• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Wager - Episode 1 F/F

luvn2laf

TMF Regular
This is an episode rather than a part, because it is a full story on its own. But, I did leave it open in case I decide to write another episode. We'll see how my fantasies take me. :)

"Shit!" Michele looked down at her spedometer after passing a police car hiding on the side of the road. She was going 10 miles over the limit. Holding her breath… no luck – the police car pulled out behind her and turned its lights on. She pulled off the road into an abandoned parking lot and frowned as the police car pulled in behind her. After waiting a few minutes, the police car door opened so Michele opened her window and stretched over to the glove box and grabbed her registration card. Feeling her stretched taught ribs, she had a fleeting fantasy of having them tickled. Instinctively she pulled her arms tight giggling as she sat back in the driver's seat.

"Something funny?" the police officer asked. Michele looked out the window to see a woman standing there in uniform with eyebrows raised and a stern look.

"Sorry, just a fantasy that popped into my head." Michele stated as she handed the woman her ID and registration.

As the police officer reviewed the documents, she kept glancing over at Michele. "Fantasy, huh? What kind?"

"Being tickled." Michele commented a little timidly.

Glancing at Michele's ring finger, the officer replied, "Ahhh, you and your husband into that sort of thing?"

"Umm… not necessarily. I mean, it is not sexual for me, so I don't really care who does the tickling. So long as the person is trustworthy and I feel comfortable with them."

"Really?" The police officer's eyes shot up and a slight twitch came to the corner of her lips. She paused for a moment and then continued formally. "I clocked you going 56 miles per hour in a 45 zone." Then she clicked off the recorder at her waist and continued a little less formally. "If you're interested, perhaps we could try a little wager."

This time it was Michele's eyebrows that shot up looking at the police officer with surprise. "Oh? What do you mean?"

"Well, I could tickle you. If you can withstand my tickling, I'll let you off with a warning. If not, you get the ticket, though I will drop it down to the minimum."

"Sounds interesting" Michele said with a smile. "But I need a little clarification. How much time are we talking? Because if we leave it open-ended, at some point, I will have to go to the bathroom and that isn't fair."

"You're right. Let's say 30 minutes – any way I want. Is that fair?"

Michele thought about it for a moment. She glanced at the officer's ½ inch finger nails and gave a slight shudder. Looking back into the officer's eyes she said, "You've got a deal. But know this. I may say all kinds of things during those 30 minutes, but I am not giving up unless I say 'blue'."

The officer got a big smile on her face – a friendly sort of smile with just a hint of wicked in her eyes. "Blue it is then. Anything else will be considered noise." She couldn't help the formality in her voice as she said, "Step out of the car please."

Michele swallowed hard as she stepped out slowly. The officer opened the rear door to Michele's car. "Lay on your back across the back seat." Michele stretched out across the seat as the officer went over to the other side of the car and opened the passenger side rear door. "Put your arms above your head." As Michele put her arms up, the officer pulled out her cuffs and put one on each wrist, then closed the door. Michele tugged and looked up to find that the officer had put the cuffs through the door handle to secure them. This lady knows what she's doing, thought Michele, but at least she doesn't know my hot spots. 30 minutes should not be bad at all.

The police officer walked back over to the open car door where Michele's legs were hanging out. She glanced at the outfit Michele was wearing – baggy shorts and an even baggier tank top with arm holes so long her thin bra was showing. Totally casual and forgiving of any body type, but perfect just the same. Smiling, the officer stepped around Michele's legs, as she leaned into the car over her. "30 minutes. You ready?" Michele nodded. "I really like the top you are wearing." A puzzled look came over Michele as she looked down at her tank top. "This??? Why?" The wicked look moved from the officer's eyes to her smile. "Because there is plenty of room for me to get my hands underneath!" and with that, the officer's fingers quickly scrabbled up Michele's sides to the bottom of her ribs.

Michele gave a startled intake of air like an "Oh!" and just as quickly pursed her mouth shut with a grunt as she squirmed from side to side trying to pull her arms down. The cuffs were not too tight to hurt, but Michele's large hands had no hope of escaping. The officer's fingernails were exploring all around the side and front of her bottom ribs and after a few moments, Michele could not resist any longer and began giggling as she continued to squirm trying to escape the gently tickling fingers. The officer nodded saying "mmm hmm" as if confirming her suspicions and began scrabbling faster taking her fingernails up and down Michele's ribcage. Poor Michele, her ribs were one of her most ticklish spots and she could not hold out against the quick and surprisingly skilled tickling fingernails. She let out a shriek thrashing as much as she could as she started laughing. "Oh, my!" cooed the officer. "Looks like I have found a ticklish spot. Tickle tickle! I could stay this way aaaaaalllll day…" "Noooohooohooohoooooo heehehehehe heeeeelllllp!" Michele laughed continuing to thrash around.

"Help? Ahhh, I must not be doing enough to help you fulfill your fantasy. Ok." The police officer leaned back temporarily and stepped over Michele's legs to straddle them. "This should help you stop thrashing." The officer said as she leaned forward again. This time, instead of using her fingernails, she began kneading and clawing into Michele's helpless stretched ribs. Michele burst out into tortured laughter as sure enough, she could no longer distract herself thrashing from side to side with her legs pinned by the officer. "Aaaaahaahahaaahahaahahahahaha staahahahahahaap! Noooohoooohoohoooooh!" But the officer, true to their agreement, didn't stop. Instead, she popped her fingers up out of Michele's shirt and let one fingernail caress the soft skin of each underarm. "Aaaiiiiiiiii!" Michele screamed as she desperately tried to pull her arms down again to no avail. "Hmmmmm…" the officer said and changed tactics to let all her fingernails scrabble Michele's underarms. "Oh no, oh no, aaaaaah! Hahahahahahahahahaha!" Michele burst out in laughter again wiggling her shoulders as much as she could, but the scrabbling fingernails never left her sensitive skin. "Nope, not quite as sensitive." The officer commented as she slipped her hands back into the shirt and once again tortured Michele's helpless ribs wrenching out laugh upon screaming laugh of torment.

All of a sudden, the officer stopped, removing her hands from Michele's shirt and checking her watch. "15 minutes have gone by. You get a 1 minute breather." Gasping for air, Michele continued to laugh as she said "Oh, my God! How did you know?" "How did I know what?" the officer asked. "That my ribs are one of my most ticklish spots." Michele clarified still chuckling and taking deep breaths. "Oh, you gave that away when you pulled your arms tight as I approached your car." The officer said off the cuff, then leaned forward with a glint in her eye… "Now, what did you mean 'one of' your most ticklish? Where are the others?" "Oh no," Michele smiled. "I'm not going to tell you that!" "C'mon, you know I could force you tell me…" the police officer let her fingernails roam over Michele's ribs. Giggling Michele replied, "Not with only 15 minutes left." The police officer thought about it and leaned back. "OK, let's renegotiate. You tell me where your other spots are, and with the remaining 15 minutes, if you can hold out, we'll forget I ever pulled you over with just a verbal warning. If you can't hold out, you'll just get a written warning – no ticket." Michele thought about it. Her breathing was just getting back to normal, but the intense rib tickling even for 15 minutes was wearing on her a bit. Could she handle adding to this torture? It's only 15 more minutes. Besides, it was a lot of fun. "OK – deal."

The officer grinned wickedly as she leaned in to look Michele in the eyes. "Wheeerrre?" She drawled. Timidly Michele answered, "My thighs." "Thighs???" the officer asked surprised. "I've never heard of thighs being ticklish. Are you lying to me?" She asked wigling her fingers over Michele's ribs. "No, not at all. You've heard of knees being ticklish, right?" "Yes" "Well, if you start at the knee and claw your way up that big muscle, you will understand." "OK, but you better not be lying or there will be a very ticklish price to pay…" "No, I'm nooooaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaa!" Michele's sentence was cut short as the officer quickly dug into her thighs with a vigor. Michele tried to pull her legs up to escape, but the officer quickly sat back on the already straddled legs effectively locking them in place. "aaaaaaagh! Noooohoooohooooohohooo aahahahahahaha!" The officer was pleasantly surprised at how ticklish Michele's thighs really were. Amazed and pleased with this new concept, she alternated one hand on each leg, two hands on one leg, and back and forth up and down her thighs. Michele was in ticklish agony. Unable to move, she desperately tried to breathe as laughter was pulled from her throat over and over again. Her thighs were on fire with tingling sensations that set every nerve ending in her body on high alert. No one had gone after her thighs with such a vengeance before. She quickly dissolved to begging and pleading to stop amidst her laughter. The officer smiled, "OK, so you weren't lying. This is fun!" Michele's tortured laughter reached a shrill peak after about 10 minutes and the officer quickly slipped her hands back up under the shirt letting her fingernails graze Michele's ribs. "Oh God, oh God, Noooooohooooo aaaahahahahahahah!" Even the light tickling was torture now to her over sensitive nerves. The officer let her fingernails travel all the way up to Michele's underarms, then all the way back down her ribs and sides, then changed to clawing all the way down her thighs, back up her thighs and then fingernails roving up her sides… Up and down she went as wave upon wave of ticklish torture wracked Michele's body. After what felt like an eternity, the officer removed her hands and stepped back. Michele's legs pulled up to her chest with no resistance any longer. She continued laughing and gasping for air for the next couple minutes as the officer removed the cuffs and let her sit up.

"Wow, you really are incredibly ticklish. That was fun! You earned that get out of jail free card. How did it rate with your fantasies?"

Still a little out of breath, Michele replied, "That was awesome! I really didn't think you would be so intense!"

Grinning from ear to ear, the officer said, "I may have to pull you over more often."

"Oh, no… you want to tickle me, I'm down with that. But let's leave the law enforcement system out of this. I'm sure we can come up with more interesting wagers…"

"You would really be willing to do that again?" the police officer asked incredulously.

"Heck yeah! I love the rush. But let's take a step back. Why don't we go out for a cup of coffee and get to know each other. I don't even know your name."

"It's Linda, and I'd be happy to get to know you. I am already very intrigued." The officer replied.

"I have a feeling you will make an excellent tickle buddy." Michele commented as she got into the front seat of her car, scrawled her cell phone number on the back of her business card and handed it to Linda. "Call me when you get off duty!"

This is definitely in the right section...fiction...cuz the Michele I know wouldn't need a break after only 15 minutes of tickling. ;-) Great story...good to see you writing tickle stories again.

Ha ha, Brutus! You would know, too. :) Maybe if you lived closer, I wouldn't need to fantasize so much and write stories...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back