• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle dreams really do come true: Chapter two

Eternal Tomboy

TMF Master
Chapter two: Getting Cinderella ready for the ball

When we reached Rodeo drive, I thought that it was a shopper’s paradise....if you like that sort of thing....which I usually don’t. When it comes to dress shopping I’m fashionably impaired, well retarded really, and never find anything that I like. I usually only torture myself with dresses when I have a wedding or funeral to go to. I basically live my non-professional hours in my jeans and t-shirts, and hate anything dressier than the suits I wear to work. Tomboy you say? Yeah, that would be a fairly accurate description of me. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not hard as nails or anything. I definitely have my softer side. Instead of spending time and money on getting fancy clothes, I usually pay more attention to my hair and nails. I love to go to the beauty parlor and get a total make-over. Nothing makes me feel sexier than freshening up the highlights in my hair, getting a manicure and pedicure, and perhaps even a facial.
But something told me that this shopping trip was going to be different. I had seen similar shops like these in the affluent areas of NYC, but had never dared to go into them before. My budget didn’t include spending $250 on a pair of pants, and another $200 on the cute shoes to match. I generally lived at the Gap, and only window shopped the stores that I knew would probably ask me for my first born as a down payment upon entrance.
The limo pulled up to a cute little boutique, and Sam stepped out, extending his hand for me to follow him. “To the nines” was the name of the store, and Sam opened up the door for me to walk inside...and who says chivalry is dead? Sam walked right up to the counter, and tapped the little bell on the counter. It looked like he had just rang for the bell hop at a hotel. At the sound of the bell, the curtain which divided the store from the backroom rustled. A woman appeared just seconds later, and was there behind the counter to greet us with a smile.
“Sam!” she said, and leaned over the counter to peck him on the cheek.
“Hey, Julia. Long time no see, huh?” he said and returned her kiss. “This is my friend Maggie, and she’s looking to get a little spoiled today. Think you can help her out?” he said and then gave me a wink.
“Hi.” I said a bit sheepishly. I had to admit that I was more than a little jealous that Sam knew this elegant beauty by name, and had such a friendly rapport with her. It made me wonder about their history together.
“Oh, I think I can manage that. Why don’t you come this way sweetie, and I’ll see what we’ve got for you.” she said and led me into the heart of the store.
Julia looked me over from head to toe, with one finger posed on her chin. I blushed under her gaze, and suddenly felt very exposed. She looked like she was mapping out all my measurements, and locking them away in that fashion wizard brain of hers.
“Hmm...size 8?” she asked.
“Wow...that’s pretty good. Now what’s my sign?” I asked in an attempt to lighten things up a bit.
She chuckled, and said “Honey, I’m not psychic. I just know my business. Now, what kind of attire are you looking for?” she said, getting back to business.
“I have no idea what Sam has planned for me this week, so maybe you should ask him that question.” I said and looked over at him.
“Well, we’re going to need something appropriate for a black tie event, and perhaps one or two things that she can wear for a fun night out on the town.”
I was sure that “a night out on the town” meant something completely different here than it did back home. I couldn’t see one single pair of jeans amidst the sea of elegant evening wear, and as far as I was concerned, jeans was what you worn for “a night out on the town.” I watched as Julia quickly sifted through the garments on the rack. Her nimble fingers picked out several outfits before she returned to where I was standing.
“Right this way sweetie.” she said and then led me to the dressing room. “Go ahead in there and try these on. We’ll wait out here, and you can give us a little fashion show .”
“Um, okay.” I replied and took the garments from her.
I took the first dress off the hanger. The black material slid easily through my fingers as I ran them over the length of the dress. I looked at the tag...old habits die hard. I gulped hard when I saw the price. I my entire summer wardrobe cost less than this dress. How the hell was I going to afford all of this?! Oh well, I guess that’s what credit cards are for. I peeled off my clothes and slipped it on. Even a dress hater like myself had to admit that this dress felt great against my skin. It had spaghetti straps, fit me tight to the waist, and then slightly flared out until it rested just below my knees. The sheer top fabric had tiny black beads that shimmered beneath the dressing room lights. I zipped up the back, and then stepped out so Sam and Julia could see.
Sam stood up from the seat he had taken by the dressing rooms, and stared at me. I met his gaze, and they shied away, feeling very self conscious.
“Wow, Maggie...you look amazing!” he said.
He walked over to me and took both my hands. As his eyes lingered over every inch of my body, I had an unbelievable urge to make love to him right then and there. He spun me around, and watched as my dress flared out. He dipped me as if we were dancing, and as he brought me back up to a standing position he gave me a quick kiss. He took one of his fingers and gently ran it up the length of my back, sending shivers up my spine, and we both smiled.
“I think that will do quite nicely for your formal night out. I’m sure I can also find some shoes and a bag to match. “ Julia offered, bringing me back to reality.
I had to admit that having my own personal shopper to do the legwork for me made dress shopping a lot more fun. I tried on a few more outfits, most of which looked as though they were made just for me (Julia wasn’t kidding when she said she knew her business), and then went up to the register to settle the (insane) bill. I just reasoned that this trip was once in a lifetime, and I could spoil myself rotten now and worry about the bill when I got home. As I reached for my purse to pull out my credit card, Sam put his hand on mine to stop me.
“What do you think you’re doing?” he asked with a sly grin.
“What do you mean? I’m pretty sure that Julia isn’t giving this stuff away.” I laughed.
“No, but I am.” he said.
“Sam...I couldn’t....” I said, shocked that he would even offer.
“You can, and you should. This week is on me, Maggie. Please....let me.” he said sweetly.
“I just don’t know, Sam. It’s...it’s too much. I mean, we just met, and....” I said.
“How can I sweep you off your feet, if you insist on planting yourself so firmly on the ground?” he interrupted.
I laughed. “Okay. I guess I can’t fight a determined prince charming.” I relented and then replaced my wallet back into my purse.
“Now you’re learning.” he said and gently brushed my cheek with index finger . He placed his credit card on the counter and added another chapter to my fairy tale.

To be continued....

To all you TMFers in LA....

p.s. - To any of you out in LA, I could use some help with the layout of the area. Can any of you give me of the names of some upscale restaurants and things like that so that I can make the story come alive a bit more? I've never been out there, so I'm really just using imagination more than anything. I might actually have to hop on the internet and do some research...

Maggie

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back