• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle dreams really do come true: Chapter three

Eternal Tomboy

TMF Master
Chapter Three: Coming out of the closet

Sam got me settled in a spectacular hotel room, and made sure that I had everything I needed. From my seventh floor balcony, I had a gorgeous view of the beach. I stood out there and watched as the sun shown high in the noonday sky. I stood there basking in the sunshine and my unbelievable good fortune. A knock on my hotel room door roused me from my daydreams, and I went to go answer it.
“Hi there.” I said to Sam and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.
He had his hands behind his back, and I tried to peer behind him to see what he was hiding.
“What’cha got?” I asked like a nosy little girl.
“Little something for you....no peekin’ though.” he said and hid what he was holding.
“Oh, c’mon...tell me!” I said impatiently.
“Hmmm....I think I should make you wait for it.” he teased.
I decided to see if Sam was telling the truth when he said that his only ticklish spot was his feet, so I scribbled my nails all over his belly to try and make him bring his hands out where I could see them. He laughed a little, but I couldn’t tell if it was because my fingers tickled, or because he liked the game we were playing. My nails danced a little higher towards his underarms, and that’s when he jumped.
“Hey! Now you’re gonna get it!” he said and quickly stashed his present inside his suit jacket before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.
I was giggling uncontrollably and he hadn’t even tickled me yet, but I knew from his playful manner on the plane that it was definitely coming. He tossed me gently on the bed and straddled my waist.
“Now you’re going to see what happens to girls that can’t be patient.” he said and wiggled his fingers above me.
I screamed and began to laugh even harder. I tried desperately to wiggle out from underneath him before he had the chance to start tickling me, but he outweighed me by too much.
“Sam don’t! I’ll be patient....PLEASE!!” I began to plead.
“Please what?” he asked, feigning innocence.
“You know very well what!” I said, still giggling.
“No I don’t...I just know that you look awfully nervous about something.” he said still wiggling his fingers above me.
“Don’t tickle me!” I blurted out.
“Tickle you? Why...I hadn’t even thought of that! Thanks for the suggestion.” he said and then dug into my ribcage.
Laughter exploded out of my mouth, and I began to thrash on the bed. In my efforts to wiggle free, I managed to turn myself over onto my belly, but couldn’t actually move out from underneath him. I began to try and grip the headboard and pull myself out, but Sam picked up on that plan before I was able to get a good enough grip.
“Oh no you don’t....come back here.” he said and tickled my underarms.
My arms shot back down to my sides, failing at both my effort to grip the headboard, and to stop his tickling. I had only managed to wedge his hands in between my sides and my own arms, where they continued to tickle me senseless. Now, at even more of a disadvantage on my belly, I could do nothing more than beg him to stop, and kick my feet.
“Sam!! Stahahahp!!” I squealed.
He paused his tickling fingertips and asked “are you going to be a good girl?”
I just nodded my head in agreement, too out of breath for actual words. He flipped me over onto my back again, and smiled down at me.
“Okay, I’ll let you go this time, but I’d better not see you trying to hunt around for any of my ticklish spots or I’ll be forced to defend myself again. And believe me, when it comes to tickle fights....I never lose.” he said and kissed me on my forehead.
I just giggled and smiled up at him. I was able to breath a bit more steady, and my heart was beginning to slow it’s pace. He brushed the hair from my face, and leaned down to kiss me. This was our first real, slow kiss that amounted to more than a peck on the lips. He cupped my chin with one of his hands and met my lips with his. As our tongues mingled, my fingernails ran gently through his hair and then trailed softly down his back. He then broke our kiss and moved slowly down my neck, leaving traces of tiny kisses all the way down until he reached the spot where my neck and shoulders meet. I felt a giggle beginning to surface because he had just unknowingly found a very ticklish spot. I didn’t want to ruin what was a very passionate moment with a lot of girlish giggles, but I couldn’t hold back for long. He nibbled and kissed me until I couldn’t take it anymore and the first giggle escaped.
“What’s wrong?” he asked.
“Nothing. I’m fine.” I said trying to hold back a smile.
“You giggled. Something funny?” he asked, beginning to guess the reason why I laughed. He then connected his lips on the same spot as before and continued talking to me so that the vibration of his words and breath began to stir up the ticklish sensations again. “Now let’s see....why would you start to laugh at such a tender moment?” he asked.
“I...I’m sorry, Sam. I didn’t mean to. Really.” I apologized lamely, still giggling.
“You didn’t answer my question.” he said and began to swirl his tongue around my collarbone area. The giggles got more intense, and this time I also tried to push him away from me so that I wouldn’t lose total control. He slid his arms behind my back, and gripped both of my shoulders from behind with his hands, thus making it nearly impossible to push him off.
“Sam!” I squeaked, and began to laugh out loud.
“What? I’m just kissing your neck. I can’t imagine why that would be so funny.” he said muffled against my neck.
“It tickles!” I finally admitted, and broke out into giggles again.
“Oh! It tickles...I had no idea!” he teased and continued his kisses and nibbles. “So tell me, is there any part of you that isn’t ticklish?” he laughed.
I couldn’t answer because I was laughing too hard, and trying desperately to push him off. He paused his ticklish assault on my neck, and looked at me with a huge smile.
“You’re a lot of fun, you know that?” he asked and kissed my mouth.
“I am? Why’s that?” I asked, returning his smile.
“I just haven’t smiled like this in a long time. I’ve gotten so caught up in my professional life that I’ve forgotten how to cut back. Ya know? You just reminded me that there’s more...that’s all.” he said.
“It’s funny....I was just thinking the same thing about you. Before today I can’t remember the last time I really laughed.” I said.
“You mean like this?” he asked and then went back to tickling my neck with his mouth.
I screamed and then dissolved into giggles again until he relented. “Yeah, like that.” I said when I regained my breath.
“Can I ask you a personal question?” he said.
“Sure.” I said.
“I know we’ve just met each other, so if I’m getting too close, too fast just let me know. But I’ve been wondering something since the plane, so I’ve got to at least ask. Do you like being tickled?” he asked, being sure to make full eye contact with me.
“I...umm...” I trailed off, and shied away from his stare. I could feel my face blushing.
“Umm...what? Is that a yes?” he asked, using his hand to turn my face back so I was looking at him.
Still not able to answer him, I turned the questions back on him. “What would make you ask something like that?”
“I’m only asking because I’ve never been with a girl that seemed to enjoy tickling as much as you do. You never seem serious when you tell me to stop tickling you...in fact, you almost seem to instigate me into tickling you. Am I way off base on this one?” he asked.
There was no way that I could verbalize to Sam, a total stranger before a few hours ago, that I had a tickling fetish. I was almost 30 and still in the closet about my kink. I just looked over at him, face probably as red as a tomato, and shook my head no.
“So, I’m right?” he asked.
I just covered my face with my hands and nodded my head yes. He laughed. “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to laugh at you, but I feel like I’m playing charades.” he said, and we both laughed.
“I’m sorry. It’s just that....I’ve never told anybody this before.” I said shyly.
“Well, I’m glad you did because it’s going to make our week together a whole lot more fun.” he said and gave me another kiss.

To be continued....

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back