• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Demon, Part 6 (M/M, Adult)

BigBlueFeather

TMF Novice
The final chapter of Demon has arrived. For so long, your cock has not been yours to control, but now the time has cum. Will the cock lock be broken?

Demon, Part 6
By: BigBlueFeather

“EEHEHEEHEEHEHEHEEHEEEHEE! EEEHEE EEEHEEE EEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!” Pete squealed as Cale's long clawed fingers were drawn all over his soles. He squirmed as much as the bondage allowed, so not much more than a quarter inch in any direction, and Cale just ignored it as he continued his tickling. The demon was in a zone, having been tickling for the past few hours.

Pete's cock was rock hard, an amazing feat after already having shot three loads all over himself, leaving him bathed in cooling cum. “EEEAAAHAHAHAAA HAAHAHAA OHOHGAHAHAHD AHAHAH AHAHHAA AHAA AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAH!” Pete's laughter continued to build as Cale's claws concentrated on his arches. If you looked close enough at the grinning demon, you could almost see the faintest of glows surrounding him.

Looking to your left, you lock eyes with Kyle, who needed to wrench his eyes from the torture of little Pete's feet. You share a moment in each other's eyes before he looks back to the source of the screaming laughs, and you look him over.

The black haired boy was as naked as the rest of you, and covered in one of his own loads as well. His cock was stiff again, straining as Pete's arches catered to Cale's claws' every whim.

Past him, eyes closed, was Aiden. He was shuddering slightly, lost in the laughter, probably flashed back to his own tickling so very not long ago. The small blond was covered in four separate loads of cum, two his, two Jacob's. The brown haired boy was strung up as Aiden was, on his knees with arms raised, except facing the bed on which Aiden was tied. No cum covered his naked form, as his cock dripped down onto the sheet between the blond boy's legs and Jacob's eyes were locked to his naked and helpless body.

“AHAAHAHAHA AHHAAHHAHAHHAHA HAAHA AHAH AHAHA AHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAH AHAHA AHAH AHA AHAAAAHAHAHAHA! AHA HAHAAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAAHHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!” Pete's boyish laughter continued to reverberate through the room as his arches were raked mercilessly by the dark haired demon. Cale's fingers were nearly a blur, gliding over the soft skin with reckless abandon, yet his eyes were focused solely on Petey's cock as it twitched and dribbled slightly.

You notice Pete's laughter decreasing and decreasing as the time passes, and still Cale does not let up. Soon the boy is silent, his body writhing and bucking in his bonds as the demon continues and continues. A few minutes later, even his body stops moving as Pete seemingly shuts down, lying there being tickled and not doing a thing. You consider for a moment that he might have passed out until without warning, a thick stream of pearly white cum flies across the boy and hits the headboard with a satisfying sploosh sound.

Your eyes are immediately drawn to Pete's cock, which had been twitching furiously up until now. It was stiff as a board and spraying stream after stream of liquid tickle-fetish, landing another on the headboard before drenching himself, dick pulsing with each shot until there was truly nothing more in Pete's balls. Yet still every few seconds, his cock would pulse, and that didn't stop until Cale finally stopped tickling the poor boy's feet a long minute after the well had run dry!

Leaving Pete to recover, Cale made his way towards you and you braced yourself for the torture that was forthcoming.

You weren't disappointed as pointed claws started wiggling all around your crotch. Straining wildly against the bondage holding you down, you burst forth with tortured laughter. “AHAHAH AHAH AAHHAHAA HAHAAAFUHUHUHUHAAHAHAACK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHA AHAHA AHAHAHAAHA!”

Cale grinned and winked at you, glancing at your cock straining with need. It hasn't been allowed to explode this entire time, your balls achingly full.

He moves quickly and before you know it, his fingers are crawling all over your crotch. "AAAAHAHAAHAHA AHAHA AHAHAHAH AAH ANAHAHA AHAHAHASTAHAHAAAPPP!"
Surprisingly he does, but his goal was accomplished - you were teased for a few minutes, more than enough time to return your super hardon to a state of drooling need, especially as Cale moved from you on to Kyle.

"N-not again! D-doOOOHHOOHOHOHHhahah ahHAAHHAAH AHHAhaaHasatAaHAHAHAHP! AHaHahha ahAHAHAHAHAH!" The goth-styled boy laughed out as Cale's fingers' claws started digging in to his armpits.

He squirmed and wiggled as his entire body was summarily tickled and teased, from his pits being dig into, his ribs poked and prodded, his belly scribbled on, his hips squeezed, his thighs raked, his knees goosed and his finally his feet scraped all over. "HEHEHEHAHAHAHAH HAH HAHA AHAHAHAHAHA HAHEHEHEHEHHEHEHAH DAHAHAHAMMMITTTHHEHEHAHAHAH AHAHA AHAH AHHAHA STAHAHAP IHIHIHIT! EEHEEE EEEHEEE EEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!"

Within minutes he was lying there a ticklish wreck, unable to try and lower his arms or pull at his legs.
But of course the tickle crazed demon boy doesn't give an inch, he keeps going, back up the super sexy body. "AAHAHAHAHAH AAHHAAHA HAHAH AHA AHAAAHAHAHA HA APLEHEHEEHEHEHEEH AHAHAHAHA HAHAAHAHHASSHSHAHAHAHHEHEEHEHEHHAAA! AH AHAHAH AHAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Soon, you find yourself licking your lips. Cale's hands circle around Kyle's cock, slowly stroking the shaft while the head is oh-so-lightly tickled by the demon boy who captured you all. "OHH MMMmmm! OHOOHOHOhhhhhmmhmmhmmhhmhmhmmmmmMMMMHMMMMMMM!"

It takes a few minutes of this before Kyle's back arches, Cale's fingers expertly stimulating every sexual and ticklish nerve in his long cock. Not long after, the black haired boy roars unintelligibly and his cock explodes with thick strings of cum, covering his face and chest.

Cale flashes lightly before he leaves Kyle panting, tossing a smirk at you and winking before moving towards Aiden and Jacob.

"N-No! Not more, not again! P-please!" Aiden starts begging, and Jacob glares down at him.

The demon tickler smiles evilly down at Aiden from over Jacob's shoulder, doubly frightening the poor blond boy, "Not yet, no. But soon enough!"

"Ugh fuuuuuck!" The brown haired dominant of the pair starts grunting and swearing while Cale's hand closes around his already dribbling penis. The soft hand moves up and down, slowly and deliberately coating the cock once again in his own needy juices for nearly a full half hour.

His index finger glides up and down over the crown of the purple cockhead, driving the boy insane with need that won't release until the sadistic demon allows it. And he doesn't plan on it just quite yet.

This of course leaves Jacob a drooling, snarling, horny monster as he hangs over the boy he lusts over dominating, his eyes roaming the pale, helpless body. A body soon wracked with hysterical laughter - Cale's demonic claws move quickly over him.

Its fascinating to see that Jacob seems to gain as much pleasure out of watching and hearing little Aiden tortured as a firm hand stroking his slick cock. You watch intently as Aiden squeals and pleads under Cale's long sharp claws while they circle his nipples, you eyes darting back to Jacob's dribbling cock every now and again.

"EEEHEHEEHEEEHEEEHEEE! EEHEE EHEHEHEH EHEEHSTAAHAP PLEEHEE HEEHE EHEHEHEHEHE! PLEEHEHEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEE! EEHHE EHEEHEE EHEEEHEEEHEE!!" Aiden barely moves as he endures this, a combination of exhaustion and proper bondage keep him in place as Cale tickles him unmercifully. Claw tips gently circling around and around the bright pink nubs. The boy's giggles get louder and louder as they approach the centers, finally causing a huge shriek of ticklishness as the very tips are tortured.

"EEEEHEHEHEHEEHEEEHEE! EEEHEEEEHEEE! EEHEE EEHEE EEHEEEEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE!" Aiden bounces as much as he can, but no amount of bouncing will ever be able to remove Cale's fingers from his nipples.

Before your eyes, the demon clearly starts to glow a soft reddish, visually charging his demonic powers through Jacob's lust and Aiden's laughter.

His eyes take on a red tint as well, and it doesn't take him long to move between the pair's legs - one clawed hand tickling every inch of each boy's balls and cock. Jacob grunts and laughs deeply while Aiden light titters and gigglingly moans.

Cale states once again the boys' rules: "Aiden, you can cum now, whenever you're ready. Jacob, you can cum only once Aiden has."

This in and of itself is torturous to the boys, since Jacob is inherently turned on by Aiden's torture and the tickling, while the smaller boy isn't. So it takes a full thirty more minutes before Aiden's cock blows its load over himself, finally allowing the horny brunette hung over him to spurt. The bound blond is soaked, mostly from Jacob, panting and swallowing what landed in his mouth.

You even see him lick his lips and smile.

Cale's naked, pale body flashes as they cum in tandem and he closes his eyes for a moment. He opens them again, irises now fully red, and nods. "Master. I am ready."

"Then do it!" You shout at him, eager to finally be able to control your own cock again.

The demon shakes his head however, "It won't be that simple. But I will get the required ritual underway." He swiftly moves about the room, untying and watering each of the other boys and gathers them around you.

Taking a deep breath, you know this won't be good.

He directs each boy to a corner of your bound and naked body. Pete at your right foot, Kyle at your left, Jacob at your left armpit and Aiden ends up at your right one. Cale meanwhile takes the prime position himself - between your legs.

Taking another deep breath, you close your eyes and wait for the inevitable.

It comes way too soon.

"EEEEHEEHEEEE!" It starts with Pete's long, slim fingers gliding all over your right foot. You pull at that leg and try to curl your toes, but the foot stays in place and his small fingers are able to wiggle their way under your clenched toes. "EEHEEE EHEEHEHEHEHHE HASTHAHAAP STAHAHAHANOOHOIOHOHOHOO!! AAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEEHEHEHEHEE!"

You shriek loudly and start bouncing on the bed as Kyle's tongue slides up your left sole over and over. Under Cale's piercing crimson eyes, your cock dribbles and twitches uncontrollably, and meanwhile Pete's fingers haven't stopped on your other foot and it's maddening lying there with both feet tickled.

It gets even worse as Aiden's fingertips start poking around your right armpit. You pull to the left, but you can only get an inch at most while the previously tortured boy gives it back as well as he can.

"AAHAH HAHAHAH HAAH HAHHA HAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHHHHHUHUHUHFUUHUHUHCCKKAHHAHAAHHAH!" You laugh and laugh and nearly forget Jacob, who attacks your left armpit with full fervor, digging in deeply with his fingers.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAAHHAAAH AHHAHAH AHAHHAH AH A AHAHAHAAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHHAA AHAH AHAH HHAAAAAAHAHAAA!" Your back arches off the bed as all four corners of your body are being tickle tortured.

Each part a completely different technique, by a boy who wants desperately to see you tortured. No holding back, no mercy.

You don't even notice, tears streaming out your tightly shut eyes, but each boy is slowly starting to glow the same reddish hue as the demon between your legs.

"AHAHAHAHHA AHHAHAHA AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHA AHAA AHAHA AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH AHA AHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA!" Dropping back to the bed, time ceases to have meaning as you find yourself overcome by tickling.

Soon all five boys surrounding you glow deeply and the four ticklers each are connected to the one to their left and right by a string of red light.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA AHAHAAHAHAAAAAA!"Soon a full circle is surrounding your naked and bound form.

"AHAHAHAAHAHAHAH AHAHA AHAHAH AHAHAHA AHAAAA AHAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" You scream as Cale's claws start sliding behind your balls, then fall into silent laughter.

Around you, each boy is now connected by a strong beam of light with Cale at the center.

You thrash and writhe for as long as you can until finally your energy is depleted completely - no choice left, you simply lie there. Eyes shut tight, mouth wide in a silent tortured grin, not a single muscle able to even twitch.

Save one between your legs.

Left this way for an unknown amount of time, the light builds and builds until you and the other six boys are fully encompassed by the crimson aura of the tickle demons.

Without warning, Cale grabs your dark purple cock in his free hand and gives it a single firm stroke.

The dome of tickle energy explodes as your cock shoots load after load straight up. The energy passes through the other boys, each of whom cry out as they too start cumming before passing out. Even the demon is affected and shoots all over you before collapsing on top of you...

Waking up sometime later, you find yourself untied and cuddled in a pile of cum-soaked boys. Despite the torture you last endured, you smile as you look around at them. Suddenly recalling the reason you're all in this state, you carefully slide Cale off of your legs and get up gently.

Successfully not waking anyone up, you pad quickly and quietly to the shower. Starting the hot water and stepping in, you can't help but simply stand there and soak it all up. Recalling everything that's happened since you broke into this place, a smile graces your lips before you finally open your eyes.

Looking down, you see your hardon and grasp in firmly in your right hand.

Pumping it slowly, your mind's eye is overcome with flashes of memories. Waking up being tickled that first night. Turning the tables on Cale. The first time you tortured Pete. Catching Aiden and Jacob. Meeting Kyle. Torturing him. Watching Jacob tease Aiden mercilessly. Everything Cale did the night before...

"Nngh! Oh, oh yeah. Its... Its... I'm... OHHHHHhhhhhhh!" Your cock burps out a few loads that swirl down into the drain. Your body tingles as the last remnants of your orgasm leave you, and you're freaking ecstatic. Your cock is your own again!

Shutting the shower off quickly, you move back into the bedroom. Slowly the boys are blinking awake, Cale extracting himself from Pete's arm to stand in front of you. "Master. It worked, I assume?"

Nodding, you smile at him. "Yes indeed, it did. Great work Cale."

The dark haired demon smiles back at you and bows mockingly. "Of course."

Shaking your head at him, a thought occurs to you, "Cale, grab your dick." The demon's hand darts forward and closes around his semi-erect penis. His smile turns into a glare, but before he can say anything you speak up. "So my cock is free to cum and go as it pleases, but you're still my slave?"

"Obviously." Venom drips from the reply.

"What would it take to free you?"

Cale's eyes lose their displeasure and he blinks at you. He opens his mouth, but no words come, and he turns around to look at the four boys still on the bed.

He turns back, "It would take another long ritual, a lot of energy and time as well. I'd have to research it. You would... Do that?"

Without hesitation, you smile at him and bow mockingly. "Of course." You both share a smile as you continue. "Cale, you being my slave is extremely fun, and hot." He smirks and you roll your eyes, "But you don't deserve to be forced to do my every whim. It's thanks to you I have a home now, however indirectly your actions caused it. At the very least I owe you your freedom."

Pete walks up behind Cale, hugging the demon from behind. "You helped me too! I love it here, and its thanks to you. If I can help..."

Kyle, Aiden and Jacob move up as well, nodding. Well, Aiden a little reluctantly, but with Jacob there he has no choice in the matter.

Looking around at all these boys, Cale smiles a genuine smile, "I thank you all. And honestly, I don't think there's any rush. There are far worse places to be indentured to serve."

Grinning, you nod. "As you wish Cale. Oh you can let your cock go by the way."

His hand slides off his erection and the other boys laugh.

"Come on," you say, an arm around Cale and Kyle, directing them out the door. "Lets eat, I'm starving." Turning to Cale, you ask, "So you had fun last night, eh? Torturing us all?"

Cale doesn't reply, his eyes transforming into wary slits. He was smart to be caution. Too bad he was bound as your slave...

"Pass the jam." Kyle asks you.

Smiling, you put your fork down and pass it with your left hand, right one moving to slide up and down the pale thigh between you both. "Sure."

Up the table, Aiden had finished eating and was talking to Pete about something, each of them poking between some ribs as they converse.

Jacob meanwhile is scarfing down his food. Forks in either hand with one to manipulate his food, the other raking up and down the bare foot next to him without pause.

On your other side, Kyle liberally applies a layer of jam to the other bare sole and proceeds to lap it up slowly. Like he did with the peanut butter. And jelly. And salt. And butter. He even put strips of toast between the toes and nibbled them out.

Extending your arms, you wiggle your fingers from both knees, up the thighs to come to rest, still wiggling, on either side of the ballsack and cock of the table's centerpiece.

"Cale," You had ordered upon entering the kitchen, "Now it's your turn. Lie on the table, spread eagle. Spread your toes and rest your head on your forearms. You can move your head, and you are not to make any noise, nor can you move your body one single millimeter until we have all finished eating..."

You wait as he clambers up onto the large table and assumes the position before finishing, "Dinner tonight."

So you all tucked in for breakfast, an extremely ticklish centerpiece waiting for you...

Jacob turns to you and lifts his mug full of coffee, "Cream?"

Smiling evilly, you grab the long pale cock in front of you. "Just a sec, Jake."

This is one of the best fantasy tickling stories/series I've ever read in my life, and I read a LOT of fantasy tickling stuff. You MUST continue this! Not only was that unbelievably hot, it was interesting and a pretty good story besides.

Kudos man, I can't complement this highly enough!

Now if you excuse me, I have to go change my shorts!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back