• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle dreams really do come true: Chapter four

Eternal Tomboy

TMF Master
Chapter four: A day at the beach

“Hey, I’ve got an idea. How about we hit the beach before our little night out on the town?” I asked.
“Um yeah, that would be fun. I think I’ve got a gym bag in my car with some shorts in there that I can put on. Let me just make a couple of phone calls and cancel my afternoon appointments. ” he said.
“Okay. I’ll just go into the bathroom and put on my bathing suit. Be back in a sec.” I said.
I slipped on my bikini with the daisy pattern on it, and my denim cut-offs. I had a feeling that this was going to be one of the only chances I got to actually wear some of the clothes that I brought from home. After Sam made his phone calls, he went back down to his car and returned with his shorts. He slipped into the bathroom and got changed out of his three piece suit and tie. When he got out of the bathroom, we stood facing each other and both of us were giving each other the “once over.” I couldn’t decide if he looked better with his suit on or off (I’ve always been a sucker for a man in a suit). He stood probably about 6 foot, and had a nice build. He wasn’t overly muscular, but he did have a nice strong frame. My fingers were itching to touch him, but I held back until he made the first move.
“Well, don’t you look cute.” he said as he approached me.
“You don’t look so bad yourself.” I smiled.
He walked over to me and ran his fingertips from my shoulders to my wrists and back again. He got me to squirm, which obviously delighted him because he stood there smiling down at me. I wrapped both of my arms around his neck, which was a bit of a stretch for me because I’m only about 5 foot 6. I had to stand on my tip toes to do it, but we seemed to fit together quite nicely. I loved the feeling of having his arms wrapped around my waist. I could feel the heat that was being generated from our skin to skin contact. He arms wrapped all the way around my waist, and he was able to give my sides a little tickle with he fingers. I giggled, but couldn’t bring my arms back down to protect myself. He had me in a ticklish bear hug, and he took full advantage of his position. He lifted me off the floor, and buried his face in the hollow of my neck while his fingers continued their ticklish torment. I was laughing out loud, and kicking my feet but couldn’t get away.
“Gotcha now. Don’t I?” he said as his face was still against my neck.
“Sam!!” was all I could get out because I was laughing too hard.
He started to growl and make loud munching sounds against my neck as he nibbled. “I think I need to get a bite to eat before we go to the beach.” he said and then continued his munching sounds again. My laughter was unstoppable now, and I could do nothing but squirm in his arms. When he had had enough, he set me back down on my feet. “Mmmm....I think that should satisfy me for awhile.” He said and then wiped the remains of his mock meal off of his mouth with his forearm. Still giggling I gave him a playful punch on the arm.
“I’m gonna get you back for all these tickles one of these days, so consider yourself warned.” I said.
“Oh yeah? Well, getting your revenge might be kind of hard since I’m not really ticklish.” he said defiantly.
“We’ll see about that.” I said with a grin.

Once we got down to the beach and laid down our blanket on the sand we decided to head for the water. It always takes me 15 minutes or so to get used to the water temperature, so I slowly walked down there and just dipped my toes in the shallow water. Despite the heat of the day, I felt a chill travel up my spine.
“Oh c’mon...you’re not going to take all day to get into the water are ya?” he teased.
“Why, are you in a hurry or something? Got a hot date you gotta get to? ” I kidded back.
“Yeah, actually I do have a hot date.” he said and came over to where I stood.
“Oh yeah? Well, maybe you shouldn’t keep her waiting.” I said and poked him in the ribs. A slight jump from him gave me another indication that he has been lying about his ticklishness. I decided not to investigate further....yet.
“Yeah, I really shouldn’t keep her waiting....she’s a New York girl with an attitude. You know how mean they can get.” he grinned, and then leaned down to kiss me softly on the lips.
“Damn straight you shouldn’t keep me waiting.” I said and kissed him back.
“I wouldn’t dream of it...and you shouldn’t keep me waiting anymore either. Time to take a swim.” he said and then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.
I screamed, and squirmed desperately in a lame effort to get him to put me down, but I knew the only place I was headed was in the water. He put both his hands on my waist, gave a quick tickle to get me giggling again, and then abruptly threw me into the water. My giggles quickly gave way to a quick scream before I hit the ocean. When I came back to the surface I looked up at him and found him grinning like a school boy that just got away with a practical joke. I didn’t know whether to kill him or kiss him . I decided that in the spirit of my new found sense of fun, I would try for the latter. He dove in the water, probably out of fear of retribution, and resurfaced right in front of me.
“You just keep giving me more and more reasons for retribution, ya know that?” I said, but couldn’t help smiling at him.
“Take your best shot.” he said confidently. He then closed his eyes and put he hands behind his back as if to give me some sort of advantage if I decided to take him up on his offer.
At this point he was completely unaware of my training in martial arts, a piece of information that I was more than willing to impart on him now. I didn’t want to do anything to actually hurt him, so I decided to go for a quick leg sweep knowing that the water would break his fall nicely. I pushed against his chest and at the same time swept my leg behind his so I could throw him off balance. I think he must have been expecting some innocent girly response (maybe some playful tickles or punches) because the look of surprise on his face was priceless before he went under the water. I was a bit nervous about his response, although I was fairly sure that he would take it all in good fun, as it was intended. Although, I had a few boyfriends in the past that felt very intimidated by my ability to defend myself, and always made me feel like a brut, or less of a woman when I would give them back as good as they gave during playful wrestling matches. I wanted to play the helpless girl in these situations sometimes, but I loved the competition aspect of wrestling too much to play dead. I feared that with Sam I was going to be labeled a brut again.
I watched his eyes carefully when he resurfaced. I was waiting for a sparkle to light up his eyes, or a smile to curl his lips. I got neither. Instead the look that he gave me was almost predatory. I felt a nervous jump in my stomach, and I took a couple steps back. He kept advancing, and when he reached me he just looked down at me...met my nervous gaze with one of animalistic intensity.....reached down, picked me up by the waist again and threw me for what felt like the length of a football field (but was probably only a few feet.) When I came back to the surface he was laughing out loud.
“You should have seen the look on your face!” he giggled.
“You son of a bitch...you really had me worried there for a minute!” I laughed back, relieved.
He swam over to me, scooped me up in his arms, and kissed me. “I had you worried? What about that kung fu move you pulled on me?!” he kidded.
“Not kung fu...tae kwon do.” I said and kissed him on the neck.
“Oh, I stand corrected. Where’d ya learn that stuff? Pretty cool move.” he said.
“Well, a girl’s gotta learn to defend herself from dangerous bruts. I picked up a few moves here and there.” I said, trying to downplay my training. I guess I was still nervous of him being intimidated by me.
“Well, where ever you learned it, I was pretty impressed.” he said.
“Really?” I asked.
“Yeah. Why....you didn’t think I’d be pissed, did you?” he asked.
“Well....it wouldn’t be the first time.” I said and looked down.
“Well, a guy that would get pissed over something like that probably also has the antiquated notion that girls should play the submissive role all the time. The ol’ barefoot and pregnant mentality.” he laughed.
I was speechless. I just smiled at him, then kissed him firm on the mouth, and hugged my arms around his neck. I could have kissed him forever, but a big wave came down on us and knocked me out of his arms. We both resurfaced and laughed, joking that mother nature must not be a big fan of public displays of affection.
After that, there was more kissing and playful tosses in the salty ocean until we both grew tired of fighting the current and waves and decided to go back up on the beach. The king size sheet that we smuggled out of the hotel room felt warm beneath us as we dried ourselves in the sun. He lay there on his back, eyes shut, slight grin on his face, looking totally peaceful and content. It made me grin too just knowing that I was the one to put such a wonderful expression on his face. After staring at him for as long as my eyes would let me, I finally succumbed to the exhaustion that came from all our play in the water, and fell asleep on my stomach next to him.
I don’t know how long I was asleep for, but what I awoke to was delicious. At first my brain registered the sensation I was feeling as water trickling down my back. As my brain worked it’s way toward full consciousness, I wondered how I could still be so wet after being asleep for so long. Then I felt the “water droplet” travel back up my spine, and I even though things were kind of different here on the west coast, I was still pretty sure that the water here in the pacific ocean couldn’t defy gravity. Funny how the brain tries to make sense of things as we rouse from sleep, isn’t it? When the “water droplet” made it’s way up my side, stopping just short of my underarm, and then made it’s way deliberately to the ticklish spot on my neck, I knew it was Sam trying to tell me it was time to play. His fingers lightly tickled my neck until a smile came to my face and my eyes fluttered open.
“Mornin’ sunshine.” he said as he lay there on his side.
I stretched, yawned, and said “Mornin’. How long was I asleep for?”
“A little over an hour.”
“The beach always knocks me out for some reason. Did you rest?” I asked.
“Yeah, a bit. But mostly I just watched you sleep. Sorry I woke you up, but I just couldn’t help myself.” he said and fluttered his fingers around my neck again.
I scrunched up my shoulders and giggled. After he relented, I sat up and kissed him.
“Feel like playing in the sand?” I asked.
He laughed. “What, like building sand castles and stuff? I don’t think I’ve dug in the sand since I was a kid.”
I laughed too, feeling a bit like a kid myself. “No, not sand castles exactly. More like human sand sculptures....much more adult.” I joked.
“Sounds interesting. What do I have to do?” he asked.
“Well, first you help me dig a long canoe shaped hole, maybe a foot or two deep. Then you can leave the rest to me.” I said.
With the two of us working together the hole didn’t take too much time to complete. I got a bit of sinister satisfaction knowing that Sam was unknowingly digging his own trap.
“Okay, now what?” he asked.
“Now you lay down with your head at one end and your feet at the other.” I said as nonchalant as I could so I didn’t rouse any suspicion.
“Ooookay.” he said a bit sarcastically. I could tell that he had no idea about what my devious plan really entailed. I guess he just saw this as a weird game that we liked to play on the east coast. At this point the butterflies in my stomach sprung to life. I was surprised at how excited I was getting at the thought of getting this strong, handsome man into a completely helpless position.
In an attempt to put him even more at ease, I thought I might get some conversation going...the least amount of time he spent thinking, the better.
“Me and my siblings used to do this to each other all the time when I was growing up. We got really good at it. Once the person playing the sculpture is in place, then it’s the other person’s job to make a cool looking sculpture around them . When it’s done it’s kind of funny looking because just your head is sticking up out of the sand and it’s being used as part of the sculpture. I can make you look like anything...an octopus or even a pretty little mermaid.” I said with a laugh.
“A mermaid, huh? Can’t you do something a bit more masculine? Man-eating shark maybe?” he said with a smile.
I laughed. “Hmm...never done a shark before. I could probably do that. Hop in and I’ll get started.” I said.
He stepped into the hole and laid down. At first he was in a upright position, but then I adjusted him so that he was laying down like he would in a recliner. I crossed his arms over his chest so that he looked like he was laying in a coffin (although, I didn’t share that analogy to him because I was afraid that he would get too nervous.) I made a nice indentation in the sand at one end so he could rest his head, and once he was in place I began to cover him over with sand. It only took a couple of minutes to replace the mounds of sand that we had dug out. I made sure to pack it down nice and tight, and then I took the water bottle that I had taken with me to the beach and emptied it onto the mound on top of Sam.
“Why’d you do that?” he asked.
“I need the sand to be wet so that I can work with it.” I said.
“Well, don’t get it too wet because you’ll wind up packing me in here so tight that it’ll take forever to dig me out.” he said with a laugh.
“Can you move?” I asked.
He struggled a bit (which I could tell by the way he moved his head from side to side), and then said “No, actually I can’t.” He continued to wiggle around a bit, as if he couldn’t believe that sand could render him so helpless.
“I wouldn’t try too hard. This stuff is better than most bondage toys on the market.” I said with a laugh.
“Bondage toys?? And how would you know about bondage toys?” he teased.
“Oh, I’ve had my fair share of play time with toys like that. But I’ll save that story for another time....at least until I’ve known you a full day.” I joked.
He laughed. “Fair enough. So, what are you going to make?” he asked.
“Hmm....(I said as if I hadn’t had the whole thing planned from the beginning) I was thinking of turning you into a giggling mess.” I said with a devious grin.
“I’m sorry? What was that?” he asked, more than a little surprised at my choice.
“I said that I was going to turn you into a giggling mess. It’s easy really. All I have to do is dig you out from the ankles down and find out just how ticklish your feet really are.” I said smugly.
“What?! Maggie, you wouldn’t dare! You can’t!” he said with a mixed expression of fear and giddiness that I found adorable. He then tried wiggling out of his sandy bonds again.
I laughed out loud and said “Well, I’d say you deserve a little retribution, wouldn’t you?” I wiggled my fingers at him for emphasis.
“For what?” he asked innocently.
“Your kidding, right? You’ve tickled me at least a dozen times since I met you!” I said.
“Yeah, but I was only playing with you.” he tried to justify.
“Well, now it’s my turn to play.” I said and began to slowly dig out his feet.

I was a little surprised to hear him begin to giggle already. It was the sweetest sound I’d ever heard. I had never gotten the chance to play the tickler with a guy before...not for any extended period of time anyway. Whenever I get the chance to tickle a guy, I usually only get in a few quick tickles before they fight back and end up tickling me senseless. I have to admit that all the martial arts training I’ve had doesn’t amount to anything if a guy decides to tickle me. I completely lose all ability to defend myself and the only thing I can do is laugh.
But this time was going to be very different. I had Sam totally immobile, and unable to defend himself. I began to dig a little deeper, all the while humming happily to myself. I guess I was about to hit pay dirt because Sam started to beg.
“Maggie...wait! Don’t do this...I....I wasn’t lying about my feet being ticklish. They really are!” he tried to plead.
“Oh, I’m sure they are. I never doubted that for a minute. I’m almost 30 and I think I’ve only met one person in my life that really wasn’t ticklish at all. Almost everyone has at least one ticklish spot.” I said.
“I’m going to lose my mind, I swear! Maggie, please!” he pleaded.
“I promise to stop tickling you just before the need to drag you off to a padded cell arises. No straight jackets, promise.” I teased.
I continued to dig (I couldn’t believe how deep we had made this hole) and finally hit his feet. As soon as my hands touched his feet he began giggling again. I methodically unburied his feet, but made very sure that the rest of him stayed well covered. I didn’t want to give him any leverage to wiggle his way out of this (at least until I had the chance to tickle him for awhile.)
“Be right back.” I said and then took my water bottle down to the ocean for a refill.
“Maggie, wait! You can’t just leave me here!” he called after me.
I filled up my water bottle with the salty sea water, and came back to where Sam lay, now looking a bit more panicked than I wanted. It was definitely time to lighten things up a bit. I wanted to tickle the guy, not torture him....at least not yet.
“Time to wash up these cute little feetsies of yours. That’ll make you feel much better.” I teased.
He just kept giggling and saying my name. I poured the water over his feet, rinsing all of the sand off of them. I then took the towel that I had snatched from the hotel bathroom and began to lightly dry them off. His giggles turned into laughter when the towel came into contact with the bottoms of his feet. For a split second I almost felt bad for him...but not enough to stop. His feet seemed a whole lot more ticklish than mine are, and I thought that was impossible!
“There now, isn’t that better?” I asked, and then lightly scampered my nails up his soles.
“Mahahaha....” was all he could come out with because he was laughing too hard.
“Did you say something sweetie?” I asked in an innocent tone, and briefly stopped tickling him.
He panted and giggled for a couple of seconds and then was able to speak a bit more coherently. “Oh my God, Maggie...please....”
“Please what?” I coaxed.
“I can’t....it tickles too much!” he said finally.
“Too much? Really? But I’m hardly touching you.” I said and very gently dragged my nails up the length of both his feet again.
He erupted in laughter again, and was trying desperately to wiggle both of his feet away from my fingernails, but couldn’t. I continued for another couple of seconds, and relented.
“Now, what was that you said earlier about not really being ticklish? Looks to me like I may have found a ticklish spot down here. Tell me, are there anymore ticklish spots on you?” I asked.
He caught his breath, and tried to cooly say “No.”
“Hmm...I don’t know if I believe you, Sam. I think I might have to tickle the truth out of you.” I said and began to tickle him again, this time not so gently. I worked over both of his wiggling feet with my fingernails, and didn’t stop again for another 30 seconds.
“Care to change your answer now?” I teased after stopping again. Seeing this gorgeous guy giggling was almost enough to make me want to unburry him and have sex with him right here on the beach. But for now, I would suppress my urges to give into the screaming Id in my head and instead continue my ticklish game of cat and mouse.
“Ma...Maggie. Wait, Please!” He panted.
“I’m waiting...” I said.
Sam didn’t answer me immediately. He was obviously trying to catch his breath, and maybe buy himself some down time before he answered. I didn’t feel like waiting, so my fingers began to dance again. His laughter from my surprise tickle attack was explosive, and his feet began to writhe again. Then I saw something that scared the hell out of me...the sand around his legs and ankles began to crack and crumble. I knew that if he broke out now before I exhausted him, I was going to get the revenge tickling of a lifetime. I immediately stopped tickling him, and tried not to bring any attention to his potential escape route.
“Sam...Sam...Sam. What am I going to do with you?” I asked rhetorically, and every time I said his name I gave the mound of sand on top of his legs a pat with my hands so I could pack the sand (discretely) back into place.
“Okay...okay, you win. I’ll tell you where I’m ticklish.” he said finally.
“Well, that would be the smart thing to do. I was beginning to think that I was going to have to put up a sign by your feet that said ‘tickle me please’, and then go for a long swim in the ocean.” I teased.
“Well.....I guess it’s safe, and fairly obvious to list my feet among the more ticklish parts of my body.” he smiled.
Looking down at him in the sand, I thought I saw his face redden with his admission. Not knowing whether or not it was the noonday sun or his ticklish admission that put the extra color in his cheeks, I didn’t say anything about it. I know that for some guys, an admission of any weakness can be a very embarrassing thing to have to do, and I had no interest in emasculating him...I just wanted to play with him a little.
“I guess that would be a safe bet at this point. So....what’s spot number two on your ticklish list?” I prompted.
“Ummm.....” he trailed off.
“Oh c’mon. As ticklish as your feet are, there just has to be other spots too.” I said and then lightly tickled his feet to remind him that he didn’t have too much choice in giving me the answers that I wanted.
“Okay!!” he yelled through his laughter, and I relented again. “There is this one spot at the bottom of my ribcage that is pretty ticklish...and I guess my underarms are too.”
“Good boy...now we're getting somewhere.” I teased.

Just as I was about to probe for more information, I heard Sam’s cellphone ring. He had stuffed it into one of his sneakers before I buried him in the sand.
“Oh shit, Maggie. Quick..get me out of here so I can answer that. It could be important.” he pleaded.
“No problem...I’ll get it.” I said and went to get the phone.
“No, Maggie. Please!” he said and then started to giggle. “Oh, this should be cute.”
I picked up the phone and answered it in my most professional tone of voice. “Hello? This is Sam’s cellphone, how can I help you?”
“Sam’s cellphone??” the guy on the other end of the conversation laughs.
“That’s right. Is there something I can do for you?” I answer, trying to keep myself from giggling.
“Well, you can tell me where Sam is for starters.” he says obviously amused.
“Well....he’s a bit swamped at the moment...or at least he will be when the tide comes in.” I say, and this time start to laugh.
“What?!” the guy asks, with a little more concern in his voice this time.
“Well, we’re on the beach behind the Sunset Plaza hotel. I’ve got him buried up to his neck in the sand, and it looks as though high tide is approaching rapidly.” I say bluntly, and watch Sam’s eyes bug out of his head. He obviously hadn’t thought of that little detail. I just wink at him, and stifle my own giggling.
The guy on the other end of the phone laughs for a good thirty seconds and then says “How the hell did you get him to consent to that?!”
“I guess I can be fairly persuasive when I want to be.” I say simply.
“I bet. What did you say your name was?” he asks.
“I didn’t. It’s Maggie. And you are?” I ask.
“Kevin. Is there any chance that you’re going to be digging him out any time soon?”
Not wanting to divulge too much information about the little game that Sam and I were playing I just said “Of course...after he answers a few more of my questions I’ll be more than happy to dig him out.”
Kevin laughs again, and says “Fair enough. Just let Sam know that I’ll be seeing him real soon.”
“Sure thing. Good talking with you Kevin.” I say.
“You too Maggie.” he says, and then hangs up.
I hang up and look over at Sam. “That was Kevin. He says that he’ll be seeing you real soon.”
“Oh geez...I’m never gonna live this one down.” he laughed.
“I doubt he took me seriously. He probably thought I was kidding.” I said.
“I guess we’ll find out soon enough. Now, can you dig me out?” he asked.
“Hmmm.....I don’t know......I think I may be having too much fun.” I tease and then kneel down by his feet again.
“Maggie, I don’t know how much more of this I can take!” he pleads.
“You’d be surprised.” I said with a grin, and gave him a few more quick tickles.
I could see Sam really trying to struggle his way out now. His head was thrashing back and fourth, and the sand around his legs and ankles was beginning to crumble even more than before. I was very surprised by the rush of adrenaline that I was getting from this game. Being on the giving end of the tickling was nearly as powerful an aphrodisiac as being on the receiving end. I hated to have it all stop now just when things were starting to heat up....at least for me. I wasn’t sure how Sam was taking all of this torture. He hadn’t really gotten mad yet, nor had he made any serious plea for me to stop. He looked as though he was playing the submissive role, and rather well at that. I was trying hard to find a balance between satisfying my own semi-sadistic tendencies, and not pushing Sam too far. After all, we had only know each other for a few hours, and I didn’t want push my luck (especially because it had been so good up until now.)
“I’ll tell you what. When you say the words ‘I give up’, I’ll dig you out. But realize, that your surrender gives me the right to gloat for the rest of the day.” I said with a wink and a smile.
“You want me to give up to you?! Never! The phrase ‘I give up’ isn’t in my vocabulary.” he said, much to my delight.
“Well, I’ve always been a very good teacher...let me see if I can teach you how to say it.” I tease and begin to wiggle my fingers at him again.
All ten of my nails danced on the bottom of his feet for another couple of minutes. I covered all the skin that wasn’t protected by the sand. He had almost as strong a reaction from me tickling the tops of his feet as he did when I tickled the bottoms. I could see him starting to break. He laughter went from being loud, to falling silent every time he tried to take a gulp of air. The guilt of tickle torturing him that I had before dissipated because I knew that he held the key to making me stop. It was up to his stubborn male ego as to how long I continued.
Just when I thought I had him, the very unexpected happened. I felt two hands grab me from behind (both on my ribcage) give me a few quick tickles to make me stop my own tickling assault, and then they picked me up, and tossed me gently onto the sheet that lay a mere foot away from where Sam was buried. I landed on my belly, and my head was facing Sam’s. I could see he was laughing out loud...but this time not because of my tickling fingertips. Before I had the chance to flip over and see who Sam’s cohort was, he straddled my waist and prevented me from catching a glimpse.
“So, you really did have my buddy over here buried in the sand. I thought for a minute you might have been pulling my leg, but just in case, I had to come see for myself. I’m glad I did because this is priceless!” Kevin said with a laugh.
“Okay, you’ve had your laughs, now dig me out.” Sam said, more than a little embarrassed.
“Hmm...well Maggie, as cute as you are, and as much as I would like to see Sam giggle like a schoolgirl, I think I may have to side with my buddy on this one and help him out. I give you an A+ for creativity though.” he said and gave me a few more rib tickles.
I was reduced to laughter myself, and finally said “No, wait!”
“Wait for what?” Kevin asked.
“If you let him out of there he’s gonna get me back with what will probably be the worst tickling of my life! At least give me a running headstart before you let him out.” I said.
“My guess is that you deserve the worst tickling of your life for this stunt. How long have you had him buried like that?” Kevin asked.
“Only about a half hour or so.” I said.
“Only?! Well Sam, I’ve got to give you major kudos for holding up as well as you have. I don’t think I could’ve done it.” Kevin admitted.
“Why? Are you ticklish too?” I teased.
Kevin laughed. “Don’t get any bright ideas, Maggie. I think I’ve got the upper hand over here....and that’s something that I don’t give up as easily as my friend.” he said and tickled me some more. I yelped and began to laugh hysterically because Kevin had just hit the same spot on my ribcage that I’m pretty sure Sam was describing to me earlier when he listed his own ticklish spots. I also list this spot in my top five most ticklish places. “You’ve got yourself a little spitfire, you know that Sam?” Kevin said and stopped tickling.
“I’m beginning to.” Sam laughed. “Now get me outta here.”
“Alright, I think you’ve suffered enough.” Kevin said and began to break up the mound of sand with his foot.
“What about my headstart?” I pleaded.
“Sorry, Maggie. Us guys have got to stick together.”
Kevin continued to kick and loosen up the sand on top of Sam until Sam started to be able to wiggle free. Watching him emerge from his bonds was both exhilarating and scary. The anticipation of what he might do to me got my heart racing like a rabbit’s. He stood up, shook as much of the sand off of himself as he could, and knelt down to where Kevin had me pinned. Looking straight into my eyes, he put on a crooked grin, and said “Keep her there for a minute, will you Kevin? I’m gonna go for a little swim to wash out the ten pounds of sand that’s in my bathing suit.” And with that, he walked down to the water, and left me there with this faceless stranger who I had only had a thirty second phone conversation with. Well....this was a bit awkward.
“If I let you up will you promise to stay put?” he asked.
“Promise.” I said, thankful to get him off me. He seemed nice enough, but my New York sensibility finally woke up and began to remind me that I barely knew this guy, and that a little personal distance might not be a bad thing.
He got off of me, and sat down on the sheet next to me. I rolled over, sat up and saw his face for the first time since he tackled me to the blanket. “HOLY SHIT!!” was what my brain screamed, but thankfully the crude phrase didn’t escape my lips. I was now staring at the same pair of eyes that had haunted me during many a wonderful trip to the movies. It was Kevin Spacey. He must have sensed my shock because he looked at me and gave me a sweet smile. I smiled, probably turned bright red, and broke our gaze. I decided that if I stared at my feet, I might be able to get through this meeting with some sense of dignity. I desperately didn’t want to turn into a star struck idiot that said things like ‘I’m your number one fan!’ and then asked for his autograph.
“You’re not going to get all shy on me now, are you?” he asked and nudged me with his shoulder.
“Umm....it’s just that.....I wasn’t expecting....” I trailed off.
“I understand. I’m just teasing.” he said.
“Umm...Sam mentioned that he worked with you.” I said, searching for some conversation that might get my tongue in working order again.
“Yeah, I’ve known Sam for years.” he answered.
“If you don’t mind my saying so....you two seem more like friends than working partners.” I said.
“Well, we were friends first. Sam and I met each other in LA Valley College long before either of us knew exactly where we were headed. Later on, we both figured out that we loved working in the entertainment biz, albeit on opposite sides of things. When I finally broke into the field, I knew that I didn’t want anyone else to represent me.” he said.
“Aww....sounds like a greeting card ad.” I teased, relieved to have at least some portion of my personality back after having it temporarily paralyzed by the star struck idiot in my head.
He laughed and said “Yeah, I guess it does. Sam’s a really good guy.”
“I’m beginning to see that.” I said, and smiled towards Sam who was still busy swimming in the water.
“So, how did you two meet?” Kevin asked.
“Well, I’m on vacation from work this week. I live in New York. I was just gonna relax on the beach while I was here, but then I met Sam on the plane ride over here and he seemed to have other plans for me.” I said.
“That’s Sam for ya.” he said with a smile.
“Oh really? Does he normally meet up with strange women and swept them off their feet for a week of romance?” I teased, knowing that I was testing the male code of silence.
Kevin got a little nervous and tried to back track a bit. “No, of course not. He’s just always been the type of guy to go for what he wants. If he decides to do something it’s always full tilt.”
“I’ve already found that out.” I said with a laugh.
“Hey, since you’re going to be in town this week, and since Sam seems to have erased your original vacation plans, how would you like to come to a party at my place? I know Sam is coming, but I thought I’d extend you your own invitation.” he said.
“Sounds nice. What’s the occasion?” I asked. I was so excited I could barely keep myself from jumping out of my own skin.
“It’s my birthday. The big 4-4.” he confessed.
“Hey, it’s my birthday this week too! Only I’m not gonna tell you which one.” I said jokingly.
“Aww, c’mon....it can’t be that bad!” he teased.
“To me it is.” I said, mildly depressed at just the thought of beginning this new decade of my life.
“Well, if you don’t tell me, I might just have to bury you in the sand and tickle it out of you.” he teased and gave my ribs a soft poke.
I laughed, and then said “No way! It would take you and half the guys on this beach to get me in that position. That trick only works on someone when they don’t see it coming, otherwise there’s way too much of a fight.”
“Okay then, forget the burying part...I can just tickle it out of you right here.” he teased and put his hand on one of my knees and gave it a few squeezes.
I jumped and tried to pry his hand off of my knee, but his hold was too firm. My laughter got the best of me, and the pleas shortly followed. “Kevin don’t!!” I giggled, still trying to break his hold.
“C’mon...how old could you possibly be? 27? 28?” he teased while he continued tickling.
Since my knees were probably even more ticklish than the spot that he had found earlier on my ribcage, I caved in quickly. “THIRTY!” I yelled through my laughter.
He stopped tickling and said “Ooooo...the big 3-0. Might as well book the retirement home now...they tend to fill up fast.” he teased.
“Don’t joke...I feel ancient. I guess I’ll get over it though...eventually.” I sulked.
“I remember turning 30. My friends threw me a huge bash with all the typical ‘over the hill’ kind of gags.” he said.
“That is exactly why I came to the west coast to spend my birthday alone. I would rather be by myself than have to go through that.” I said.
“Well, you’re not alone now. And if you come to my birthday party I will promise you that no one will utter the phrase ‘over the hill’...unless of course they’re talking about me. ” he joked, and gave me that dimpled smile that has always been able to make me go weak at the knees. “C’mon, it’ll be like a double birthday celebration.” he urged further.
“Well, I’ll come, but maybe we should just celebrate your birthday. I haven’t even told Sam that it’s my birthday tomorrow.” I admitted.
“Why not?” he asked.
“Just never came up.” I said, lying a bit.
“Never came up? Maybe it’s just me but I think that birthdays are something to celebrate, not mourn. As awful as you think turning 30 is going to be, you only do it once, and you might regret not celebrating it. I’ll keep my mouth shut about your birthday if you want me to, but I really think you should tell him.” he said.
“I’ll think about it.” I said, just to appease him.
I looked toward the water to check up on Sam, and I saw that he was headed back onto the beach, looking much more refreshed and a whole lot less sandy than before.
“Thanks for hanging onto her for me, Kev. I think that her fear of retribution would have sent her scurrying off otherwise.” Sam joked.
“No problem. It was my pleasure.” he said with a smile in my direction.
“So, I guess you two have made your acquaintances then?” he asked, looking at me with an amused expression. He obviously knew what a shock it was for me to have met Kevin Spacey after being such a huge fan for so long.
“We certainly did. And I was sure to tell her what a self absorbed womanizer you are.” he teased.
“Thanks a bunch, and when you leave I’ll be sure to tell her all about your adventures at last year’s Christmas party.” Sam teased back.
“Now, now boys. Don’t make me have to turn the hose on you two.” I jumped in.
“Well, Maggie. It was great to meet you. I hope to see you and Sam at my party tomorrow night.” he said and gave me a peck on the cheek before standing up to brush the sand off of himself.
“See ya, buddy.” Sam said, and gave Kevin a firm handshake.
“Have fun.” Kevin said back, and gave his friend a wink.
After Kevin walked away, Sam took his place on the sheet next to me. He said nothing, and just stared at me with a sweet expression. He then leaned in for a tender kiss, and lowered me onto the sheet so that I was flat on my back. We kissed for another couple of minutes before I felt a very deliberate hand clamp onto my waist and give a few short squeezes. I let out a little squeak, and giggle.
“I really should tickle the life out of you right now, but I won’t.” he whispered in my ear.
“You won’t?” I asked, surprised.
“No. And for one good reason....” he said, as if to prompt me to ask what the reason was. I took the bait.
“And what’s that?” I asked.
“I enjoyed it.” he said in a tone just above a whisper.

sidenote from the author...

I hope all of you have enjoyed my story thus far. It is only about halfway done (a little over 20 pages written). I've got a vague outline in my head as to how the rest of the story is going to play out, but I would also welcome any ideas from you guys!
If you have any comments I would love to hear them.

Maggie

These first four chapters have been very well written. I've enjoyed them a lot. Although it's fiction, it's still plausable.

I hope you go into some detail when Sam gets ahold of your piggies. ;)

Can't wait to read more. You have lots of talent and you should post stories more often!

Thanks sole seeker. I'm glad that you liked it. I pour a lot of myself into my stories, and I hope that the community can relate to most of it. Writing is one of the few things in my life that I'm passionate about. When I feel I've written something well, I get a huge adrenaline rush from it. That rush is heightened even further when I hear feedback from others who have read it, even if the feedback is negative. Just to know that I've reached people is enough for me.
As for writing more, I wish I had the time to write more stories. It took me a couple of months just to write the first four chapters of this short story, God only knows how long it will take me to complete it! I'm very much an ebb and flow writer in that I can't write unless I get hit by a wave of inspiration. I envy those writers that can sit down everyday and write something. I guess it just takes more discipline (and time) than I have.
For right now though, I've been bitten by the writing bug. This story has been a lot of fun to write, and at this point I have NO IDEA how it's going to end. I've got the middle pretty well laid out, but the ending is still a mysetery...even to me! :p

I would love to hear from more of you!

Maggie

Tickle dreams....

Daisy, I have to say, your story has made me jealous more than anything else. I've always had the dream that I could sweep a sweet ticklish gal off her feet like Sam. Not being wealthy or connected, it has remained just a dream. But, because of the wonderful gift people like you have for writing I at least get to live the dream through your stories. Please, keep up the outstanding work. Your fans will love you for it! I don't get to indulge in tickling much anymore. My G/F isin't into it at all, even though she does let me have a little fun on rare occations. The worst part is that she isin't ticklish at all on her feet, which is my favorite place to tickle. Don't get me wrong. She is the most perfect match in every other way, though. So, I resort to my home away from home here and enjoy the stories that people like you write. Needless to say, you folks that write these stories are Gods to me. Thanks, I love ya all!;)

Re: Tickle dreams....

robmic said:
But, because of the wonderful gift people like you have for writing I at least get to live the dream through your stories.

You just summed up exactly why I love to write so much. You're jealous of Sam, and I'm jealous of Maggie (the fictionalized one from my story...not me...kind of hard to be jealous of yourself..lol). I'm certainly not living the life of my female character, but then again, I don't know many that are! Like you, I have found myself a partner who isn't into tickling, so sometimes my excess tickle energy needs an outlet. Stories can provide that for me...at least on some level. ;) But, sometimes a girl just needs to get the life tickled out of her for real...any volunteers? Lol...

Maggie

Daisy..

But, sometimes a girl just needs to get the life tickled out of her for real...any volunteers? Lol...

Be careful Daisy..... I'm only across the state line.......and I 've been having tickling withdrawals lately......:devil: :eek: :D ;)

PS: I can be reached a either [email protected] eves. and weekends, or [email protected] workdays:rolleyes:

Re: Daisy..

robmic said:
Be careful Daisy..... I'm only across the state line.......and I 've been having tickling withdrawals lately......

:eek: I'll keep that in mind...lol.

Maggie

Maggie,

Very nice series. The writing flows very nicely from part to part, and your attention and care for the story is very clear. The characters are well formed and developing nicely. I look forward to the rest of it as you are able to produce it. Nice work!

Myriads

Writing quality...

While I'd never want to discorage anyone from posting stories here, (myself included), because of talent, when someone with the skills like Maggie and others like her post here, it is such a pleasure to read their stories. The only thing that I can think of that could be the least bit negitive is that they take a while to finish. But we all must remember, these people usually have a life, which, if like most of us, is usually a madhouse at best. So, paitence should be a consideration at all times. These people don't have to bless us with their talents. We need to give them the praise and accolades(sp?) they so richly deserve. And the folks that don't do as good a job at writing, encourage them to improve their skills. Even though they may not do as good a job as the "Gods" that write here, they , too, don't have to write. So, with that, I give you all that write stories here a hearty "thank you and keep up the good work". (I know, I know, shaddup already!:rolleyes: :zzzzz: );)

Thanks guys....

Myriads - Glad you liked the first four chapters. I'm getting started on the second half soon, and hope that it is as easy to write as the first half. Once the writing bug bites, my fingers can hardly keep up with my imagination!

Robmic - Thanks again for the high praises...although, I don't know if I deserve all of it. I do enjoy writing, and I guess that probably translates into the stories I create. I find that I'm in no rush to get to the end, or even the climatic scene...the ride is half the fun for me. I love to get to know my characters, and add little pieces of real life in the mix...you'd be surprised as to how much of myself I put in there ;)

Hope others are enjoying the series also....I must admit that I was expecting a bit more feedback, but I guess I'll take what I can get. :D

Maggie

In no rush....

"I find that I'm in no rush to get to the end, or even the climatic scene...the ride is half the fun for me."

It's funny you should mention this. When it comes to tickling, I feel much the same way. The buildup to finally getting to tickle someone that you've wanted to for sometime is as good as actually doing it. It's much like an orgasam. Once you reach it, the euphoria dies down....for a while....:devil: :veryhappy :p :blaugh:

Great Start Daisycrazy5496!

I liked all 4 of the chapters so far, great detail and plenty of good ol tickling, keep up the good work, can't wait to read the other chapters...
Also... >>But, sometimes a girl just needs to get the life tickled out of her for real...any volunteers? Lol... <<
I wouldn't mind voluneering...I have tickled the life out a few women,and I wouldn't mind getting you to name YOUR top 5 ticklish spots...
tickles,
tcrewme

Nice job!

Hi Maggie

As a sometime contributor to the story forum I understand your feelings on posting an epic and then eagerly awaiting feedback. You wonder how 500 people view your story but only one or two reply.

Your work is definitely appreciated. I really like the way you have given us fleshed out characters and a great build up that set the scene and created a nice anticipation of the tickling. The playful romantic tickling you depict is more in keeping with what I have actually experienced rather than the delirious spy interrogations I'd rather write about :D

On the other hand I am not such a fan of the stories that start "Britney Spears awoke to find herself tied to a bed in her underwear. Suddenly Christina Aguilera walked in with a feather!" I am probably in the minority in that respect.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. You write 'em, I'll read 'em!

Thanks everybody...

Milagros - Glad you liked it! I figured you'd like the f/m part the best ;) I wrote it in part for those guys that are big fans of that kind of tickling, but also to satisfy that 'ler part to my personality :D .

tcrewme - It would take a HELL of a lot of tickling to get me to list MY top 5 ticklish spots! :D Like I said in various other threads in the past....I'm a very stubborn 'lee :p

Suikoden - I'm glad that you appreciated the story. It is hard waiting for feedback on something that I spent so much time writing. I guess most would rather just read the story and move onto the next one without letting the author know what they thought of it...maybe it's a blessing in disguise, they could've hated it!
As for my writing style, I do tend to stick to most semi-real life situations....of course, I've got a better chance of seeing flying monkeys in my backyard than I have of meeting Kevin Spacey (lol), but other than that, it's fairly realistic! :D And I love to write about the natural romatic kind of tickles that happen between two people who have formed a good bond with each other. However, between the same two people I also love to see the sometimes torturous tickles too (like in the beach scene I wrote about). Nothing wrong with making the one you love scream "I give up!" once in awhile ;)

Maggie

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back