• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Wager Episode 2 (part 1) F/F

luvn2laf

TMF Regular
If you did not read Episode 1, you may want to back up to that one here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?219179-The-Wager-Episode-1-F-F

Michele jumped when she heard her cell phone ring. Picking up the phone it showed “Private Caller”.

“Hello?” Michele asked

“Michele?” the voice asked

“Yeah, who is this?”

“It’s Linda.”

Silence… “Oh, Linda! My new ummm… buddy! Hi, how are you doing?” Michele asked.

“I’m doing fine. You did say to call when I got off duty, right? Well, I got off really late yesterday, so I figured I would wait until today.” Linda said.

“That’s no problem. You still up for that cup of coffee we talked about?”

“Yes, I am. In fact, I am off tomorrow if you wanted to meet then.” Linda suggested.

“That sounds perfect. 8 AM good for you? Say… Dunkin Donuts?” Michele said with a smile.

“Let’s do 9:30, I may have to work late tonight. Dunkin Donuts???” Linda asked

“Well, you are a cop aren’t you?”

“Why you little…” Linda trailed off. “OK, no Dunkin. Let’s meet at Cooper’s Café on 3rd Street. Do you know where that is?”

“Yep, sounds good. I’ll see you there!” Michele made a note on a piece of paper. “Have a good night!”

Hanging up the phone, Michele couldn’t help but smile thinking about her last encounter with Linda. Who would have thought she would meet someone who was fascinated about tickling someone when she was pulled over for speeding! And what a fun way out of a ticket…

Michele woke up the next morning and sent her husband off to work. She called out sick from work so she could “play hookie” with Linda. So, she spent the morning showering and focusing on her clothes. Looking at the forecast, they are calling for a high of 92. Pretty warm. So Michele picked out a pair of loose fitting shorts and then debated about a top… She didn’t have another clean baggy tank top. Instead she opted for a button down sleeveless shirt. Finally she was ready to go. Slipping on her flip flops, she headed out of the house.

Pulling into the parking lot for Cooper’s Café, there were only a couple other cars there. Michele walked through the door to find Linda sitting at a booth with a cup of coffee, waiting for her. Michele slipped into the booth across from her with a whoosh, dropping her purse on the seat. The waitress stopped over immediately and Michele ordered a decaf coffee. “I hope you weren’t waiting long for me.”

“No,” Linda said, “I have only just gotten here myself. Still on my first cup.” She said as she raised her coffee cup.

“That’s good.” Michele replied. “So, tell me. How long have you been a police officer?”

“I’ve been on the force for about 5 years. We don’t see much action out here. Pretty quiet neighborhood.” Linda responded.

“Do you often offer a wager to people you pull over on the road?” Michele asked.

“Ha ha,” Linda feigned. “Very funny. I must admit, this was a first. But it was rather exciting. So tell me, how long have you been into tickling?” Linda leaned forward over her coffee cup.

“Well, I guess I have just always enjoyed it. I must admit, I love when I meet up with someone who is also into it. Things just fit together then.” Michele sipped her coffee that was just delivered.

“Well, you certainly are ticklish enough!” Linda commented. “Are you that ticklish everywhere?”

“No, those are my worst spots. I am ticklish in all the normal places, but not quite as intensely. Of course, the longer it goes on, the more ticklish I get.”

“Really? So, your feet are ticklish, right?” Linda asked.

“Yep.” Michele smiled.

“Can I see?” Linda asked. “You could like, pass your foot under the table…”

“Sure” Michele said as she slipped her right foot out of her flip flop and propped it up on the seat next to Linda. “Just be nice. We are in public.”

“Yeah, because you will interrupt sooooo many people here…” Linda said sarcastically as she waved around the room to show that there was no one else there.

“You never know…” Michele said and then let out a little shriek as Linda drew a single fingernail down Michele’s sole.

“hmmmmm…” Linda said softly and she began drawling her fingernail up and down Michele’s arch continuously. Michele’s foot wiggled back and forth as she started giggling and squirming in her seat. “So this will be less intense than the other day in the car, right?” Linda queried quietly as she let her fingernail slip up to Michele’s toes caressing them underneath, on the tips, and in between. Michele’s foot was wiggling so much, Linda took her free hand and grasped the foot to keep it still. “I didn’t hear your answer to that?” Linda pushed. Michele’s giggles turned to soft laughter as she couldn’t move her foot to get away from Linda’s fingernail trailing all over her foot. “Yehehehehesss” Michele spurted out trying to keep her laughter quiet even though no one else was seated in the restaurant. “Bummer,” Linda said, “’Cuz I have a score to settle with you…” A confused look came over Michele’s face as she tried to stop laughing. “Dunkin Donuts???” Linda said vehemently as she started using all her fingernails on Michele’s arch. “Aaaaaiiiiii! Oh no, oh no, oh no, eeeeeeeeeheeeeeee!” Michele cried out. “Oh yes,” Linda said as she leaned forward across the table. “Mess with me, will you?” and her fingers scrabbled even faster and harder on Michele’s arch. “Aaaaaaaahahahahaahahaahahahahaaaa!” Michele could no longer contain herself as she laughed out loud. “I’m soohaaaaaaarhyiiiiiiiiihiiiiiiii!” “Well OK, then.” Linda said as she let go of Michele’s foot. Michele quickly slipped it back into her flip flop enjoying the tingling sensation left behind.

They continued talking over their second cup of coffee about their jobs, families, and just other things to get to know each other better. Then Linda had an idea.

“I have a friend who owns a shop around the corner here and she does one of the best pedicures. Want to try it?” Linda asked casually. “Sure!” Michele said. She enjoyed pedicures and hadn’t had one for a while. So they paid for their coffee and walked around the block. “These look like homes” Michele commented. “Yeah, she works out of her house.” Linda said. “She has the right equipment, though, and all the permits. It’s fine.”

They walked up to the house and rang the bell. A nice looking woman in her 30s answered the door. “Linda! Come on in! Who is your friend?”

Linda made introductions. “Cass, this is Michele. We met a couple days ago. Michele, this is Cassidy, one of my good friends.” Cass and Michele shook hands along with the typical pleasantry comments.

“Do you have time for one of your special pedicures, Cass?” Linda asked.

“For you, any time.” Cass commented. “Would you like one for your friend, too?”

“Yes, we’ll both have one.” Linda said as they started walking toward a room down the hall.

There was only one pedicure chair in the room. Linda offered it to Michele saying she could go first. Michele took a seat, slipping off her flip flops and dropped her feet into the swirling hot water. Taking a deep breath she could smell lavender in the room and started to relax from the warmth.

“There you go.” Cass said. “Please let me help you.” And with that, Cass pushed a button on the chair that reclined it slightly. Michele leaned back. “Put this on to help you relax.” Cass handed Michele a lavender eye mask. She slipped it over her eyes and lay back on the chair. This was starting off good! Michele thought. Without her even realizing it, metal bands were slipped over the arms of the chair and tightened to the point of not quite touching Michele’s wrists. But Michele was just basking in the lavender delights.

Cass pulled a chair up to Michele’s feet along with a few towels and a box. “Linda, since you are just waiting, would you like to learn how to administer this pedicure?” “Sure!” said Linda, trying not to sound too eager. She pulled a chair up next to Cass. Cass pulled one of Michele’s feet out of the water and indicated Linda should do the same. “So the first thing we do is make sure the water has cleaned the feet. We definitely don’t like to have dirty feet. That’s important.” Linda nodded and Cass went on. “So looking at these feet, I can see the warm water didn’t quite do a good job of cleaning this spot here, and again up here.” Cass said as she pointed to the arch and Michele’s toes.

“I’m so sorry,” Michele said, “I did shower and clean up this morning. Is there a problem?”

“No, no, dear. This is typical from just walking around in this dusty town.” Cass said “You just relax and we will take care of you.” And with that, she reached into her box and pulled out two toothbrushes. They were odd in that they also had bristles that stuck straight out through the tip of the brush as well as the normal bristles on the side. Talking softly to Linda, Cass continued with her teaching. “This will help you to clean this area (pointing to arch) and here (pointing to toes) and these extra bristles are perfect for going in between (pointing to the toes again). Hold tight to the foot while you work.” “OK” Linda said nodding. “Are we ready to begin?”

“Let’s go” Cass said and they both started gently scratching Michele’s arches with the toothbrush. Michele’s body went stiff with surprise as she cried out. “Aaaaaaaah!” and then tried to pull her feet back, but they held them tight. She found that she could not move her hands because of the straps either, so she could not remove the eye patch. “Oh Goooohaaaahaaaaad, Nooooohoooohohohohhoh!” and she broke out in a fit of laughter as both her arches were attacked at once. “Don’t forget to get the top, too.” Cass commented as they both switched the bristles to “clean” the underside of her toes. “Aaaaagh! Staaahahahahahaaaahahaaaap!” Michele cried out in fits as her toes were wiggling like crazy trying to avoid the bristles.

Suddenly it stopped and Michele gasped for air as Cass said she needed something else. Her feet were placed back into the warm water for a bit and she heard Cass moving around the room. She felt her feet being removed again from the water, and this time they were placed into something warm and supportive that seemed to circle and support her calves. Then a band was placed under the balls of her toes and she felt her feet stretched back tight. “There we go,” said Cass. “We use this for some of the more sensitive feet as it helps ensure we provide the full pedicure treatment. Now, where were we…” and just as suddenly as it stopped, Michele’s toes were once again being attacked with the toothbrush. Only this time her feet couldn’t move to do anything more than a slight twitch. “Oh God, Oh God, Hehehehehe Heeeellllp!” Michele dissolved into raucous laughter. Suddenly she felt bristles going in between her toes, too. “Aaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiii! Heheheheheeeeee!” she screamed but Cass and Linda were completely ignoring her as if she was a mannequin. Her poor little toes wanted to wiggle and escape so bad, but they were trapped and helpless. After a few minutes, they stopped again. Cass leaned over the foot Linda had. “Let me see… It looks like this spot right here is still a little dirty. You might just want to focus on that one spot for a bit and make sure it is completely clean.” “OK” Linda replied eagerly. Michele didn’t even have enough time to catch her breath when suddenly she felt a jolt as they both started focusing on the spot just at the top of her arch – her most ticklish foot spot. “Nooooooo! Not theeeheheheheheheeere eeeeeeaaaahahahahahahahahahahah!” The tight stretch to her foot and the bristles on both arches was enough to drive her insane. She was almost in tears from laughter when after about 10 minutes they finally stopped their torture on this hot spot.

Michele was coughing and sputtering as she gasped for breath. Linda stood up to check on the eye mask and re-adjusted it so it remained secure. As she did so, she leaned down and whispered in Michele’s ear. “Maybe you shouldn’t have told me you have had tickle torture sessions that lasted upwards of two hours…” “Linda!” Michele called out, but Linda had already walked back to her seat and Cass was showing her the next part of the technique.

“OK, so now that we have rinsed the feet and made sure they were clean, we need to purify them. So we are going to apply this mud masque. Here is some for you to use.” Michele felt a warmth being spread over her feet covering every inch of her soles and toes. The smell of lavender again filled the room and she began to relax. “Michele, we are going to leave this on for about 5 minutes and we’ll come back to take it off.” Cass said and Michele heard them leave the room. It was so relaxing, Michele drifted off to sleep while she waited and was surprised awake when the door opened again.

She heard Cass’s voice saying “OK, now we remove the masque… Oh dear… it looks like we were out of the room a little longer than I realized. It is caked and dried on pretty good. Let me get something a little stronger to help us get it off.” Reaching into her box, she pulled out two vegetable cleaning brushes. “Use this on the large areas. But go back to the other for smaller areas and detail work.” “Got it.” Linda replied studiously. Michele felt the brushes as they scraped along the outsides of her feet and her heels. Luckily those were not really ticklish spots, but occasionally they would slip into her arch or catch the tips of her toes causing Michele to squeal with surprise.

The scrubbing stopped and Cass handed Linda the toothbrush again. “Time to get the rest.” Michele felt the brushes start working on her arches. The mud dulled some of the sensations causing a fit of giggles to escape. The brushing continued and after a few minutes, the mud was coming off and the brushes were reaching the fresh skin here and there. Michele’s shrieks and laughs interspersed the giggling and then eventually it was all laughter as the mud was no longer in the way. Cass and Linda worked all over her arches, but would periodically come back to that hot spot at the top just to hear her cry out and beg them to stop. After about 15 minutes on her arches, they switched to her toes. Once again, they had to get the mud off before the more intense sensations took over. But this time, the mud came off faster and Michele’s laughter grew so loud Cass and Linda had a hard time pretending to ignore her. In and out of her toes they went, torturing the tips and bottoms alike. Michele couldn’t even move a muscle in her poor feet. All she could do was laugh and laugh. Finally they stopped and Michele got a bit of a break.

“OK, we have purified the pores of her feet. The next step is to make the whole foot shine.” Cass explained to Linda. “Shine” Linda commented back to show she was listening. “This peppermint scrub works really well to shine up the foot. Grab a glob and work it in with your hands.” As the scrub was applied to her feet, Michele immediately noticed the cool tingling of the peppermint burning into her feet. Then the massaging brought out the beads rolling around on her skin. “Rub it in thoroughly. Remember, the goal here is to leave the skin shiny and soft, so don’t hold back.” Cass said instructively. Suddenly she had 4 hands – 20 fingers rubbing the little scrub beads around her feet. What started out soothing quickly changed as the 20 fingers naturally sought out her ticklish spots and Michele giggled and laughed, begged and pleaded as they continued torturing her soles, arches and deeply digging in between and around her toes. Nothing she said or did made a bit of difference as she knew it wouldn’t. They continued this torture for about 10 minutes or so before Cass finally said it was time to remove the scrub and see how well they did.

Michele heard a mechanical sound and felt her feet being angled down into the water again by the contraption that was holding them captive. The warm water felt very good after the cooling tingle of the peppermint. After a minute of soaking in the water, she suddenly felt two pair of hands in the water with her feet wiping them down from the top of her feet, and then as the hands slipped under her feet, they turned upward and fingernails scraped her soles and arches to take off the scrub. Between the water, the scrub and the fingernails, Michele was a mess of helpless laughter as she begged them to stop. But the fingernails just dug deeper and tormented faster and faster, focusing in on her arch. 10 fingers on each arch scratching away as Michele’s laugh grew frantic. Then she suddenly had 2 fingernails on each foot focusing directly on her hot spot at the top of her arch. This was almost more than she could bear. She never knew her feet could ever be so ticklish and she wasn’t sure how much longer she could hold out before using her safe word. The fingers moved to her toes and spent time there which was a relief because Michele’s toes were not quite as ticklish as her arch and it helped her hold off, though she was still laughing like a maniac. Finally they stopped all together and her feet were mechanically removed from the water once again. Cass and Linda wiped her feet down with a towel.

“Last but not least, we want to add a moisturizer to her buffed feet to ensure they stay this soft for a while.” Cass added. Michele let out a pleasured “ooooh” as the cool cream was massaged into her feet. Of course, they had to extract a few giggles as they covered and massaged her toes and arch, but overall, this was just a relaxing ending.

Finally Cass stood up. “Well, there you go, Linda. That is how you give my pedicure. You have mastered it well. The last thing you should know is that at this point, her feet are at their ultimate in sensitivity, so be careful how you touch them, because it might tickle. I’ll leave you two alone now as I have other things to attend to. You are welcome to stay as long as you like.”

As soon as Cass left the room, Linda spoke. “Mmmmmm… that was fun! So, your feet are rather ticklish and currently at their “ultimate”. Are you ready for another wager now???”

To be continued…

I'm intrigued. Part Two seems a bit short, but I look forward to reading Part Three.

RCA - sorry you felt it was short. For me, it felt like an eternity, but then, that's because I fantasize being the 'lee. :) I will see what I can do for the next part.

Sperma - I don't want to lead you on. I know a lot of people are into the licking, but it really grosses me out. I don't know that I can write about it without gagging.

Another great one...and I'm with Featherfall...I hope the cop will get it at some point.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back