• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Found This

TKDANNY

TMF Expert
Doug, on a business trip was just getting comfortable in his hotel room when he heard the familiar whir of an engine attempting to start. This continued for some minutes. Realizing that the person had obvious car troubles, he went outside to see if he could assist. He could hardly contain his excitement when he saw the person in distress. She was 5'2, excellent figure, wearing a cute mini-skirt, but most important were her gorgeous legs in high heels. He walked over to her, and asked if she needed assistance.

Oh yes I'm in a difficult situation". She went on to explain that the hotel is booked out and now is unable to drive to find another place. She had been driving overnight, and was extremely tired. He explained that she was quite welcome to share his room, as it had a couch that folded out to a bed. Not seeing the man as a threat she accepted. He led the way, being the gentleman he was, opened the door and allowed her in first. This gave him the opportunity to stare at her legs in high heels from behind. He thought to himself "Before she leaves I will have tickled her feet...I must".

She sat down on the couch and asked if it was ok for her to remove her shoes, as she had been in them all night. He agreed. insisted almost. His eyes were fixed on her feet, as she slowly slipped them out of her shoes. "Oh that feels good" she said, as she began to massage them. "Oh. allow me. You are too tired, lay back...I am an expert". Without hesitation she did. "That would be wonderful". She raised her legs to allow him to slip under and sit down. Her feet lowered, and rested in his lap. "Mmmm.. feels great" she moaned as he began to massage. She quickly drifted off to sleep, as he continued.

He realized she was in deep sleep, he made token attempts to wake her, to be sure , before he seized the opportunity at hand. Gently, he slipped himself from under her legs, and retrieved his handcuffs and chains which were standard equipment whenever he traveled. With the dexterity of a surgeon he placed the cuffs around her ankles and wrists and secured them to both sides of the couch. She slept through the entire procedure. He allowed her to sleep a few hours, so she would be refreshed for the intense tickling he had planned for her shackled and helpless naked feet. It was near 6pm, now. She has rested 5hrs, and his overwhelming desire to tickle was now at a peak and could no longer contain himself.

He grabbed a hotel chair and sat himself down at the end of the couch, where her exposed soles were, and began sliding his index finger along the bottom of her soles. Her feet began to twitch, an obvious sign they were ticklish. She awoke as the intensity of the tickling increased, and yelled "what's going on?". She was frightened, however this was masked by her giggling. "Please don't do that. .please". Her struggles were futile, against the might of stainless steel cuffs. "Don't be afraid" He assured her, his aim was not to harm her. He tickled her feet mercilessly until she was near faint.

Leaving her on the couch shackled and panting heavily he went outside. She heard her car starting, and was worried he was going to steal it. He entered the room again. "I have managed to get your car started, it's ok now" He released the shackles, she picked up her shoes, and ran barefoot to her car and sped away. He closed the door, smiled as he spoke out loud "I like these business trips".

I

HAVE GOT SOME PICS FOR THIS SOME WHERE
ILL POST THEM AS SOON AS I FIND THEM.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back