• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Enormous Changes at the Last Minute" - Ellen Barkin tickled

rmfan

TMF Master
Apparently there is a scene in a movie "Enormous Changes at the Last Minute" where Kevin Bacon tickles Ellen Barkin's ribs savagely. Does anyone have the movie or know about the scene?

I have heard about it but have never been able to find a copy of it.

Well yes, it is very hard movie to find, if not impossible, which is a reason why I haven't already posted a scene in mainstream clips section. Still I hope to find it though.
In meantime if anyone here has seen the scene, I'd appreciate to know is it really worth that much of a hassle to find it.

I'm not sure if you'll want to hear this, but I believe I have seen that movie clip and it is a very hot one. It was ellen barkin beginning to kiss her husband and she says that he should tell her she's the most beautiful thing. instead he starts doing her ribs and she lays back, screaming in laughter and warns him that he'll wake the kids. he tickles her some more and they break into some very hot kissing.

that is from an Ellen barkin movie, not sure if it is the one you're thinking of. It seems she is thinking about this in flashback, maybe he had died?

Yes that would be the one, Kevin Bacon played her husband which indeed had died in the movie.

Thanks for the info, I'm not sure if I'm glad I heard it either... :)
I still hope to find the scene somewhere and as soon as I do, I'll post it here, of course.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back