• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Southern Justice (part 3 F/F)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Thank you all for your patience, sorry for the long wait.

Marge was smitten, as her five fingernails tickled all five of Lisa's naked toes. First she would tickle up and down each toe, which was fun considering they were long enough. Lisa giggled slowly, yet loudly, because Marge was slowly tickling each toe. This didn't go un-noticed by Marge, who had the redhead right where she wanted her. Once Lisa's baby toe had been tweaked, she traced her finger across all five toes, starting with the big one, and then vice versea. Lisa roared with hysteria, and then felt Marge do the same to her burgundy stocking toes as well.

Lisa: Ehehehehehehehehe please stop!

Marge: What's a matter, Red, ya don't like me ticklin your stockin foot?

Lisa: I dohohoohon't like you teeehehehehehe tickling meeehehhehehehe period!

Marge: Fair enough, but ya ain't got no choice in the matter. Speakin of choices, aye don't think it looks right with you only wearin one stockin and sporting one buck naked footsie.

Lisa whimpered as she felt Marge reach up and pull her remaining stocking down her long leg, and then whisk it off at the toes. Marge felt her mouth practically water at the sight before her, two naked size tens with very high arches and soft porcelain skin on top.

Marge: There we go, darlin! Now, ya can get some air on them dogs and let the stink blow off em, hur hur hur!

Lisa's cheeks turned a shade of red, it was bad enough that she was half dressed and bad enough she was being tortured with mere child's play. But for Marge to make cracks about her foot odor was not fair. She felt obligated to defending herself, even to this fat shrew of a woman.

Lisa: I was in court all morning and most of the afternoon, wearing these uncomfortable shoes and I would've aired them out hours ago if I HAAAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHADN'T BEEHEHEHEHEHHEEN-

Marge held Lisa's big toe and index toe apart and scratched her nail in between the soft hidden skin, cutting Lisa off in mid sentence. The redheaded lawyer gave up trying to defend her honor, and just spourted out more laughter. Marge decided that Lisa needed a time out. Bending down, she picked up one of the redhead's discarded stocking. Rolling it up into a ball, the rotund woman shoved it into Lisa's mouth as a gag. Lisa cringed as she couldn't believe how sweaty her sock was and how horrible it tasted. She wanted to spit it out, but she was more afraid of what Marge would do if she did.

Marge: -If ya hadn't been caught? Is that what you was gonna say?

Lisa nodded while continuing her giggle fit, even though it wasn't true. This mad policewoman was a farce to reason with. Had she been able to finish she would've told Marge that if she hadn't been a good samaritin and just minded her business, Angie wouldn't of left that pot in her car. It was amazing how one good deed could easily turn into a bad situation.

Marge: Well, if it's any consulation, I'm glad ya got a lead foot, otherwise I wouldn't get to play with it, hur hur. Speaking of which, whatta ya say we play a game while we wait for Sal and your lil gal pal.

Lisa frowned, what kind of game could this crazy woman want to play?

Marge: Well, I'm sure your mama used to play it when you were a little red robin. Heck, I'll give ya a little hint.

She got right in Lisa's face, and Lisa held her breath because Marge was in dire need of a mint.

Marge: Suuuuweeeeee oink, oink, oink.

Her snorts were a dead giveaway, and Lisa knew what she was talking about. She shook her head no.

Marge grinned evilly and started to tug and pinch Lisa's big toe.

Marge: Thiiiiis lil piggy went waaaaay down south! Then thiiiis lil piggy should've stayed home!

Lisa groaned, it was too humilating. No one had played that game with her since she was three. Now she was thirty years older and it wasn't cute or adorable anymore. She felt Marge tweak her middle toe and give it a tickle. Giggling into her gag, she began to whimper as well.

Marge: This lil piggy had a lead footsie, but this lil piggy got pulled over by Marge. And this lil piggy......

Closing her eyes tight, the redhead braced herself for what she knew was coming.

this cute lil baby piggy is gonna go Heee heeee heeeeeeee-

Her five fingernails danced all over Lisa's sole, in accordance to the ritual of the game. Lisa screamed through the gag in hysterics, while Marge finished her sentence.

Marge: -Alllllll the waaaay to the nuthouse, hur hur hur!

Lisa groaned and continued to whimper through her gag. Sweat also trickled from her forehead, which didn't go un-noticed by Marge who soothed back the redhead's mane of hair.

Marge: Awww, poor darlin city gal, all boo hoo cause I'm torturing your poor little piggies. Guess I'll give em a lil vacation, but there's a catch.

And with that, Marge quickly and efficently unfastened and unzipped Lisa's long black skirt and whisked it off her stark legs.

Marge: Me strippin off the rest of them there fancy duds.

Lisa: Mmmmpppphhhhh

But she wasn't done, because her right hand lifted up Lisa's cheetah camisole to expose her stomach and breasts. The garment laid across the front of Lisa's neck, and Lisa really started to feel scared and vulnerable at her cleavage and bra clad breasts exposed.

Marge: Ain't that a purty sight, a busty pair a twins all snug in a cream colored double barrel slingshot!

Her gaze then shifted down towards Lisa's middle. A sly grin spread across her pudgy face as she peeked at Lisa's red satin bikini panties.

Marge: And I certainly love them red undies ya got on, Counselor, although I woulda taken you for a matchy match kinda girlie!

Lisa groaned, her cheeks burning with humilation. How much more of this madness could she take?

Marge, by this time was staring in awe at the sight below. A pale flat stomach with a tiny inner bellybutton in dead center. Then Marge's chubby digits lightly caressed the fabric of her bra which had some lacy feel to it. While her redheaded captive fidgeted and shook her head no at Marge, which the crazed officer found amusing. Waving her ten fingernails teasingly at Lisa, she pretended they were tickle spiders and sent them crawling up her stomach. Lisa practically screamed through her gag.

Lisa: MMMMPHH OHOHOHEEEEEE!

Marge: (singing) Criss Cross, apple sauce, the tickle spiders are craaaawling up the red-heeeaaad's tummy!

Then she bent her head down, so that her lips were inches away from Lisa's bellybutton. Being quite familar with the song, Lisa dreaded the song's next lyrics.

Marge: Cool breeeezzzzze.

And she blew a soft stream of air on Lisa's navel area, making her shiver and quiver.

Marge: Tight squeeze!

And her hands cupped Lisa's breasts and gently careesed her nipples through the bra.

Lisa: Mmmmmpppppphhhh OHOHOHOHOH!

Marge: Well now, looks like the stranger in the strange land ain't no stranger to arousal. Your lil toy soldiers are standing at attention, ain't they darlin!

Lisa didn't know what to say, so she just turned her head away, a tear rolling down her cheek.

Marge continued her tickle assault on Lisa's upperbody. Her fingers poked and prodded every inch of the redhead's ticklish tummy, while Lisa continued to babble and giggle through her gag. The louder Lisa ranted appeased Marge, who started to mimick and mock the laughing lawyer. The worst spot was her bellybutton, as it had always been sensitive ever since Lisa was a toddler. It didn't take Marge long to figure that out either. But when she could hear Lisa cough through her gag, she got worried and pulled the stocking out of the redhead's mouth. Lisa began to make spitting noises, but was finally relieved to breathe out her mouth again.

Marge: What's a matter, ya don't like the taste of your own stockin feetsies?

Lisa (muttering): No, *clears throat* I certainly *light cough* do not!

Marge: Understandable, aye don't think your stocking feet would a-peel to me either.

Then her ten fingernails all began to scrape Lisa's thighs. Five on each side. Marge raced them all the way down from Lisa's thighs, past her legs, knees, and stopping at the tops of her feet.

Lisa: Wheeehehehehheheheheeeeee MAAAARRAAAGE!

Marge: Yes hun? But remember, I'm Officer Marge to you!

Lisa: Please no more, Officer Marge, please!

Marge: Don't worry, hunny, my hands are getting tired anyway, they've had enough like you.

Lisa almost smiled, the fat cow was starting to wind down.

Marge: Getting back to what I was saying, regarding your stockin feet and how the taste ain't mah thing.

Lisa gasped as she felt Marge grab her bare feet, one in each hand steadying them.

Marge: But I certainly always appreciated the taste of bare naked feet!

Lisa: No, please don't!

Marge: Wanna see what I did to mah first female prisoner when I stripped her feet bare?

Lisa: No, thank you but no.

Marge: I stuck out my tongue.

She stuck out her tongue.

Lisa: Eeeek.

She shut her eyes and curled her bare toes tightly, not wanting to watch what was about to happen.

Marge: And then I invented my Ten Toe Tongue Tickle Technique, or the Tee Five if ya ain't into the whole bravity thing.

She grinned at Lisa's scrunched up toes, and stuck her tongue back out. Then her head bent down so that her tongue got nearer and nearer and nearer until it found it's mark on Lisa's big toe.

Lisa: OOOOOOOOOH MY GAAAAAAAAAWD EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Marge chuckled while her tongue slowly dragged across Lisa's toes which wiggled feebly while trying to escape Marge's monster of a tongue. When she reached the baby toe, she went the opposite way and worked her serpent snake all the way back to the big toe. Prying apart Lisa's five toes, her tongue darted in and out of the tiny toe valleys in between.

Lisa: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH QUIT, NOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE TOES, WHEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEHEHEHEHE. OH GAAAWD NOT IN BETWEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEN THEHEHEHEHEHHEEEM FUUUUCK MEEEHHEHEHEEHEHEE I'M REAHAHAHAAALLY THE MOST TICKLISH THEHEHEHERE!

Her whole body shook like she was having a seisure, and her toes kept wiggling much to Marge's delight.

Marge: Yes you are! I wonder what will happen if I kiss these feet.

Bending back Lisa's toes and cupping her heel with her other hand, Marge started to kiss her feebly foot from the heel all the way up to the arch. With each wet smack from Marge's big lips, Lisa gave a yelp.

Lisa: YEEEEE (kiss) EEEK (kiss) AH (kiss) OH (kiss) JEEEHEHEEEEPERS!

Marge: Well by golly, i ain't heard that word in a dog's age, thankee mah redhead friend!

The rotund policewoman decided to finalize her thank you by dragging her tongue down Lisa's arch, past the ball, and back down to the heel. Poor Lisa roared as she felt Marge's cow like tongue molest her precious ped, and found more sweat running down her forehead.

Lisa: PLEEHEEHEEASE NO MOOOOORE, IT'S STRAAAHAAHAHHAAAANGE

Marge: Hur, hur, hur, aye know it is, but it accomplishes mah task. Now, gimmie them piggies, I'm gonna eat them up like a pro big bad wolf.

Lisa: NOOOOOOO!

Marge nibbled Lisa's big toe and worked her way down, and went back to licking in between each toe again for good measure. Lisa began to wail and shriek, her body shuddering and quaking more and more while her stomach heaved. This was too much, and Marge's sharp incisors weren't all that nice

Lisa: AHHHHHHHHHHH OHOHOH OWWWWWIE

Then Marge suddenly stopped, and Lisa couldn't figure out why. Footsteps could be heard coming into the room, and then all was quiet until she heard Marge speak.

Marge: There ya are, Sal, wondered how long it'd take ya. And this must be Angela Moss, the alleged wacky weed girl aye heard so much about.

To be continued......

Dude, this series just keeps on getting better! I love Marge as a tickler. She is ruthless!! Please keep it going...

great man, don't stop! don't stop the hot foot worship!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back