• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Several Science-related finds

Although I've seen most of these before, thank you for gathering them together. Science stuff is great!

dig dug

shady doings

First off, this is absolutely not a slam on this thread or its originator--I for one appreciate all the mainstream stuff people find, and don't expect contributors to filter through and weed out potential B.S. I just want to comment on the "Kidzworld" site. Does anyone else find it a little odd that a majority of the detailed tickling stories come from girls in their mid-teens, probably a little older than the site's demographic, and are written with hints of the ticklephile's flair?

Another place where this dubious mainstreamery pops up is in television show summaries from TVtome and a couple of other sites, where it appears someone has logged in and created lots of apocryphal foot-tickling scenes in mainstream sitcoms, all of which have supposedly been cut or "edited out in reruns."

I'm not even really sure what I'm expressing here--certainly not anger or outrage. Maybe a hint of annoyance, and also a little sense of being creeped out that someone might be seeding a kids site with tickle "erotica." Any other perspectives on this?

2 links removed because of under 18 content. I appreciate the mainstream finds, and thank you for linking us to them, but in the future, please exclude all content which involves minors under the age of 18.

Thanks,
Scoob :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back