• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new story in my archives and here it the teaser and link.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
“NO, NO, NO, DON’T LISTEN TO HER, DON’T LISTEN TO THEM!!!” Andrea screamed as the cloth descended over her eyes and was tied off.

“But why shouldn’t I listen to them as they wrote the book on tickling you. And they have sent me every page, complete with some very fervidly ravenous notations.”

“Yes Andrea,” Allison chimed in again. “Bronda and I were so excited that she called us to say she was going to tickle you and asked for our advice. Since then we have been rereading the book and planning some new moves on you.”

“Mmmmmm hmmmmm.” Bronda added. “How I loved those long phone calls, where we’d plan and plan and plan.”

“And now Brie has all those plans, pages and pages of them in fact. With Gray’s anatomy in depth style diagrams.”

Andrea screamed again, having read Gray’s Anatomy in university and her mind fill itself with images of her most ticklish spots, drawn in minute detail.

“And of course all the bodies depicted in Gray’s were naked, just like you are now.” Brie turned to a lectern by the bed and began slowly turning pages in a binder, “Shall I turn to the armpits section, or the feet section or the privates section? The drawings are awesome there. Such detail all over.”

“PLEASE, PLEASE DON’T DO THIS! WHAT THEY DID TO ME ALMOST KILLED ME!”

“Oh so we’re attempted murderers now,” Bronda, snapped back, “Brie, I invite you to read the further punishment addendum, before you continue. I am not happy of being accused of attempted murder by tickling!”

“Neither am I,” Allison added, “And she has to answer for her accusations, without proof!”

Brie flipped the pages in the binder until she got to the addendum tab. “Well now I knew you two were thorough, but I never in my wildest most evil dreams would have imagined this. This is so sadistic and evil, bordering on maniacal and I even shudder just reading this. You would actually do this to her?”

Bronda smiled evilly. “If we were there: in less than a heartbeat.”

“That is,” Allison added, “If her heart was still beating.”

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?219480-Thanks-to-Ticledmerciless&p=3351636#post3351636

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back