• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dead Beat Dad Inc. Part 2: Barbie's Boobie Trap (F/F-M, profanity, sexual torture)

fishman

TMF Poster
Our hero Leslie Lash now goes after the homewrecker who took her client's husband. If you need to read part one, it is here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-Incorporated-(FF-M-profanity-Sexual-torture)

Tiffany entered the hotel room door from her trip to bank with a big grin on her face. “I got it. I got all of it”. Leslie applauded her client stating “now maybe his money can do some good for a change”. She climbed off of Jim, where she had continued some light rib tickling while Tiffany ran her errand. “I guess it is time to take care of the other star of this sick little soap opera. She is expecting me in twenty five minutes”. Jim began to struggle against his bonds and yell through his gag as to get their attention. “I think the worm wants something” said Tiffany as she began to remove her dress again. Leslie answered “let’s see what he is so on about”, as she reached over and removed the tape from his tear soaked checks that held the sponge in his mouth. Jim quickly blurted out “what do you mean the other star? Are you talking about Barbara?” Leslie laughed and said “I thought it was “Barbie”, or that is what it says on her driver’s license anyway.” Jim quickly responded, “She is innocent. She’s done nothing wrong! Leave her alone or so help me”. “So help me what” Leslie barked back at him “So help me what?” Haven’t you learned a fucking thing today? Sheese!” Jim continued to make threats to her captors until Tiffany grabbed the sponge while Leslie held his nostrils shut. As soon as he gasped for some air, in the sponge went again, followed by some fresh tape. Leslie went to her bag and retrieved a folder, then came back to the bed. “Innocent you say? That is what thinking with your little head gets an idiot like you. Let’s take a look at little miss innocent, shall we?” She took a seat on the bed next to Jim and took out several papers. “Let’s see, Barbara Luanne Tucker, born 1981 in Conyers Georgia. The youngest of five children, she did manage to make it through high school, always a cheerleader, surprisingly enough with just one aborted pregnancy. After graduation with a 2.7 GPA, she somehow got into Georgia State, where she made it for almost two years. She did join Pi Kappa Phi, where she no doubt began to hone her bitch skills, and where she probably got a pussy or two shoved in her face.” Tiffany began to chuckle at Leslie’s deposition of the woman who helped ruin her marriage. Leslie interrupted her saying, “it gets so much better. After dropping out of college, she started working in the Atlanta jack shacks, until she finally got the nerve to disrobe in front of multiple men instead of one at a time. She did have the body for it”. Leslie held up a picture of Barbara nude on stage. “My, my, look at those corn fed utters. All natural too. Anyway, it was at Tops and Tails where she met her first knight in shining armor, a real winner named Carl Henry Showalter. This is why our little Barbara discovered cocaine and what “running a train on her” really means. After 9 whole months of marriage, she continued to show her goods to complete strangers under the influence of even more drugs. She was arrested a few times, twice for prostitution.” Jim just starred at Leslie in disbelief. “This is where she met her second husband, a defense attorney by the name of Charles Grissom Jr. She quickly moved into his two hundred thousand dollar home in Cobb County, continuing to put his money up what was left of her nose. In the inevitable divorce that ensued, she cleaned out poor Charlie, and went back to her Mensa caliber friends.” Tiffany started rolling in her chair laughing as Leslie continued her diatribe. “She went through the money pretty quick, forcing her and her then felon-boyfriend to high tail it out of Georgia to Nashville, which landed her at Deja Vu this time. And here she met our special quest for today, Jimmy.” Leslie leaned over her now sulking victim asking him, “Now Jimmy, if you had this lovely gem in that chair over there, why would you need to be a strip club? Tiffany stopped laughing and looked at Jim. Leslie waited a few moments and said “I think we all know the answer to that question. But to then go and hire this strumpet as your secretary? How many letters can she type a minute? That is heaving insult onto injury my cowardly friend. You cannot even see what “Barbie” is doing to you. She has her calf and she is fattening you up for the kill. And for what, a bitchin body?” Jim just closed his eyes in disgust. Leslie stood up and turned around stating, “You had that tight here”, pointing at Tiffany. “Well, that is what a gal like me is for. You see, there is no money for this particular service today. I believe that Tiffany deserves some justice, and that means the both of you suffering. We are not done with you yet, buddy boy, but I need to get moving”, she said as she began to get dressed. “Barbie is expecting me, “Laura Tittleton”, interior designer for the stars of Country Music”. Leslie finished dressing and grabbed her bag as she headed for the door. “I checked his bonds. He is not going anywhere. I think he has enough semen to start again. I will be back in a few hours”. Tiffany adjusted her garter straps and took her mount back on her ex-husband’s thighs, saying “tell me what that big tittied whore was planning to do with my beautiful decorating job”, as she starting the special cock message she had recently learned from her benefactor. “Will do. You two have fun now”, she said as she closed the door.

Leslie arrived at Jim’s Brentwood home a few minutes late due to afternoon traffic. When she ran the doorbell, she was greeted by a tall striking blue-eyed brunette wearing a very low cut satin black dress. “You must be Laura. You’re late”, she said as she gave Leslie a head to toe reading. Leslie felt a bit intimidated at first as she starred at the voluptuous chest of her target. She finally composed herself and extended her hand. “My name is Laura Tittleton. You must be Barbara?” The woman snapped back “It’s Barbie. Don’t call me Barbara. I detest that name”. Leslie apologized, still enamored by set of enormous hooters in front of her. Barbie noticed Leslie starring at her cleavage and cradled her boobs with her hands and gave them a squeeze. “Oh yes honey, in case you were wondering, yes. They are very real”. Leslie gave an acknowledgement giggle and stepped into the house. “Well, Ms. Tittleton. Are you ready to see my vision for this dump? My husband’s ex-wife had to be blind or retarded when she came up with this hideous color scheme.” Leslie continued to size up her victim while she looked around for the bed Tiffany informed her about and what she would use to anchor her conceded victim to. “I have exquisite taste, but I am used to the best, and I always get what I want. I will tell you now that if I do not like your decorating direction, I will fire you. There is no guarantee, and I do not do contracts”, said Barbie as she guided Leslie through the final rooms to be done. “Let’s sit down and talk out on the south patio. Would you like a glass of wine or something?” Leslie answered “coffee please”, as they made their way out to the patio. “Have a seat and I will be right back” said Barbie as she headed into the kitchen. Leslie reached into her bag to get her incapacitating dose ready for her victim’s drink. Barbie returned with a glass of white wine and a cup of coffee, complete with cream and sugar. Before Barbie could sit down, Leslie asked “is this cream? I am lactose intolerant. Do you have any non-dairy creamer?” Barbie paused for a moment and replied “I think we do, but I will have to find it. I do not drink that stuff, and must husband is a cream man. I will be back”. Leslie almost laughed when she talked about cream and her husband. She thought about what Tiffany must be doing to his bound cock right now. As soon as Barbie left the room, she quickly produced the vile of chloral hydrate and poured it into her wine. A few moments later Barbie returned with a bottle of Coffeemate. “I knew we had some, but I just had trouble finding it. Now let’s talk about your experience,” she said as she sat down. Leslie answered with some phony references, including Tammy Wynette, Vince Gill, and Clint Black. “I may get to some work on that new gal Shania Twain’s first mansion”, she told Barbie. “Well, I sounds like you are good at what you do”, she replied. Leslie answered “very, very good sweetie. I have talents that you will not be able to deny. I am hoping you will find this out very soon”. Barbie continued to drink her wine and they spoke about colors and room layouts. Leslie faked her way through the conversation, using some carpet and paint swatches she borrowed form a neighbor until it was time to leave. Leslie had stalled her host for as long as she could so the drug could take effect. As Barbie stood up, she lost her balance. “Wow, I must have drank too much wine. It has gone straight to my head”, she said as she went to sit back down. Leslie knew it would be just a matter of minutes before she was out cold. “Help me into the house”, said Barbie as she tried to get up again. Leslie caught her on her way down as the drug finally kicked in. She dragged her victim into the house and went back looking for the special bed. When she finally found it, it was in the guest bedroom on the other side of the house. She dragged Barbie into the den, and then went outside to get her utility bags. She then completely undressed her target, stopping to admire briefly probe Barbie’s perfect melons for firmness, and then began the tying process.

When Barbie awoke, she could not move at all. In front of her was a large full length antique body mirror that showed her predicament. She was tied to the headboard with her arms draped behind her over the top of two pillows placed on the headboard rail. There were ropes anchoring her wrist to the bottom bed rail. Her elbows and wrist were tightly tied together, and there were pillows place between her back and the headboard, forcing her chest to heave outward, leaving her perfect tits extremely vulnerable. There were ropes securing her mid-section to the headboard slats, and utility ratchet straps across her thighs and ankles. All she could move was her head; the rest of her was immobile. Her half dollar sized dark pink nipples sat perfectly in the lower center of each tan-lined breast. Her equally tan-lined pelvic area housed a small triangle- shaped patch of thick dark pubic hair with a small tattoo of a rose just above the right side pelvic bone. She began to yell out in a panicked voice “Hello? Can anybody hear me? Please help! I am being robbed. I’m tied in the back room”. Just then Leslie strolled into the room answering “why would robbers strip you down and go through all of the trouble to wrap you up so good and tight?” Barbie looked up in shock as her would-be designer stood in front of her naked bound body. Leslie was dressed in sports bra and Lycra workout shorts. Barbie began to panic and plead with her captor, “Look, if it money you want, my husband has lots of it. Just name your price. You can have it, just let me go!” Leslie laughed and said “you still do not get it. I went through a lot of trouble so we could have some fun with those lovely boobies of yours, which are just perfect by the way. If I had a set of cans like that, I could rule the world”. Barbie tried thrashing around in an effort to loosen her bonds, but she was completely immobile from the neck down. Leslie reached down and grabbed her utility bag. She then proceeded to take a seat on Barbie’s thighs, facing her prisoner. “Wow, just look at these beauties”, said Leslie as she began to fondle her captive’s tan-lined breast. “No wonder you used to get paid to show them off. Now you sold them to a single owner for the price of a wedding ring, and the occasional despised suck job you have to provide to keep a roof over your head. I wonder if Jim married you for these things, or does your pussy have the same qualities?” Barbie demanded “You know my husband? How the hell do you know my husband? He is a very important man. Your ass will go to prison if you don’t untie me now.” Leslie continued to lightly message her victim’s breast. “Jim has problems of his own right now sweetie. This is not about him. It is however, about your lack of respect for the sanctity of marriage.” Barbie gave her jailor a puzzled look. “I don’t fucking know you, or what you fucking talking about. All I know is that you’d better let me go you ****, or you are a dead bitch”. Leslie reached into her bag and pulled out a head harness with built in ball gag. “Why can’t people just sit back and enjoy the ride. These threats get us nowhere. She wrapped the harness over Barbie’s head and began to tighten the straps. When she went to put in the ball gag, Barbie’s tightly clinched her lips. Leslie reached down and grabbed a patch of her captive’s pubic hair and gave it a yank. As soon as Barbie cracked her mouth to let out a yelp of pain, Leslie crammed the ball into place and tightened the straps. “Whew, that ball barely does fit. I was wondering if it was too big, but I guess you have had more than your share of big ding dongs in that fuck hole you call a mouth, it would. Sorry if it is a little tough on your jaws, but the big ball is needed to stop all sound you are going to be making from escaping.” Barbie began to shake her head in a futile attempt to loosen the head harness. Barbie stared with terror filled eyes at her smiling captor as she reached into her gym bag. “I had all kinds of toys and contraptions I was going to bring today. I wasn’t sure how I was going to have fun with you. Now that I have seen those bodacious ta-ta’s of yours, I think I have just what we need. The first thing is to prep them up, just like tenderizing a nice cut of meat”, said Leslie as she pulled out a bag of large rubber bands, along with a few coils of very thin cotton rope. “Before I can play properly, I need my targets at full attention”. She began to stretch the rubber bands over her victim’s breast one at a time. As each one snapped into place, Barbie let out a muffled squeal into her gag. He boobs continued to swell as Leslie kept applying each one. After ten bands had been placed around each swollen tit, she then picked up the rope. “That is better, but now to bring them up front so I can work.” She began to loop the rope in a crossing fashion going from each breast in an X pattern. As she continued her wrapping, Barbie’s boobs pulled closer together as they continued to push out. Leslie finished her rope bra and tied the ends together. “Beautiful. I love me some angry titties!” Barbie continued to strain hard against her bonds, but she could only reconfirm her immobilizing predicament. Leslie then took a seat on her thighs, facing her bound beauty. She began to lightly trace her sharp talons around the outer edges of Barbie’s boobs. “I wish I had a set like this. Perfect dark pink nips, with just the right sized areolas. The tan lines stop just above them, which makes the eyes focus right to them”. As Leslie continued her feather-like scraping, the sensation was starting to become torturous to her victim. She could feel the bound thighs below her began to tighten up. She then shifted her attack from the outer edges towards the nipples. She began to use a single nail in a circular motion on each hand to trace each tip. Soon they began to harden. “Are you getting excited on me sweetie?” Barbie let out a moan of fear and disgust. “Well, if you are going to get all hard on me now, we need to go all the way”. Leslie reached into her bag and produced two small suction devices, which she promptly placed over each pink target and began to squeeze the air bulbs. It was not long until the suction cup was completely filled with sensitive flesh. Leslie stared at the bulbs and gave them one more squeeze before she ripped them off. Barbie let out a high pitched scream. “Nice and puffy. Those tips could take an eye out. Let’s get a little separation here.” Leslie pulled a pack of orthodontic bands used for braces and rolled one over each nipple tip as Barbie let out a light squeal. “Now we are in business”, she said as she reached back into her utility bag and produced a pair of Peacock feathers. “Most folks do not know there is a serious difference in feathers when it comes to stimulation. You would not use the same feather, say, on a bound erect cock, as earlier today, as you would use on a swollen mammary.” Leslie then began to brush the feathers over her captive’s breast. Barbie starred at the multicolored plumes as they canvased her sensitive mounds. Leslie picked up speed in her dusting, wrapping the soft feathers in a circular motion around each tit as they began to develop a light pink trail. Soon her captive’s eyes began to squint, indicating that the sensations were talking over. She kept up the plumage ballet until Barbie’s breathing began to become labored and her head showed slight tremors. “Just waking them up my dear”, she said as she laid down the feathers.

Leslie went back to the bag and produced the soft bristled electric toothbrushes recently used on her husband’s bound rod. “You know what they say about cleanliness, and a dirty bitch like you can use all the cleaning she can get”. She flipped the brushes on and began a trace around the outside of her victim’s swollen areolas. This produced an immediate squeal from behind her captive’s oversized ball gag. Leslie continued the circles, but would drag the brush heads across the tips every 3rd rotation. She derived much joy as a jolt was felt each time she hit the nipple. Barbie’s eyes were beginning to fill with tears from the frustration from not being able to escape the stimulation being created from her most loved assets by a complete stranger, a stranger who knows her husband. “I think these nipples are actually getting harder” as she gave the left nipple a light pinch. After several more minutes of the toothbrush treatment, Leslie put them away. Leslie smiled at her slave and asked sarcastically, “So are you having a good time? Your face is a bit red, but at least it is starting to match these missile tips”, as she gave each one a poke. Barbie attempted a quick strain against her bonds, but quickly realized her situation was hopeless. “I feel like a game, what about you?” Barbie just stared down at her helpless boobiage. “Well, I was told you are pretty smart, so I am thinking some Trivial Pursuit. You good with that, hon?” Not a sound came from Barbie. “Oh c’mon, it will be fun. I am going to take the gag out of your mouth, but you have to promise to be a good girl. One nasty word and I will switch that out to a big ol’ cock gag and more rubber bands will be added to those boobies of yours”, she said as she looked to her pet for approval. Barbie just looked up as a tear ran down her cheek. Leslie reached up and undid the series of buckles on the head harness and helped to work the extra-large red ball gag out of Barbie’s jaw. As soon as the gaga was out, Barbie started in with the pleas. “Please, please let me go. I will give you five thousand dollars right now”. Leslie laughed and replied “why is it that people think money will stop their torment? Have you stopped to consider that maybe you earned this and that you need to be a big girl for a change and go with it.” Barbie started to cry saying “I cannot take this. My boobs hurt so badly. They are so sensitive”. Leslie said “that is what makes this so much fun, now shut up or out comes the cock gag and more bands, got it?” Barbie bit her lip as Leslie produced a small metal candle bucket, a roll of kite string, and a set of nipple clamps. “It will just take me a minute to get set up, then we will play”. Leslie first attached the clamps to each nipple, then she tied the kite string to the center of the clamp connecting chain. She rolled out string to down just past the footboard and made a cut. She then tied the string to the small metal bucket and hung it over the edge of the footboard rail. She pulled out the Trivial Pursuit cards, dice, a small sand timer, and a small box of 3\4” galvanized washers. “So I will roll first to determine the category, then roll again to see the extent of your penalties for wrong answers. Ready to go?” Barbie just sat there. “K, but if you are going to be a pouty puss, it only hurts you baby. Here we go”, she said as she rolled the dice. “Look like a 2, so the category is Science and Nature. Now we roll again. Looks like 5. Could be a painful miss sweetie, so put on your thinking cap”. Barbie continued her silence. “Here is the question. This gas has the largest concentration in Earth’s atmosphere. Time begins now”, as she flipped the timer over. Barbie continued starring at her clamped rose petals, making a sniffle from her earlier crying. “Time is almost up, got about ten seconds.” Her victim remained quiet until Leslie spoke up “ohhhhhhh. The answer was Nitrogen at 78%. Here comes five penalty points.” Leslie began to drop the large washers into the metal bucket, causing it to pull on the string connected to the nipple clamps. Once she got to the 4th washer, the string began to tug on the clamps, causing Barbie to lift her head and squint her eyes. “That makes 5” she said as she dropped the last washer in. “K. So we roll again. Looks like 1, which is Arts and Entertainment. And the penalty roll is 4. Your question is “Who directed the 1972 Academy Award winning “The Godfather”, as she flipped the sand timer back over. Once again, Barbie kept her head down as the timer ran. Leslie began to get frustrated by the lack of victim’s participation and she yelled “TIME! Looks like 4 points.” She started to drop the washers in the bucket causing the string to pull the string tighter. Barbie bit her lip and moaned as each washer hit the bottom of the bucket, but not a word. Leslie rolled the dice again and came up with a 2 again. She rolled for the penalty number and got a 3. “So the category is Science and Nature again. The question is “How many feet make up a mile?”” As Leslie flipped the timer, again, just silence from her captive. After several seconds, Leslie burst out in frustration. “OK, so this game is not your cup of tea. So let’s make things more interesting. I will get your participation, one way or another honey.”

She grabbed the harness gag and swapped the ball for the 2” penis attachment gag plate and proceeded to insert it into Barbie’s mouth. As soon as she resisted, Leslie gave her left tit a hard pinch, allowing her opening to insert the gag and strap it in. She then got a blindfold and stretched it over her prisoner’s eyes. Then she untied the metal bucket with the washers from the pull string. She cut off another small length of kit string and proceeded to tie Barbie’s two big toes together. She then tied a small piece of string to each pinky toe. She then joined all of the toe strings to the main line running to the nipple clamps. Her captive stopped struggling when she realized that the nipple clamps were attached to her feet. Leslie cut off one more length of string and attached one end to the clamp chain and the other to a ring on the head harness. Barbie became perfectly still as she felt the connections on both her head and feet, knowing that movement on either side would pull on the clamps. Leslie stepped back to admire her work, grabbed a ball point pen, then she remained silent for a full two minutes as her slave’s breathing became heavier from fear. She then took a seat just in from of Barbie’s strung up feet. She broke the silence with “you know hon, I had to buy some additional items for our little play date today. In my haste, I did not have time to balance my checkbook. Since you are not up for trivia, this seems like a good a time as any. Darn, I have no more register space in this checkbook. Do you have any paper?” Barbie sat completely motionless and just continued her heavy breathing. “Well, I do not see any paper, maybe something else to write on”. Barbie then realized what was about to happen and began to yell into her gag plate, but the rubber penis gag in her mouth blocked any phonetics from being made. “Yes, this will work nicely”. Leslie began to write on the left sole of her victim with the pen. Barbie immediately began to squeal as her toes flexed, pulling on nipple clamps. As Leslie continue to write, her squeals turns into a steady deep giggle as her flexing foot yanked firmly on the clamp assembly. Leslie loves this type of laughter when she tickles and continued to fill the left sole with ink. Barbie’s breast continued to push in and out from the pulling created by her ticklish reactions. Once her left sole was filled, she started in on the right one. The initial contact created a loud squeal, but also became a steady giggle as the writing continued. Leslie was becoming moist at the well-tuned hearty chuckling she was creating. Most of her female tickle victims scream or shriek like teenagers, but this was a woman’s laughter, and this turned Leslie on. Once both soles were full, she stopped and said “all done”. Barbie began to catch her breath, only to hear Leslie remark “now we need to clear the slate”. Barbie hear the familiar sounds of the soft bristled tooth brushes come to life as Leslie dipped the heads into a jar soft soap cream. She used her water bottle to wet her victim’s feet and then proceeded to clean them. Once again, an initial shriek became a deep, hearty giggling which brought a smile to Leslie’s face and her own nipples began to stiffen. The symphony of laughter saw the clamps almost acting as a conductor’s wand, each pulled in harmony with the stroke of the toothbrush and the clamp pull and retract. Leslie cleaned her pet’s soles extra well so she could enjoy the laughter tones for a bit longer. Once she finished she untied the string to Barbie’s toes and removed the nipple clamps. “I am going to remove your blindfold and gag. Do you think you can behave?” A single moan came from her prisoner.

When the gag was removed and her head returned to its normal position, Barbie worked to catch her breath from the tickling as Leslie went to grab her cell phone. “I have a surprise for you sweetie”, as she hit the dialer on her phone. “Hey Tiff, you want to put it on speaker.” Leslie put the phone up to Barbie’s mouth and said “say hi to your deadbeat hubby and the good woman he fucked over for years.” Barbie could hear her husband’s panicked breathing and tone as he spoke. “Hey baby, are you OK?? I am so sorry. It is going to be OK, I promise.” Barbie blurted back “Jimmy, who are these people?? What do they want?? I am so scared!” Jim quickly replied “it’s Tiffany and someone she hired because I wasn’t paying alimony.” Tiffany then punched him in the balls before shouting “And don’t forget you fucked around on me with that whore on the other end of this phone while we were married, asshole!” Leslie spoke up saying “everyone just calm down. Both of you are going to be fine, but you must learn you cannot fuck other people over and not get fucked yourselves. Tiffany, switch to send video mode and let my bitch here see just how much fun we have been having with Jimbo’s Johnson”. As soon as the video feed started, Leslie held the phone up to Barbie’s eyes so she could see his purple cock, still bound and rock hard. “I have been edging him morning. I think this thing might just explode”, said Tiffany as Barbie looked on in horror at her husband’s wang. “Oh baby, your penis. Are you OK? Please, please do not hurt him, I will pay you anything, anything you want”, Barbie pleaded with the two captors. “First of all, Jim is not in any danger, although I am sure he wishes he was somewhere else right now. We are not going to leave permanent marks and you two can fuck like monkeys once this is all over. You will have that meat popsicle back in your pie hole early as tomorrow”. “I am OK babe”, Jim assured his wife. “Check this out Tiff. Switching to video mode”, said Leslie as she aimed the camera at the breast bondage rigging she had created. “Nice tie job! That is one pretty rack”, said Tiffany. “Are they real?” Leslie put her free hand out and cradled Barbie’s left breast. “Yep, makes me sick. Oh well, at least I can have some fun with torturing them”. Leslie switched off of video mode and stated “well kids, it is Howdy Doody time. Say your goodbyes for now so we can get back to work”, as she held the phone back up to her victim. “I love you so much Jim!! We will get through this!” Jim replied “hang in there sweetheart. This will be over soon. They will not hurt us and risk going to prison.” Leslie pulled back the phone “yeah, yeah. I love you blah, blah, blah. Talk to you in about an hour for the finale?” Tiffany answered “I will be ready for your call. Talk to you then.” Leslie hung up the phone as her victim began to speak. “What is your real name? Why are you really doing this? What is your angle?” Leslie grabbed her bag again for the next tool to use as she answered. “This is what I do. I make wrongs right. I recover money due my clients. I teach no good son’s-a-bitches that they cannot go around destroying other people’s lives so they can happy. That is what your Jim did to that sweet girl. You may not have been fully aware that he was married when it first started, but once you found out, you did not try to break it off. This family has children. It is not just you and Jim’s livelihoods at stake. That is why I have you in this position, and it is time to go back to work”. Barbie quickly responded “how much do you want to let Jim go? I can go as high at ten thousand.” Leslie picked up the penis gag and went to put it back in. “Money cannot undo what you did. You have to pay a penalty, which your pretty titties are doing, and I will decide when you are paid up”. She went to put the gag in as Barbie protested with more begging attempts. Leslie gave her right nipple a hard twist and in went the gag. She secured the head harness straps and went back to the bag. As she stepped back, she took a long look into the watery blue eyes of her captive, then surveying her near-perfect body. This was the first time she had such a beautiful target. Leslie had never been attracted to a prisoner like this. She had never become this aroused when performing her torture techniques, and was starting to think her prisoner was also. She then looked up and noticed a ceiling fan in the center of the ceiling, which she would use for her next torment.

Leslie reached into her pocketbook and grabbed a cigarette and some matches. She took a seat on her captive’s thighs facing her. She lit a match and cigarette, and then let the match burn down to middle of the stick. She blew it out and then immediate touched it to her prisoner’s breast, causing a short squeal to be produced from behind the gag. She lit another match and repeated the process. As she touched the match head to Barbie’s boob, Leslie starred deep into her eyes. There was almost a mutual acknowledgement of pleasure from her victim. Could it be that maybe the reason Barbie did not answer any of the Trivial Pursuit questions is that she is a true submissive and was accepting her punishment. She had only offered Leslie payment to let her husband go. She grabbed a tube of bright red lipstick and began applying a coat to her lips. She then reached down and put Barbie’s left nipple into her mouth. She applied a small bite, which brought a shriek from her captive and her heart to beat faster. She repeated with the right nipple, again, bringing a light shriek. Leslie then took the lipstick and began to create a heart pattern around each nipple. After admiring her work, she then wrote with the lipstick on Barbie’s chest: MY PET. She snapped a few pictures on her cell and then grabbed two small wooden paddles from her bag as a test to her theory. She struck the side of Barbie’s left tit causing her eyes to close, but reopen quickly for the next blow. Leslie delivered a strike to the right breast. Again, Barbie’s eyes closed during the strike, then reopened a few seconds later. Most victims will close their eyes for the duration of a punishment session. This excited Leslie and her own nipples began to swell. She delivered several more blows. Soon tears began to slowly roll down her cheeks as her breast began to redden. She reached down and swiped a single finger between Barbie’s thighs. She was dripping wet. After several repeated strikes, Leslie put the paddles away and brought the bag up to her prisoner’s area. She began to pull out the clothespins with the added plastic fins that were used on Jim’s cock and began to attach them all over Barbie’s sensitive boobs. With each attachment, Barbie took in a deep breath and closed her eyes only during the attachment. She retrieved the nipple clamps and reattached them directly to the tips of Barbie’s nipples. She then took a long piece of kite string and attached the nipple clamp chain to one end of the string, the other to the end of one of the blades on the ceiling fan. Leslie grabbed the small oscillating fan that was used for Jim’s session. She placed the small footstool to straddle Barbie’s thighs. She placed the fan on the footstool and set the fan speed to medium with slow oscillations. She then turned the ceiling fan to the lowest speed. She stepped back and watched the pins around Barbie’s breast flap violently with each pass of the fan, and watched the nipple clamps tug and pull in a circular motion. Leslie then informed her captive, “Don’t you run off. The grand finale is next.” Leslie grabbed her garment bag and headed for the bathroom. As she reached the door, she turned to watch the fans tormenting her victim. Leslie found her hand sliding down into her soaked panties as she witnessed the punishment session. She was shaking from the experience. After several minutes, she nearly came. She withdrew her hand and headed into the bathroom. Just then, her cell phone sounded an incoming text. It was Tiffany checking to see if Leslie was ready for the final act. She texted back to Tiffany indicating she would be ready in ten minutes. She then began to change into her gear.

A few minutes later, Leslie returned to the room where the fans were wreaking havoc on her captive’s breast. She was cloaked in a pink bathrobe as she walked towards her prey. “Are you enjoying my little titty-twister treatment?” She reached over and turned off the portable fan, then the ceiling fan switch. Once the pins and clamps stopped moving, Leslie pulled a small riding crop from her bag and said, “Time to take those nasty clips off.” She began to strike each clip with the crop, causing them to pop off suddenly. Each removal brought a high-pitched yelp from her victim. Barbie looked up at her with tear filled eyes as she reached the final clip. She them loosened the two ratchet straps holding Barbie’s ankles and things to the bed. She grabbed two lengths of rope and lifted each ankle into the air. She secured each one to the headboard post. A small pillow was shoved under her buttocks, raising her vaginal area several inches off the bed. Her slave’s pelvic area was now completely exposed. Leslie positioned herself in front of her prisoner and began dialing her cell phone. “So are you ready baby?” she asked her client on the other end. “Good, switch to video now”. Leslie held up the cell phone screen up to her captive’s face. There was her husband, his legs pulled up in the air and tied to the header of the torture table. Tiffany was kneeling in front of him with a large device strapped around her hips. “Can you guess what we have in store for you two?” Leslie asked her victim. Just then she removed her robe to reveal a black stain half-shelf bra, black satin garter belt and stockings, and patent leather heels. Her tanned lined breast revealed her completely erect brown nipples. Wrapped around her waist was a 7” leather strap on dildo. “Did you get your side in Tiff?” Tiffany replied, “oh yes, these are really nice.” Leslie grabbed the dildo with one hand, grabbed Barbie’s pubic hair with the other and addressed her prisoner, “these are double-sided vibrating strap ons. We are going to get our fun in this. Only the absolute best for you two”. Leslie got into position. She brought her hand up to her targets face and brushed a lock of hair out of her eyes. “Would you like me to remove that gag from your pretty mouth?” Barbie lightly nodded her head with a yes. “I will, but you have to be a good little girl while mommy fucks you”, said her captor. Barbie again gave a light nod. Leslie reached up to remove her head harness strips. “You ready Tiff?” Tiffany replied, “yeah, but switch to video so I can say something to that whore”. Leslie flipped the phone over to video and brought the camera up to her victims face. Tiffany addressed her saying “I am going to enjoy fucking your husband, like he continually fucked me, even after our divorce. Today I am fucking two assholes. You have fun with my friend. I hear she is a real grudge fucker. See you afterwards you slut.” Leslie switched the phone back to voice and cued her friend, “set the phone to speaker, then start on my count”. She hit the speaker button and set the phone down. She positioned the dildo in front of her victim’s clit. Barbie bit her lip in anticipation as Leslie started the countdown. “Here we go Tiff. In 5, 4,3,2,1, start FUCKING!” Leslie shoved her dildo into her prisoner’s waiting pussy. Barbie took in a deep breath as the dildo disappeared into her sugar cave. She heard a deep groaning yelp over the cell speaker as Tiffany entered her ex’s ass. Leslie began to pump her bound target hard, watching her boobs jiggle in their ropes with each pump. The sounds of suffering began to increase coming from through cell phone, but Barbie licked her lips as she continued to get hammered by her captor. Leslie’s nipples were swollen completely and her face dripping with sweat as she sped up her humping. “You like me fucking you like this, bitch?” Barbie just starred up with her watery blue eyes. Leslie delivered a slap across her victim’s face. “Beg me to fuck you some more”, as she delivered another slap. She then heard a quiet response from her captive, “yes, mistress.” Leslie slowed down and asked her “what did you say? Repeat yourself”. She looked into her captors eyes with a smile on her face, and said “Yes mistress. Please fuck me.” Leslie could not believe it. Her target had becomes a willing participant. Leslie increased her pump strokes. She did not want Tiffany hearing the target enjoying this treatment. Leslie remembered how much she enjoyed Barbie’s laughter and reached up towards her rib cage. She began to roll her fingernails across the ribs on each side of her breast. Once again, Barbie’s initial squeal began a steady deep giggle mixed with pleas to not tickle her, but Barbie was much more ticklish on her upper body than her feet. The sound of Barbie’s increased laughter without the gag, and the vibrations delivered by the dildo into her own pussy caused Leslie to become flush. She could feel Barbie getting close to orgasm as well. She switched to tickling Barbie’s feet as she sped up her pumps. As Barbie giggled and pleaded for her captor to stop tickling her, Leslie began to cum. Barbie felt this and started to orgasm also. Tiffany continued to deliver a fucking on her side, but Leslie could not let Tiffany hear Barbie deriving pleasure. In a panic, she yelled, “Tiffany, give his feet a workout too”, towards the cell phone. She then heard “kootchy-kootchy-coo” and the sudden sound of muffled, intense screams of laughter. Leslie looked into the eyes of her prisoner and whispered, “I want you to cum with me”. Barbie shook her head yes as she continued to laugh from the tickling. Leslie began to grind the dildo deep into Barbie’s fuck hole. Within a minute, they both began to shake and moan. Leslie stopped tickling her and placed on hand over Barbie’s mouth so Tiffany would not hear her cum. They both let loose at nearly the same time, as Barbie yelled into the cupped palm covering her mouth. When Leslie stopped, she could still hear Jim’s hysterical muffled laughter and Tiffany taunting him with “I’m never going to stop, tickle, tickle, tickle!!” Leslie collapsed into her victim and the two locked lips. After some wet kissing, Barbie whispered softly, “Thank you my mistress”. Leslie whispered “you’re welcome”. She then quickly regained her composure and yelled out to Tiffany, who was still engaged in tickle torture while fucking her ex-husband. “Hey Tiff, I think they have learned their lessons. You can stop now.” Tiffany stopped tickling and removed the dildo from her captive. She heard Tiffany bark “don’t think this is over, fucker. I still have a lot more in store for you.” Leslie took her friend off speaker and instructed her that she would be back there in an half an hour. “What will you do with that bitch while you are over here?” Tiffany asked. Leslie starred at her bound beauty and replied, “I think Barbie will be obedient and follow my orders.” Barbie smiled at Leslie and gave her a wink. “See you in a half hour babe”, as she hung up the phone.

“So what now?” asked Barbie. Leslie replied “I wasn’t expecting this, to be honest. Not that I am complaining, but I was paid to make you suffer”. Barbie replied ”well I am still tied up pretty damn tight. Think about some more ways to make me suffer when you come back. I will be here, as long as you want me to be for you to do whatever you want with.” Leslie smiled and replied, “Tiffany thinks I tortured you half to death. She can never know any different.” Barbie replied, “Cover my boobies back up with pins and start the video on your camera. I will convince her”. Leslie reapplied all if the clothespins and nipple clamps, while writing words like “whore” and “****” in red lipstick all over her torso. Leslie asked “are you ready?” Barbie replied “yeah, don’t hold anything back. I am all tear’d up for her.” Leslie started the camera and then grabbed a hand full of Barbie’s hair, pulling her head forward. “Listen, you fucking ****. I am going to make you sorry you were ever born!” Barbie looked back at the camera with tears streaking from her face, “Oh God, please don’t hurt me. I will do anything, please let me go”. Leslie delivered a hard slap across her face, as Barbie started crying. “I am going to torture your sorry ass when I get back.” Barbie started crying “no, please no. Please let me go. I am so sorry!” Leslie then turned off the camera and put it away. “I think that will do it. I will be back in about an hour or so”, Leslie informed her new slave. “Don’t forget to gag me. Do you have a bigger penis gag you can use on me?” Leslie replied, “Yes, I have just what the mistress ordered.” Barbie gave her new owner a wicked grin and Leslie inserted a large cock gag into her waiting mouth and secured it tight.
“You are in for it when I get back. I will make you mine completely.”

Some of this was a little harsh for my milquetoast tastes, but I like big breasts, and I really like big breasts when they're ticklish, so I'll take it.

That said…

This is a long story, and it would have gone down a lot easier if it had been formatted —*paragraphs, line breaks for dialogue, all that fun stuff. You'll have a lot more people reading (and maybe commenting) if you do.

But thanks for the story anyway.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back