• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jules Asner

Good find Nontkl. I agree with you that at first it seems believable and later it bacomes kind of fantasy. I saw an interview with Jules on E! where she states that she gets tons of qustions about her feet and it freaks her out and she's not into it. I also saw a special on E! where some guy tries to put his hand on her waist and she looks like she's ready to punch him out. I don't think she's the type to let strangers handle her feet. The mousepad guy lost creditibilty during the "It's dark down here..." part of his story.

I didn't read it that way Wallstreet.

He said exactly what I would have said had I been in his position. He was just being "cute" in my opinion, delaying
as long as possible.

That guy had big time balls! Loved the story and I don't even know what she looks like.

Time to surf and find out.
Great find nontkl!

Peace,
DK

Jules Asner is hot as hell. She sometimes hosts "Wild on E!".
Although Jules is gorgeous I think the other host Brooke Burke is even hotter. If you want to check out pictures of her just find the Playboy before last (current issue has Belinda Carlisle).

Just saw her photos, very cute. A year older or two then me. Cool. :)

But if she's not a foot fan per the interview and gets freaked out, think about what kind of emails she's getting.

She has her email available for the public to write her so
I bet she gets a lot of creeps.

This student guy didn't creep her out so she was cool with it, again if this story is true.

It sounds so plausible, it would be a lot of work to have made it up.

I give this guy a thumbs up! If not a true story, he gets the thumb ups for a damn good story too! :)

DK

Ironically enough, Brooke Burke IS into feet (she and her sister love guy's feet), and as we have recently found out, ticklish and I'd have to agree with you Wall Street-she's the one I'd pick (though I'd probably wind up with Jules!lol!)

I'm sorry! I disagree with all of you. I read that article some time ago and i didn't think to mention it here because it is firstly implausible and secondly the biggest work of fiction since U-51117 (or whatever the name of the submarine was called in the ameican film that re-wrote history).
Perhaps something did happen involve this chappy on Jules, however, whatever happened was not what is detailed in that story. If it bares any resemblance whatsoever to a true situation, that true situation has been blown out of all proportions!!!
Bigime!

Apologies for m last post.
It is for the most part illegible.
I was too (too very very very) tired when i wrote it

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back