• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deborah's Attitude adjustmen Part 7 F/F Everbody Loves Raymond characters

genset101

TMF Poster
Deborah decided to try and get Marie upstairs. She had secured her own knock out drops and was so excited she could barely contain hereself. She dld tell Amy she would be back for her in a few minutes, and to relax.
She ambled up the stairs and saw Marie. 'Amy is napping said the sexy redhead. "Come have coffee with me, Marie." She shut the basement door and went into the kitchen. They chatted amicably about husbands, children and cooking. Deb had slipped the drops in Marie's coffee. In about 5 minuteds the older woman was drowsy and could barely sit in the chair. Deb was elated. She would get this woman for tickling her and for years of frustration.
Tweny minutes later, with some effort she had Marie tied to the bed. It was the same one Marie had tied her to weeks before. She stripped the woman out of her clothes and Marie was in bra and panties. She looked more attractive then Deb thought. The woman still had a pretty face. Deborah scratched the bottom of her mother in laws foot to rouse her. Marie woke in a panic. 'Deborah please, I am incredibly ticklish. Frank always punishes me that way. Please. I am so sorry for teasing and tickling you." Deb looked down . She was surprised. She thought Marie would be defiant. "Save it Marie" I have been thinking about this for weeks. I cannot overlook what you did. " Deborah spider tickled Marie with all her nails on her left foot. The blonde woman screamed and jerked violently. She told Deborah she would get her again and tickle her to death. Deborah got wet between her legs at that thought.
Deborah took a feather out of the drawer. "Your son Ray is starting to enjoy tickling, Marie" You can guess where I used this feather". "Anything that helps your sex life, I am for, said the older woman. But please release me" .
Deborah again used her nails on the soles of Marie'd feet. Marie again struggled like a madwoman and cried out.
'Quiet Marie, or I will gag you. Deborah sat across her mother in laws chest and tickled her underarms with her finger tips. Marie was starting to get excited as well. Deb was really into it. Who knew both woman were into this? She kept at it for 10 minutes. Deborah had an orgasm just by tickling her mother in law. She lowered Marie's panties. "Just relax dear, you are really going to enjoy this". . For Marie Barone it was the beginning of a surprising afternoon.

Conclusion to follow soon.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back