• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

questions about the "No Minors" rule

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi all! I just had two quick questions about the "no minors" rule.

What does the TMF considor to be a minor?

I mean, I was thinking about doing a DOA tickle-fic, but one of the girls [by the data I found] is 16, I most likly wouldn't use her anyway, but two or three girls are 17, and I was woundering where the line was.

Also, since I'm writing this, let me ask this, How does the TMF feel about minors as "story movers"? Someone just to move the story along, no tickling.

I'm not an admin or anything but I'm pretty sure there is a strict no minors policy here. Not sure about minors as "story movers", though I would tend to say leave them out all together.

I'm not an admin or anything but I'm pretty sure there is a strict no minors policy here. Not sure about minors as "story movers", though I would tend to say leave them out all together.

Yeah, I know. I was talking about age limits, some people think of minors as 1-16, others 1-18, in japan, a minor is 1-12 [not really sure about the Japanesse thing, just something I read on the net somewhere].

But, if any admins are reading this a would like an answer.

I know that the age limit here is 18. As for the "story movers" I have no idea.

Stories posted on the TMF cannot contain minors. Such stories will be removed. And just so we are clear, a minor is defined as anyone under 18, an adult anyone 18 or older.

Stories posted on the TMF cannot contain minors. Such stories will be removed. And just so we are clear, a minor is defined as anyone under 18, an adult anyone 18 or older.
Exactly. I recall posting a fictional story about Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen on their 18th birthday.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back