• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

After Hours Part I (F/F)

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
The restaurant had just closed and only Ashley and Veronica remained. It was their job to make everything used that night was cleaned up and ready to go for the morning. Ashley stood over the dish sink scrubbing a pot, when Veronica came out of the office.

“Cash-out is done, all that’s left is these dishes.” Veronica stated. Though Veronica was Ashley’s boss, they were friends and they hung out together all the time. In fact, they had planned to go for a drink after work.

“Cool.” Ashley stated as she turned toward Veronica, who was wearing black dress pants and an aqua blouse.

“Aw, you’re shirt’s all wet sweetie.” Veronica said. Ashley wore a white blouse, black skirt and nylons.

“Yeah, that always happens when I do dishes.” Ashley was slightly embarrassed.

“It’s kinda see-through now.” Veronica teased as she lightly poked Ashley’s stomach, making her flinch.

“Oops, did I hurt you.”

“No, it just kinda tickled.” Ashley smiled. “No biggie.”

“Good. I’ll be right back.” Veronica went out to the dining room and Ashley turned her attention back to the dishes. A couple of minutes later, Veronica came back into the kitchen and started putting clean dishes away. Ashley was scrubbing a particularly stubborn pot when suddenly she felt something brush against her arm, followed by fingernails lightly caressing her sides. Ashley was really ticklish and fought hard to suppress the giggles forming in her throat. She turned to see that her friend Veronica had a devious smile on her face.

“I’m glad to know you’re ticklish, Ash.” Veronica teased, still just lightly gliding her fingers along her friend’s sides. “I just love to make ticklish girls laugh.” With that, she started tickling Ashley harder, making the poor girl burst out laughing.

“OHOHOHOHO PLEHEHEHESE! DOHOHON’TICKLE MEEHEEHEEHEE!” Ashley wanted to try and squirm away from the tickle attack, but she was laughing so hard she knew she’d likely fall to the ground. Then she’d be in even more trouble so she tried to push Veronica’s hands away, but that didn’t work either. Veronica just grabbed Ashley’s wrists with one hand and pinned them to the girl’s back while she tickled Ashley’s tummy with her other hand.

Ashley was now just a shaking, giggling mess and she could feel her knees weakening, it wouldn’t be long until she was on the floor. She knew that was what Veronica wanted. Ashley tried to use the sink to hold herself up but it didn’t work. Finally, Ashley’s knees gave out and she collapsed to floor with Veronica not far behind. Veronica stopped tickling Ashley momentarily and quickly pinned her to the floor.

“Don’t be thinking you’re going anywhere, sweetie.” Veronica teased. She pulled two old chef’s aprons out of a nearby box and used one to tie Ashley’ wrists together around the leg of the sink. Then she used the second one to tie Ashley’s ankles together.

“Please, just let me go.” Ashley begged as Veronica knelt down over top of her.

“Sorry, can’t do that.” Veronica said as she opened Ashley’s blouse, exposing her soft tummy. Ashley closed her eyes and bit her lip as she felt Veronica’s fingernails dancing along her sides before digging into her ribs. Ashley bucked and burst out laughing.

“NOHOHO! STAHAHAP!” Veronica never settled in one spot, instead she worked her fingers up and down Ashley’s ribcage as if she were playing a piano, Ashley’s hysterical laughter the resulting melody. Tears formed in Ashley’s eyes as Veronica alternated between squeezing her sides and scratching her ribs.

“STAHAHAP PLEHEHEHSE!” Ashley pleaded, but it fell on deaf ears as Veronica was too busy working her fingers up Ashley’ ribcage, getting closer and closer to her underarms. Ashley closed her eyes and prayed that Veronica wouldn’t go there, but she should have known better. As soon as Veronica’s fingers hit Ashley’s sensitive pits, she arched her back and let out a scream before resuming her laughing fit.

“Aw, is somebody ticklish under her arms?” Veronica teased as she grazed her fingers across Ashley’s smooth, hairless armpits. “Tickle, tickle.” Ashley had never been tickled like this before and didn’t think she could take much more, her stomach and limbs were sore and her throat felt like it was on fire. But that didn’t seem to deter Veronica who continued her assault on Ashley’s underarms.

“NO MOHOHOHORE! CAHAHAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!”

“But we’ve only just begun.” Veronica sang the last few words and giggled to herself. “How ‘bout this little tummy of yours, is it ticklish too?” Veronica teased as she ran her fingernails wild over her friend’s belly.

“NAHAHAHAHAHA!” Ashley sucked her belly in, trying to escape Veronica’s fingers, but it didn’t work at all as Veronica just dug in harder, driving Ashley crazy.

She didn’t know why, but Ashley grew mesmerized watching Veronica’s fingers as they tickled her tummy. Ashley couldn’t help but watch as Veronica’s fingers moved in circles around her navel, getting closer and closer. Finally, Veronica’s hands were right on top of Ashley’s deep innie and when Veronica dipped her finger inside; Ashley bucked and began to laugh silently.

“Wow, such a ticklish belly button.” Veronica commented. In fact, Ashley’s navel was one of her most ticklish spots.

After a few more minutes of tummy and navel torture, Veronica gave Ashley a break. The young girl gulped down air like it was going out of style.

“Will you let me go now?” Ashley asked between breaths.

“Now why would I do a silly thing like that?” Veronica replied, briefly tickling Ashley’s belly again.

“CUT IT OUT!” Ashley screamed, nearly in tears now. “I can’t take this anymore! I hate it!” The passive approach hadn’t worked, so Ashley tried the aggressive approach. It seemed to work, at least momentarily, as Veronica seemed stunned for a moment.

“Such anger.” Veronica replied, shaking her head. “We’re gonna have to work on cheering you up.” She teased. Still facing Ashley, Veronica reached behind her and started to tickle the girl’s thighs. Ashley bucked like a bronco and burst out laughing again.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Ashley’s thighs were horribly ticklish at the best of times, but the fact that she was wearing waist high nylons didn’t help. Ashley tried to keep her legs together, blocking Veronica’s attack. Unfortunately, Veronica turned around and pried Ashley’s legs apart, keeping them separated by placing her foot between Ashley’s knees as she continued to scratch along Ashley’s inner thighs, making her scream.

“NOOOOOOOO! AHAHAHAHAHA!” Veronica continued her journey south, as she moved her foot out of the way and snuck her fingers underneath Ashley to the backs of her knees. Ashley kicked her feet into the air, nearly catching Veronica in the head with her shin.

“Wow, that’s dangerous.” Veronica chuckled, but she didn’t stop. Ashley was getting too weak to fight so she just laid there, laughing incessantly as Veronica continued her torment.

“Now for my favorite spot.” Veronica smiled as she removed Ashley’s shoes.

“Nohohoho, plehehese.” Ashley continued to giggle even though Veronica had stopped tickling her for the moment. “Please don’t tickle my feet. I can’t stand it.”
“Oh, but I must.” Veronica said as she sat on Ashley’s legs, immobilizing them. “These cute little feetsies are just begging for tickles.” Veronica placed Ashley’s feet together and bent back her toes with one hand while with the other hand she scratched her fingernails along Ashley’s nylon covered soles. With nearly every touch, Ashley’s legs jerked as she screamed with hysterical laughter.

“NOOOOOHOHOHOHOHO! AAAAHAHAHAHAHA!” Ashley’s feet were her most ticklish spot, and the nylons weren’t helping. Veronica repeatedly slid her fingers the length of Ashley’s soles as the poor girl tried desperately to pull her feet away. Suddenly, Veronica let go of Ashley’s toes and began to dig in with both hands. Ashley couldn’t believe how bad that tickled and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

“Aw, you like having your feet tickled, don’t you?” Veronica cooed, never letting up on Ashley’s soles.

“YOU’RE KILLING MEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!” Ashley screamed through her laughter. She was so exhausted she could hardly fight anymore, but Ashley noticed her wrist restraints loosening. She fought hard not to alert Veronica who was now concentrating on the balls of Ashley’s feet, just under her toes. Ashley instinctively curled her toes, but Veronica just bent them back straight and started to poke and scratch each toe with her fingernail. Ashley tried desperately to pull her poor feet away but Veronica was too heavy and had them pinned firmly to the floor. All Ashley could do was lay there and take it, filling the kitchen with her laughter.

Suddenly, Veronica repositioned herself. Wrapping her legs around Ashley’s, Veronica laid down on her stomach still on top of Ashley’s legs. Then, still holding Ashley’s toes taut, Veronica began to lick and nibble them. This tickled Ashley more than anything else Veronica had done to her and she began to laugh so hard she wound up in a coughing fit. Noticing this and not wanting to kill her friend, Veronica stopped for a minute.

“You okay? Don’t die on me now.” Veronica smiled.

“When I get out of here, you’re the one who’s going to be dead.” Ashley spat.

“Is that so?” Veronica challenged as she began to scratch Ashley’s sole again.

“Yee-yehehes!” Ashley giggled, reacting to the tickles on her foot.

“It’s so hard to believe you when you’re laughing.”

“Th-then stahap tickling meheehee!”

“Hmm, no.” With that, Veronica resumed tickling her friend’s feet with her fingers.

“GAHAHAHAHAHAI HATE YOUHOOHOOHOO!” Ashley was exhausted and completely drenched in sweat but that didn’t stop Veronica as she once again started to nibble on Ashley’s toes. making her laugh silently again.

After a few minutes, Veronica sat up and scratched her fingers along the sides of Ashley’s foot, making her scream.

“AAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally, after continually pulling on her restraints, Ashley was able to pull her arms free. Though her feet were still being tickled and she was a hysterical, laughing mess; she managed to sit up and dig her fingers into Veronica’s ribs. Veronica shot up like a rocket and burst into a fit of giggles. She also let up on Ashley’s feet.

Ashley tried again to pull her feet away, but they were still pinned. However, Veronica, now battling her own ticklishness, had slowed down tickling Ashley’s feet and though she was still giggling, Ashley was able to tolerate the tickles.

Veronica on the other hand seemed a lot more ticklish than Ashley and was going insane trying to fight the sensations running along her ribs.

“Okahahahay! Ihehehe’ll stop if youhoho wheheheheill!” Veronica begged.

“Nohohoho wahahahay!” Finally Veronica couldn’t stay upright any more and collapsed onto her side. This finally allowed Ashley to pull her poor feet away from their torment.

Now that she was on the flip side of the tickle coin, Ashley gained some energy. She pushed Veronica onto her back and pinned her there.

“Guess what Veronica.” Ashley said as she undid a couple of buttons on Veronica’s blouse. “You’re not the only one who likes to make ticklish people laugh.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back