• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seattle area 'munch'

korovan

TMF Expert
Is anyone interested in a 'munch' type gathering in Seattle over the next few weeks? See recent posts in Personals>Western>Anyone interested in tickling in the norwest?

yup

I know it's a bit late on replying, but Id be interested in a 'munch' or gathering up here in the Pac NW. I know we're out here...we just gotta get it organized!

LOL

It took almost 4 years, but this post got a response! Patience is a virtue I guess...

NW tickling

OK, so I want there to be a gathering &/or "munch" up here as much as the rest of us. So I took the liberty of setting up what a couplethings that should hopefully get us all organized so these things can happen. Anyone in the Pac NW who is interested in tickling should email me, or IM me on Yahoo Instant Messenger. I'll start putting together a list of us, and when we start getting some numbers built up we can take it from there, and set up some get togethers
The email address is: [email protected]
The YIM screenname is: nwtickling

Contact me one of these two ways and encourage anyone you know in the Pac NW to do the same. Additionally, if you want to repost this info on other tickling sites, messageboards, or whatever that'd be cool. Let's just get this email address and Instant Messenger thing together so we can start organizing something. Hope to hear from all of you soon!

Come on all you older ler's in hiding...there are 20-somethings in Seattle waiting...

John, you know Im game for the munch...Ive been talking with the NW tickling dude too (turns out i already knew him somewhere else..lol) ....and found one other guy in Redmond and contacted him....theres also a sweet gal down in Olympia that i want to chat with...she sounds nice :)~

- subby n' ticklish <3

How "old" are u looking for Julie?

If I have to pick one or the other I really prefer the 'lee end, but I think I can hold my own as a 'ler.
I also am curious what a "munch" is... but would glady consider anything in the Puget Sound area.

Dizfingers (or JR if you want)

Hi all,

Im in Texas as the moment but am moving to the Seattle area in Jan. Maybe I can join in on the "munch" or gathering. Im a lil shy, so just attending would be a feat for me..lol

-Lynn

Hey Lynn....

Come out to Cali for one if our LA munches..... good mix of people and lots of fun,,, for newbies and experienced alike

Adam

Heck, there's a gathering that goes on occasion in Texas, too. Munches and Gatherings in the Silicon Valley, LA, and occasionally in Sacramento and other California locals.

That Seattle's joinin' in this just rocks! Congrats on gettin' this goin', people.

hmmm i didnt know we had gatheringsin Texas. Guess its too late now. As for LA, isnt that a bit far from Seattle? I dont know, Ive never been to the West Coast.

LA's very far south of Seattle. Near the bottom of California. By flight, it ain't far. Likewise the Silicon Valley stuff. Seattle has the potential for events AND you can visit others.

I encourage you to help build the events in your new community of Seattle. There's good crew up there. Needs to unite and pick homes in which to host, and restaurants/coffee houses/pubs in which to meet for munches.

It's too bad about not catching Texas events, but alas. Happens.

Hope you enjoy your time in Seattle!

Lynn, welcome to Seattle (preemptively)! Yes, please do join us. Be sure to PM 1ticklishguy or email him at [email protected] as he seems to be becoming "keeper of the lists" for this budding group...

To Avoid Confusion...

Hey all...good to see some motion happenin here. Lynn, welcome to you. And to everyone...I previously stated that to get on the list for the Pacific NW that you could do it one of a few ways. After consideration, I think it's gonna be easiest and most efficent for me to simply reduce to one way to get on the list.
I have IM screennames, email addresses, myspace accounts, everyone on here....and everyone just says "count me in". Problem arises when I have to dig around for that persons email address to actually have them counted as "in", or when I have duplicate contact info for one person via different contact methods.
So...to simplify the whole thing, AND be sure EVERYONE gets counted...ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY...will you be on this slowly growing list when you have sent an email to [email protected] requesting to be on the list. If you already contacted me thru any other source other than the email, you may want to send an email just to be 100% certain you are in.

Once again...you are only on this list if you email [email protected]
Sorry for any innconvienance. Thanks for the understanding on this one...I've never organized anything like this before so bear with me on any mistakes I make along the way. Thanks!

NW Tickle Gatherings

We're a shy F/m tickle-couple in Auburn WA with a busy life, but would be interested in meeting and developing freindships with like-minded others...

welcome shy ones

Well, if you're looking to get to know others in the area into tickling to, just be sure to email the main list im setting up at [email protected]
Its growing now, and I'll soon be looking to enlist the help of others to keep progress moving at a swift pace. Be sure to shoot an email to me and I'll kep you posted on how things are comming along! :) happy tickling!

I'm from a town about 30 miles north of Vanouver, WA and would love to participate in a 'munch' or whatever :p Sign me up!

Hey all :)

Hey out there to anyone in the great NW ....This is for "Dizfingers" and anyone else who may be wondering.....age is only a number....and it often times equals more experience!
...If anything ...(and I think I speak for most here when i say) we would like to get to know eachother as friends here first...so age shouldnt be a boundary! :)
(I myself have identified in the BDSM spectrum for a while and I quickly realized that you cant be too picky about age...afterall, this is about *not having limitations* and *expanding your boundaries*...some of the best learning experieces Ive had were through people my elder...even if for coffee)

MUAH!*

I just sent an e-mail to get on this list as well. Hoping to meet more people into tickling soon.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back