• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CAT: Computer-Aided Tickling (*/F)

Refrigerator

TMF Regular
"Volunteer wanted for tickle fetish media. Contact if interested. Payment available."

Chris had just finished installing the new furniture in the guestroom of his apartment. He had recently hauled a small folding cot into the spacious room. It was never much of a guest room without a bed. The original had been removed and sold years ago by the previous owner of Chris's apartment. The new cot was not the most exciting feature of his renovations, however. Resting on the metal posts at each end of the cot was a hollow frame. Inside the frame were two parallel crossbars. The bars functioned as a guide for a small wooden block secured on the rail by a set of rollers. A loop of rope strung from pulleys at each end of the rail allowed the wooden shuttle to move back and forth in accordance with the motors at each end. Additionally, the guide itself was equipped with motorized gears that rolled along a toothed groove at each end of the entire frame. On the wooden shuttle itself was attached a small battery motor with a cork on the end of the shaft. Four long feathers had been rammed into the opposite side of the cork so that they were positioned right above the mattress. Adjacent to this motor was a second one, but this one was equipped with a small makeup brush rather than feathers. Each had been rigged so that they could be raised and lowered independently. This device was somewhat like a 3D printer, except that its purpose was nothing alike. Not at all.

Besides just the devious contraption above the bed, a robotic arm that Chris had constructed for a college project sat on the floor at the foot of the cot. Taped to the end of the claw was a large feather duster. All of these mechanical devices of mirth were controlled by a website Chris had set up. A live video feed of the cot used a grid overlay to allow the website user to guide the tickling implements. As they traced their cursor (or fingers; the site was also compatible with touch screens) across the grid, the device would follow the path. Separate controls operated the robotic arm.

The graduate student settled into the contoured roller chair before his desk. He wiggled the mouse and a dormant computer screen flashed into life. A notification popped up on the corner of his screen. "New mail," it read. Eagerly, Chris clicked the icon. A message opened before him.

"Hi,

My name is Erin and I am 24. I read your message and I'm interested.

Please respond when you can."​

Chris immediately smacked the reply button. He couldn't wait to test out his new equipment.

"Hello Erin,

My name is Chris. When are you available to meet? I live at apartment number 26B on Parker Street."​

As he typed the last character his finger tapped the return key and the response was off.

The man rested his head in his palm for a moment, contemplating the woman's initial message. A pop-up sound startled him out of his thoughts. He looked up at the screen.
"Wow, that was fast!" Chris exclaimed to himself. "She must have been sitting there at her computer."

"Hello Chris,

I can head over right now. I'll see you soon.

- Erin"​

Chris busied himself putting away old coding books and screwdrivers in the hopes that his dwelling would look more presentable to visitors. After a half-hour had passed he heard a knock at his door. Chris rushed to the entryway and yanked the door open.

Outside stood a petite woman clad in a purple t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Though she was small in stature, Chris was guessing that she was at least a C-cup. She had long brown hair and wore a pair of rectangular-rimmed glasses.

"Hello, come on in!"

"Thanks for accepting my offer," replied Erin as she stepped through the threshold. Chris led her to the bedroom. Erin's eyes settled on the strange machinery above the cot.

"What sort of tickling are you going to be doing?"

"What I would like you to do is to lie on this bed. You will be tied town and subjected to tickling by this device I have here," announced Chris, motioning at the contraption suspended over the cot.

"People who visit my website can pay $20 for five minutes of control over the machine. You'll get $15 and I'll take $5 each time. The site visitors will be controlling the tickling machine over a webcam."

"So, this is some sort of online tickling game?" inquired Erin.

"Yes, you could put it that way."

"Great," said the woman, her eyes still fixed on the cot, "what do I do now?"

"I’d like you to remove your jeans."

Erin unsnapped the front of her jeans and shimmied out of the garment. She wore a pair of lacy black panties underneath.

"Could you also please remove your bra? However, you can keep your t-shirt on." Erin looked at him.

"Sure.”

The woman reached around under the back of the t-shirt and withdrew her hands moments later clutching the matching black bra that she had been wearing. Erin strode over to the cot and slid in sideways so that she was positioned directly under the device. Chris retrieved some clothesline and tied Erin's ankles and arms to the bed posts.

Erin's limbs were now firmly affixed to each corner of the bed frame, the tips of the feathers from the device sitting motionless upon her collarbone. Chris walked around to the other side of the bed and slightly rolled up the bottom of Erin's t-shirt so that the lower part of her midriff was visible above her panties. He reached up with a set of clips in each hand.

"Hey, what are you doing?" asked the woman as Chris clamped the clips to the hems of her rolled-up t-shirt.

"If the player guesses the right number out of eight on the first try, you'll lose the protection of your shirt. If they fail, then they lose all their time."

"Oh," giggled Erin, "like gambling."

"Okay," began Chris, "let's test this out!" The grad student plugged the power supply to the device's motors into a nearby socket. He then left the room and returned with a tablet computer. "Here goes!" Chris traced his finger across a grid that had been rendered over the feed of Erin strapped to the bed. The shuttle jerked to life, shifting to the base end of the rail as the gears at each end pulled the two bars to the side of the frame.

"Still need to activate the secondary motors..." Chris reached over to the machine and flicked the two switches atop both motors. He set the feathered implement to the low speed setting, and the one with the makeup brush to high. "Okay, everything seems to be working. Site is now active." Erin bit her lip in anticipation. Mere moments after Chris had finished his tests, the sounds of electric motors attracted Chris and Erin's collective attention to the robotic arm. It was moving!

"Our first user!" said Chris.

The robot arm moved back and forth a few times, as if the operator was getting a feel for the controls. Then it lurched towards Erin's feet like a crocodile lunging for a careless duck.

“Ahahahaeeee!" squealed the woman as she thrashed about in her bonds. The mechanical arm vigorously waved the fluffy duster up and down across the arch of Erin's bare foot. "Oh my gosh!" After a few moments of Erin giggling the operator switched to the other root. The duster gently raked up the sensitive flesh to the tips of her toes. These were lightly dusted by the machine, resulting in Erin letting out a shriek.

"Aaaaauugggghhh! Please, not there!" giggled Erin as her feet were being "cleaned." The passage of time was too slow for Erin. Just a few seconds seemed to go on forever. Finally, the robotic arm halted its torment.

"Times up!" announced Chris from across the room. Seconds after the first operator disconnected, the machine resumed movement. But this time it was the tickle device that launched a dual assault on the helpless woman. The feathers shifted over Erin's tanned legs and slowly danced up to her knees. She squirmed in her ties as light touch of the spinning feathers brushed against her. After stroking each knee for a bit, the machine glided up towards Erin's hips. The spinning fluff being dragged across her body drove the poor woman into a fit of laughter.

"Stooop!! Pleaaseee!!! Hahahahaheeee!"

A soft ding sounded. Once again Erin was saved from further torment by the timer. She only had a minute of respite before the attack on her tender flesh was renewed. The new operator of the machine continued from where the previous left off, by shifting the feathers slightly to attack Erin's thighs. She tried her hardest to roll away from the invading feathers, but the operator was too fast. Suddenly, the feathers retreated. But time was not yet up. Another different chime sounded from the computer.

A new whirring entered the mix of sounds in the room. The lines affixed to the clips on Erin's t-shirt became taught as the motors retracted the ropes. The hem of the woman's shirt slowly retreated up her midriff, exposing her navel and then her ribs. Erin's cheeks reddened as the clips slowly dragged her shirt up over the mounds of her breasts and exposed them to the camera. Each globe was topped like a sundae with a cherry by a stiff, pink nipple.

"Now I'm gonna get it," sighed the bound woman.

Almost instantly the feathers approached once more. They span in a multicolored blur as the tips advanced towards the newly exposed flesh on Erin's body. The woman held her breath as the feathers twirled across her lower abdomen and between her hipbones, releasing giggles as the fluffy fibers stroked her smooth skin. The spinning device skittered up her quivering belly and hovered over her deep navel. The feathers retracted. Erin let out a sigh of relief. But she was not yet safe. The rapidly spinning makeup brush began to descend towards the defenseless dimple on the woman's belly. Erin grimaced as the top fibers of the brush contacted the rim of her belly button. She screeched when the brush suddenly plunged inside.

"Aaiiiiieieeeee! Please no!"

The motors slowly turned as they brought the trolley up the bound woman's ribs, up towards her bouncing breasts. Erin blushed as she realized the intentions of the operator. "Oh no." The feathers drifted up the side of her right breast and settled upon the nipple. Erin let out a shriek. Her breasts jiggled like Jell-O in an earthquake as she bucked up and down on the cot. Unfortunately for her, she was unable to escape the tickling fibers. The ropes held her immobile. The machine then slid to Erin's left breast and exchanged the feathers for the rotating brush. The bristles traced a light circle around her areola, each pass circling closer to her hardened nipple. The brush finally alighted on tip of the pink protuberance with a renewed fury. "Noooo!! Ahahahahaeee Staaahhp!" squealed Erin fruitlessly. "Hahaha! Oh no!" The relentless assault continued as Erin huffed and puffed in her efforts to evade the probing brush. She was saved by a chime from the computer. The spinning probes retreated back down the rail as the two bars shifted over to the edge of the frame, away from her exposed body. The sound of pulleys entered her ears once again as the ropes pulled in reverse and gently tugged her shirt back down over her breasts and midriff.

"Chris..." Erin entreated, "I've had enough for now." Chris walked over to the sweating student and disconnected the webcam from the computer. He then powered off the motors on the device and finally unplugged it.

"Well," asked Chris. "What did you think?"

"That was crazy," giggled the woman as Chris untied her legs and wrists.

Very nice story. And:
Welcome to the TMF! Congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Very nice, lots of oppertunities there. I'd love to see the inventor at the mercy of his "creation" maybe. : )

Great story, great start. Can't wait to read more.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back