• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Exploits of a Black College Graduate Part 2

TheSolemnOne

TMF Expert
Enjoy part two, the third and final part will come this weekend. I appreciate input. Thanks

Desiree woke up the morning after a wonderful night, full of excitement and rejuvenated. All of the apprehension that she had the day before was gone and she could not wait to make another video. On the note that Stephanie left, was also guest log-in information. She fixed a bowl of cereal and opened her laptop to take a full look at tickleessence.com. After logging in, the first image that loaded was a fresh update of her soles being tickled by Stephanie and Monica. They had giving Desiree the Stage name "Fluff". Deiree’s heart raced as she analyzed all the images from her video, from her being deceived to the wet ending. She then watched the video, and couldn't believe that something as childish as tickling could turn her on more than anything she had ever experienced. Every poke, stroke, tickle and lick brought back vivid memories, which at times caused her to touch each spot of her foot in unison with he video. She closed her laptop and took a shower(a cold shower) to get ready for the rest of her day.

Desiree spent the work week mostly staring into space thinking about her mind blowing experience from the Friday previous. She would visit the site nearly everyday, and watch her video and other girls that had been tickled by Monica and Stephanie. She may have tuned into the site a litte too much, because she did not expect to have the dream that she had Thursday night.
Desiree arrived to her apartment after a long, trying day of work. The work load for that week was little heavier and Metro encountered numerous delays. She plopped down on her couch, slid off her Coach flats, and fell into a deep sleep.
She woke up and opened her laptop to make her, now daily, visit to the Tickle Essence website. She entered the guest login and password, and emphatically hit the enter key, she was not prepared for the next images that appeared. the first image that loaded on the page was of her best friend Jasmine stretched out on the same table she once was strapped to.

Desiree: "Oh My God!!!

She was strapped down in a yellow bra and yellow panties, barefoot with yellow polish that complimented her caramel complexion. She was oiled up from head to toe and the Mic Stand like contraption was in place with a pink vibrator. Desiree had never imagined Jasmine would be into this sort of thing and was surprised(and aroused) that she also found the ad. The next image was of Monica using her long fingernails to pinch the skin right below Jasmine's big toe and Jasmine's reaction in the picture was one that portrayed hysterical laughter. Desiree clicked on the link to the video without hesitation. The video started with Stephanie and Monica oiling up and tickling Jasmines, near perfect feet. Jasmine's feet were so soft, that every stroke of their fingers left impressions on Jasmines soles that appeared as though they were made of memory foam. The next scene was of Monica using her velvet gloved hands to mimic a piano like motion on Jasmines ribs as Stephanie used her bare hands and fingernails to squeeze and pinch Jasmine exposed breast and nipples. Desiree could not believe what she was seeing and felt an involuntary orgasm building within her. The last scene was of the vibrator ravaging Jasmines pantie cover clitoris and Jasmine screaming and arching her back off the table, as her panties become soaked in her own Love Juices; all while Monica and Stephanie brushed away at Jasmines oil laden soles. Then the screen began to blur and it appear as though Desiree was loosing her vision.
Desiree then opened her eyes to realize that it was all a dream, as she looked down at closed laptop and her shoes in the exact same spot she left them. While Desiree came to the realization that Jasmine being erotically tickled was a dream, she looked at her skirt and realized that her orgasm was not. She slid her skirt down in disbelief, to unveil that not only had she ruin her favorite panties but she also left a spot on her couch.
The dream weighed heavy on Desiree until she retired for the evening. Desiree could not figure out so such a dream could wind up in her subconscious, and why she enjoyed the dream so much since she had never looked at Jasmine in that regard. After laying down and thinking, she finally went to sleep.
She woke up the next morning with an idea of how to trick Jasmine into being tickled. She sent and email to Stephanie and Monica with a picture of Jasmine:

To: [email protected] ; [email protected]
Subject: How can I get her like you guys got me?

My experience last week was excellent. So much so that I took a nap and dreamed of tickling one of my best friends and it turned me on soooo much. I don't know if she is ticklish or not, but now I want to find out. How would you guys suggest I get her? You guys are the pros. I don’t think she will be up to coming to the suite, but I was thinking of maybe getting her to my apt with some drinks and starting a tickle fight or something. I have attached a picture of her with me from our college days when we pledged. Let me know what you think about her and how you would do it?

Your Tickle Toy,

Desiree aka "Fluff"

P.S How did i get that name?lol

She sent the email and rushed off to work. Throughout the day she would see someone wearing yellow and immediately think of the video that her subconscious had conjured, then snap herself back to reality. As she finished her PotBellys sandwich, she felt her phone vibrate to indicate she had received an email:

To:desireeOfSunshine
Cc:[email protected]
Subject: RE: How can I get her like you guys got me?

Hey! Its nice hearing from you. I have been busy. How have you been? So you had a dream about your friend huh? I have a couple of ideas that I bounced off Stephanie as to how me could maybe see how ticklish she is with strapping her in, just to gauge if she would be a possibility. We will both be free saturday, how about we do a girls night with the four of us at my place? We will handle the rest when you guys arrive. What we have planned will not only answer your question, but it will conceal what me, you, and Stephanie are into :).

Fluff was something just made up. Lol.

Look forward to seeing you both,

Monica

This response prompted an immediate text to Jasmine for some girl time on Saturday.

To: Jasmine

hey jazz whats up? do you want to hang out on sat night. 1 of my mentors is having a girls night at her house. drinks, food, and women conversation

(Jazz text back moments later)

To: Desiree
Hell yea! I forgot to tell you I am not seeing Delonte anymore. long story, but it was for the better. See ya on saturday.

Desiree couldn't have been more ecstatic to hear that response. See left work friday with a smile on her face, that was more on the devilish side as she knew the two women had planned something devious.

Jasmine arrived on Saturday afternoon to pick Desiree up. Desiree couldn’t help reminiscing about the dream when she first laid eyes on her 5’9 curvy caramel frame. She arrived wearing a white tank, pink Capri's, and white flats. The women spent the day shopping and catching up until they arrived at Monica’s townhouse in Bowie, MD. Both girls looked in awe as they examined the 3 story brick town home, complete with a 2011 Porche Panamara in the driveway..

Jasmine: Does she need anymore mentees?? Dayumm this is nice!!
Desire: I know!! She is patent attorney.

The two women approached the door and rung the door bell. Monica answered in a matter of moments, wearing a sport top, jogging shorts, and pure white socks.

Monica: Welcome girls! Thanks for stopping by, I have some food in the kitchen. Help your self to anything and make yourselves at home. Stephanie is running a little late and should be her in a minute.

Desiree and Jasmine walked into the house and admired the furnishings from the creme leather coaches to the original paintings that were on the walls. Monica had grilled some kabobs, corn, baked potatoes, and complemented it with freshly squeezed lemonade.

Monica then lead the girls to the basement where she had the smooth sounds of neo-soul flowing through the wall mounted speakers.

Monica: You guys can take off your shoes and put them over on the mat. I am going to make us some drinks. Do you girls like anything in particular?
Jasmine: Whatever your having is fine with me.
Desiree: Me too.
Desiree and Jasmine both took off their shoes. Desiree had went get a “pedicure” earlier in the week and now had a lavender color polish on and Jasmine had on white polish, which complemented her bronze complexion. As Monica headed up stairs, she looked at Desiree and nodded her head with approval as she gazed at the floor and admired Jasmine’s beautiful feet.
As Monica arrived up stairs, the doorbell rang which had to be Stephanie. Desiree and Jasmine enjoyed the wonderful food that Monica prepared, meanwhile Monica and Stephanie were upstairs concocted the drinks (which they were pouring heavy for the girls). Stephanie’s experience as a chef helped Monica make the drinks strong. Monica and Stephanie then headed downstairs and the girls night began.
They talked about everything from relationships to career aspirations (which Monica and Stephanie were giving advice on). The continued to drink the night away and both Desiree and Stephanie were feeling the affects of the alcohol. Out of no where Stephanie made a suggestion:

Stephanie: Lets have a tag team wrestling match.
(Desiree and Jasmine looked at each other with confusion)
Monica: Yeah, the loser has to finish off the rest of the jug!
(Desiree and Jasmine looked at each other and laughed)
Desiree: Come on Jazz, we are sorority sisters we could take these two on.
Monica: What sorority?
Jasmine: Oooooooooo-owp. Delta Sigma Theta!!!
Monica: Oh really!!! So you scared to battle an AKA (as Monica pointed to her crest on the walll)
Jasmine: Oh hell no!!! Its going down.

With that being said, the girls began moving the coffee table and the couches back.
Desiree and Stephanie started out, the rules were the first ones to give up, drink up. Desiree and Stephanie contorted and twisted each other into a number of unorthodox head locks and leg twist. Stephanie then got to her corner where she tagged in Monica who quickly pulled Desiree's leg back as she tried to do the same thing. She then mounted Desiree and pinned her arms above her head with one and . The other hand began tickling Desiree's armpits. Desiree laid laughing as Monica smiled and switched her free hand between Desiree's armpits and ribs. Desiree finally bucked Monica's off and tagged Jasmine in with a lot of effort.

Jasmine: Now I am going to show you how DST gets down!!!
Monica: We shall see about that, your going to beat up a pretty AKA huh?

Jasmine then charged at Monica, who quickly launched a counter attack that put Jasmine on her stomach. Monica then crossed Jasmines ankles and sat down:

Monica: Ooooo, what do we have here?
Jasmine: Get off me you prissy bitch!!!
Monica: Oh I have your prissy bitch.

Monica took her index finger and ran it the length of Jasmine butter soft left foot. Jasmine quickly clenched her toes:

Monica: Ooooo. Is the little Delta bitch ticklish?
Jasmine: NOOOOOOO, get off me!!!! AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA. What the hell are you doAOIANANAINAINIGN DHAHAHAH.

Monica played Jasmine’s soles like a piano as she bucked and screaming for help. Jasmine then reached back got her nails on Monica’s socked soles which caused Monica to jump up from the sensation, and into Desiree and Monica’s corner. Desiree quickly put Monica in a full nelson and Jasmine put Monica’s ankles in an arm lock.

Jasmine: Your the only one wearing socks, these have to go.
(Jasmine tugs each sock off and the smell of sweat and peach hit her nose. Unveiling her sky blue pedicure)
Jasmine: Just like a AKA hoe to wear fruity lotion. How does this feel?

(Jasmines nail pranched all over Monicas soles)

Monica: HAHAHAHAHALAOAOAHAAHHAHAfuck EAHHAHAHAyouHAHAHAH
Jasmine: Give up!!!
Monica: AHHAHAAHAH Never!!!!

Without warning, Stephanie came to the rescue. She quickly grabbed Jasmine, as Monica slipped out of Desiree's hands. Monica then began to drag Stephanie by her legs to another room. The room had a window to the room the wrestling taking place. Monica locked the door behind her. Desiree stood up and watched from the window.

Jasmine: What the fuck?!?! Let her out.!!! THis is cheating.
Monicas: You got me good. Pay back time bitch.

(Desiree watched helplessly as Stephanie put Jasmine in a Boston Crab Like leg lock. Jasmines head faced the window and so did her soles.)

Monica: Give up now or pay the price!!
Jasmine: Fuck yohahahahahahahahahhaha!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Monica had a handful of the fruity peach lotion that she uses, and she was rubbing it in to Jasmines feet with her fingernails as Jasmine laid sqiurming trying to escape the grasp of Stephanie.

It was no use, Jasmine had no where to go and her soles had about they could take.

Jasmine: OKOKOKOKHHEHEHEEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHA. I give UP. PLEEEASE leave my feet alone!!!
Monica: SKEEEEE for me
Jasmine:AAHAHAHAHAHAHA. NEver !!!!!
Monica: Fine! Your call

(Monica then began slide her fingernails in between each toe)
Jasmine: AHAHHAHAHAHA SKEEEEE. Now Please no more!!!!!!
Monica: Now thats how AKA’s roll (giving Jasmines soles a few more strokes for good measure)

Jasmine’s legs fell to the floor and she was a sweaty mess.

Monica went to release Desiree from the room, and found her laying on the floor an orgasmic mess.

Monica quickly pulled some of her panties out of a drawer in the room and tossed them to Desiree as Jasmine laid trying to get herself together.

Monica: Time to drink up.
Jasmine: No Fair!!! You guys cheated
Monica: Fine Fine. We will split it.

The girls continued the night with more drinks and food, not to mention Desiree getting the answer to her question. The next part of the night answered many more questions that Desiree had not yet asked.......

To be continued......... part 3 this weekend

-HBCUTickler504

Very nice! Looking forward to part 3. I love tickling/wrestling so this was a fun read. Part 3 should be good. My only critique is the tickling should have been longer!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back