• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Identification (Early Experence)

TickleDemon

TMF Novice
Hi People its good old Demon back from my resting place. I was thinking back to the good old days, and i was remembering back to when my sister had her two friends sleep over. Im not sure if this should go under the early experence thread, so i just figured i would start my own on this little tale. I have changed there names just for the hell of it. This happened when i was 15 and they were all 14. If you don't like foot tickling then don't read this cause thats all that happened but i did do one with belly tickling if anyone would like to hear that one ill post it.

(Bios) so i don't need to explain...

Kim-My sister she is 5'1 105lbs long dark brown/purple hair that went to her shoulder blades. Size 6 feet

Tiffany-A true blonde dieing her hair blonde again to make it more natural lol. She is about 5'3 107lbs. Size 5 feet

Katelin-A true ditz standing at 5'6 100lbs tall and skinny with long black hair. Size 7 feet

All very good looking girls.

I was sitting in my room when i heard them trample in. I walked out to greet them as they walked in. Kim was wearing a skirt with her tanktop and starp on platform sandals. Tiffany was wearing a tshirt, tight jeans and slip on platform sandals. Katelin was wearing a tshirt pajama pants white socks and sneckers. My dad looked at me.

"Alright im going out behave all of you."

As he walked out i walked back to my room back onto the net looking up some tickling pics. As i surfed through i heard them rampaging around in the living room setting up the fold out couch where they would spend the night. Soon the house grew quiet as i paid no attenion mesmerized by the tickling pictures ideas growing in my head as the fetish still seemed differnt. I was trying to grasp my new facination and take all the knowledge i could find.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

They busted into my room rushing me as they looked at the screen seeing my tickling pictures flash by in a slideshow. My face grew red as they looked at me.

"Tickling?" Kim looked at my puzzled her friends giving me the same look. As i told them about my new fetishes and about how i always tickled them while they slept they sat in awe almost puzzled by my story.

"You tickle are feet during the night huh?" Tiffany looked at me, "Do you like mine?" She put her foot up to my face.

"Yes all your feet are nice" I looked at them all as they smiled.

"We want to play a game come into the living room when we say." As they rushed out of the room i heard alot of bouncing around going on followed by "READY!!" As i walked into the dark living room lit by the street light outside. The light eluminated there feet as it lit the room dimmly. They had a blanket covering everything just there ankles and feet showed. As i looked at this i heard them giggling as i moved to the first set of feet. Running my fingers up and down the soles watching the girl spasim laughing hysertically as i moved my fingers under the toes watching the feet slide up into the covers. Smiling i went to the next pair soft and warm alil sweaty as my fingers danced over the soles as they twitched the girl giggling as i teased them rubbing them getting a feel of them. Soon i went to the next pair as i ran my nose up the soles smelling a nice scent maybe a type of lotion as i tickled the baby soft soles playing with the chubby toes as i finished my tickling dance on the lil soles i stood up turning on the lights. I walked back over to the couch grapping each pair naming them off. Kim! Katelin! Tiffany! As i watched them pull the covers off in shock they stared at me.

"How did you know?" Katelin asked
"I have tickled you girls so many times i can tell your feet apart. Kim has her hyper ticklish soles. Tiffany with her cute chubby toes and sweet smelling feet. And you Katelin always wear sneckers and socks making ur feet sweaty."

As i walked back into my room I sat on my bed smiling at this wonderful night thinking it can't get any better until i heard.

"READY!!!"

I hope you liked, i did it again like three more times they switched spots and entwined there legs making mixed pairs of feet trying to trick me but i always came up on top. They also put lotion on all there feet making them smell good and hyper ticklish.

Thank You!

Thank you both, I will sit down in my room and think back to the good old days. And Biscuit just for you ill post this lil tid bit into your thread:D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back