• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Movie: Jack and Jill M/M

Eternal Tomboy

TMF Master
This is one of the stranger tickling sightings, and it took me COMPLETELY off guard.

In the movie "Jack and Jill", Adam Sandler plays twins (one boy, one girl) who don't get along with each other. In the tickling scene, the boy twin dresses up as his sister and goes out on a date with Al Pacino (as himself). The reasoning behind the boy twin dressing up in drag is complicated, and doesn't really make much difference to the tickling, so I'll skip it.

Anyway, while on their date, in mid-conversation and out of NOWHERE, Al Pacino asks (who he thinks is) Jill, "Are you ticklish?" No matter who asks that question, my knee-jerk reaction is for my heart to start pounding and for the butterflies in my stomach to immediately spring to life.... even if I know the impending tickling is between Adam Sandler and Al Pacino, lol. :D

"Jill" denies that she is ticklish, and simply says "No".
Then Al gets up from his chair and starts to walk over to Jill. She gets nervous and again says "I said that I wasn't".
Al offers up some explanation as to why he's asking. Something along the lines of some famous acting coach said in some book that the only way to really get to know someone's true personality is to see how they react to being tickled.

Interesting point... kind of true when you think about it. When you tickle someone the immediate reaction you get out of them is one that can't be thought out or planned. You get to see a raw, untouched reaction that might give you insight into their personality. Anyway, I digress. I just thought it was an interesting point....

Then Al asks Jill, "will you do me the honor and just lift up those girlie arms of yours?" (that might not be word for word).
Very nervously Jill lifts her arms up over her head, obviously not enjoying the predicament, and allows him to tickle her.

Al goes right for her underarms and tickles her, all the while saying "tickle tickle". Jill starts out laughing a little and then the longer he tickles, the louder she gets until finally she yells, "Alright, that's enough!!", and then breaks a dinner plate.

Al looks at her, stunned over her loud outburst, then breaks into a smile and says, "WOW, that just kind of boomed out of you."

Cute scene, albeit, REALLY weird. My favorite part wasn't the tickling, it was the part where Al asks if Jill is ticklish and then the subsequent explanation he gives. It was actually kind of sexy hearing him talk about it. If only he was tickling a REAL girl, and not Adam Sandler dressed as a really ugly woman, the scene would have been perfect. :)

Wow, thanks for sharing this! Next time I watch a movie with a girl I think I'm going to suggest this one just for that scene so I can break the ice about tickling lol.

If any one is planning on finding the film and skipping to the scene, I think that it's at about 1 hour and 8 minutes in. :) I did not watch the whole film, because it did look awful.

Like 90% of his movies, this one was complete sh|t. The guy's not untalented, but his scripts are all soooooo bad.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back