• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica's Creepy Encounter

Q_0

TMF Expert
Jessica was with her friend at the mall, looking at clothes.

"Omigod, this is so cute!" said Jessica, smiling while holding up a white crop top.

"Yeah, you should totally buy it, it'd look great on you!" said one of her friends, Sarah, who was a brunette.

Sarah was pretty, but Jessica was stunning. She had only recently turned 18 and had long blonde hair, blue eyes, tanned skin and was wearing a pink crop top that showed off her bare tummy and cleavage, denim shorts and sneakers.

Soon after Jessica bought the top and left the store, Sarah had to go to the bathroom, so Jessica sat on a bench and waited.

An elderly woman started walking closer to the bench Jessica was sitting on, and she looked uglier the closer she got.

She appeared to be in her 80's or maybe even 90's, had short curly gray hair, her face had no make-up on and was incredibly wrinkled and covered with liverspots.

Her hands were also covered with liverspots, and were bony, wrinkled and gnarled with very short fingernails.

She sat down uncomfortably close to Jessica even though there was much more room on the bench.

Jessica could barely stand the smell of her and was about to stand up to leave but the old lady reached around Jessica's waist and placed her wrinkled old hand in the middle of the teen's soft midriff.

Jessica gasped and jumped as the old woman's hand rested on her bare tanned belly.

"What a nice lil' tummy you have hon," said the old lady in a southern accent.

The old hand began to rub the soft and supple tummy in circles.

"W-What are you doing?" asked Jessica nervously.

"So lovely and soft, too!" said the old woman, ignoring Jessica's question.

"Why are you-EEEP!" Jessica was interrupted by the old lady gently squeezing right in the middle of Jessica's tummy, making Jessica jump.

"Yer a ticklish one! You teenagers always showin' off yer tummies should be more careful!" said the old lady.

Jessica looked down with wide eyes at the old lady's hand on her belly. Not knowing what to do, she decided to just wait for the old lady to stop, as she didn't want to hurt her.

"That tummy of yours is just askin' for a good ticklin'!" said the old lady as she began squeezing the blonde's tummy again. It was flat but very soft and pliable, and the old lady enjoyed squeezing the girl's tanned skin between her bony old fingers.

Jessica let out cute giggles as the old hag played with her tummy, and didn't think she could take any more of it, so she gently grabbed the old lady's hand and tried to gently push is away, but the old lady was stronger than she looked and her hand stayed there, kneading away at the blonde beauty's midriff.

"Omigod stop, it tickles too much!" demanded Jessica.

"Look at that cute belly button!" said the old lady as she wiggled her bony finger into Jessica's deep innie belly button, causing her squeal and roughly push the old ladies hand away as she stood up and moved away from the bench.

"Come on now, just a little more hon!" said the old lady as the stood up and reached out her hands towards Jessica's bare tummy, but Jessica pushed them away and accidentally pushed the old lady to the floor.

"Oops..." said Jessica.

"Jessica! What's gotten into you!" said Sarah as she rushed over to help the old woman up.

"Didn't you see what she was doing?" asked Jessica.

"As soon as I came out of the bathroom I see you pushing over an old woman! What was she doing?" asked Sarah.

"She was trying to tickle me!" answered Jessica.

Sarah looked confused for a moment, and said "That's still no reason to push her over!"

"Yeah it is! It was sooo creepy, would you want to be tickled by that?" asked Jessica.

The old lady then had a sad look on her ugly face.

"Jessica! You've hurt her feelings! I'm sorry about my friend, is there anything I can do?" asked Sarah.

"Can ya hold her while I give her tummy some more ticklin'?" asked the old lady.

Sarah thought for a moment and said "Of course."

Jessica's eyes widened in surprise. "Um, what...?" said Jessica.

"You hurt this poor old lady both physically and mentally, Jessica! You should be punished for it." said Sarah as she walked behind Jessica and held both her arms behind her back.

"Let go of me!" demanded Jessica as the old lady grinned, showing that most of her teeth were missing.

The old lady then walked slowly towards Jessica, her hands reaching out and wriggling her fingers towards Jessica's quivering tummy.

"Omigod, omigod!" said Jessica as a liverspotted hand made contact with her tummy.

The old lady's hand started very slowly closing and opening right in the middle of Jessica's tummy. The old lady's hand would repeatedly close and turn into a claw and then stretch her fingers out slowly, then turn her hand into a claw again.

Jessica held in her laughter, but some people in the crowded mall started to watch what was happening and she began to blush.

She tried sucking her tummy in but it would never escape the gnarled hand.

The old lady suddenly squeezed at Jessica's lower tummy, right under her belly button and Jessica squealed and let out the giggles she was trying to keep in.

Then both the old woman's ugly hands began kneading and squeezing all over the girl's bare tummy, grinning as she felt the beautifully soft and ticklish skin between her liverspotted fingers.

"Tummy tickles!" said the old lady.

Jessica went hysterical with giggles as she struggled to get out of Sarah's grip, and Sarah was having an increasingly difficult time keeping her hold on Jessica.

After 20 seconds of this, the old lady stopped.

"Are... Are you done?" asked Jessica.

"I haven't even had fun with yer belly button yet!" said the old lady as she put her index finger in her mouth then took it out.

Her old finger was now dripping with saliva and slowly wriggled towards Jessica's belly button as Jessica looked in disgust, and even Sarah was surprised and wondered if she should just let Jessica go.

The old lady's wet finger went inside Jessica's belly button making Jessica squeal and desperately try to suck in her tummy to keep her belly button away from the wet finger.

The old hag's slimy finger began wiggling around in the blonde's belly button causing Jessica to go nuts with laughter as she tried to squirm away from the old lady.

After about 15 seconds the old lady stopped.

"Hasn't she had enough now?" said Sarah, getting very tired as she struggled to keep her hold on Jessica.

"Nearly! Just one more thing!" said the old lady as she grabbed Jessica's back with both hands, bent over and pressed her wrinkled face against Jessica's tummy making her gasp, and started moving her head from left to right, rubbing her face against the teen's soft midriff.

Jessica blushed as some people were watching as the old lady's liverspotted face rubbed against the blonde's tanned tummy.

Suddenly the old lady blew a raspberry on Jessica's tummy, causing her to squeal and giggle.

"That was fun! Now you go on now and have fun, y'hear?" said the old lady as she patted Jessica's tummy and walked off.

Sarah was relieved that she could finally let go of Jessica.

"Hey, Jessica... I'm sorry about that, I didn't know it would get so creepy." said Sarah.

"I'll get you back for this, Sarah. That's a promise!" said Jessica as she walked off, hoping to forget this ever happened.

Well that was...creepy. If that's what you were going for, you succeeded.

I like this story a lot! The idea of a cute little teen getting it from a creepy old woman is hot. You should make a sequel where Jessica is captured and held in the old woman's basement, where the old woman tickles more than just her stomach.

I like this story a lot! The idea of a cute little teen getting it from a creepy old woman is hot. You should make a sequel where Jessica is captured and held in the old woman's basement, where the old woman tickles more than just her stomach.

Thank you! Unfortunately, I'm only into tickling the stomach.

I like this story. You have a good style of writing where you give just enough info and detail to let us create our own images/stories in our heads. It's a fine balance. Even if young girl/old lady is not my favourite dynamic, you have certainly done it justice here.

Keep going!

I like this story. You have a good style of writing where you give just enough info and detail to let us create our own images/stories in our heads. It's a fine balance. Even if young girl/old lady is not my favourite dynamic, you have certainly done it justice here.

Keep going!

Thanks! I would keep going but the whole "old lady tickling hot young blonde" thing is all I have, and people might find that repetitive :)

This was good. The disgust the girl felt for the creepy old woman added to the indignity of being tickled against her will was a cool spin. You should post more stories.

Thank you!

If I get some new ideas on what I can do with the "creepy old lady tickling hot girl" thing then I'll definitely post more.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back