• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Little Mandy Part 5: The Tummy

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
All of a sudden ten nails drove fiercely into Mandy's ribcage.
"hahhahahaahahaha!!"
"Good-morning Mandy," Britney said sweetly.
"How'd you like my wake-up tickle?"
"I hated it!" Mandy said trying to look mad, but she still looked cute.
"Aaah. it's okay, today should be your favorite, i'm tickling your tummy today, remember?"
"No! No!!! Please Britney, i'll die if you tickle me there for a long time, i'll truly die!! I'll do anything Britney, anything!!" Mandy begged.
"Anything?" Britney questioned.
"Anything," Mandy replied.
"Hmmmm... this could be quite interesting...let me think about it," It took Britney all of ten-seconds to figure it out.
"No,"
Britney then fierecely dug her nails into Mandy's delicate little ribcage, probing and poking each one individually.
"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahnoahahaoahahaoahahoa!!!!!"
Mandy went insane with laughter, her body bucked up and down with extreme power for such a tiny teen and her arms and legs tugged ferociously against her bonds.
Britney focused on turning her probing into a hard firm massaging of the cute ribcage, while mandy laughed her head off. Mandy then switcheddown to Mandy's waist, and goosed and poked it, squeezing and dancing her nails across the soft skin. She scratched Mandy's upper left side, right above her bra strap line, which sent Mandy into a new level of laughter. Mandy was already red in the face and sweaty. But Britney continued her torture, scratching her upper-sides, then skittering her nails all the way down, and starting over again. With each wave of tickling, brought forth a more powerful wave of laughter and extreme giggling from Mandy.
"here we go again," was how Britney warned Mandy each time her nails would dance down her sleek sides, the soft slightly tanned skin, soooo ticklish. Britney then went under the bed, but jumped back on Mandy quickly, holding two feathers. She placed one in each hand and stroked them up her sides, nice and slow.
Heheheheheheheahhaahhahheheheheheheeheheheheheheheeeee!!!!!"
Britney then took the one on the right, and quickly circled Mandy's cute little innie, and then dropped it in, and sent Mandy into shocks of laughter. Mandy let out a huge scream as the feather softly tickled the inside of her bellybutton. Britney then took the two feathers and played them across Mandy's flat, smooth sexy tummy. With each stroke, one of Mandy's tummy muscles would twitch or quiver, in the cutest way. Britney continued to torment her tummy and sides, swithcing between them rapidly, catching mandy off guard many times and sending her screaming with laughter. Britney them accidentally stroked mandy's tummy right above her bellybutton, which caused Mandy to let out the loudest scream possible form such a petite girl.
"Mmmmm... that looks like your most ticklish spot, maybe we should tease it,"
Mandy's head thrashed, eyes shut tight, and jaws clenched, as Britney sloooowly lowered the feather to the super-ticklish patch of skin. Then it hit. So lightly though, but with such a big impact. It was as if a thunderblot had hitten her body, she bucked hugely and sent Britney flying off the bed. Britney got up, holding her head.
"That hurt!" She complained.
"It tickled sooo bad," Mandy giggled.
"i've got an idea," Britney then left to the kitchen, quickly returning with a bottle of honey, two ice-cubes, and a feather duster. Mandy started to panic.
"What are those f-for?" She asked meekly.
"To tickle you babe," Britney said happily, as she went back to her straddling position. First Britney took out the ice-cubes.
"ready?"
"No!!!!"
"Good, thats what i thought," Britney then placed the ice-cubes on her upper-sides, and then dragged them down to her waist, leaving a wet, slippery trail behind it.
"Hheeheheheheheheheheheheheheehheee!!!" Mandy erupted with giggles. Britney then placed both of them on her upper-tummy, near her breasts, to melt, which tickled Mandy insanely. Britney then pulled out the honey, i squeezed the bottle hard, a long sticky line of it squirted out and fell in the middle of Mandy's twitching tummy. Britney then bent down and licked it off.
"No don'tHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!"
Britney once again, squirted more out, this time circling Mandy's bellybutton, and landing a drop or two inside her bellybutton. Britney once again lowered down and seductively licked it off, and then sent her tongue wiggling into mandy's cute little bellybutton.
"Hahahahahehehhehahahahahahahahahhheheeheheheheheheeeeeeeee!!!!!!!"
Britney kept her tongue in her bellybutton, and with her free hands, danced her nails all over mandy's quivering tummy.
"Hahahahahpleashehehehehahahahaahahahahahaha!!!!!!!"
britney raised her head, smiled, then dove into Mandy's tummy and sides. She goosed and massaged her sides like crazy, then frenzily her nails covered mandy's whole tummy like a tornado, swweeping back and forth and skittering up and down. Britney then grabbed the feather duster and dusted up Mandy's ribs, all the tiny feathers filled up Mandy's ribs and her upper tummy, causing extreme laughter. The ice-cubes had melted now, and Britney licked off the remaining water.
"Heheheheheheheheheehehee!!" Mandy's giggle was beyond cute.
Britney dug her nails into Mandy's sides again, causing her to bolt up and arch her back, Britney too advantage of this and skittered her nails on the center of her ticklish tummy, he surprise of the ataack caused Mandy's laughter to double. britney once again saw the bright redness in mandy's face and heavy panting, she ws gonna pass out soon. She knew exactly how to drive her over the edge. Britney grabbed the feather duster and plopped itb on the super-tciklish spot of skin right above her bellybutton. Mandy was out cold with that, her laughter died.
Britney then got up and left the limp body, still tied up as its been for three days, and went to the telephone.
"Hi, this is Brit, you ready for tomorrow?"
"Of course i am, this is gonna be sooooo much fun," a mysterious voice said on the other line,"
"Good, c-ya," Britney said and hung up.
To Be Continued...
Who is the mysterious tickler who will help britney, i don't know so i'll leave it up to all of you. her are your choices, just add them to your replies and i'll tally them up.

Jessica Simpson
Christina Aguilera
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Kirsten Dunst
Angelina Jolie

i'd like to see mabye britney spears get tickled, but def. have Jessica Simpson tickled..shes so hot :D:D

All six are excellent choices, but I'd vote for Christina.

UT (really voting for secret option number 7 Anne Hathaway)

Good options

I think you can't have any of her arch ennemies (such as christina) help her because she's going to tickle them in later episodes or am i mistaken any other non singer tickler would be fine!

Attachments

• Naughty.jpg
    Naughty.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
  • 1495151807160.png
    1495151807160.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back