• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Babysitter "nylons"

phftkler

It was the mid 70's and I had a regular babysitter my parents used, her name was Viola and she had shoulder length black hair and beautiful dark skin I am not sure what her nationality was, maybe Italian.
Anyway Viola was a typical high school girl about 17 and always had on a skirt and nylons most of the time tan nylons which looked so nice against her dark skin.
Viloa use to do her home work at our kitchen table the best part was she always took off her shoes in our house so when she was sitting at our table with her ankles crossed over each other I could position myself on our stairs and have a perfect view of her stocking feet . I would sit and stair at her nylon soles the whole time she did home work imagining how soft they were and if they were ticklish.
one day she must have been board and asked if i wanted to do anything like play a game or something. My mind started racing with thought's so I just blurted out how about kidnappers?
she looked at my and said whats kidnappers . I pretend to kidnap you and hold you for ransom and My bother and sister would be the police and have to find you . she thought for awhile then agreed to play ,
I took her to my parents room and i told her i have to tie you up. at first she said no way but I persuaded her to play along i had her lie on the bed and i took some of my dads ties and tied her hands behind her and then I tied her ankles together of course as i tied her ankles I brushed my hands along her nylon clad feet and she would wiggle her feet, I got done tying her up and rolled her over on her belly and said i would be back I left but then I crawled back in the room to the foot of the bed and slowly got to where i could watch her lie there . I thought about what to do next if i tickled her she would get mad and tell on me. but my overwhelming desire to tickle those exposed feet was more than i could handle so I jumped up on the bed and yelled TICKLE ATTACK! Before she could even respond to what i said I was pinning her legs down tickling the bottoms of her ultra ticklish feet I could not tell you how excited i was as i felt her nylon legs up against my body and her sexy feet wiggling and thrashing beneath my fingertips her feet were so very soft and the nylon made them feel so smooth and silky , I was having a hard time holding her because she was thrashing around so much. her screams of laughter were so uncontrolled it actually startled me I had never experienced something like that , so I stopped because i wanted to make sure I was not hurting her. she caught her breathe and then severely cussed me out. and threatened to tell my parents what i did so I started to untie her but in all her twisting and trashing he knot on the tie was heard to remove and as i was working it of course i touched her foot again and agin she twitched so I gave her one more good tickle for about 10 seconds just to watch her feet struggle to get away.
I finally untied her and said I was sorry and to please not to say anything. My parents got home and I was so scared but viola never did say anything ..Maybe she thought how would she explain letting me tie her up in the first place and being in my parents room. Viola continued to be my babysitter for a while longer but she never took off her shoes again and never did anything with me but watch TV.

Sorry about my writing skills I hope over time i can improve All my stories are true which makes it hard to write sometimes because ii start reliving the experience and get all exited.
I have another babysitter story I hope to submit someday but it took place over the course of a week and it was an adult babysitter and I was a senior in high school....I will explain that in the story

Great story. Sounds like she was a little freaked out by your covert attack lol. At least you can say you got her good once!

Yes I was a little freaked also that was like the first time I real did anything like that and did not know what to expect.

Y'know,... I had an early babysitter experience, also,... but I assumed those were off-limits.

I would love to read more babysitter stories, they're the best!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back