• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Model's First Taste of Body-Painting (MF/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Arianna was a part-time model. She was 29 years old, 5‘8” with very blond (natural) hair, blue eyes, fair skin, a few freckles, very thin, and very pretty. She almost always left her toenails unpainted; her toes were medium length and thin, her soles very soft. She lived in LA and was very “California”. A friend of hers had asked her a few weeks before if she’d be up for doing a body painting shoot. 

“That’s SO awesome! I’ve never done that before, it looks so, so cool. I’d love to try!” she answer enthusiastically.

The day of the shoot was a hot Southern California day. Arianna rode her bike in a yellow sundress and Tom’s shoes without socks thirty minutes from her home to the studio, where she was asked to take off all her clothes and then come meet the “artists.”

Arianna walked into the room where the painting would take place a little bashfully, but trying to hide it. Her breasts weren’t that big and her body was thin, so she was often self-conscious. But the two “artists” put her at ease quickly.

“You’re beautiful!” Amy said. She was young, probably mid twenties, cute with brown hair and freckles.

“We’re so excited to meet you! We’ve heard all about you,” Greg told her. He was probably forty, with darker greying hair.

They explained that the process would take about four hours, and then got to work, first with Arianna standing up as they started with her shoulders and chest area. Arianna figured they start there to make the model feel more “clothed” right away.

As the small airbrush made its way to her upper sides, right below her armpits, Arianna gasped. “Oh!” she said, not sure how audibly she actually had said it. She suddenly realized there was something she hadn’t thought through all the way. Arianna was very ticklish. She hadn’t put two and two together, but it quickly dawned on her that she’d put herself in a situation where she was going to be very vulnerable to tickling for a long time. A bit of panic set in, and she thought about asking the artists whether the painting usually tickles people or not, or how much, but she decided not to reveal her vulnerability if she could help it - she felt a little embarrassed.

Fortunately, for the time being, the painting direction ventured away from her armpits, and although there were a few ticklish moments, the breasts weren’t as bad as she thought they might have been.

The artists then asked Arianna to lie down on her back for the stomach and waistline painting. “Sure....” Arianna said nervously.

As the small paintbrush stroked her abdomen, she found her stomach automatically retracting itself. She grew more tense, figuring the artists could tell. She wasn’t sure why she cared that much if they knew or not, but it seemed to have something to do with being in such a vulnerable position....while they had the ultimate tickling tools at their disposal.

As the paintbrush moved closer and closer to her waistline, Arianna scrunched up her face. Then she held her breath and bit her lip.

“Tickles?” Amy asked.

“A little...” Arianna squeaked.

Amy laughed. “Sorry,” she said. Arianna waited, hoping for some words of reassurance, like “the rest isn’t so bad.” But instead, Amy said, “It’s really ticklish for a lot of people. Hang in there!”

When they switched to the airbrush on her waistline, Arianna couldn’t hold in the laughter anymore. She burst out into heavy laughter, almost like a cackle. “HA! HA! HA! HA!” Her stomach was flinching all over the place, but the artists didn’t flinch at all - they just kept going, like it was business as usual.

As they moved down to her inner thigh, back to a larger, regular paintbrush, Arianna jerked her leg away slightly. “Okay, wow, this is getting pretty ticklish.” 

“Is this your most ticklish spot?” Mark asked.

“Um...no, I don’t think so,” Arianna replied.

“Have we....gotten to your most ticklish spot yet?” Mark asked, sounding hopeful that he could tell his victim that the worst was over.

“Well, um....sort of, I don’t know. My feet are pretty - um, and my....armpits...”

“Still have to do both of those, girl,” Mark said. “Sorry!”

Arianna giggled her way through the rest of the leg painting. When they got to her feet, she didn’t hold back in expressing her dread when she saw Mark take out a small brush and position himself at her soles.

“Don’t you need to only do the tops?” she asked. 

“Nope, there are going to be some sole shots in the shoot! We need your feet to be bright red.”

“Well...they’re pretty pink already, doesn’t that count?” she asked. She was referring to the fact that her bike ride in the heat without socks had left her feet very soft, warm, and pinkish-red.

Mark smiled and shook his head as he placed the brush on Arianna’s sole. Arianna immediately laughed and jerked her foot away.

“You’re going to have to hold still...” Mark said like an adult scolding a naughty child.

He tried again with the same result.

“Amy, we need you to be the holder,” Mark said, as if it were a routine thing.

“That’s my job!” Amy said gleefully. She grabbed Arianna’s ankle and held it down against the table as Mark went back to work.

Arianna exploded with hysterical laughter. She couldn’t move her foot, so she thrashed around her upper body. “Too much!!!!!!” she yelled.

“We’re almost done,” Mark said, as he started painting right under her toes. At that point, Arianna’s laughter became silent. Her facial expression was one of complete agony as she flailed her entire upper body around like a madwoman.

“Okay,” Mark said finally. “Done.....with the first foot.”

After the second foot was equally torturous, they moved back to the upper body to finish the armpit area, neck and head. “Okay, lift your right arm in the air,” Mark said. When he put his hand close to Arianna’s armpit, she immediately put her arm back down and yelled out, “Too ticklish!!”

“Holder!” Mark called out to Amy, and she came right over and held Arianna’s arm in the air. Mark took the airbrush and began spraying around the armpit.

Arianna fought tooth and nail to pull her arm down. Amy had to work hard to keep it up. Arianna’s face grew red from laughing so hard and she began to sweat. She could barely breathe. She tried to get words out...something like, “Okay!” and “Please!” and “So ticklish!” but it was barely audible amidst the laughter. She couldn't move her upper body, so she thrashed her lower body around, kicked her legs and thrust her pelvis around wildly. By the time the armpit painting ended, her hair was tousled, her face bright red, her eyes full of tears from laughing so hard, and sweat dripping down her brow.

"You were brave - you hung in there," Amy said. "Nice work! Let's get your hair fixed up so it doesn't look like you just had sex for the shoot!"

Arianna smiled a weak smile. Her heart was pounding. She couldn't believe it was over, she couldn't believe it had happened. She vowed to herself - no more bodypainting shoots, ever.

I love knowing what people think makes a good story - it helps create future good ones :)

Favorite parts? Favorite elements? Part 2?

Arianna is based on a real person, who is featured in one of my other true stories (with the same name).

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back