• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

After Hours Part II (f/f)

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
“Guess what Veronica.” Ashley, having just been the victim of Veronica's brutal tickle attack, said as she undid a couple of buttons on Veronica’s blouse. “You’re not the only one who likes to make ticklish people laugh.” She wriggled her hands into Veronica’s blouse and tickled her ribs, just under her bra.

“NAHAHAHAHAHA! I’M SOHOHOHORRY!”

“Little late for apologies, girlie.” Ashley teased as she grazed her knuckles along Veronica’s ribs. As she screamed with laughter, Veronica bucked so hard she sent Ashley tumbling to the floor. Veronica tried to get up and run away but she wasn’t quick enough. Ashley tackled her from behind, knocking Veronica to the ground where Ashley pinned Veronica down on her stomach.

Ashley grabbed the same aprons that had served as her own bondage and use them to hogtie Veronica. Veronica was bigger than Ashley and fought like mad to escape the ties but Ashley, who had just undergone the worst tickle torture she had ever endured, was in no mood to roll over and play nice. Once Ashley finished tying Veronica, she rolled the girl onto her side and finished unbuttoning her Aqua blouse, pulling it down over Veronica’s shoulders and securing it at her wrists. Veronica’s upperbody was now completely exposed as she lay on her side. Ashley wasted no time attacking Veronica’s belly with all ten fingers. Veronica once again erupted into laughter as she bucked against her restraints.

“GAHAHAHAHA! CUT IT HOUHOUHOUT!” Veronica quickly rolled back onto her stomach, protecting that part of her deathly ticklish anatomy from Ashley’s attack, at least for now. Ashley got up on her knees to reach over Veronica and began to poke and pinch the poor girl’s sides. Veronica began slithering like a worm as her high pitched laughter filled the kitchen.

“AHAHAHAHAHA! NO MOHOHOHOHRE!”

“Aw, is somebody a little bit ticklish?” Ashley teased as she allowed her fingernails to glide along Veronica’s ribs. “Guess you shoulda thought about that before you tickled the crap out of me.”

“I SAID I WAS SOHOHOHORY!” Veronica said through her ticklish laughter but Ashley didn’t seem to care she used her hands like crab claws to pinch along Veronica’s sides. Tears welled in Veronica’s eyes, blurring her vision as she laughed madly. She was definitely more ticklish than Ashley had been and all this ticking was driving Veronica crazy.

Next, Ashley began to lightly scratch at Veronica’s hips, making her squirm from side to side as she exploded into a new round of laughter.

“GAHAHAHAHAHA!” Unlike Ashley, Veronica was wearing only knee high nylons, so her thighs were completely bare. Ashley found this out when she snuck her hands under Veronica’s skirt and tickled her upper thighs, just under her butt.

GEHEHET OUT OF THEHEHEHERHERE!” Veronica put her head down on the floor and just shook with laughter as Ashley scratched her fingernails along Veronica’s thighs, alternating between her inner thighs and the backs of her thighs.

Next, Ashley slid her hands further up Veronica’s skirt to tickle her hips and hip pockets, an extremely ticklish spot Veronica didn’t even know she had.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAHAD! REAHEHEHEHELY TICKLES THEHEHEHRE!” Veronica rolled onto her side, trying to stop the tickling on at least one side. But that backfired when Ashley dug into the hip pockets on the opposite side with both hands, making Veronica scream before fading into silent laughter and rolling back onto her stomach.

Veronica’s face was beet red and tears were pouring down her cheeks, so Ashley gave her a much needed break.

“Wow, I think you’re more ticklish than I am. And that’s quite a feat.” Ashley laughed as she pulled some of Veronica’s sweat soaked hair out of her face. Veronica didn’t reply she just rolled onto her side again so she could catch her breath easier.

“I can see why you were enjoying being on this side so much. It’s fun to make you laugh like a little girl.”

“Just let me out of here.” Veronica begged.

“I don’t think so. I haven’t got to tickle your feet yet.” Ashley smiled as she sat down behind Veronica. Ashley put two fingers on the bottom of each of Veronica’s heels and proceeded to slowly drag them the length of Veronica’s soles. Veronica’s entire body shuddered as she fought to suppress the giggles that were once again building in her throat. But it was all for naught when Ashley started to tickle the balls of her feet, just under her toes.
“OHOHO SHEHEHEHEIT! I HATE YOUHOOHOOHOO!” No matter how hard she tried, Veronica could not protect her nylon covered soles from Ashley’s long, torturous fingernails. All Veronica could do was laugh feverishly as Ashley continued to work on the balls of her feet.

“Such ticklish feet you have.” Ashley teased as she began sliding her nails along the sides of Veronica’s feet, making her rock back and forth trying get her feet away from Ashley even if just for a moment. As Ashley slid her fingers through Veronica’s arches, she noticed a hole forming in Veronica’s right nylon.

“Hmm, that’s not good.” Ashley commented, still ticking Veronica’s left foot as she inspected the hole with her other hand.

“WHAHAHAT!” Veronica asked through ticklish laughter.

“You’ve got a hole here, hon.” Ashley stopped tickling for a minute and ripped the hole open even more. “Oops.”

“What are you doing?” Veronica demanded. Ashley didn’t answer, she just ripped the nylon completely open, leaving Veronica’s right foot bare.

“Let’s see which is more ticklish for Miss Veronica, a bare foot or a nylon covered foot.” Ashley started with the nylon foot, digging her fingers to the arch, near the heel. Veronica laughed again, placing her head down on the floor.

“STAHAHAHAHAHAP!” Ashley continued on the nylon foot for a minute, before switching over to the bare foot, tickling in the exact same spot. Veronica continued to laugh, but lifted her head and began to rock again.

“Hmm, I think she likes the bare feet tickling more.” Ashley commented to herself as she concentrated on Veronica’s bare foot. She tickled it with both hands, one concentrating on the heel and arch, while the other hand dug into the ball of the foot, just under Veronica’s toes.

“CAHAHATHAHAHATOUHOOHOOT!” Veronica begged as she laughed hysterically. Her stomach was sore and her throat felt like it was on fire but she couldn’t stop laughing so long as Ashley continued to tickle her like an evil older sister. Ashley stopped tickling long enough to rip and peel back the nylon on Veronica’s other foot. Then Ashley once again started tickling both feet, never settling in one spot as Veronica instinctively curled her toes.

“Let’s play a game.” Ashley decided. She started to play “this little piggy” with both feet, lightly scratching each toe as she recited each line in a sing-song voice. “And this little piggy cried wee,wee,wee, all the way home.” As she recited the last line, Ashley scratched her fingers wildly along Veronica’s soles, making her scream as she curled her toes again.

“NOOOOHOHOHOHO MOHOHOHORE!” Ashley forcefully straightened out Veronica’s toes on her right foot. She held them straight with one hand and with the other hand she put the tip of her thumb and index finger together and slid them across Veronica’s soles as if she was strumming guitar strings. This caused Veronica to laugh silently again.

Ashley’s knees were getting sore so she took a seat on the floor behind Veronica’s feet. As she scratched her fingernails along the sides of Veronica’s soles, she stretched out her legs, one on each side of Veronica, and started using her toes to tickle Veronica’s sides. The combo platter of tickles drove Veronica crazy, making her thrash from side to side while exploding into a fit of nonstop laughter.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAPTHAHAHAT!” Ashley stopped tickling Veronica’s feet and continued attacking the girl’s sides with her toes, surprised and pleased with the reaction she was getting as even just this light tickling was driving Veronica crazy.

Ashley decided that Veronica deserved a break and stopped tickling. Once again Veronica gulped for air like it was limited commodity. Ashley helped Veronica roll onto her back so that she could catch her breath a little bit easier. When Veronica could speak again, she began to plead for forgiveness and freedom.

“Come on, let me go now.” She begged, near tears now. “You got me as good or worse than I got you.”

“Hmmm, I don’t know.” Ashley responded as she looked over Veronica’s exposed torso. “This tummy looks awfully inviting.” She slowly slid one finger over Veronica’s stomach, making her abs flinch as the finger passed over them. Veronica closed her eyes and groaned quietly. Her stomach had always been her worst spot. Growing up, her brother would always pin her down, slide his fingers under her shirt and tickle her tummy mercilessly until she cried.

Now Ashley started poking her fingers along Veronica’s sides, making her wriggle like a worm as she burst into laughter again.

“JUST STAHAHAHAHAP!” Veronica pleaded. Then Ashley started to tickle Veronica’s lower belly, just under her navel. Veronica began to buck and tried to roll onto her stomach, but Ashley held her arm down with one hand.

“NAHAHAHAT MY BEHELHELHELY” Veronica had tears in her eyes again as Ashley’s fingernails slid along her soft, sensitive belly. She tried to suck her stomach in and away from Ashley’s nails but it didn’t work. It almost seemed to make the tickling worse.

Like Ashley earlier, Veronica grew mesmerized watching Ashley’s fingers tickle the shit out of her and couldn’t look away as Ashley began clawing tickling her tummy. Veronica thrashed from side to side as her laughter came out in non-stop waves.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CAHAHAHAUTITHOUHOOHOOT!” Then Ashley started to rub her knuckles against Veronica’s ribs again, making her arch her back. When Veronica did this, Ashley shot one her hand underneath and attacked the small of Veronica’s back while still knuckle-tickling her ribs with the other hand, making Veronica scream as she temporarily held her torso in mid-air.

When Veronica finally lowered her back to the floor, Ashley started claw-tickling Veronica’s belly again, making her stomach muscles do a cute little dance as she filled the room with her belly laughs.

Ashley moved her fingers to the center of Veronica’s torso, just under her ribs and started to spider-tickle Veronica in a circle around her belly; slowly drawing inward towards her belly button. The closer Ashley got, the harder Veronica laughed.

“AHAHAHAHA! STA-STAHAHAHAP IT!” Ashley scratched one finger along the rim of Veronica’s navel, driving her crazy as her stomach muscles clenched.

“Well, you know how ticklish my belly button is, I bet yours is even more so.” Ashley teased. Finally she slid her finger inside Veronica’s deep innie. Veronica threw her head back and screamed before fading into silent laughter as she tried once again to roll over.

Suddenly, Ashley got an idea; she pulled her finger out of Veronica’s navel and replaced it with her tongue, whipping it back and forth as fast as she could. Veronica continued to laugh silently as Ashley continued to tickle her navel with her tongue, occasionally tickling her belly with her nails. After a minute or so, Ashley stopped with her tongue and once again slid her finger back inside Veronica’s belly button occasionally bring it out to scratch around the rim.

Then Ashley stopped ticking for a moment before she bent over and blew a big raspberry on Veronica’s stomach, making her scream before melting into giggles.

“NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” Ashley blew several more raspberries all over Veronica’s navel and tummy while occasionally tickling her ribs with her fingernails.

Finally, Ashley decided Veronica had been punished enough and rolled her onto her side to release her. As she untied the last knot, Ashley braced for a return attack, but non came. Veronica just lay on the floor, hand draped across her stomach, panting like a dog.

Ashley finished the last couple of dishes before helping Veronica to her feet. Veronica put her shirt back on and they went home, deciding to skip the drink as they were both exhausted, and Veronica had some planning to do.

TO BE CONTINUED

Bravo. And what's this? A part 3? This I did not expect. I look forward to the next installment.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back