• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teacher/Parent Conference Pt 2 F/F

Masked_tickler

TMF Poster
Teacher/Parent Part 2
By Masked_Tickler_2001

The Week had come and gone, Erin had shown marked improvement in her attitude and work in class. Julianne had finished the day and was doing her usual pick up and clean up around the classroom waiting for Mrs. Markson to stop in for their follow-up meeting.

She had actually been looking forward to the follow-up meeting ever since last week. The first meeting had really sparked something inside her. She never knew how much it excited her to have that kind of control over a person just from tickling them. Everytime she saw Erin she would think back to her mother and having those feet helpless and ticklish at her fingertips, it made her heart skip a beat. The Desk had been fixed so the chance of a repeat performance seemed slim, but hopefully she would think of something by the time Mrs. Markson arrived.

It was strange though, Julianne had never thought much about tickling, mater of fact she had never been tickled much when she was growing up and didn’t consider herself to be ticklish at all…to the best of her knowledge. The times she was tickled she didn’t seem to remember much of a reaction, but it could have been that the spot she was being tickled just wasn’t her ticklish spot. She was never one of those girls that guys went and tickled a lot anyway.

Julianne sat at her desk watching the clock and the classroom door waiting for Mrs. Markson to show up. Shortly around 3:45 her Cell phone rang and it was Mrs. Markson.

“Ms. Carston, I’m so terribly sorry, I’m not going to be able to make our meeting today. I was so looking forward to it. Is there a possibility that you might consider coming here to my house for dinner this evening, perhaps we can chat more about Erin…and other things, my Husband is away this weekend on a business trip, so it will just be the two of us here.” She said

Julianne was a little disappointed, but the way Mrs. Markson was sounding, it seemed like she too was intrigued by their encounter and possibly wanted a little more.

“I have no plans for this evening and I think it would be very nice to have dinner, you and I could get to know each other a little better. What time should I be there?” Julianne asked.

“Oh, Wonderful. Dinner is around 7:00. It would be nice to get to know you better. I’m afraid I didn’t make a good first impression with you on our first meeting. Here I’ll give you the directions. Oh and please it’s will just be us two, Erin will be going out with friends, so dress casual, no need in dressing fancy.” Mrs. Markson said.

Julianne took down the directions and said goodbye. She packed her things and went home to clean up and rest before leaving for the Markson’s’ house. She could only imagine what the Markson’s house must be like. Mrs. Markson seemed like the kind of person that was from a well off family, they must have a very large place she thought to herself. She got home kicked off her shoes and read her mail. At around 5:00 she jumped in the shower and cleaned up. She dressed casual, a pair of Khaki shorts with her favorite Looney Tunes button up Blouse, and sandals. It was now around 6:30 and she was running behind. She grabbed her purse and headed out the door. The drive took longer than what she thought, but she made it to the house.

The Markson’s house wasn’t exactly what she had pictured. It wasn’t a large mansion, but it was a very nice home on the outside. She went to the door and rang the doorbell. Erin answered the door.

“Hello Ms. Carston, Please come in.” “Mom, Ms. Carston is here.” She said.

Julianne walked in to the house and looked around, the outside might not have looked like much but the inside was elaborately decorated and had the finest in furniture and fixtures. Mrs. Markson greeted her and led her out back to the pool area.

“Hello, so glad you came, you are a little tardy…but that’s not a problem, dinner is a little behind as well we can go out and sit by the pool and have some wine while we wait.” She said walking through the house to the back door.

The ladies went out on the back porch and sat at a small table next to the large swimming pool. Mrs. Markson poured two glasses of wine and gave one to Julianne.

“Here you go, try this, My Husband made this wine himself, kind of a hobby of his.”

Julianne took a sip; the wine was sweet. The two ladies sat and made small talk, Julianne sipped her wine and never noticed that Mrs. Markson wasn’t drinking hers.

“Mrs. Markson, You have a wonderful place here. I have to admit I was expecting some large mansion, but this is very nice.” Julianne said

“Please call me Carol, and thank you very much, we didn’t want some large house just something simple. We do have a separate guesthouse down the path there. It’s nice and secluded so guests won’t be bothered. Perhaps later I can show it to you, “ Mrs. Markson replied.

“Oh that would be nice, Mmm this wine is very good, may I have some more?” Julianne said as she sipped the last of the wine in her glass.

“Of course you may, here let me have your glass.”

Mrs. Markson filled the glass full again and handed it back to Julianne. Julianne took several more sips and after about 10 minutes she felt very light headed. She was very capable of handling her drinking, but there seemed to be something about this wine that was affecting her.

“Oh my, I I am a little light headed. This wine must be very strong. I feel a little sleepy.” She said

“Oh yes, my husband does make his wine a little strong. I know, let’s take a walk down to the guesthouse, maybe the fresh air will help. Carol responded

Julianne stood up and steadied herself against the table. She took the wineglass and they both strolled down the path through the trees to the guesthouse in the back. The house was a small, Carol opened the door and led Julianne inside, Julianne had finished off the second glass of wine and set the glass on a small table by the front door. It was a small one-bedroom house with a kitchen, living room and bathroom. Julianne closed the door and propped herself up against it.

“I really don’t feel too good, so sleepy…this has never happened before.” She remarked

“Poor Dear, you’d better lay down. Come to the bedroom, you can rest there, you drank that wine a little too quickly, it will pass.” Carol said as she led Julianne back to the bedroom.

The bedroom was as large as the living room, inside was a queen sized four post bed, and a matching dresser and nightstand. Julianne stumbled over to the bed and fell face first on it. Carol rolled her over on her back.

“Here, you should rest for a while, no one will bother you here, I’ll just go see to it that dinner is kept warm for you. I’ll check back later.” Carol said as she left the room and walked out of the guesthouse.

A couple of hours later, Julianne began to wake up, her head still a little fuzzy. The last thing she could remember was something about keeping dinner warm. She made an attempt to rub her eyes, but couldn’t, as her vision cleared she lifted her head and could see that she was on the bed, her wrists and ankles were tied to the bedposts with white silk scarf’s. She was still dressed, but her sandals were removed, her blouse was untucked and unbuttoned. Her shorts were also unbuttoned and unzipped, the top had been folded down exposing her panties with the pink roses. She let her head fall back on the pillow and she took a couple of breaths hoping to clear her head some more.

She started to feel better and raised her head to survey her situation on more time, as she did she looked down at her stomach; she noticed how tight and firm it was and thought to herself, “that abdomonizer was a good investment after all”. It was then that the bedroom door opened and Carol walked in.

“I see we are awake now. I should have warned you that the wine had a kick to it, especially when it’s mixed with a couple of over the counter sleeping pills. Hope you re feeling better.” She said

Pulling at her restraints Julianne replies, “I am a little better, but what might I ask are these for?”

Casually sitting next to Julianne on the bed Carol begins to explain the situation, “ Well, I hope you know that the little session we had last week in your office wasn’t going to go without any recourse. You see, Mr. Markson and I make use of this little house when Erin is off at school. One of my husband’s fantasies is to tie me to the bed and torture me in various pleasurable ways. One of which is to tickle my feet, and other areas. Hence, my hatred for having my feet tickled. He has become quite good at the art form and I have learned several things from him. When you found it necessary to tickle me at school, I couldn’t help but think of a way to get you back. And so, here you are fit to be tied, or tickled s it were.”

“Well, Mrs. Markson….”

“Please call me Carol.” She interrupts

“Very well, Carol. I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but I unfortunately am not ticklish, I don’t think you would get much of a thrill out of me.” Julianne explains

Carol giggles slightly and says, “I’m sure that you feel that you aren’t, but I couldn’t resist the temptation while I was tying you up to see for myself. It was stimulating as I ran a finger up your soles and watched as your feet twitched, and how you jerked when I did the same across your tummy. I’m sure in the right spots with the right tools you will find out just how ticklish you really are. It’s also amazing how being tied up and unable to move makes the sensations all that worse on a person.”

Julianne feels a strange tingle deep in her stomach and up her spine as she thought about what Carol had just said. Carol stood and strolled over to the closet; she opened the french doors to the closet and pulled out a small locked trunk. She unlocked and opened it. Julianne raised her head and turned it trying to see what Carol was doing. She could see Carol pulling out all manner of things, leather cuffs, hand cuffs both padded and regular, whips and paddles. What caught her eye was when Carol reached the bottom she pulled out a shoebox tied with a red ribbon. Carol closed the trunk and put the shoebox on top. She slowly untied the box and took the top off. The first thing she took out was a folded black velvet cloth, then several brushes, and a plastic comb and a hairbrush. Julianne dropped her head back down on the pillow and the tingling sensation in her tummy and spine returned.

“These should do the trick nicely I think.” Carol said as she turned around to Julianne.

Julianne lay there thinking to her self “I’m not ticklish, I’m not ticklish, she’ll get bored after a few minutes and untie me and I will get out of here”.

“I think we will start with this first”, Carol said as she unfolded the black cloth revealing a snow white feather, much like the writing quill Julianne used on her in the classroom.

Carol too the feather and twirled it between her fingers as she sat on the bed next to Julianne.

“First we will start with a light touch to get those nerve endings stimulated and then proceed from there.” She explained.

Julianne lay there and watched as Carol turned the feather and started twirling it downward towards the exposed bare tummy. The feather made contact just above the belly button, the sensation wasn’t much at first and Julianne was able to keep her composure. However, after a few minutes of the constant flicking and twirling around her firm tummy the nerves began to react. It felt like a fuzzy caterpillar walking around and around her tummy. Julianne started to shift her hips to try and avoid the feather, this only served to let Carol know it was working.

“We aren’t ticklish are we Dear?” Carol mocked

Julianne lay there trying her best to stifle a giggle. Then without warning Carol dipped the twirling feather into the belly button. Julianne let out a small squeal and then looked at Carol with wide eyes.

“EEEeep!”

Carol, just returned with and evil smile and circled around and around the belly button again then dipped the feather into the belly button again, this time leaving it there longer. Julianne fought as long as she could but finally gave in and giggled softly.

“hehehe hehehehe hehehehe”

“Oh no, we aren’t ticklish at aaaaall, hehehe” Carol responded

“Wonder where else you aren’t ticklish?” Carol says as she trails the feather down below the belly button to Julianne’s panty line. She let the feather drag back and forth along the panty line as Julianne continued to giggle.

“heheheehehehehehehehehehehehehehe aaaaaaaaahahahhehehehehhe”

“See, You might as well give in and admit it. I intend to tickle you until I’ve had enough hehehe” Carol said

Julianne shifted back and forth unable to avoid the feather, she giggled more and more with each brush of the feather. It was getting to be too much, if she started laughing she feared she wouldn’t be able to stop. Something about it though excited her inside, in a way she wanted the tickling to go on, she wanted to know how much of this she could really take. Carol let the feather drop down to Julianne’s bare side right above the hip, as the feather twirled in that one spot she took a free hand and ran her nails back and forth lightly across Julianne’s tummy. Occasionally, she would stop at one spot and let her fingernails dance rapidly. This was more than enough to make Julianne lose it and she started to laugh.

“hehehehehehehe eeeeeEEEHAHHAHAHAHAHhahAhaHHAhahahahahaHHAHAHA OK OK AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA.”

Carol gave an innocent look at Julianne as she laughed, “OK? Ok what Dear?”

“AAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA OK I I I’M Ticklish AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA NOW STOP AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAhAHAH”

“Well I already knew that hehehehe” She replied

“What I’m going to find out is where are all of your best spots are” she said moving the feather down to Julianne’s inner leg just above and behind the knee. At the first touch of the feather Julianne started bouncing her leg trying to move it away from the feather. Carol rested her weight on Julianne’s leg holding it in place.

“hehehe tiiiiiiiiiickle tiiiiiiiiiickle tiiiiiiiiickle” she teased.

The teasing made it all that much worse. Julianne was helpless, she thought she wasn’t going to be ticklish. Carol was an expert at teasing and tickling, she tickled both legs and then went back up to Julianne’s upper body. She rested the feather on Julianne’s tummy and then moved the blouse out of the way. Carol started to tickle the ribs and underarms this sent Julianne into hysterics she burst into endless laughter thrashing her head back and forth.

“Have to check these ribs and underarms out too you know, they can be such a ticklish spot.” Carol said as her fingers poked and wiggled their way up and down.

“AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA OOOOOOOOHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH”

“Mmm, see once you are tickled in one spot the rest just follow right along and there’s just no stopping me now.” Carol said

After 15 minutes of tickle torture on Julianne’s upper body, Carol felt a short rest was in order while she prepared for the next venture. She took the feather and set it on the foot of the bed right in between Julianne’s feet. She then stood and took the comb and brushes; kneeling on the floor at the foot of the bed. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked at Julianne still giggling and wondering what was next, eventhough she had a good idea. Julianne now mustered up the strength to try and persuade Carol to stop

“Oh Please hehehe stop, You are right, I’m ticklish. I can’t take anymore please. You win.” She begged.

“Oh sweetie, I won a long time ago when you agreed to come over here. It’s not about winning you see; it’s all about revenge and torture. Hehehe I want revenge, and I’m going to torture you. Now, since we’ve found your upper body to be ticklish, what do you think the chances are that these cute little feet of yours are also ticklish? No don’t answer, let’s just find out for ourselves hehehe.” Carol said as she sat up and reached one hand towards each bound foot.

Julianne not eager to find out the answer to the question curled her toes and clenched her teeth in anticipation. Still deep inside she found herself still wanting to be tickled, but she didn’t want to be tied up and helpless as she was.

Carol took her hands and started tapping her fingernails rapidly up and down Julianne’s soles teasing the whole time.

“Kiiiitchy kiiiitchy koooooooooooooo”

Julianne wiggled her feet back and forth and fought back the laughter. She lasted about 2 minutes before the rhythm of the fingers forced her to give in and again the laughter rolled. Carol continued tickling with a sinister evil grin.

“AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA NO STOP STOP STOP AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA AHAHAHA AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAhAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH”

Carol tickle tortured Julianne for 5 minutes straight then she stopped. Carol took Julianne’s right foot and held the toes back with one hand and then took the plastic comb and began stroking it up and down the sensitive sole. Julianne jerked with each stroke and continued to laugh and plead with Carol to stop the torture.

“EEEKAHAHHAHAHHAHA NO DON”T AHAHAHHAHAHAHA STOOOOPA AHAHHAHAHAHHA APLEEEEEEEAHAHHSE AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA.”

After a few minutes Carol moved over to the left foot and repeated the process. Julianne was in Tickle hell, what was now becoming apparent to Julianne was she had drunk too much of the wine and was now needing to go to the bathroom, this only served to make the situation that much worse.

“AHAHAHHAHAHA OH OH OHA AHAHHAHA STOOOOP AHAHAHAHA I I HAVE TO PEE AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA”

Carol kept tickling the left foot, “Oh that’s a shame, I know from recent experience that having to relieve yourself does make it worse…. Oh Well, tiiiiiiiiickle tiiiiiiiiiickle tiiiiiiiiiickle.”

Carol stopped tickling the foot just long enough to grab the feather and start to work on the toes.

“Let’s see how those toes handle the touch of the feather.” She said

Carol held the toes back exposing the untouched undersides and began a rapid flick flick with the feather. Julianne’s laughter never had a chance to break stride, she continued to laugh hysterically as the feather did its damage. Occasionally Carol would twirl the feather between the toes. Julianne could only lie there and laugh, she knew that begging and pleading would do her no good.

What neither of the tow ladies knew was at that moment Mr. Markson had come home early; his business trip had been canceled at the last moment. He entered the house and saw Erin in the living room watching TV. He asked her where her mother was, since she didn’t greet him when he came home. Erin replied that she thought she was down at the guesthouse with Ms. Carston.

Mr. Markson got a strange but pleased look on his face. He set his briefcase down and tossed his coat across it and headed out to the guesthouse, rolling his sleeves up as he walked.

Meanwhile, back in the guesthouse Carol had now turned and sat on the bed between Julianne’s feet with her back to Julianne. Carol was busy raking her nails up and down both Julianne’s feet. Julianne was laughed out at this point, she laid there mouth open and nothing coming out. Carol tickled and teased the whole time looking back to make sure Julianne was still conscious.

“Tiiiiiiiiickletickletickle, Tiiiiiiiiiickletickle. Kitchy kitchy kitchy”

Mr. Markson slowly opened the door to the house and stepped inside, he heard Mrs. Markson as she teased and tickled. He headed to the bedroom door and peeped in to see what was going on. Upon seeing the two women deep in a tickle session and his wife enjoying herself he slowly opened the bedroom door. Carol suddenly looked up from her tickling and saw him standing there.

“OH! Honey…you are home…Uh, what are you doing here?” she said as she stopped tickling Julianne

“Hmm, looks like you two are having a few laughs without me…You know how I hate to be left out when you are having fun.” he replied giving his wife a stern, evil smile.

The end?

Aw Masked Tickler, you're killing me! HAHAHA. Great story, but that's the second time you've hinted a wetting accident in these parent/teacher conference stories. You got me on the edge of my seat, and I can't wait for part three if there is one.

well, as you can tell by the ending of part 2 there is something n store for the ladies. so you can count on a part 3 and maybe a part 4. Thanks for the encouragement. I'm glad you are enjoying them.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back