• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Took a shot at a story

sal

Haylie was always a bigger girl. At 5"10' she had a few inches on most other women, and the consequences of that were very readily apparent. to suit her bigger than average frame she had very large breasts, in addition to a rear end that jiggled with every step she took. her breasts were so large in fact she had a hard time seeing down to her big, plush size 12.5 feet, which were always disproportionately huge in comparison to the rest of her. Her feet were always a point of embarrassment for the buxom redhead having been teased about them in high school and college, so she always did her best to wear tennis shoes and thick ankle socks at every opportunity. The one day in college she did decide to wear sandals she almost died when the other girls would point and giggle. Not even her boyfriend of three months, Brad had seen them, despite offering her a foot massage once after a particularly long day at work.

Speaking of Brad he'd recently started to notice a concerning pattern of behavior in his new girlfriend. you see, she was always a little chubbier, not so much that anyone would really notice, even with the provocative clothing she tended to wear on a fairly regular basis. she mostly gained her weight in her already luscious ass and breasts. But her affinity for sweets had started to become more and more noticeable. and a mutual friend of theirs, Abby, who had a secret crush on Haylie for some time, since they were roommates in college, had also noticed. It was a shame, Abby had always had fetishes about Haylie that she was sure to always keep a secret. Her large breasts and ass, and the way that she unknowingly always put them on display turned her on. She just knew that if Haylie was more self aware she'd be absolutely humiliated by the way she shamelessly jiggled everywhere to the disdain of other girls and in her head she had fantasies about teasing her for being such a bimbo to deal out a little justice.
Little did she know that soon Brad would unwittingly offer her an opportunity to fulfill those desires. You see Brad gave Haylie an ultimatum, that it was him or her addiction to sugar. With that Abby cooked up a plot, she made up a fake weight loss camp and gave Brad the phony flyer for it. In reality one of Abby's secret girlfriends in the fetish community was letting her use her mansion to trick Haylie into becoming her slave! That's where our story begins...
"Ooh, I don't know Brad!" exclaimed Haylie with a whine, "Do we have to drive to the middle of nowhere for this? Couldn't I just pinky swear I'll do better"? "No Haylie" Brad sighed, "Abby said that her friend ran this program and I think it might be good for us if you spent a little time away from temptation". "No fair"! Haylie crossed her arms and pouted like a petulant child. Hours later as they approached the mansion thoughts started to run through Haylie's head about how this was looking more like a vacation than anything, she started to imagine a few months of lounging around a mansion with an Olympic sized pool and servants and suddenly the prospect of cutting down on brownies started to not seem so bad.
They approached the front door, adorned with a knocker in the shape of a naked, blindfolded woman about Haylie's shape. The kinky knocker's likeness was not lost on her and she began to subconsciously blush, not aware of the sign this was of things to come. The door was answered by a woman, about 5"6' with dark eyeshadow, a shoulder length bob haircut and a tight, form fitting purple dress that, while sexy, had an air of class to it as well. "Come on in, I've been expecting you" she said warmly. They stepped into the spacious home adorned with fancy vases and curtains, with marble tile on the floors. An excited squeak almost escaped Haylie's full pouty lips and a resounding, "Jackpot"! entered her mind. The woman introduced herself, "I am Giselle, and I run this program to help inspire women to do better. You'll be staying here at my discretion, and will only be discharged when I deem you have truly learned the proper lessons I attempt to instill. But first, there is the matter at hand, we need to take your various stats as a barometer of where you are and what your goals will be, so if you would, please change into the following attire." with that she held up a skimpy bikini/thong combo that matched the Purple of her dress.
"Ooh! that's a bit revealing don't you think"!? Haylie exclaimed as her face flushed a shade of beet red. "Well your clothing will give an inaccurate reading of where you're at, and I strive for one hundred percent accuracy" the smile on her face and tone of her voice took on a sexy, yet ominous quality that gave Haylie chills. "O-okay" she meekly replied as she took the revealing outfit from Giselle. A few minutes later she emerged from the bathroom, wearing the bikini, but both Brad and Giselle had taken notice that she did not remove her large tennis shoes yet. "Umm, sweetie? Those will have to come off too" she said as she raised an eyebrow. Haylie's apprehension was no secret to either of them, she blushed and began sensually wiggling as she moaned her response, "Do I have tooo?" "Yes, don't be a silly girl" she replied with a wink. With that Haylie began to untie her sneakers, standing up the top-heavy beauty awkwardly stumbled as she popped each shoe off, standing there in only socks. Giselle shook her head and said "Nuh uh silly girl, don't make me come over there!" with a giggle, pointing at her socked feet.
Haylie's face shined in embarrassment as she stumbled to remove her socks as well, and as her now bare feet rested back on the cold tile, her toes started to subconsciously wiggle in humiliation. "Ooh look what we have here!" bubbled Giselle "My Haylie what big feet you have!" Haylie gasped at her comment and began to bashfully try to cover one foot with the other. "Brad you are dismissed, Haylie's treatment begins now" Brad snapped out of his daze staring at his girlfriend's large squirming feet and reluctantly left the mansion, giving Haylie a peck as he walked out. The door shut and Giselle's visage became more mischevious. Abby turned the corner to Haylie's shock, and her eyes confusedly darted between the two women, but before she could blurt out anything Abby interrupted, "Well hello sweetie! I'm sure you have a few questions, and boy oh boy are we gonna answer them!"

...To Be Continued!?!?

I have enjoyed it so far!

Please shoot some more.

Thanks!

"W-what's going on!? Abby?" Haylie was thoroughly confused at this point, Abby simply gave a sexy smile and replied: "Ohh Haylie, you should have seen this coming, I've always had a thing for you, the way you unknowingly bounce around attracting all the attention from boys, you didn't think you'd get it elsewhere too? How silly of you! I decided to finally make you my slavegirl! now hmm, let's get to those measurements shall we?" With that Giselle gave Haylie a hearty slap on her full rear end to get her moving, to which she gave a sexy *gasp* as her full cheeks jiggled along. "Wow" Giselle remarked, "I didn't expect our little girlie-girl here to offer such little resistance! this bimbo's a natural!." Haylie resented the comment but nonetheless reluctantly moved through the hallways of the mansion, occasionally slowing down to prolong the point between now and whatever awaited her at their destination. Although upon slowing she'd receive another firm swat on her derriere forcing her to speed up and keep a steady pace.
"Ooh! ow! oh please stop that!" she cried out after the third or fourth impact. "Keep up your pace and maybe I won't have to have Giselle do that, oh and if you talk back you'll end up getting it worse over MY knee hun!" she said as she looked back with a wink. Haylie thought it best for now to comply, after all, in college Abby frequently ran track and was in amazing shape for almost as long as Haylie had known her. That combined with the fact that Giselle looked pretty physically fit herself didn't make her to confident that she'd have much luck escaping with her somewhat doughy physique. They eventually came to a room blocked by a large purple door and a sense of dread fell over Haylie as she tried her best to remain quiet and not to recieve another smack on her already rosy buttcheeks. What awaited her? Whips? Chains? Almost certainly a spanking, she swayed her body sexily as the possibilities ran through her mind. "Here we are!" announced Abby, a mischievous smile still plastered across her red painted lips. "Now when we said that you'd get you measurements taken, that wasn't entirely the whole story, but please step inside and we'll explain."
They stepped into the room and it wasn't at all what Haylie was expecting. In contrast to the dungeon aesthetic she envisioned in her head, the room was actually quite warm and comfortable looking, not to mention shockingly spacious, but given that they were in a mansion she thought to herself that it wasn't too far out of the realm of possibility. It felt good to step off of the cold tile and wiggle her toes on the much more palatable carpet. The walls were made of rich looking wood and strewn about the room were several pieces of inviting looking furniture, one in particular catching Haylie's eye. She couldn't quite place what it was but by the looks of it it was an all-purpose stockade designed to lock into different positions, forcing whoever was inside to comply by way of it's rigid, yet comfortable looking felt covered interlocking pieces. Suddenly, she was pulled out of her daze by Giselle's deep sexy voice.
"Ookay looks like you've had the tour sweetie, care to fill her in Abb?" Abby graciously continued: "So we will be taking your measurements, but there's also more, if you're going to be my slave here, we have to make you look the part as well. I'm going to give you a full makeover, we'll do your hair up, give those full lips a shiny red hue with my favorite color lipstick, and also, my favorite part of the job which I'm saving for last, the deluxe pedicure I'm going to perform on your massive feet and toes!" Upon hearing this Haylie blushed full on red again, and her toes began wriggling around unbeknownst to the now extremely self-conscious beauty. "Ooh look at her go! you're nervous toes are giving you away hun!" Giselle chimed sweetly. "They already look plenty soft." Abby noticed aloud "Buut it's more playtime for me than anything else, *giggle* and I can't wait to see how those titanic tootsies look squirming around with a fresh, pretty coat of paint on the toenails!" Haylie was mortified at this prospect, the only other time she had painted her toenails in her life was her first, and only pedicure. Yes it's true, and about time we got to this part of our story. You see in addition to her embarrassment about her gargantuan feet and disproportionately plump (but cute) toes is the fact that due to being so large her feet were also toe curlingly ticklish! A fact that she had hoped to hide from the world and take to her grave!
The terrifying prospect of her soon to happen makeover was now all she could think about, and for the first time since her little outburst in the hall, she chimed in: "Oooohh no pleeease! I don't need a pedicure Abby! nobody ever sees my feet and you know I don't wear sandals or even go barefoot very often!" Abby was half listening to the plea of her new toy as she continued, but the majority of her attention now belonged to the two massive feet that were nervously wriggling in response to even the possibility of being touched! This is what she'd waited for all this time, not only a chance to finally see Haylie's feet after all this time but to tease and humiliate her about them, to touch, pinch, graze and stimulate them, all the while having her bashful slave squirm obediently under her touch. At this point it became the elephant in the room, (or elephants) that Haylie was trying not to spill her ticklish secret. Too bad it was already painfully obvious to anyone who could see Haylie, the frightened little girl she had now unknowingly exposed herself as.

...To Be Continued!?!?

It was only a matter of minutes before Haylie found herself locked in the dreaded apparatus she was so fixated on earlier. Her wrists were locked into the padded armrests at her sides while her butt sat securely on the equally cushiony seat. Her legs were fastened to more padded restraints which finally led down to her feet, held fast by two firm holes. Her feet, while pointed down (for now) were unable to reach the ground, even with the very tips of her toes, leaving the vast expanse of her soles quite accessible. She also noticed that while quite comfortable, she wasn't gonna budge an inch, and due to being fitted with wheels and a wide sturdy base, she was more or less able to be moved anywhere and in any position her captors needed her to be in without fear of her toppling the contraption, no matter how hard she struggled.
"It's a reeal piece of work isn't it Haylie?" Giselle said while not really expecting an answer out of the distressed damsel, but continuing anyway. "It'll allow us to conduct the entire makeover with you locked up tight! and even though right now you're sitting more or less like you're in a normal chair, that will soon change hun!" She said patting her exposed buttocks through a hole in the seat of the chair. Haylie usually wasn't one for being dolled up, she generally had a "less is more" philosophy when it came to makeup, being that her natural beauty was already so stunningly gorgeous that she never needed it. Giselle nonetheless approached and started with the hair, curling, cutting and styling until she achieved the desired effect. Abby liberally applied the makeup and lipstick, attempting to accentuate her features while not going overboard, even though she knew that Haylie would never apply her makeup this brazenly, not in a million years! But then again she wasn't in charge now! Holding a mirror in front of her face Abby exclaimed "How do you like it!? don't pull any punches now!" Haylie sat there in shock a moment until she squeaked out "You made me look like a bimbooo!" disappointedly. "Sooo that meeeans... what now? no change?" snarked Abby as Giselle went up for a high five.
The entire process took a little over a half hour before they got it just right, Abby's goal was to force Haylie out of her comfort zone, and these changes were doing just that. Finally it was the time Abby had been waiting for for years! The apparatus clicked back as and Haylie let out a sexy whine as her buxom frame tilted with it, so that Haylie's humongous soles and toes were now at eye level with Abby as she sat in a chair. Giselle sat in a nearby seat getting comfortable and preparing to see what she knew would be quite the show. Abby began: "Myy my Haylie have you ever been naughty! Hiding these titanic tootsies from the world for years! Well no more sweetie, because as long as you stay here they'll be on display for us twenty. four. seven!" she chided as Haylie's meaty toes nervously danced around. "Hmm something's not right though..." Giselle noticed this too and got up to adjust Haylie's position so that she sat more upright, like a set of traditional stocks, which plainly revealed Haylie's face, hot with embarrassment. "There you go Abby" Giselle said helpfully "Now she gets to watch what's gonna happen to her gunboats."
Abby graciously smiled at Giselle for her help as Haylie's toes locked up tight in response. Abby noticed this and quickly returned her attention to the task at hand. "Where oh where should I start? Here?" she said as she lightly grazed one of the pillow-like soles in front of her. Instantly the toes of that foot curled up as Haylie jumped, trying her best to stifle a squeal. "Orrrr here?" she said again as she pinched the other sole to a very similar reaction. Abby then mocked a look of concern for Haylie. "Ohh sweetie, is something the matter with you?" Haylie scrambled to compose herself but wasn't fooling anyone, still thinking she could power through the humiliation without anyone discovering her secret. "N-no Abby, j-just please be careful." she said trying her best to sound dignified. "Abby? excuse me but I prefer to be called Mistress from now on hun." as demeaning as this request was Haylie dare not disobey in the precarious position she currently found herself in "Yes Mistress! anything Mistress!" she dare not cross Abby at this point. "Ooh I like it! now little Slave, you wouldn't happen to have, ohh how do I put this delicately? Ticklish feet would you now?" Abby said putting on her best pouty face and baby-talk voice while slowly tracing her purple fingernail in a circle on Haylie's sole.
Haylie's face was beet red as she fought the finger tracing ticklishly about her plush sole. "Ohnono Mistress! tha-hahat would be silly" she stammered as the finger continued it's work. "Hmm..." Abby continues to tease her captive: "Oh well you're just acting slightly odd Slave, and I was thinking it might, maybe, juuust be an incurable case of tickish feet!" Right as she said this she tweaked Haylie's wriggling big toe unexpectedly catching her by surprise and causing her to completely lose it, she thrashed in her seat tittering and bouncing in an attempt to escape Abby's thumb and index finger which caused her such intense immediate torment, with such minimal effort. Giselle was enjoying all of the bouncing this was causing Haylie's body to perform, she got slightly wet just thinking about how sensitive her tender nipples must be, but that was for later. Now she was just content to watch this large, busty girl go absolutely nuts in the stocks.
Abby teased Haylie relentlessly as she went crazy due to the lightly scrabbling fingers all about the bottoms of her massive feet: "Ooh! look at you so Ticklish! This is what bad little slaves get for fibbinggg! koootchie kootchie! kootchie koo-ooo!" The childish teasing made Haylie laugh even harder, to the point where tears streamed down her cheeks in contrast to the broad smile that now adorned her gorgeous face. She was now only able to bubble out the occasional "PLEEAHAHAHSE!" as her far too sensitive toes curled and fluttered in response to the teasing. Abby noticed that she was having too much fun at this point and didn't want to break her new toy the day she got it, so she suddenly ceased the tickling as Haylie continued to laugh, albeit more softly now. She realized she got slightly carried away and looked over sheepishly at Giselle and said "Haha well I suppose we should finish this up shall we?"
After cleaning Haylie up a bit they finished up, choosing to skip some of the more cruel parts of the pedicure (they didn't want to be too mean, plus they could always use it as a potential threat later) and decided to just admire their handiwork for awhile, they both sat in large throne-like chairs as they had Haylie change yet again. "Come on out cutiiie!" said Giselle playfully. Receiving no response Abby decided to try a different tactic: "I'd sure hate to have to spank those pretty cheeks of hers" to which they heard her moan "Ohh do I have to!?" Giselle decided to follow suit: "Hey maybe I can try tickling her feet for a-" and before she could even finish they heard a loud squeal from Haylie followed by the sound of her quickly prancing out of the dressing room. She now wore what Abby referred to as a maid outfit, which wasn't exactly an outfit at all, it consisted of a black g-string lined with white lace that disappeared sexily into her buns, a skirt that was little more than a two and a half inches long (if you can call that a skirt) that matched her sexy black bowtie. She had the bright red lipstick from before in addition to newly applied makeup, looking down to her feet however she now wore easily removable black high heeled sandals that incidentally showed off the matching shiny black paintjob on her toenails. "Looking good hun! Pretty toes!" Giselle said with a wink causing Haylie to one again involuntarily blush and flutter her toes self-consciously. "Get used to wearing this," Said Abby with a grin. "Because we are already."

...To Be Continued!?!?

Does anyone have any comments? questions? or ideas on where they might want the story to go from here?

In the coming days Haylie was given a full briefing on what was in store for her. She was required to wear the "maid" outfit every day, (unless Abby and Giselle had another demeaning, kinky outfit in mind) in addition to waiting on her two new mistresses hand and foot. She was also required to have a pleasant attitude about it all which became easier after the initial shock of the first day. Giselle theorized that it was because deep down she enjoyed the attention, although this was merely speculation. The penalty for anything but their complete satisfaction varied anywhere from an over the knee spanking to another trip to the dreaded stocks. The only footwear they allowed her to wear were the black high heeled sandals that didn't really offer much in the way of visual coverage. Her glossy black toenails were always on display for her mistresses to admire, and admire they did, much to the embarrassment of their busty captive.
"Ohh Hayyylie!" called Abby as her voice echoed throughout the Mansion. Haylie pranced into the room in her full maid outfit, tits and ass jiggling as she hurried into the room. "Ooh what is it Mistress? what can I do to serve you?" Haylie bubbled with a smile as she swayed sexily. "what were you doing just now sweetie?" Abby said with a seductive smile. "J-just dusting like you asked mistress, why?" Haylie began to sound more and more nervous. "Hmmm, well why is the house so dusty then? you know what happens to lazy maids here don't you?" Abby's eyes drifted down towards Haylie's bare toes and they curled up self consciously, as if they could feel her gaze lightly tickling them. "Yes Mistress! I do Mistress... B-but I wasn't finished!" Abby feigned disappointment at Haylie so as to worry her more "Excuses!? tsk tsk, Looks like I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson!" Abby punctuated her sentence with a firm slap landing on Haylie's right buttcheek, causing her to jump and squeal. "Oooh! oh please Mistress not another bare butt spanking I-" But Haylie was cut off mid sentence by Abby "Oh no, don't worry, I wouldn't dream of it, I'll just send you to the stocks. Hope your feet aren't having a particularly ticklish day!" And with that Abby began to ticklishy poke and prod Haylie's tummy making her jump and squirm away. Abby used this as a means of effectively herding her in the direction of her petrifying punishment.
"All locked up and nowhere to go? aww poor dear!" said Giselle to a now topless, immobile Haylie just moments later, her plump breasts in plain view as well as her large feet held out in front of her by the holes in the stockade. Haylie's face had a look that could only be referred to as: "frozen dread" plastered across it and it was plain to all that could see her that she wanted nothing more than to plead for her Mistresses to reconsider. "Well well, I have to say I'm very disappointed" Abby began. "We let you live in a mansion and you can't even be bothered to dust it? For shame Haylie!" Giselle ran her finger along a banister and inspected it closely. "Look how dusty! Abby I think we should teach her the proper way to dust because her current methods cleearly aren't cutting it." Abby looked contemplative as she twirled Haylie's featherduster in her hands. but then a most mischievous smile made its way across her face "I think I know the perfect way to better instruct her and to teach her a much deserved lesson all at the same time!" Giselle looked intrigued as Abby continued. "We need a very large surface area to demonstrate the dusting, and a way for her to feel first hand how she should handle the duster, which is by the way NOT just a prop to make you look cute!" She said as Haylie blushed due to being chided in such a way. Giselle scratched her chin thoughtfully "Large surface area... and a way for her to get a feel for how to dust, hmmm, I know! run those feathers all across her humongous soles, that has the added benefit of teaching her a lesson!"
"Ooh how deliciously cruel!" Abby replied jovially. Haylie instantly began squirming when she heard this, causing her boobs to jiggle entrancingly as her nipples inexplicably hardened momentarily. "Ooh nononooo plehease Mistress! I'm soo ticklish on the bottoms of my feet!" Haylie's whimpering plea turned Abby on, she couldn't help but feel like maybe, deep down, Haylie was also enjoying this little arrangement of theirs, although not quite at the moment. Abby was pulled from her deeper thoughts by Giselle speaking up "Oh wow look at how quick she is to admit it now! Wasn't it just two days ago that you were a strong, tough woman, with endless willpower? Didn't you say being ticklish at your age was "silly?" Now look at you! You're just a big, ticklish Amazon begging us not to touch your tender piggies! Go on, tell us, in detail how sensitive you are!"
Giselle awaited her answer as she lazily drifted a finger through the air, bringing it ever closer to Haylie's sole but never making contact. This however still sent her into a fit of anticipatory giggles. "Oohhoho Oh pleeahahase nohoho! M-my feet are soohoho Ticklish! I have the most ticklish feeheet in the wohohrld! Plehease it's soohoho Embarrassing!" Meanwhile Abby walked up to her side in Haylie's moment of hightened sensitivity, and gave her right nipple a quick tweak just to see her wriggle, and wriggle she did! letting out a loud girlish giggle in response. Abby and Giselle both stared at each other in awe, they expected her nipples to be sensitive but not so much that it garnered this reaction! The pause was only momentary however as Giselle began deftly running the featherduster across the vast expanses of Haylie's tender, flawless, soles.
Haylie instantly tensed and a symphony of titters poured out of her full, red lips. Every light kiss of the feathers sent unbearable waves of sensation throughout Haylie's Plump, pillow like soles and she was absolutely helpless to protect them. Meanwhile on her upper body Abby began to stroke her fingers lightly along the edges and undersides of her perky, ample tits, which garnered a similar reaction. Abby would occasionally tweak a nipple which quite clearly caused Haylie to experience a moment of maddening sensitivity. The two girls had the time of their lives tormenting their vulnerable toy, teasing her so as to make the sensations even worse. "Gee Abby, I can see why you went a little overboard last time, this is addicting! I can't guarantee that I won't tickle Haylie here positively to death! Aww so helpless!" Haylie's laughter intensified at the prospect of being "tickled to death" even though Giselle was clearly just joking "I dunno Giselle, from how hard her nipples seem to be getting I'd say she's enjoying this quite a bit!" This second comment caused Haylie to attempt to respond, shaking her head and trying to form anything even resembling words, but all she could manage was to gurgle out more adorable, tortured laughter!
In the days since they had taken Haylie into their employ, Giselle had discovered that she had a full on fetish for tickling, in spite of the fact that she initially agreed to this to help Abby fulfill a fantasy. But now, the way Haylie's painted toes wriggled around powerlessly gave her a feeling that she might get used to using this method on other subs in the future. Abby stood up and took her place at Haylie's left foot, while Giselle moved over to the right. They both sat a moment, not continuing just yet so as to let the psychological element set in. they both looked at Haylie in her big tear soaked eyes as she shook her head vehemently. She tried to vocalize her protest but all she could do was form her full lips into an "O" shape and let out the occasional "ooh." "Sorry honey, this isn't over yet!" Abby announced as Haylie curled her toes. Abby and Giselle smiled wickedly as they both descended their wiggling fingers towards the helpless, meaty soles trapped before them.

...To Be Continued!?!?

"Tickle Tickle, I'm Tickling your feet hon" said Abby as she deftly spidered her fingernails on the helpless naked soles of their captive. Haylie instantly curled her toes tightly as she giggled uncontrollably under the soft touch of what once was her friend, but now was her stern mistress. "Ohh sooo sensitive" Giselle cooed "And to think, we're gonna tickle you positively to death sweetie!" Her laughter seemed to intensify at this clearly empty threat, why would they tickle her to death when her continued humiliation was far more satisfying to them. But all of a sudden Abby stopped, you see, what she enjoyed almost as much as the torture itself were the moments of vulnerability when Haylie knew she was just so terribly helpless, and that a single finger could easily make her obediently giggle her head off. "hmm, I suppose we'll release her for now, go clean yourself up cutie, I hope you learned your lesson." to punctuate this she wriggled her fingers all over the entire expanse of Haylie's quivering feetsies. "TeeeeheheheheheheIdid! I did!" Haylie pleaded as tears of forced mirth streaked her adorable face.
Giselle took the opportunity before they released her to chide her some more. "Good, because even the slightest step out of line will make us tickle you again 'til you're absolutely bananas!" she ended her statement with a quick tweaking of Haylie's plump nipples causing a sharp gasp that descended into girlish titters. They reluctantly untied their playtoy and allowed her to get dressed again as they retired to their recliners to figure out more ways to humiliate their ticklish servant.
Hours passed and they decided to invite over a friend or two to show off the work they had done on this once independent adult, how they had stripped away all that independence and made her into a doting tickle slave, Giselle got on the phone and asked a few prominent figures in the fetish community to attend a small dinner party where they would proceed to show Haylie off, have others embarrass her and maybe pick up a few pointers on how to better discipline her from a few pros. All the preparations had been made and the time was drawing near "Oh I hope this goes well, I don't know why Giselle but I really want to impress these guys, I normally stay closeted with all my fetish stuff but I've always admired the drive of these people, to be able to embrace your passions and go with it, these people are why I decided to do this to Haylie and while I don't regret it and know I shouldn't be seeking their approval, I kind of want it you know?" Abby was almost tearing up with nervousness as she said this.
"No worries." said Giselle. "I know you haven't been doing this long but I know these people, they're my, well I think it's safe to say that they're my peers and I'm proud of the work you did with Haylie so far. Girl, you've got yourself the most ticklish slave I've ever seen. She's super obedient and it's only been like a week and a half! You are a natural born mistress girl and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!" giselle winked at Abby and it seemed to put her at ease. Just then the door knocker sounded with a few concise hits and they knew it was time for the festivitries to begin. The first in was Mistress Tira, a darker skinned woman who wore an elegant red dress with matching six inch heels, the second guest was Mistress Michelle, who wore a garish feather boa around her neck in addition to the jet black dress with a low cut front, and the third and final guest was Master Bruce, a rather fancy gentlemen who wore a light blue suit in addition to the crimson ascot tied gallantly around his neck.
"So where is our guest of honor?" said Bruce impatiently, his British accent ringing loudly throughout the expanse of the mansion. "Ohh you'll get to see her, you all will so hold all of your effeminate horses Bruce!" Said Giselle rather matter of factly, she wasn't kidding when she said she believed herself to be their peers, gone was the supportive gal-pal Abby was speaking with just moments ago, replaced with a confident, snarky woman of poise. "Hahaha okay someone had to say it" chortled Tira in her low breathy register. "But really you told us this girl was something to see, so what are we in for Gizz?" Quipped Tira as Giselle visibly winced at the inappropriate nickname. "My friend Abby here is just getting into the whole Mistress thing." Giselle said as she ignored Tira's insensitive comment. "Aand it just so happens she bagged herself a keeper. This girl is obedient to a fault, cute as a button, AAND we have full permission from her boyfriend of all people to keep for for as long as it takes for her to lose the weight he's expecting!" "Whoawhoawhoa" Mistress Michelle interjected, "We didn't sign on for a fatty, you called us all here for a fatty? Oh the food tonight better be good!" Giselle went on to explain. "Not a fatty, although she is a bit doughy it does work for her, she's a taller girl and I assure you she gains most o all of her weight in her HUUGE tits and ass."
The three guests all visibly perked up at this and clearly wanted to hear more, with all of their attentions grasped and with them leaning in Giselle continued. "But the kicker, and this is the good part so you'll all want to listen up. ...Bruce you might want to adjust your ascot for this, she has positively ginormous size twelve and a half feet, which have got to be the most ticklish things I have EVER seen." The once jaded group suddenly began to soften and exchange looks of approval to each other which put Abby at ease as Giselle continued what almost at this point sounded like a pitch. "And we all have Abby here to thank for it, seriously guys, she has an eye, it started out as her fulfilling this crush/fetish thing she'd had for the girl for awhile, but she was seriously born to be a slave! So I'm gonna bring her out in a moment, but before I do, I'm gonna let you know, she's extremely self conscious about the size of her feet and toes, I'm just saying, do with that information as you will." Giselle turned her head to the side and shouted "Ohh slaaaaave, come out and make our company feel at hooome!"

Sorry not as much Tickling in this installment, but I'm trying to build up the story and characters somewhat, as always, constructive criticism and suggestions are welcome, the story could go anywhere at this point!

Haylie then bounced out to meet their guests. By this point Haylie had been so accustomed to slave treatment that she had actually grown to genuinely like it. Part of it may be her insatiable thirst for attention, to always be the center of focus, so the fact that this was all about her, her servitude, her plump breasts and buns, made her excited. The conflict was maddening though, these were all attributes that she was still so self conscious about, but to be humiliated about these things, to have her slightly overweight but sexy body the constant subject of focus for Abby, these were all things that oddly turned her on, stirred in her brain with confusing feelings of affection for her once sexy best friend, but were now the feelings she felt for her sexy authoritative mistress. Her feet however, still were her biggest source of shame, her large, deathly ticklish feet, with the tender toes that were always on display for her "captors". But ...was even this starting to get her wet?
Haylie emerged from the room she was dusting, and you could almost hear the guests jaws drop directly to the floor in amazement. On this particular day Haylie was wearing nothing more than a frilly, black, thong maid-kini that, as per usual, showcased all of her most bouncy assets. Mistress Michelle suddenly turned to Giselle and said "Hmm, let's inspect the new meat for a moment shall we? as Haylie began to bounce nervously. She knew from experience by now what an "inspection" meant, at least to Abby and Giselle. It meant all of her most sensitive, vulnerable spots exploited until she was a quivering pile of jelly, willing to promise anything to make her mistresses stop tickling her most sensitive spots for even a moment. "Relax cutie, I just wanna see what all the hype is about". stated Michelle, noticing how visibly nervous Haylie had become at this prospect. The other guests nodded in agreement as Michelle approached Haylie with a confident stride. "My aren't your buns large and bouncy?" she said as confidently as her walk suggested she would. "Looks like you've got boobies to match too." This comment made Haylie blush profusely, but she obviously enjoyed the compliment.
"Now now hun." Michelle hummed out sexily, "don't be embarrassed about your ASSets, their a woman's biggest advantage, but I am curious, rumor has it, that you, cutie-pie, have to be the most TICKLISH girl on the face of the planet!" This was exactly what Haylie feared she'd say, and her coy, blushing smile turned to an even more intense blush of obvious dread, her mistresses had totally spilled the beans! To complete strangers no less! the mere thought of it sent Haylie's toes into a nervous dance, which told Mistress Michelle everything she needed to know about this poor girl. "Haylie! you need to work on your poker face girlie, or shall we say poker feet?" Michelle giggled out, obviously amused by her discomfort. "it doesn't help that your big bare toes are the most noticeable thing about you, do you always paint your toenails? you know it draws attention right to your big bare gunboats right?" The other guests grinned as Michelle did what she does best. Verbal humiliation was always her specialty as a dom, and by the way Haylie was self-consciously swaying in her skimpy outfit, it was obviously having an effect on her.
"Well a this point it's been built up FAR too much, I simply must see how ticklish the biggest female feet I've ever seen in my life are! Plus I wanna see those big painted toenails dance around ticklishly as I torture them!" Haylie let out an audible "OOH!" at the thought of yet again having the tender, sensitive soles of her feet at the mercy of this stern mistress, but she knew she musn't talk back, for fear of having a spanking added to the list, or worse! In the past few months her current mistresses had become creative in their punishments of her, and found it funny to make her lie down and rest their cold beer bottles on her warm, bare tummy, an act that was most devious torture for her. Especially since eventually, they would rest their ice cold glass bottles on her bare nipples, making them instantly harden as she would squeal with discomfort. but what plans did Mistress Michelle have in mind for her? well, she was certainly about to find out, and none of the other guests, or even her mistresses, looked like they were opposed to the idea, smiling aprovingly as they were.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back