• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bridget Ticklish Jones's Diary

yukio.san

TMF Regular
"Hi Bridget" Daniel materialized behind her while she didn't notice him.

"Oh Daniel, you scared me! I didn't hear you coming" she jumped.

"It's late, why are you still here?"

"You're still here too, Daniel" Bridget looked at him out of the corner of her eye, feeling a little worried. She was always been attracted by her boss and she didn't want anything more than being in his arms.

"What are you going to do for dinner?" Daniel said fixing her lips, just for the fun to tease her a little bit. "Bridget? Earth calls Bridget!" he laughed for his own joke.

"Sorry Daniel" she tried to affect composure.

"Well I'm going to be here till late, we are alone and I was wondering if you would like to eat with me, in my room" he told showing his best smile.

Bridget do not slobber! Do not slobber! she told to herself. "Su-re! sure!" she replied hesitant.

"Great! I'll wait you soon in my room" he said winkling at her.

Daniel was already back in his room, but she was still looking at the point where he materialized. "I love you Daniel" she whispered.

After a couple of minutes, she knocked on his door. "May I?" she said poking her head in.

"C'mon Jones, the dinner is almost ready"

Bridget walked in, tripping. Calm down, Bridget. Calm down! It's your chance to make an impression on him. My god, look at those eyes!

"Please sit down, Jones" Daniel said pointing his chair behind the desk.

"On your chair?"

"Yeah, quick!"

She sat down, feeling a little uncomfortable.

Daniel stroked her blonde hairs and he took them away from the neck, making her shiver all along her body.

"Jones, would you like to play a little with me?" he said with a teasing voice.

You can do all what you want, she thought. She forgot to answer him.

"I'll take it as a yes" he smiled. Then he took an handkerchief and he went behind her to blindfold her.

"Daniel!" Bridget felt the butterflies in her stomach and she bit her lips with pleasure. She had fantasy about her and Daniel since the first time they met and she couldn't believe that was really happening. Now she was blindfolded and couldn't see anything which made her feel anxiety mixed to pleasure.

She suddenly felt something gripping her wrist. "What are you doing Daniel?"

"I'm tying you Miss Jones" he replied with a teasing voice.

"Ihihihihihih" she couldn't hold in. C'mon Bridget, keep calm. She felt something gripping her other wrist too and the two got tied behind her back. Then she felt another rope under her breast and around her ribcage and she found herself pushed against the back of the chair with her back.

"You're very sexy like this, Jones" he teased her a little.

She couldn't hold in a little giggle.

"I like you when you laugh, Jones. Or maybe I should say it turns me on!"

Yes, yes, yes! The chance she was waiting for was finally arrived. Don't waste it Bridget, she told herself. Do not waste it!

She felt a new rope around her ankles, which were now tied together. She realized she was pinned on that chair with no chance to escape from there. But she didn't want to be anywhere else than between Daniel's arms.

"Ihhihihihihihihihihhihhiihhih Daniel!" she felt a finger stroking her left thigh, up from the knee.

"Why are you laughing Miss Jones?"

"Eehheehehehehehehehehheehheehehheeh" he did the same on the other thigh. Bridget shivered on the chair and she realized how tights were those ropes.

"Do you find me amusing?"

"ahahahahahahahahahahaha aahhahahahahahaha no Daniel, please! ahahaahhahahahaahahahah" Bridget jumped on the chair since Daniel squeezed just above the right knee. A tickle shock made her wiggle.

"Sorry Daniel, but I'm a little ticklish" she said nervously. She knew she was cheating since she was a lot more ticklish than just a little. She had always been ticklish, since she could remember and now that she had turned the 30, her weakness was always the same.

"Well Jones, to be honest it was just what I wanted to hear from you"

"ahahaahhahahaahhaah ahahahahahaahahahahhaah no! Daniel!!! ahaahahhaahahha ahahahahaahahahahah hihihihihihihihhihihiihhihi ahahahahahahahaahah" another tickle shock got her off guard on her left side, making her squirm on the chair since Daniel poked her there.

"Calm down Bridget, you don't want to break the chair, do you?"

Bridget heard him giggle. She shivered when she realized he was pulling her shirt up her breast, exposing her vulnerable tender belly.

"Ihihihihihihihhihihiihihihihih ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahh ahahahahahahahahahaahhah c'mon Daniel, that tickles! ihihihihihihihihihihhihi ahahahahaahahhaahahahahah" she felt something which seemed a feather stroking her belly all around, side to side, making her squirm out of control.

"ahaahahahhahaahhahaha ahahahahahahahaahahah I can't take it like that! ahaahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaahah" she tried to get free from the ropes with no success. The feather was exploring each inch of her exposed belly, on moment drawing little circles around her belly button the next driving up and down her tender sides.

"It seems that Miss Jones here is ticklish" Daniel teased her a little more.

"ahahahahahahahahahahahah c'mon Daniel, please! stop that! ahahahahahaahhahahaahh ahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaahah"

"How come that you choose Mark Darcy instead of me?" he asked without stopping the tickling with the feather.

"ihihihihihihihihihihihih ahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahaah I didn't choose Mark, I swear! ahahaahahahahahahahah" she said between her crazy laughs.

Daniel stopped for a second. "Well Jones, I like you but I don't trust you when you say you didn't choose him"

"I swear, Daniel" she said trying to catch breath.

Daniel took her ankles with an hand. "No! Daniel! Please! I can't take it on my feet!"

Daniel took gently her shoes off, revealing her violet socks. "When was the last time you washed these feet? Last year maybe?!" Daniel laughed for his own joke.

Bridget bit her lips to hold her giggle in while Daniel was taking off her socks, tickling her a little in the process.

"What do you think of a little foot tickle? you're ticklish there, aren't you?" he said trying not to laugh at the comic suffering expression that was painted on Bridget's face.

"Ihihihihihihihihihiihihhihi nhahahahahahahaahahahahah eheheheheheehehehheehheheheh" Daniel's fingers stroked gently her soles. "Please Daniel, not my feet! eheehehehehehehh ahahahahaahhahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahahaahah"

"C'mon Bridget, I only touched you!"

"I know, but I can't take it there! I can't! ahahaahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahaahahah"

"Ok Jones, I'm not going to tickle your feet anymore. I swear" he said smiling.

Bridget tried to catch the breath but suddenly she felt Daniel's lips kissing the back of her right foot. A mixed sensation of anxiety and pleasure made her shiver. A kiss after another, Daniel's lips were moving to the toes. She felt the warm tounge of Daniel licking the back of her foot and she tried her best not to giggle for the tickling. The fear of being tickled again on her feet was now dominant on the pleasure she felt at first.

"I like the smell and the taste of your feet, Jones" Daniel said keeping kissing her foot side.

Bridget smiled and curled her toes. Since she was blindfolded she couldn't look at what was going on, but picturing it in her mind was giving her a pleasure even bigger.

"Ihihihhihihihihihihihiih eheheheheheheehehehehehehhe" Daniel licked the back of her toes, damping them. "You promised you were not going to tickle my feet! ahahahahahahaahahha ahahahahahahahahah"

"I know Jones, I promised it" he said before putting her toes in his mouth, sucking and biting them a little too.

"ahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahaah no, please! ahaahhaahhahaahha aahahahahahahahahahahahah I can't! ahaahahahahhaahahahahahahaha"

He stopped for a second.

"You promised you wouldn't tickle my feet" she said still giggling.

"I know, but that's your destiny and you cannot do anything about it. Trusting me and suffering the consequences are written in your dna. If I was wrong you were not here, tied in my office room" and with that he started again sucking her toes, driving his tounge between each toe.

"ahahahahahahhahaha ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha aaahahahahahhaahahahahah stop it! stop it! haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah" she said wiggling her toes in his mouth.

Bridget couldn't do anything else than giving up to the tickling for the rest of the night.

thanks if you arrived here! ahaahah

well english is not my mother language, i write stories in italian but i want to translate some for you. let me know if you enjoyed this :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back