• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A funny thing happened... when we went swimming (Adult, M/F)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Author's Note - This is the sixth in the "A Funny Thing Happened... " series that is rapidly turning into a book and I strongly recommend reading them in order. The first one can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ny-thing-happened...-at-the-sci-fi-convention and they should all link through. I hope.

One quick note, this story is maybe a bit lighter on tickling than some previous (and, hopefully, future) parts but hopefully the payoff is worth it. It's also dedicated to my lovely Angel for lo! it is her birthday! Thanks to all who gave feedback on previous parts, much appreciated and would love to hear any thoughts on this too. Hope you enjoy it!

By the time we’d recovered and rustled up something to eat the sun was well on the way to the horizon. We both wanted to get out of the place for a little while and I suggested we hit the swimming pool. Amy seemed rather impressed that the complex had its own little leisure centre and practically jumped at the chance when I mentioned the pool was almost always deserted at this time. I’d mentioned we may get the chance to swim when we were planning the weekend so she’d packed her swimming stuff and I had towels waiting to go.

As we walked through the grounds a gentle breeze swirled around us and Amy reached over, took my hand in hers and slid close. I could catch her scent on the air and her very presence next to me seemed to make everything else that much better. The sun caught her hair and she seemed to glow, an angle in a world of mortals. It took all of my will power to let go of her hand when we got to the leisure centre, even if it was only for a few minutes thanks to the need to use separate changing rooms.

As it was a warm evening I’d settled for chucking a pair of swimming shorts and a t-shirt on so it took me all of ten seconds to change, stick my bag in a locker and hit the, thankfully empty, pool. The water was cool and I felt the remaining ache in my limbs ease as it washed over me.

I’ve always loved swimming, something about growing up by the sea I guess and at times I almost feel more at home in water than on the land. It wasn’t a huge pool, maybe twenty meters long by five wide, but it was enough to let me build up some speed as I got in a quick length or two and found my rhythm. I was vaguely aware of someone coming in but wanted to do a couple more lengths to really wake myself up. I reached the end of the lane and flipped over to do the next length on my back, legs kicking hard and the water parting easily. I tilted my head back to spot the next turn… and damn near bounced off the wall as the upside-down vision that met my gaze stopped all conscious thought.

A simple black bathing suit. That’s all it was, nothing sexy, no cutouts, no bikini, just a regular black one-piece speedo suit. And yet somehow she made it look like the most suggestive outfit ever worn. Her beautiful curves certainly filled it out nicely but it was that gorgeous red hair spilling down her back that set it off. Well, that and the hands-on-hips pose and the smile that was half delight and half challenge. As I came to a confused stop, hanging in the water by the wall and facing the wrong way, she took a single step and dove straight over me and into the water with barely a splash.

I was so mesmerized it never occurred to me that she may be up to something and so I was still looking along the surface of the water for her to reappear when I was grabbed by the ankle and yanked downwards. The water swallowed me up and in amongst the bubbles and the almost dazed confusion in my mind I could just about make her out lying on the bottom of the pool, blowing me a kiss before kicking off and shooting away. That challenge was enough to set my mind straight and as soon as my feet touched the bottom I kicked off and up, racing back to the surface, grabbing a deep breath and heading off after her.
As the pool was pretty small the chase was never going to be particularly long. Instead it became a series of quick passes, each of us twisting and turning to try and flash past the other while grabbing a foot or wrist to throw off pursuit for a few brief seconds. To Amy’s annoyance she couldn’t quite manage to throw me off and every time we passed I seem to get the better of the exchange. So she did what came naturally to her – she raised the stakes. The next time we were in touching distance she reached out and grabbed hold not of my limbs but my shorts and pulled. She was going in the wrong direction to get any real leverage but it was enough to require a moment of readjustment on my part and we ended up floating on opposite sides of the pool.

She grinned and launched off the wall, closing the distance down very quickly indeed. She kicked underwater, turning quickly to swim past me, her hand dropping down to repeat the trick. Unfortunately for her I’d been expecting it and we were in water just shallow enough for me to stand on the bottom and keep my head above water. As her sublime body passed by I pushed off hard, jumping as best I could in the water and twisting. My legs came up and wrapped around her body and we fell backwards in a tangle of limbs, the water rushing over us as she wriggled furiously in my grip.

Somehow we ended up sitting in the shallow end, my legs wrapped around her body and pinning her arms to her side. To this day I’m not entirely sure how that happened, my best guess was that she’d tried to prise my thighs apart and had gotten it a bit wrong. Her back was to the wall and I was effectively sitting on her legs with my arms free. Having no idea if my next move would work I let my hands drift down through the water to rest on the tops of her thighs and dug in as best I could.

As it turns out you CAN tickle someone underwater. It was the weirdest thing to do as the water dragged every movement to a crawl but my nails were still touching her flesh and nothing seemed to diminish the sensations. Amy instantly started giggling and squirming but she really wasn’t going anywhere. Even if she’d been sitting on my, well, I guess really ‘our’ bed now there wouldn’t have been a lot she could do but the water was effectively robbing her of any leverage or strength she could muster.

My fingers caressed her hips, the smooth fabric of her swimsuit adding an extra degree of sensation to my exploits and giggles turned to laughter. Her head shook from side to side and she tried to bat me away with her hair but couldn’t quite get enough of a flick going to hit me. My hands slid around the gentle curve of her ass and, in slow-motion, started to tickle the crease between ass and thighs. Her eyes shot open and her head fell forward, using my chest to muffle her screams of ticklish laughter as she bounced – slowly of course – and wriggled as hard as she could.

Talking of which the way she was moving against me was certainly a tad distracting and I brought my hands back up her legs then down between her thighs. I paused, let her catch her breath and recover a little, let her focus on me, watched her face as I let my nails rest on her swimsuit-covered pussy, watching the horror mingle with desire in her eyes and watched a soundless scream force its way past those perfect lips as I did my worst.

It must have been excruciating for her. The water was slowing my touch but not really diminishing the sensations so she ended up with a sexually-charged tickling that was only ever going to tease her. Frustrating wasn’t the word for it as I let my fingernails travel over her mound, trace the outline of her pussy through the suit and flick as quickly as they could go over her clit.

“Oh god no, no no no… pleeeeease don’t, not thahahahahahahahere, come on” She begged and pleaded but I was having way too much fun to stop now. “StopstopSTOP, I can’t… I need to… I want to…”

“You want to what love?”

“I want to cum god damn you!”

“I’m not stopping you…”

“YES YOU AREhahahahHAeeeeeeeee!”

“What’s it worth?” I eased up a little, teasing her directly now, the tickling light enough to keep her wriggling but avoid outright laughter.

“I… I…”

“Come on, what’s it worth? What will you do if I let you cum right now?”

“I’ll… I’ll give you the best blowjob you’ve ever had!”

“Tempting…” My hand curled around and caressed her pussy and she groaned against my chest. “But you can do better…” My thumb tapped on her pussy in a maddeningly slow rhythm.

“You… you… oh god…You can fuck me in the ass!”

A good solid squeeze, my fingers now pushing the fabric of the suit inside her desperate pussy. “Oh my… now that IS tempting.” I leant forward to whisper in her ear. “But I think you can do better than that…”

She looked at me, knowing now what I wanted her to agree to, a secret she’d shared with me on-line that she’d admitted scared the hell out of her in reality.

“I… I… no.”

“No?” I pushed hard on her clit and her back arched, pushing her body against mine.

“No… but… but… I’ll give you a chance to win it.”

My hands stayed still, keeping her attention fixed on me but offering no relief, waiting for her to continue.

“I’ll fuck you. Right now, when I’m like this. If I cum first, you win and I’ll happily do… that. You cum first and…”

“Ah, oh I don’t think you get to win anything here love.” I purred. “If I cum first I’ll make sure you do too, nothing more than that.” Again my thumb moved and she shuddered against me.

“I.. okay, okay!”

I looked around and an evil idea hit me. “Actually, let’s add one more thing. Whoever looses has to jump in the pool immediately after the other has cum.”

“Yes, yes god damn it, anything. Let’s go!”

“Great.” I let her go and stood up, stepping out of the pool and heading to a door at the far end of the room.

“Wait, where are you…”

“Well you can’t fuck me properly in the pool love, all that resistance slowing you down, so I thought the Sauna would be a much better bet…” I kept walking, knew she’d follow me, heard her growl as she pulled herself out of the water. She practically shoved me through the door and, as it slammed shut behind us, her swimsuit hit the floor. The heat of the sauna washed over me as her hands yanked down my shorts and she half-threw, half-guided me down to the bench.

The instant I was sitting down she was on me, straddling my hips, her pussy greedily swallowing my hard cock. Her body gripped me tighter than I’d ever imagined possible and she dropped her lips to mine., ravenous for contact. She was almost uncontrolled in those first few moments, her hands wrapping around me and pulling me close, her hips pumping. The sweat poured down our bodies, the heat of the room nothing compared to her, our, need. The tiny part of my mind that was still rational wondered for a moment why she’d bothered with the bet if she was in such a rush… then slowly realized she was still playing a game of sorts. Her need was very much real but her own thought process was still at work and every three or four strokes she’d pause, either at the top or bottom of the stroke, and let her pussy squeeze me tightly, milking me and delaying her own orgasm.

With an great effort I brought my arms to her sides and dug in. Normally I prefer gentle, teasing tickles but there was no chance of that now. Instead pure passion and desire and lust drove us both and I dug in hard, squeezing and goosing as fast as I could. She gasped, eyes snapping open and I felt her rhythm increase, the pause to squeeze vanished. I brought my mouth down to her tits and captured one perfect nipple between my teeth, biting down and pulling back, stretching it out. Amy screamed and, with one final plunge downwards, came harder than I’d ever imagined a human being could. Her body clamped down on me and I felt her pussy spasm and squirt around my cock. Her entire body shock and her nails dug into my back. I let go of her nipple but kept on tickling her and that alone was enough to send her immediately into a second orgasm, her head thrown back, gasping for air, her perfect body displayed in all its glory. She collapsed into me, gasping for air, tears in her eyes as her hands moved shakily up my sides to my head. Held me, guided me to her lips, a kiss that was tender now, animal lust replaced with something gentle but somehow even more powerful.

“Oh…. My…. God… that was….. oh….”

“Shh, it was my pleasure love.”

She gave me a wicked look and shifted in my lap, my rock hard cock still inside her. “Not yet it isn’t… sit back and relax, I’m going to blow your mind.”

She started to pump up and down again but slowly now, long and luxurious strokes that took ten seconds or more to complete. Within a minute she had my jaw hanging open, within two stars were flashing before my eyes as the sensations flooded my mind and overloaded my senses.

“Alright… hold on lover, you’re going to enjoy this.” She purred the last word into my ear and, as she did so, she started to squeeze me with her pussy, combining it with those long, maddening strokes. It really was like being caught in a milking machine and I could feel my need boiling inside me. She reached the top of her stroke, my cock head just inside her and she clamped down hard. I gasped, air frozen in my lungs, right on the verge of cumming and needing one more motion to rush over the edge. She held me on that precipice for a second, two, three…. And then she brought her lips to mine one last time, kissed me deeply and with her pussy still squeezing me as tightly as any hand ever could, drove my cock into her to the hilt.

I exploded, my balls emptying every last drop of cum and giving her her third orgasm in the process. She drained me dry while she shook in delight above me and around me and then collapsed against my shoulder.

Slowly we came back to something approaching normality, the heat of the sauna becoming oppressive and forcing us to move from our mutual embrace. We found out suits and slid them on, pausing only for one last lingering kiss before stepping back into the real world. With little energy left we shuffled towards the exit, Amy a step in front of me. She reached for the door handle and squeaked in surprise as I suddenly scooped her up into my arms.

“What the… “

“Don’t you remember my dear? Loser goes for a swim…”

Before she realized what was happening I’d taken three steps to the edge of the pool and thrown her. She had time to draw breath and start to curse me before she felt the cool water hit her hot flesh. I saw her shoot back to the surface, watched the splashing, heard the spluttered curses directed at me and retreated to the locker room. Yeah, I was going to pay for that, probably very shortly, but a bet’s a bet after all…

Next part in the series can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ded-a-favor-(M-F-ADULT)&p=3371297#post3371297

Last edited:
Sex is a sauna is just crazy! Sweat like crazy!! It really is refreshing to jump in the pool, however thrown in may be a different story! I could see her red hair and black one piece suit! Very nice!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back