• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sock Club

ticklingiscool

Three girls in college decided to start a club when they found out they all liked to be tickled in there socks. Jessica was thin and had long finger nails. Dawn was slightly heavy and very ticklish! Jennifer was average and had a huge sock collection. It all started one evening when Dawn stopped by Jennifers dorm room to borrow some socks. Jennifer was kind of embarrassed, but knew she could help. "What kind of socks do you need", asked Jennifer? "Some warm ones", said Dawn, "it is so cold in my dorm". Jennifer got out some soft, thick, long tan socks. "These are nice and so soft", said Dawn as she slid them on her feet. She jumped up on Jennifers bed and let her feet dangle off the edge. "What are you doing tonight", asked Dawn? Jennifer said, "just studying with my friend Jessica." Just then Jessica came in and saw Dawn sitting on the bed in her socks. She layed down on the floor and got out her notes and a pencil. Accidentally, (ha ha) Jessica slid the tip of the pencil along the sole of Dawn's socked foot. She must of jumped two feet in the air. "I wasn't expecting that", was all Dawn could say as she giggled! "Let's see how you like it", said Jennifer as she pulled Jessica's shoe off and started tickling her red tube sock covered foot. Jessica giggled, laughed and smiled but did not fight the tickling. "Waite a minute, you like this don't you", said Jennifer? Dawn looked down and smiled. She knew she would fit in just fine here and let her feet dangle back in reach again wiggling and tempting the girls. "You too", asked Jennifer? Dawn smiled and presented her foot to Jennifer. Jennifer asked, "do you both like being tickled in you sock feet"? "Why do you think we like you so much, you have the best sock collection of all time"? "Just kidding of course", they both laughed! "I thought you might Jessica, but you too Dawn', asked Jennifer? "We are so lucky, please take my shoes off and tickle the living daylights out of my socky feet", said Jennifer with a laugh! Dawn grabbed one and Jessica slipped the other one off. Jennifer had on her favorite ultra soft, loose and floppy dark blue socks. The tickling was intense and that night the sock club was formed.

If anyone likes this story, please let me know and I may write some more. I am not the best writer, but it was fun.

I like them only as a start. Eventually you have to take them out to restart the enjoyment and get deeper sensations.

You may be correct that the sensation is more intense barefoot, however there is somthing about those sock feet wiggling around that to me makes them look even more ticklish to me! I will

take it a step further that big soft acrylic socks loosesly fit on the foot make them more ticklish than little white cotton ankle socks, but this could just be my preference. It just feels so good to

me to have a finger nail slide along and the soft sock material and it do the tickling from the inside.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back