• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Wager Episode 2 (part 2) F/F

luvn2laf

TMF Regular
This is a continuation, so you may want to go back to the beginning of this episode, here.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?219303-The-Wager-Episode-2-%28part-1%29-F-F

“You want to do a wager now? Right after that ordeal?” Michele asked surprised.

“Well, if you’re not up for it…” Linda taunted.

“What are you offering?”

Linda got a big smile on her face. “I tickle you however I want for 30 minutes. If you have to say your safe word, I give you a 15 minute break, then I get to tickle your feet exclusively for 20 minutes with no safe word. However, if you can withstand the 30 minutes, I will buy you lunch.”

Michele paused for a minute then countered. “I can buy my own lunch. I’ll agree to your punishment if I break. But, if I hold out for the 30 minutes, I want to tickle your feet for say, 20 minutes with no safe word.”

“But I’m not ticklish.” Linda said confused.

“Then you won’t have anything to lose, will you?” Michele commented quietly.

Linda contemplated this for a moment. “OK, deal.” Then glancing at the clock, she looked back at Michele wickedly. Contemplating Michele’s outfit, she said “You are not wearing a very loose shirt today. Can I unbutton it?”

Michele nodded since her hands were still strapped to the arms of the pedicure chair. Linda then unbuttoned Michele’s shirt leaving her belly, sides and underarms completely exposed - a pale skin-tone bra being the only protection.

“Much better.” Linda said. “If only we could do something about your arms… Oh, yeah!” and she pushed a button on the side of the chair. The arms of the chair began moving her arms like wings and repositioned themselves above Michele’s head. “There we go!” Linda clapped her hands. She glanced at the clock. “OK, about those 30 minutes…” and Linda reached down wiggling her fingers toward Michele’s belly, but at the last second, switched down to claw her thighs. Michele cried out and tried to move, but her feet were locked in the restraint and her arms tied down and she found that at some point, she also had a seatbelt put on her waist so she couldn’t even buck!

Linda was mercilessly clawing her way up and down Michele’s terribly ticklish thighs as Michele laughed so hard her face was beet red. “Aweeee, does this tickle?” Linda teased. “Tickle tickle!” Michele struggled to breathe between bursts of laughter. After what felt like eternity, Linda shifted her fingers to claw at Michele’s sides. Squeals of surprise and laughter echoed in the room as Michele twisted her torso trying to get away. Linda’s clawing hands worked their way up her ribs causing Michele to cry out for her to please stop. “If you want it to stop, all you have to do is say the word…” Linda sing-songed “but until then… coochie coochie coo!” “Oh God…!” Michele’s skin was bursting as laughter was pulled from her over and over again. But she refused to give in.

Linda scrabbled her fingers into Michele’s armpits bringing more delightful shrieks of laughter every time she found a new spot. Luckily her armpits were not quite as ticklish, so although she was still laughing like crazy, at least she could catch a few more breaths of air. The reprieve was short lived, however, as Linda sensed Michele gaining a little strength back. Changing tactics, she began wiggling her fingers in between each of Michele’s ribs and counting them. This was pure torture. Michele’s laughter bordered on screams and she cried out for help. Linda heard none of it. She kept going up and down Michele’s helpless ribcage which was heaving up and down trying to get some air. Finally looking at the clock, Linda said “You really aren’t going to give in are you? Well, I still have 7 minutes left and I’m going to enjoy them!”

With that, she positioned herself back at Michele’s feet and pushed the button to drop Michele’s feet into the water. Gasping for air and still laughing softly, Michele was grateful for the break and the water did feel soooo nice on her feet. But as soon as her feet dropped below the surface of the water, she could feel Linda’s hands slip beneath them. 10 fingers attacked her wet soles focusing primarily on her arch. With a little scream of surprise, Michele’s laughter renewed. Her poor feet couldn’t even move a muscle they were so well restrained and Linda’s fingernails knew exactly how to extract the most torture having just gotten a lesson from her friend Cass. After skittering over her arches for a while, Linda switched to tantalizing the base of her toes. “Are Michele’s wittle piggies tickwish? Awe… poor piggies… tickle tickle!” Linda taunted to Michele’s pleas. With just a few minutes left, Linda focused all her efforts at the top of Michele’s arches. Michele screamed and begged her to stop as Linda continued taunting and reminding her that it only took 1 word to bring it all to an end… Electricity was racing through Michele’s body as she laughed hysterically. She was on the brink of giving in when Linda finally stopped.

“OK, you win. You survived the 30 minutes. I am going to have to go longer next time…” Linda winked.

Michele, desperately trying to restore air to her lungs and stop laughing, gave Linda a big smile and said “OK, your turn. Get me out of this thing.” Linda pushed the appropriate buttons and helped Michele get up. It took a minute for Michele to feel comfortable on her feet. They did feel nice and soft after the pedicure, but ooooh were they tingling!

“So, what do you want me to do?” Linda asked.

“Well, it is a nice comfortable chair. Take a seat.” Michele said. As Linda sat down, Michele took off her sandals and gently placed Linda’s feet into the ankle restraints. “Do you really think you’ll need those?” Linda asked. “No, but it is quite comfortable. You might like it. In fact, the arm bracelet and seat belt were nice, too. Let’s put them on.” Linda agreed to try it. Once she was fully restrained, Michele reached for the box of pedicure supplies.

“I don’t have Cass here showing me what to do, but let’s see if I can figure it out. First we need to get those feet cleaned.” Michele pushed the button to drop Linda’s feet into the water. “mmmmmm…” Linda moaned. “I love this part…” “Yeah, the water feels nice” Michele agreed. Then she pushed the button to bring Linda’s feet out of the water. Glancing at her fingers, she was grateful she had let her nails grow out recently and they were just manicured 2 days ago. Let’s see what these babies can do. She thought. Then she took one fingernail and slowly dragged it up and down Linda’s right foot. Linda smiled, “See, I told you I wasn’t ticklish.” “That’s ok,” Michele said. “You just relax for 20 minutes and let me give you my version of a pedicure.” “OK” and Linda sat back relaxed. Michele’s fingernail continued on her right foot, but slowly migrated into Linda’s arch. As she got to the center of the arch, there was a slight twitch. Easing away from this spot, she repeated the process on Linda’s other foot and got the same result when she reached the center of the arch. Patience, Michele reminded herself.

“I’m going to make sure your feet are good and clean before we put on the scrub.” Michele said. Linda nodded and lay there with her eyes closed. Michele picked up the toothbrush and worked all around the balls and heels of Linda’s feet, but avoided the arch. She then took 1 finger and quickly scratched the center of one arch. Linda giggled. She scratched the other arch with one finger and Linda giggled again. Encouraged, Michele took 5 fingers to each arch and scrabbled away and Linda let out a surprised squeal as she started to laugh softly.

“Ummmm, yeah, your feet are definitely not ticklish.” Michele said. “In fact, you probably won’t feel this at all.” She said as she began rubbing the toothbrush into Linda’s arch. Linda’s eyes just about popped out of her head as she screamed and laughed. “No, wait! Ahahahaha Stop aaaaah!” “Sorry,” Michele said. “No safe word for 20 minutes, remember?” And with a wicked grin, she moved the toothbrush to the other foot and let her fingernails attack the foot that was free. “Gotta get these feet good and clean!” Linda’s surprised laughter was amazing to hear. But Michele wanted to see just how far she could go. So, stopping, she pushed the button to drop Linda’s feet back into the water while she went back to the box of supplies. Studying the jars, she opened one and brought Linda’s feet back up. Linda was back in relaxed heaven from the water. Grabbing a glob of scrub, she began working it into Linda’s feet. “mmmmm… that feels great…” Linda said. “Yeah, it is amazing what a little grit can do to your skin. It really makes it like new…” Michele commented, “Especially when you rub it in really good.” And she grabbed the toothbrush once more and began working the base of Linda’s toes rubbing in the scrub. Linda howled with laughter. “You are right, Linda! You are definitely not ticklish. I would have thought this would tickle just a little ittle bit!” Linda squealed and giggled as Michele dipped the brush between her toes. She couldn’t even wiggle them, making the sensations that much worse. Michele knew this after just experiencing it herself, so she kept up going from one foot to the other and in between her toes listening to Linda laugh and beg her to stop.

Glancing at the clock, she dropped Linda’s feet back into the water to wash off the scrub. She made sure to tickle the hell out of Linda’s arches as she did so sending Linda into fits of laughter. Bringing her feet back out of the water, she quickly dried them off and then applied the mint cream. The cool tingling caused Linda to let out a soft “Oh!”

“So tell me, Linda… Now whose feet are at their ultimate in heightened ticklishness?” Michele asked with a wicked grin. “Oh no…” Linda said. “Oh yes… and I still have 5 minutes!” Michele quickly scrabbled her fingernails at the base of the toes on both of Linda’s feet at once listening to Linda burst out into ticklish agony. Switching down to the center of her arch, Linda’s laughter rose to a fevered pitch. Michele noticed that she was no longer begging for relief, she was just laughing at the top of her lungs. Enjoying the sounds of Linda’s laughter for 5 minutes, Michele finally stopped. It took Linda a few minutes to stop laughing.

“Not ticklish, huh?” Michele said with a grin.

“Wow…” was all Linda said with a grin from ear to ear.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back