• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Exploits of a Black College Graduate III and final. F/F, FFF/F, Adult

TheSolemnOne

TMF Expert
The pitcher or Stephanies mystery beverage slowly began to disappear as the night grew late. The four women changed into their night clothes, which consisted of just a tee shirt and Soffie shorts(Jasmine wore ankle socks).

Monica: Whats wrong Jasmine? You think I might tickle those feet again?
Jasmine: (laughing) Nooooo. I am just trying to mask the scent of that fruity ass lotion you used.
Monica: I could wash it off if you want .
Jasmine: I don't know if I want you near my feet anymore.
Monica:(laughing) I will be gentle.

Monica and Jasmine then left the room and went to the bathroom. Stephanie and Desiree were laid out in the middle of the floor alone. Monica had dimmed the lights and turned on TLC's "Crazy Sexy Cool" album. Desiree was totally in another world after drinking a good portion of the pitcher. Stephanie was modest inebriated, but still coherent. Stephanie noticed the Desiree was a little out of it as she laid gazing at Desiree's flawless butter pecan colored soles, (Desiree was unaware). As Stephanie laid on the floor with Desiree, she went back to the night she first laid eyes on Desiree's feet, and how she used her nails to manipulate Desiree's helpless soles and produced sweet, yet uncontrollable laughter. She also clearly remember the scent and taste of Desiree's toes, that became an aphrodisiac to Stephanie that night. Stephanie yearned to do this again.
Stephanie was waiting for the perfect opprotunity to do so as Monicas cleansed Jasmines feet of the peach scent.
(In the background coming from the bathroom)
Jasmine: AHHHHHH!! Ahahahahahaha. I thought you said OOoHAHA you would be gentle!! HAHAHA.
Monica: I can still smell the lotion. This might get bad for you!!. I think I am going to need brush these feet.

Stephanie laid and visualized doing the same thing to Desiree as she laid mesmerized, little to Desiree's knowledge. She final gave in to temptation and seized the opprotunity to relive her wildest memories. Stephanie slowly rose from the area a rug. She snuck up beside Desiree, being careful not to make a sound. Desiree was laying on her stomach and with her head facing the opposite direction. She then quickly grabbed the rug by the edge, and swiftly rolled Desiree up like a Chipotle burrito. Before Desiree could react, the was rolled up tight in the area rug with just her head and feet exposed. She tried to unroll herself, but Stephanie had placed a couple of pieces of tape on the rug to keep it from unrolling which left Desiree rolling around on the carpet.

Stephanie: What do we have here?!?!
Desiree: Wait ! ! I wasnt ready for that ! What are you doing?
Stephanie: You probably should keep it down, unless you want Monica to join us.

Monica was too busy having her own fun with Jasmine, but Desiree remembered what happened that night and thought it would be best to cut her loses. Desiree couldnt see what was going on, all of of a sudden she felt a finger tracing the lines of her left sole.

Desiree: AhHAHMmmmmmm.(trying to hold in her laughter)
Stephanie: Its like following a roadmap. I wonder where this road leads( The then placed her fingernail on a line on Desiree's right arch and traced it to the ball of her foot.)
Desiree: MMmMMMMAHAAHaMMMMM
(Monica yelled from the bathroom)Monica: You guys ok in there?
Stephanie: Yes we are fine, just watching a funny movie. Isn't that right Desiree?(As she continued to lightly traces the lines on Stephanies size 11's)
Desiree:mmmmmmmm. Yes ooooooohhmm. We are fine. (Taking everything in her to hold in the laughter).

(Cut to the bathroom)
Jasmine: You really get enjoyment out of tickling my feet huh?
Monica: Yeah, I like seeing you squirm. You haven't asked me to stop. Do you like it?
Jasmine: I do!! My mind is telling me to pull away, but body is saying something different.(Jasmine passes Monica sly grin )
Monica: This is just kids stuff. You couldn't take being tied and tickled with no way out. I mean you are a Delta.(Monica using a little reverse psycology).
Jasmine: What ?!? Try me!

Monica then lead Jasmine out of the bathroom through the second door that lead to a room that had a king size bed, a dresser, and recessed lighting that Monica dimmed.

Monica: Lets see if you can put your money where your mouth is. Lay down. If you can take being tickled for 10 minutes, I will give you this. (Monica then reached into the drawer and pulled out a wrapped bundle of $20 bills). And i will let you tickle me. If you looe, you will have to (Monica Whispers into Jasmines ear).
Jasmine: OHH. Thats not happening cause I am going to win.

Jasmine laid out on the bed and Monica pulled velcro straps from each corner and bound of Jasmines Ankles and wrist to each corner, giving each ended a tug for tightening.

(Cut back to the living room)

Stephanie had broken Desiree's silence as her nails weaved in and out of Desiree's large, meaty toes.

Stephanie: (she presses her nose against Desiree's left sole as she stroked her right) HMMMMMMMMM!
Desiree: HAHAHHaA. I have had enough!HaHaHaHaHaHaHa.
Stephanie: I haven't had close to enough.( As she planted her nose in between Desiree'a big toe and 2nd toe).

Desiree had become a sweaty, bumbling mess as Stephanie continued her assualt, focusing on Desiree's ultra sensitive left arch and in between her right toes. Stephanie then changed pace of everything.

Stephanie: You know, I really enjoyed the taste of your feet last time. I wonder what they taste like this time.
Desiree: You!!....... HmMMMMMMMM.

Desiree lost her train of thought as Stephanie began to plant kisses up and down Desirees large feet. Desiree was enjoying the gentle kisses upon her sweet, sweaty soles. Each of Stephanies kisses left Desiree in a relaxed state of unawareness. Then Stephanie unleashed her tongue on Desiree's soles causing Desiree to spasm with laughter.

(Stephanie creating figure eights with her tongue on Desiree's soles)
Stephanie: UmMMM. They taste even better then before
Desiree: HAHAHAHOoOOOOOO. Pleeeeeeease stop!!! HAHaHaOoOOHAHhaHa. AAAAAAAAA. Get your tongue AAAHaHaaHaHaHa from between my toes AAAAAHaHaHazhaAaaaOooo!!!

Stephanies tongue was causing Desiree to go into a frenzy of laughter as it darted in and out of the spaces between Desirees lollipop-like toes, occasionally sucking her big toe.
Little to Stephanies knowledge, Desiree's body was reacting to every pass of her tongue on Desiree's newly discovered erogenous zone. Stephanie was in a trance that no one could break her out off, (she occasionally reached through her shorts to touch herself) her lips and tongue could care less how much more Desiree could take, and the laughter that was faintly coming from the other room was only making matters worst. Desiree's body was soon going to succomb to the erotic tongue lashing that Stephanie was dishing out, especially if she continued to trace her tongue and lips back over Desiree's toes.

(Cut to bedroom)

(Five minutes have past and Jasmine has been reduced to a sweaty mess, Monica has only worked Jasmine's toned upper body. Jasmines t shirt has been rolled up to her breast and Monicas fingers have become well acquianted with Jasmines ribcage)
Monica: You had enough yet? Just give up. You cant take much more especially one I move down to those ultra ticklish soles of yours.
Jasmine:(Panting heavily)...... Fuck you. I am about to get that money and ticAhAkle the shit out of yoAhAhAhHAAhHa.
Monica: Yea Yea. This will be over in a couple of minutes. Lets make this more exciting.
(Monica puts a blindfold on Jasmine)
Jasmine: Hey!!! Wait!!! I can't HAHaHAhHaHahahahOOOOOHAHAHAAHAHA. Hold on !! HHHAAHAHAHAHAHAOOOHHNOOOOO. NOT THE LOTION AGAIN!!!

It was too late, Jasmine then realized that this probably wasn't a good idea as she felt the lotion being worked into her dark caramel soles. The smell of warm vanilla filled the room Monica basked in the ambience of sweat and warm vanilla. Jasmine could not see or hear what Monica was doing. Monica looked at Jasmine struggle and then lunged in for an attack on her right size 10 sole. Her finger nails were unforgiving and relentless as they glided with ease up and down Jasmines helpless sole leaving Jasmine screaming with laughter. She then took a palm full of lotion and worked it between her toes, causing Jasmine to plead for Monica to slow down, but not stop.

Jasmine: Pleaaaaaase slow down or something!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Monica: So your giving up???
Jasmine: (breathing hard)........ no...... its just really instense: HAHAHAHAHAOOONOOOOO.AHAHAHAHAHA.
Monica: I will slow down when you give up.( As her fingernails slide in out of Jasmines toes)

(Cut to living room)

Stephanie was showing no signs of stopping an Desiree was nearing explosion, as Stephanie continued her assault.

Desiree: OOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAOOOOOOOOGOD!! HAHAHAOOOOAHHAHAHIM AHAHAHA ABOUT OOOOO TO CUUUUMMMMMMM!!!

Stephanie: Oh really!!! (As Stephanie reached under the couch and unvieled a Hatachi massager).
(Stephanie then wrapped her lips around Desirees left big toe as the placed the Hatachi on her right sole and turned it on high)
Desiree:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOO
(Desiree's eyes rolled back in her head and she lapsed into unconscience for a moment as Stephanie unrolled her unveiling her cum soaked soffie shorts and sweat ladden body.)

Desiree came to a minute or two later as she was awaken by hysterical laughter coming from the other room. Stephanie was smiling and massaging Desiree's feet as she opened her eyes and Desiree returned a develish grin. They both stood up and head to the other room.

(Cut to the bedroom)

Desiree and Stephanie came into the room to a sight neither on of them was prepared for. Jasmine was now completely nude and spread eagle, sweaty and sweet smelling. The timer was still at 5 minutes. (Monica had reset the timer while Jasmine was blindfolded)
This far exceeded Desiree's dream from earlier in the week and she now found herself on the other side of the restraints. Jasmine did not hear Desiree and Stephanie walk in. They both positioned themselves at each foot and began where Monica left off as Monica headed up to the top of the bed.

Jasmine: OOOOOO SHITTHAHAHAHAHAHA.WHAT IS GOING ONNNONOOOOHAHAHAHAHAAHA?
Monica: Looks like your about to lose!!!
Jasmine: IM GOING TO GET YOU WHEN I GET OUT OF HER DESIREEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. NOOOO PLEEEASSSSEEHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I CANTSEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHA!
(Monica then began her assaulton Jamines size DD nipples with her fingernails as both Stephanie and Desiree enjoyed the edible lotion that Monica had rubbed into Jasmines feet)
Jasmine: YOU FREAKKYY BITCHES!!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. HAHAHAHAHAHA. GET YOUR TONGUE FROM BETWEEN MY TOES WHO EVER THAT SISSSSHAHAHAHAHA ON MY LEEEEFTHAHAHAHA FOOOTHAHAHAHAAHA!! OOKOKOKOKOK. I QUITT AHAHAHAHA. YOU WIN MONICA AHAHAHAHA. LET ME OUT PLEASE!!!!
Monica: I will in a minute darling but first I must take care of you.
Jasmine: WHAT?!? OOOOOOMYGOD!!!

Monica had now positioned herself between Jasmine's legs, laying on her stomach. She slowly began licking and sucking on Jasmines enlarged, exposed clitoris, giving Jasmine no choice but to enjoy the expierence. Monica's soles hung exposed on the edge of the bed as she manipulated Jasmines soaking wet womanhood, all while Stephanie and Desiree continued to lick and suck on Jasmines perfectly shaped toes that still tasted like vinilla ice cream. Desiree and Stephanie even tickled Monica's exposed soles from time to time. A minute or two later:

Jasmine: OHHMY GOODNESS THAT FEELS GOOD!!! OOHNOO. AAAAAAAAAAAOOOOAOAOOOOOOOOOO.
Monica: ( As she devoured Jasmines nectar) Now thats what I call Dessert!!!

Monica unstrapped Jasmine and she rolled of the bed and onto the floor in a giggling mess.

Stephanie: Do you guys want payback on us?
(Desiree and Jasmine looked at each other)
Desiree: HELL Yeah!!!
Monica: I will let you get your money if you can make BOTH of use give up and cum in 20 minutes!!

Both Monica and Stephanie began to strip and Desiree and Jasmine strapped them down on top of each other, naked with Stephanies legs spread eagle on top of Monicas legs who were also spread eagle. Stephanie forgot that she had shown Desiree where the Hatchi was. Stephanie and Monica were in for a long night........
Thats it!! This was my first series. You can write your own part four if you like. My next series will include new characters and concepts. I will reread this series and improve where I made mistakes. I appreciate feedback. Hope you enjoyed

Thank you both!! I think I am going to move on to a different concept, I might revisit a part 4 somewhere down the line. I am from the DC area, that's why a lot of my references are made to places in the DMV. Thanks for your feedback.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back