• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled Scene Girl *MMF/F *F/F

DeathBShadow

It was a cool day. There was nothing more than a pleasant walk in the park. The scene girl has puffy hair, not that puffy, but a good amount that made her hair stand up a bit to heighten the length of her head. She blinks at the small kids rushing by as the green cool breeze flash by the punk wearing girl. She bears a short mini skirt, black with pink trimmings as her green eyes analyze the park around her. Her hair was definitely long, reaching midway to her back and front, but it has that style- the scene girls having pointy and strange hairdos. Her dark eyeliner dazzles her piercing green eyes as she bears dark blue nail polish. Obviously, she wears some heavy clothing. Her upper body was in a short tank top revealing her pale belly button with a little dud piercing as her right arm bears a dragon tattoo heading towards her back. The tank top was teal like the color of her hair. A dog rush by her covered sneakers, barking for it’s master across the park. The girl’s socks rolled all the way up to her upper thigh, covering most of her legs. The skirt was especially short, but it was able to prevent some wondering eyes… Except for the little toddlers going here and there. She was an average 5’8, bearing a B size breasts- she wanted more umph to it though.

The girl was obviously nineteen (19). She is a model for scene girls and she could be picked up easily by the crowd. Most of the males gawk at her due to the fact… she’s pretty. Her face was not covered in pimples as they were smooth and pampered. Her entire body is pampered, actually. She is quite pride of such looks… And know how to manipulate the male’s in a simply sway of words. Her name was Stella. She did not need any bodyguards… She wasn’t hated.

The young adult sigh at the sight of some kids playing around happily. She wish she could have some sort of fun… She glance past the iron fence surrounding the park, eyeing at some cute boys with their gals. She also wanted to…. Love someone. She sighs at it all, knowing for sure, her life was busy and no fun at all. Stella carries no bag, placing her hands on her side. She walks away from the park.

A sudden alarm screech through the air sending the scene girl into disarray. A burglary? Again? This was sort of common within the states… But this was too sudden? Stella was going to run back to safety, noticing a sudden rift in the burglary… They were running! And they were firing their guns! Her eyes burst wide open, noticing the two heavily armed males blasting around the streets. They did not have a vehicle to pick them up. They were screaming at the top of their lungs- young obviously- saying, ‘Back the fuck away!’ They were running towards the park! Stella decides to get out of the park and rush towards the nearby woods. It was a fact… The other stores and nearby buildings will close their doors, lock them, and save themselves than the people out on the streets. They did not want to have burglars hold them as captive and trouble the police…

Stella rush deep into the woods, moving the branches out of her face. She did not look back, knowing the woods pretty well. She had entered this place more than once. Those two will get caught anyways. Stella stops near a lake. She recalls this spot… The spot where she dumped her boyfriend for her job now. She itch her head, chuckling at the memory. It… was really… unfair. She kicked the ground. A patch of dirt plopped into the water as ripples scatter throughout the still lake. She does miss him…

Wait. There was a figure behind Stella… She fix her gaze onto the pool’s reflection- HOLY SHIT! She couldn’t turn around as the figure hold her nose tightly, locking her neck in a chokehold. She was… Stella begins to kick, thrust, try to break out of his hold.

“A pretty girl like you shouldn’t be in such a lonely place… Well take you to a good… nice… ’home’.” With those words echoing into Stella’s ears… She pass out.

When she wakes up… It was obvious to Stella… she was captured. They were in some vehicle, hearing the engine and bumpy movement. The vehicle stops. Stella decide to act ‘unconscious’ still. She was definitely in the back of some van… Her body was tied up in the common rope, old fashion wrist behind your back and ankles tied together…

The two males thrust the doors open. They pull Stella out of the van and carry her over the shoulder. This was bad… Really, really bad! It was still the afternoon. She hoped it was nighttime… For some odd reason. They enter some abandoned house, hearing the creaking of their footsteps. They toss their guns down and toss Stella on the floor.

“Jeez,” said one of the males, “Getting in and out without dying is a pain in my ass…”

“Well, we got a new play toy.” comment the other male, referring to Stella, “What’s with her clothing though?”

“It’s punk.” comment the other male, “And she’s a scene girl.” Stella was peeking, trying not to open her eyes wide open. She only grab a few details of the place. It was old, dark colored wood… Could be a rundown mansion? No, mansion is too big for such… It’s just a rundown house, abandoned somewhere… Where is somewhere? Stella glance at the two males… It was odd. Their clothing was not the regular run down ski mask over their face with light clothing… No, they have armor on. Full body armor that covers their feet to head. Another strange thing… was that their heads were covered in a helmet than a ski mask.

“We can use her for ransom.” state the big bulky male. Stella was able to stare at that male due to the fact he was in front of her peeking eyes with his back turned. The armor was shined. Stella could see her reflction. The other male was slender- the brains, presuming that these two are just the only two in such a heist.

“True… She does have some traits that resemble… herself as a model.”

“How about our boss upstairs?”

“Bosses.” correct the slender male again, “Besides… I doubt they want to see what we bra-”

“What did you two do?!” exclaim a female, walking down the stairs. Stella could not peek past the door frame, closing her eyes. This female had a very strict and matured voice, yet there’s some exotic tone hidden beneath such a shout.

“Ah, boss… And other boss… We accidentally grabbed someone in our escape.”

“Who?” pose the new male voice, a bit more calm and collective. The two figures glance at what the male was pointing to, standing in front of the doorway. Stella heard a gasp… surprisingly, from the male.

“S-stella?!” Stella’s eyes burst open, realizing the voice.

“Devin?!” Stella glance at the blonde male wearing glasses and a casual tank top. His body was still slender, and he is around… 21 of age, if Stella’s math is correct. The female, however, bears dark brunette hair and wearing some dark clothing. She glares at me with her eyes as her face was obviously… pretty. It was too fat nor too slender, it was like a perfect doll face… But that’s over exaggerating someone’s face.

“Wh- you grab her?!” pose Devin staring at the two henchmen.

“Yeah… she was near our escape vehicle. She could have… seen the license plate… and we’re done for.”

“Now,” the girl said in a sour distasted voice, “She is in OUR hideout… What the hell am I to do with you two!?”

“Take her to the basement, I want to talk to her…” Devin state. The two masked soldiers nod at the command, taking her down to the basement. Stella found herself planted on a chair, moving here and there. The basement (more like a dungeon since she couldn’t see much in the faintly lit room) bearing jus the two in the very center. Devin was sitting on a wooden chair as well as herself. They glance at one another without saying a word. Devin breaks the silence.

“How’s your job as a scene model?”

“Busy…” Stella answers, “But… it’s nothing big nor special…”

“Are you sure?” Devin said, placing both his hand over his face, lowering himself down, glaring at her. He chuckles sourly. “Is that why you dumped me? For something useless-”

“No! No, no, no!” Stella finds a sudden mistake in her bored self, trying to correct herself, “I mean… At the moment-”

“Oh shut up. You’re just a heartless bitch.” Devin said coldly, getting up off his chair, “You really think I did not hold a grudge against what you did on that day!?” Stella found some slight fear in her body, her nerves starting to spark and flame up. She… never experience a boy so… aggressive against her… Then again. He was the only man that show such, time to time. But this is different from the past…

“D-devin… P-” Stella finds her chair sliding from her be-hind, landing on her ass. She shuts her eyes at the sudden pain, watching the pissed off Devin. He kicked her chair!? The jerk… He stands up in front of Stella.

“I don’t care… You’re nothing to me, but you’re worth something. I’ll just contact that scene company… IN THE MEANTIME…” he gives a devious smirk to Stella, lifting her chin to his eyes, “I’ll just make you wish you never broken up with me… You three, come here!” Devin push Stella towards the ground, whispering something towards the three.

“Have fun Stella, and goodbye you fucking bitch.” Devin was heartless… Screw him. Stella just glares at the once ex-boyfriend, ditching all care and feelings that had happened back then. She does not care if she gets hurts- he was going to pay anyways… W-wait…

“What are you three doing?” Stella ask, noticing a strange contraption she was being placed in. That device was already there… behind her. The lights flare up in the room revealing a dungeon… a torture chamber! Stella turns her head to see the device. It was a chair, obviously made to detain people. This chair… was made to strap one down. It resembles a human, but it was position as if it was opening it’s arms upwards towards the ceiling as the two leg pieces were extended outwards parallel to the ground. The three undid the rope around her ankles and wrists only to secure her onto the contraption. They strap the leather bindings around her ankles and wrists. They didn’t stop there. They place more straps around her legs, leaving Stella’s knees alone as they did the same across her arm. Then they fasten the straps tightly against the device to hold Stella down. They wrap it up by placing the final straps across Stella’s upper body. She tries to move around, unable to move.

“Now…” taunt the female, “You hurt his feelings… He told me about you.”

“Oh really?” Stella answers, giving a hasty hiss at her. “Like I care… you’re his new girlfriend huh?” Stella did not care… This was just a bad day for her walking back memory lane… It’s a tad sad… She’s going to see more of that soon.

“I am not his girlfriend!“ she state in such outrage, “I would NEVER be his girlfriend… He is not worth a penny. Heartless, cruel, and very, very evil… Why… he told me about your little fear.” Stella’s face went pale. This was too much of a bad day from now. Stella’s eyes show the very despair in her pupil, trying to look at the girl…Her words and mouth tremble, the very thought about it make Stella weak.

“W-what did you say?” Stella asks, stuttering in such ‘thoughts’.

“Oh… Devin told me all about your little… fear. More of a silly one to me. Honestly? Tickling? You have a fear to tickling? Tsk, tsk… I ENJOY giving punishment to such… nasty girls… Right boys? You’re not the first female we had fun with.”

“W-wait… you’re telling me…”

“We do this usually… Just to entertain ourselves. Devin actually want some random hostage- preferable a female, then do the usually ransom… Yet he wants us to punish them to the point you will beg…BUT he gives us a certain order to break you to the point you’ll pass out… And do it all over… again, and again… AND AGAIN. Then…”

“NEVER!” Stella hiss, turning her head. Sweat bead it’s way down her forehead as her body twitch underneath the strains. This was bad… No, worse. Devin… that bastard. “I HATE TICKING! LET ME GO!”

“Oh, look at her… Let’s get started boys. Oh, let’s make her more… pathetic.” The girl did not motion any hint to what was in her hands. She shoved a red gag ball right into Stella’s mouth, strapping it tightly around her head. Stella refuse it at first, pushing the gag out of her mouth. The brunette glares at Stella, shoving the ball harder into her mouth securing the gag tightly.

“Be a good girl and love the treatment. Okay?” she winks purposely, sliding her hand across the somewhat bare armpits as the men starts to squeeze at Stella’s bare sides. The feeling of the female’s nails scratching idly at her sensitive armpit made her eyes close shut. Her lungs hammered itself shut when the two henchmen start to squeeze her sides slowly. The feeling was already unbearable. This wasn’t her ticklish spot- thank god, but… this was going to be a long night. Devin never tickled her… Only receive the fact Stella hates the sensation and the very ticklish treatment. Now, she’s in for it. She wanted to beg, get a way out of her fear… She fear the treatment… because she had some strange emotions coming to her when she was tickled at such a young age…

“Oh, a hard one eh? Let’s speed it up boys.” the sudden pace change. The nails at Stella’s armpits were increasing by some seconds, moving at a more moderate pace. Stella could feel the nail driving into her skin a bit more. It wasn’t light like before. Her nails were tracing the very curves that held her pits outwards. The two henchmen pull out some feathers. Stella did not notice their weapons of choice, holding her breathe much and try to ease the sensations. The feathers made Stella giggle, trying to sway the tickling madness away.

“Oh… No, no, no. We can’t have you hold such giggles in… Better yet, let me make you laugh… Let me taste these pits of yours.” the girl lower her face down in such ease, her tongue easily lapped all over Stella’s exposed armpit. Her eyes burst open and laughter explode from her gagged self. Not only was this a sudden toss in the torment, she felt ten fingers clawing at her other helpless and bare armpit, bucking madly against the head rest behind her. She pulls against the straps, twisting and turning only to find her body staying put. The straps were wrapped above and below her B size breasts as well as a strap around her waist. It was tightened to the point Stella could not jump off the contraption for a little while. She was stuck and unable to pry the hands with such wild movement. The two men below feathers her stomach. One of them decide to tease the living hell out of her quivering belly button. The girl licking Stella’s armpit watch the poor scene girl burst into a fit of laughter. The girl’s eyes were watching every reaction Stella was giving off… Enjoying her treatment.

Stella was crying in the inside, her body hating the nerves pricking her every thoughts. Her fear was coming to her. Her feet and hands twist and turn, curling their fingers and toes, flailing wildly as her upper body was attacked. Her face was not blushing, but it was really pale. The tickling… Why this!? Stella found her laughter exceeding her pleas, the gag muffled her bewildered laughter.

“Aw, she’s ticklish… I want to torture her so much more! Tear off her top now!” the two nod at the command. They did not undo the binds holding Stella’s body. They just pull out a knife and slash right through the clothes. After that, they just pry the clothes off of Stella, glancing at her covered breasts.

NO! Stella was desperate, shaking her head madly as the female tickler was amused with Stella’s crazed self. She smirks, a devious smile that did not leave Stella’s head for a while as the tickling was still taking place on her body.

“Take that off too!” order the female, “You… Take her armpits now. Continue the teasing on her bellybutton, I’ll just see if MY THEORY is right…” the two henchmen nod, doing their duty. With the feather and sudden hand squeezing and teasing of her stomach and belly button as well as the man behind her feathering two stiff feathers all over the defenseless and taunt armpits, the girl stands right beside Stella, staring at her breast. She was observing Stella’s bare breast, seeing no erection from the nipples. Her noticeable smirk came across her face. The woman did not hold feathers… worse… electric toothbrushes. What Stella notice from the very tips of the toothbrushes; they bear some white thing…? Frosting? Stella could not think. She was laughing, her face was not blushing by all means. She hated the feeling, shaking her head in disbelief, trying to stop it all. Her head was racing in tightened knots, her nerves getting the best of her thoughts. Tears were starting to form in her eyes. Stella close her eyes hoping the female would not do…

“Aw, you’re so cute… You’re not crying yet. I’m amazed. A girl like you can withstand this… I wonder what would happen if we tease these fine breasts of yours.” Stella’s eyes burst open, trying to stop the female. She screams, she bulks at the restrains, wiggling helplessly- Too late. Stella explode in laughter. The female press the vanilla cover brushes around her breasts. The spinning sensation seems to tickle a thousand of her nerves at once, sending her mind into a turmoil. She was screaming into the gag, releasing high pitch laughter, shaking her body. Her eyes leak tears mixing against the eyeliner as it drizzled down her face. It was too much! She could not move nor defend herself! Her body was screaming, her back arch from the binds as best it could, worse, the two henchmen increase their tickling paste sending Stella into a fanatic fit.

“Now, now, can’t forget to get these nipples now. They should make fine looking cherry rips…” the toothbrushes bears vanilla frosting still. Stella was in agony. Her hair was covering her face as she shakes it in a wild manner. Not only did her sexual spot get teased, she’s getting aroused! Force to like this! OH NO! Her face was blushing, for sure! She tries to bring the very fear into her mind… But she couldn’t. Her nerves were getting at her, the fear leaving her body as the tingling sensations were overwhelming her. Her breasts tickled to the point they were erect, the way her belly button was getting teased with the feathers as well as her hollow pits getting stroked so continuously… She’s unable to deny anything! Stella was laughing, unable to stop this! She was their tickle slave- helpless and confine to enjoy this! The sudden wet feeling lapping viciously against her already tickled nipples was the female’s tongue. Oh god! The wet feeling sizzle it’s way right into Stella’s mind erupting a huge notification! Her eyes burst open, staring at the female blushing slightly as she pulls her own brown hair behind her ear.

“Tasty, tasty…” she giggles as her hands push the electric brush all over Stella’s stomach. She stops the two henchmen and tells them to… “Get at her thighs and pussy… I want to see if she is going to cum!” The order made Stella’s face return such fear (even if she was laughing). She begins to act desperate now. Her head shakes ‘no’ violently as her body slams hard against the restrains. The two men tore the skirt and parts of her socks as her last clothing was tossed away.

She was afraid… her womanhood was going to get tortured?! She never wanted such an experience… She begins to scream in a pitiful desperate attempt to stop the three, but it fell on deafened ears. The female increase her lick on Stella’s nipples, forcing the girl to shut up with such a… unpleasant scream.

“Don’t you finger her… NOR place a dick in there! Tease the outside of her pussy with feathers alone! I’ll see if she is getting turned on… Perhaps that is why you fear such tickling. Getting turned on and getting yourself all messy, huh?” the female ask. The only other fear was if this was to continue forever… Then Stella would die. However, she’s dying by force submission. The girl’s tongue was still tickling Stella’s nipples in such a way it will send any girl or boy into a fit. Her saliva made the skin feel so much worse like lotion as she lick the frosting off of Stella’s breasts. The two men below were dusting four fluffy feathers all over the confused pussy. The female notice Stella’s hard resistance… She glance at Stella’s bellybutton. Using both toothbrushes, she tickles the living hell out of the defenseless spot. The move made Stella release some cum, squinting onto the contraption as well as her thighs. Stella is not blushing, laughing in a bewildered manner, but not loving this in a happy way. Her eyes were scared, closing shut. This is a bad dream- just a bad dream!

“Oh… You squint just a little mess? Aw… you better tell me your spot, or I’ll turn these two men loose!”
Stella understands the threat… She wants to know the spot that will get her to cum… Damn it! Stella lets out a displease cry, shaking her head as tears stroll down her cheek. The female… pity her. She knows what the tears are for… Not from the tickling experience of course, but her threat.

“Jeez… You’re such a whining bitch.” the female state, sighing at the two men, “Go. Leave us be. Come back in ten.” they nod and left the room. The girl watch Stella, sighing still. She plays with her hair… waiting for something. Stella controlled her emotions, glancing at the female… The two were staring right into each other’s eyes. The girl sigh again and undid the gag Stella has. Stella was relieved, thanking her. She starts to stretch her mouth. Her slight whimpering cries were calming down.

“Don’t be so relaxed… I’m putting that gag back on you when they come back…”

“Why…?” Stella’s voice was broken, you can hear it in her question. It was weak and tired. The female gives Stella a slight smile… And it wasn’t a smirk nor a devious sadistic one either.

“The torture. Eh, just because. It makes me feel alive.” she said, “But… you’re the first that I met… who ‘fears’ tickling. I meant some girls who were excited to hating it… But you… you’re different. Fear? Really? Why are you afraid?” Stella looks away from her.

“I-I’m not saying…”

“Oh? Maybe I should kiss you and fondle with your breasts till you tell me.” the female step forward watching a sudden blushed Stella turn her head right at the female.

“HOLD UP!” Stella announce, “W-what… Are you a lesbian or something?!” Stella was not a hater to lesbians… Yet she… has mixed feelings.

“Yes, you have a problem with me.” she said, twisting her voice in a cold manner. She grabs Stella’s head and kissed her- A KISS!? T-th nhlahkjjm cnhys… Stella’s mind was heated up, her face flourished like crazy. Her body was getting hot… Oh god, what is this?! Stella shakes her head cutely, shaking the female off of her lips. The brunette blinks innocently, covering her face as she giggles.

“Aw…! That was… too cute!” she said blushing, “Why did you-”

“Y-you… kissed me?!”

“What.. OH!” the female realize what she did, “I snatch your first kiss huh?” Stella turns her head and tries her best to hide her blush. “Well… it’s not my first kiss though.” the girl tease, moving Stella’s hair behind her ear, “Tell me… your secrets girl-”

“No.” Stella answers, her face turning away from the girl. Her hand slides underneath Stella to hold her chin towards her gaze, “Now, now… I can give you a personally treatment myself-”

“No.” Stella confidently state as the two men come down the stairs to continue with the lesbian girl. “Leave us! I will take care of her… PERSONALLY.” She wasn’t kidding… Stella fear the upcoming plans. The two henchmen made a displeased motion of their hands, turning around and heading right back up the stairs.

“It’s obvious that your breasts are a good spot, but you’re not going crazy… Your stomach, sides, and armpits do not make you cry… Your belly button is a sweet spot, and there’s a couple more I can test out myself. Your pussy, however, needs to be tickled at the same time to make you cum to this…”

“What are you scheming?!” Stella yells, “Are you trying to have sex with me?!”

“In a way I love it… and you will love too. I don’t give a damn if we’re suppose to hand you over- I won’t let ANY girl walk away from my teeth when I want to eat you up. Especially a girl that ‘fears’ this… I will break you like any other girl.” Stella squint at her fear… Shit.

“Please… no more.” Stella said, mustering the courage to say it. The girl turns to her.

“You’re begging even if it’s useless… I won’t stop, that’s for sure. UNLESS… you do it with me…” Stella’s eyes burst open.

“D-do what!?”

“Have sex with me.” the brunette said with a wicked chuckle, “You want to stop this~ yet you have to please me…”

“N-no!”

“Then the tickling shall go on.” Stella’s face was pale, her eyes were losing it’s hope to get out.

“I beg you!” Stella exclaims. The gag is in her mouth once more. She curse at the girl’s move, trying to reason with her.

“Admired by a lot of men… And you can’t even persuade me to stop this… Hmmm, how troublesome can that be…?” she was teasing her. Stella lies her head against the device. She has to… She doesn’t know what to do…

“How about I tease this pussy for a little while… Make it a tad ticklish UNLESS you tell me your ticklish areas…” Stella’s eyes burst open. W-wait… she’s going to make her pussy ticklish?! How can she?! “Oh. My name is Synch if you want to know…” Stella let out a surprise laugh from her gagged mouth twitching at the finger teasing her vagina. This was certainly the beginning. Her nails were BARELY touching the very flesh of the hairless genital, stroking it ever so lightly, but somehow tossing in that quick motion. Stella begins to drool against the gag, terrified at the sudden arousing and laughing sensation.

“Aw… So… Tickling your pussy personally will make you all… wet. Let me try your legs…” Stella’s eyes burst open! NOT THE LEGS! She tries to stop Synch, but the girl grabs two feathers, dusting the smooth naked upper thighs. Stella breaks into a laughing fit, trying to pull her legs out of their restrains. She twist and turn, once again, catching Synch’s attention.

“Aw, another sweet spot to the list… I wonder what will get you the most though. I will call those two henchmen back down here and tease these sweet spots until you cum! It seems as if your laughter has not reach the full pitch yet… But this will do. After I figure out your spots, I will confine them and tickle them to the point you will cum a glass worthy for my taste.” Stella was blushing as the feather dusting her pussy as her thighs were getting assaulted by the other one. Synch was enjoying this! She was smiling, laughing along with the Stella’s muffled laughs. Stella was getting tired. Her body was aching from it’s attempt to get out as well as her head fuming in the sensations especially from the feather teasing her ticklish pussy. Her teal hair sticks onto the girl’s sweaty and teary face, watching her makeup run down her smooth face. It was terrible! All Stella could do was laugh and wiggle in a futile attempt. She was tiring herself out… She could not escape… It won’t be long until Stella will eventually tell Synch about her sweet spots.

“Now, my tongue will just met your sweet clit~” Stella was distracted by the heavy tickles to notice Synch’s new move. Stella screams at Synch, trying to stop the mad lesbian.

Her tongue was oozing it’s ticklish self around Stella’s tightened pussy. Feeling the tongue tickle the living hell out of her defense made her pussy quiver itself wide open, closing around the tongue sticking right into her vagina. Stella’s eyes were widened as she lets out a sudden laughter that screeched through that ball gag. Synch was red in the face. She licks her tongue hastily, shoving her face, deeper, and deeper. Her tongue was stretching it’s way into Stella… Trying to find her two spots- her clit and G-spot… It wasn’t long until Stella was drooling intensely around the gag, laughing and trying to get out. Her body was wild. She was pulling the very strains holding her, trying to get her ticklish pussy away from Synch, but nothing! Stella was deprived, her face flourished madly. Her slight fear of being tickled was being twisted in everyway. Stella close her eyes only to find them shoot wide open at the wet tongue tickling every sensitive sexual area in her pussy. She was screaming laughter, sweat beading down her face, tears exploding over such crimson cheeks. Her body was bucking at the bonds, her heart increasing it’s pace, her breathing accelerating…. Stella was dying of laughter… NO MORE! OHHHH SH- Stella release cum out of her pussy although it exploded all over Synch’s face. She pulls out, laughing.

“WOW!” she laughs, glancing at her white self. Stella is embarrassed… But she was fixated on Synch licking her cum, “Wow… What a taste… Hmm….. Stella…” The teal hair girl glance at Synch, trying to push away her sudden change of heart, “Mind telling me now?” She shakes her head as Synch just feathers… Stella’s neck! OH GOD! Stella begins to laugh wildly, grabbing Synch’s piercing eyes. She force Stella’s head to look upwards, stretching her neck and getting at her tender flesh with the soft feather. She force Stella’s head to look upwards as she dust the feather rapidly, scratching the stiff bristles all over her throat. Stella was screaming again. The only sounds she can reply with in her muffled and ticklish body. She was crying, tears mixing in with her sweat, dripping off her head. She lets go, backing away from Stella.

“Good. Just to inform you… I know all of the girl’s body parts… Inside and out. How to make them ticklish especially… I can tickle the top of your mouth and make it ticklish, or the palm of your hand… Better yet, I can make your very arm ticklish… So…” Synch IS a devil! She undid the gag, hearing Stella curse at her.

“You damn devil! S-stop it! Please! I beg of you!”

“If I am the devil… Why would I stop?” Stella begins to cry right in front of Synch. Stella just shakes her head, saying, “I-it’s my feet! My feet are my worst spots- please! Stop!” Stella was weeping her heart out. Why her!? She hated this… Hates it, hates it, hates it! Her face was weak, showing such sadness roll down her face. Synch was silent. She just glance at Stella’s shoes and stare back at the teal hair girl.

“I’ll… Can you please… Tell me why you fear tickling, then I’ll stop.” Stella was confuse at Synch’s tone. Why was she displeased, sad, choking on her own words. Stella could not wipe the tears out of her eyes, feeling a sudden cloth wiping the sweat and tears away form Stella’s face. Synch was… crying!? Her eyes are open yet tears stream it’s way down her cheeks.

“W-why are you crying?!” Stella asks, trying to stop her own tears.

“Because… I think I found someone I can love.” Stella’s mind exploded. What?

“E-excuse me?” Stella tries to calm her crying self down to a point where she can talk back as Synch hugs onto Stella, “I… think I fallen in love with you.”

“N-no, you possibly can’t!” Stella said, “I’m pathetic… I’m not a good girlfriend, I’ll just hurt you-”

“Lies!” Synch declares, tickling Stella’s left nipple while Synch’s free hand found it’s way into Stella’s right armpit. Stella begins to laugh, shaking her head.

“Q-quihhahtheheheheheehtththth itthehehehehehh!”

“No. I don’t love you just because of your looks… I may like you because of your ticklish body, but your commitment… I can tell what you’re trying to do. I can see through your defense, I know what you’re hiding… Yet I want you to be mine. Mine to protect… Mine to hold. I do not want anyone to hurt you. It’s selfish, I know, but you ’fear’ tickling because…”

“Hehehehehhehnossoeheeheehehstotehepeeehehheheehehe!” Stella tries to block Synch’s words out of her ears, but she couldn’t… She wants to know if this girl, Synch, figures out why.

“… you were waiting for someone to make you laugh in pleasure. Not in fear… I don’t know about your history, or the past… You purposely forgot something terrible you and Devin did… And yet you lie in such a way you don’t recall… He tickled rape you… Stella, you fear it because you were forced to like it- oh, how terrible of me to do the same… But you weren’t scared like the time he did it right?” W-wait… a surge rush through Stella’s head, remembering something.

Oh… Devin DID tickle Stella before… But his foreplay was much, much worse. He made sure her entire body was stretched to the point it hurt. Her body couldn’t move, not even an inch. He used some sort of contraption to hold Stella’s pussy immobilized and tickle it nonstop… She was naked… helpless, unable to move, scream, see, or hear… She was like a stilled doll…

“Answer me Stella… am I like Devin?” Stella… was not afraid anymore. She had all the right to be scared, but for some reason… She seems to hate Devin for doing that. Stella found her resolve… And was able to break it because of Synch… She push that fear out of her.

“Ah… I see…”

“Stella…?”

“Synch, you are not like him.” Stella answer in a calm state, not crying anymore, looking into her eyes “You… are better than him. You treat me as if I was a queen, you played with me with such care… You were interested and me and you bluntly confess your love to me… You made me all warm inside and feel such love I have never felt before. Synch, I love you.” The brunette smiled in such joy, she snuggles against Stella’s breasts.

“Aw… You’re making me warm.” Synch purred, making Stella laugh happily… for the first time. She glance at the hot Synch, staring at her eyes as her eyes stare at Stella… “You look cuter without that silly makeup of yours.” She stop her foreplay and glance around the basement, “I’m getting you out of here!” She undoes Stella’s bonds and finds some clothes for her, wrapping it all over her.

“W-what? A-aren’t you going to c-”

“I’m not a ’real criminal’ hun.” she explains, “I’m an undercover agent. I followed your friend recently to figure out what actually happened to you back in those years and the kidnapping… I could not break my cover until you came along…”

“W-wait…” Stella was utterly confuse, “W-was the tickling necessary then?” The cop stop in her tracks. She blush madly, opening her mouth once. Nothing came out until she turns her head away from Stella…

“No….” Synch said, puckering her lips in a childish manner, “Just wanted to do it.”

“Synch!” Stella yells, “I hate you!” The girl turns around, somewhat heartbroken by such words. Yet… her…

“No, you love me.” Synch tease, tickling Stella’s neck in a quick motion. She continues, “And I know for sure you loved it! I am just relieved you overcame it through me… Come on. The police are coming anyways. They won’t catch us though!” Synch opens a door on the floor, showing Stella a secret way out of the dungeon. She close the door behind them and leads them out of the secret pathway. They exit out of some cave staring at the city. Cop cars were rushing their way towards the abandoned house.

“Thank you…” Stella said, tightening her grip on the officer’s hand.

“What for?” Synch said, giving a sly smirk to her, “I’m just me.”

“For saving me from the abyss of despair and helping my heart restore it’s love.”

“I have something to ask of you…” Synch said.

“Which is?” Stella pose glancing at the girl, she kneels down to her, “Will you marry me?” Stella’s eyes twinkle. Wow.. She was wrong. This was actually the best day for her. Finding love, relieving her fear, getting over her ex… Now, getting married… Blah, who cares about age…

“I do.” Stella said, smiling with a glow around her and closed eyes. Synch place the ring on Stella’s left finger and the two embrace each other to kiss.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back