• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sock Club The Next Day

ticklingiscool

Jennifer was relaxing on the bed watching t.v. She was laying on her belly with her feet up in the air. Dangling loosely off her toes were a pair of pink oversized tube socks. As

she moved her feet around the socks flopped back and forth just so tempting to be tickled. Just then Jessica walked in and shut the door. "Hey Jennifer, what a fun day we had

yesterday", she asked? "I can't believe you two are so into sock tickling, I thought I was the only one", Jennifer said with a smile. "I thought I would never find a ticklng partner,

let alone two", Jessica said. "One question though, why did'nt you ever let me borrow those tan socks Dawn had on", asked Jessica? "She brought them over this morning and left

them on the dresser, please try them on", said Jennifer. Jessica wasted no time walking over and grabbing the long, loose socks. She could'nt believe how soft the were. They

slid so smoothly on her feet and up her legs they tickled just putting them on. "Hehe, these are so nice, how many pairs do you have", Jessica asked? "I gave up counting a

while back, but we can pull them out some day and find out", said Jennifer as she rubbed her feet together making her socks sort of give her a massage. "Hey, you don't have to

do that, I will rube and tickle those beauties any time", said Jessica with a smile. Jennifers face still turned red with embarrasment. The revealing of her sock tickling desire

was still so new. "Let me get Dawn so we can have the whole club", Jessica said as she wiggled her fingers teasingly. Jennifer was so excited she slid her fingers accross her

socken soles in anticipation. She was so tired of tickling her own feet with an electric toothbrush. She craved the tickling from anothers fingers that could not be duplicated.

Dawn came in with her own socks this time. They were light blue tube socks with the three white rings at the top. "Come up here and lets play footsy", said Jennifer. Dawn

couldn't get over the fact she was getting all this attention. It felt so good to her in several ways. She jumped up along side Jennifer and they started slowly sliding there feet

together. Jennifer's pink socks seemed to be hugging Dawns blue ones as they dipped down off her toes and Jessica couldn't take it. She took her long pink nails and gently

wiggled them in the soft moving combination of sock covered wonderfullness. Both girls giggled and said, "is that all you got"? Jessica smiled and jumped in between them laying

the opposite way knowing she would be getting the tickle of her life! It didn't matter, Jessica loved being tickled as much as them and could'nt wait to feel it in those tan, sloppy,

soft socks. She held on to a pair of blue sock feet on her left and a pair blue on her right with all she had. They dug in and it just was'nt fair! Jessica was pinned in between the

two and just laughed and laughed. Her sock feet danced all over the place making them even more ticklish. Dawn and Jennifer were relentless. Finally the let up and when

Jessica caught her breath and her giggling slowed they all gently tickled a foot or two. "I love you girls", Jessica said, "that was so nice, I can't believe how ticklish I am"!

Jessica took her fingernails and slowly dragged them up Jennifer's pink socks and wiggled them around her toes where her socks fit super loosesly. At the same time her other hand

tickled Dawn's blue socks as she held them close together. They tickled for two hours and eventually they all fell asleap each using a soft sock covered foot as a pillow.

Last edited:
Please let me know if you like these stories. I know sock tickling is not that popular, but I sure enjoy it.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back