• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old School Story - Repost - "Ranchers Revenge"

sole

TMF Expert
Was wondering about this story and remembered the name and found it on a site.

The older crowd will remember this story.... new to a lot of you.
This story I first saw in 1993..... when my realization hit upon tickling. ;^)

[by Dirge]

"Damn!"

Bobbi Jo swore as she accidentally banged into the gate. In the dark of the stable, there were a million pieces of junk on the floor between her and where she wanted to go. But then again, she wasn't likely to turn back now, when she had risked so much!

It had all started three days ago. The man from Austin was sooo handsome, and offered her sooo much money, that she could hardly resist when he asked her to bring him the papers on Trigger Happy, the prize stallion on the ranch. Nobody at the ranch would ever have to know that it was her that leaked the word on Trigger Happy's impressive parents. If she could keep from waking up the whole county, that was!

She swung the gate open and crept into the office. In the gloom of the half moon through the window, she could see the safe in the corner, the one that had the papers she needed! A quick pass or two with the hand copier she had, and she'd be able to get away from the ranch and her boss.

She and her boss only had one thing in common; they couldn't stand each other! Whenever the two were in a room together, you could feel the tension jump. It didn't help things that the two women were the best ropers on the ranch, and that whenever the rodeo came through, each tried to prove that she was THE best. Natural rivals. There was also the other great rivalry between them; men. Bobbi Jo, tall, blonde, and buxom, was naturally considered quite a conquest by most men. Miss Sally, on the other hand, was exactly the opposite; small, dark-haired, and with a firey disposition that was only matched by her firey lovemaking. THAT had given her quite a reputation too!

Bobbi Jo made it over to the safe and began to work the combination on the lock. Suddenly, the lights came on. There, framed in the doorway, was Miss Sally, as Bobbi Jo saw through blinking eyes. "What do you think you're doin'?" Miss Sally asked.

Bobbi Jo did the only thing that came to mind: she ran!

Unfortunately, though Bobbi Jo was a fast runner, Miss Sally was faster. In the blink of an eye, she grabbed a rope from the wall and flung it at the fleeing blonde. The rope wrapped itself around Bobbi Jo's knees, and she hit the floor. Almost instantly, Miss Sally was on top of her, and in what seemed like no time, Bobbi Jo found herself hogtied like a prize calf! Ankles and wrists were securely tied together behind her back, and no amount of struggling was going to undo those knots!

"What do you think you're doin'?" asked Bobbi Jo, trying to feign indignation. She was caught red-handed, but if she played it right, she would get out of this and embarrass Miss Sally all in one stroke!

"Ah asked you the same question," said Miss Sally. "And you still ain't answered me. Poking around the safe, in the middle of the night, in the dark? Doesn't look good, girl."

"Ah wasn't doin' nothin' wrong. Let me go!" Bobbi Jo said. More nervous, now; Miss Sally knew what she was up to. But she couldn't prove anything. That was the only saving grace.

"Oh, now you'n Ah both know what you're up to," said Miss Sally slowly. "Aftah Triggah Happy's papahs, right girl?"

"Ah ain't sayin' anythin'" replied Bobbi Jo defiantly.

"Oh, don't be so hasty, girl!" said Miss Sally coyly. "Ah think you'll be tellin' me just about everything I want to know. Why not just tell me now and save us both the bother?"

"Nevah! You can't prove anythin' and I'm not going to admit to anythin'!"

"We'll see 'bout that..." said Miss Sally. She reached down and quickly yanked off one of Bobbi Jo's boots, and then the other. Then she rolled off the socks and tightened the knots around her ankles, leaving Bobbi Jo's bare feet sticking out from her faded jeans, tied tighter than before.

"Hey!" Bobbi Jo exclaimed. "What do you think you're doin'?"

"Oh, just a little old-fashioned persuasion," said Miss Sally. With that, she dragged a fingertip down the length of Bobbi Jo's foot. The bound blonde jerked her foot back, but was unable to move away. It took a supreme effort to keep from laughing out loud. "Sure you don't want to tell me what you were doin' here at this time of night?" Miss Sally asked.

"Don't do that!" gasped Bobbi Jo. "Ah have nothin' to say."

"Oh? Not even now?" asked Miss Sally as she raked all of her fingernails down the length of Bobbi Jo's sole. She did the same thing to her captive's other foot, and she started to giggle. Bobbi Jo started to flex her toes, trying to get away, but it was useless. Miss Sally's fingernails kept on scraping lightly against her pink soles, and soon Bobbi Jo was laughing out loud.

"Please stop! Hehehehehehehe!!!! Please!!!!!" Bobbi Jo begged. Miss Sally ignored her.

"You goin' to tell me the truth?" Miss Sally asked as she continued to tickle her helpless victim, this time rubbing her fingertips between the toes, prompting new gales of uncontrolled laughter. Bobbi Jo's big, size 10 feet, were totally exposed to her tormentress' touch.

"Hehehehe!!!! No!! I won't evah tell you anythin'!! Heheeheheeee!!!"

"As you want it," said Miss Sally, who went to the desk and returned to her captive with a ball-point pen. Bobbi Jo, who had barely caught her breath in the brief break, saw the new instrument of torture and began to beg again, her eyes wide with fear.

"Please! No! Not that! Anything but that! Don't tickle my feet anymore!!! Heheheheheheeeeee!!!! Nohohohohohoh!!!!" Miss Sally had begun to doodle idly on the soles of Bobbi Jo's feet with the pen, causing new gales of laughter from her.

This went on for about half an hour before Bobbi Jo gave in. She couldn't take any more of the torture; she simply couldn't take it! No amount of money was worth this! "All right! All right! I confess! I was trying to steal the papers! Now please stop!"

Miss Sally stopped the tickling torment of Bobbi Jo's feet. "That's all I wanted to hear, Bobbi Jo," she said. "Now Ah'm goin' to punish you and make sure you nevah cross me again!

She went over to the desk and pulled out a long feather...

"No! Please! No more! I confessed, what more do y'all want?" Bobbi Jo lay on the hard floor of the office, hogtied. She'd been in the midst of stealing secret papers from her boss, Miss Sally. Unfortunately, Miss Sally caught her in the act. When she had tried to run, Miss Sally had expertly lassoed her and hogtied her like a prize steer. She had then proceeded to tickle Bobbi Jo's feet, making her confess her crime. Now, though, Miss Sally was going to punish Bobbi Jo; with more tickling! "Ah told you," said Miss Sally. "Ah'm goin' to make sure you never cross me again, and this seems like a wonderful way to do it!"

Miss Sally had a long blue feather in her hand, and squatted down next to Bobbi Jo. The bound blonde tried once more to squirm out of the ropes, but it was no use. Bobbi Jo wiggled her toes feebly in frustration.

As soon as the tip of the feather touched her soles, Bobbi Jo burst out laughing. Miss Sally gently stroked Bobbi Jo's pink soles with the feather, rubbing it up and down... up and down, from the heels to the balls of her feet. Bobbi Jo was in absolute hysterics within seconds.

"Heheheheeeeee!!! Nohohohohohoho!!! Plehehehese stop!" begged Bobbi Jo, but it was no use. Miss Sally kept on stroking her soles with the feather. When she started to tickle her captive's toes, Bobbi Jo broke out with renewed laughter. "Kitchey, kitchey!" taunted Miss Sally as she continued to glide the feather across Bobbi Jo's feet. Bobbi Jo could barely see the vicious grin on her tormentress' face through the tears flowing from her eyes. "Mah, you sho' are ticklish, ain't you?" she asked as she wiggled the feather's tip against Bobbi Jo's arches.

"Hahahahahaha!!! No moah! Pleheheheeese!!!" Bobbi Jo begged. "Ah promise! Ah'll leave the ranch! Just please stop tickling mah feet!"

"You know," said Miss Sally, standing up and stopping the tickling, "it just wouldn't do to have you goin' out of heah with all that ink on yoah feet." She left the office, leaving Bobbi Jo to wonder what she was talking about. In a minute, Miss Sally returned, carrying a bucket and a large scrub brush. Bobbi Jo's eyes widened in horror as she realized what Miss Sally intended! Bobbi Jo sobbed in frustration as she once more tried to escape her bonds, but still it was no use. She was trussed up tightly, unable to do anything but feebly wiggle her feet and toes.

"Now Ah'll jus' get those purdy little feet o'yoahs nice and clean," taunted Miss Sally as she dunked the brush into the bucket of soapy water. She began to scrub the hard bristles across Bobbi Jo's feet and instantly her victim began to laugh helplessly once more.

"Ahahahahahahaa!!! No moah! No moah! Hehehehehehee!!!! Ah'm beggin'!! Hehehehe!!!" But Miss Sally continued to rub the brush back and forth quickly against Bobbi Jo's helpless soles, every once in a while pausing to dunk the brush in the bucket again. This went on for a long while, and there was nowhere on Bobbi Jo's soles that did not cry out for relief by the time Miss Sally stopped.

"Theah," said Miss Sally, "nice and clean again." The soles were slightly wrinkled from the hot water, and were a bright pink, contrasting with the deep tan of the top of Bobbi Jo's foot. Idly, she dragged her fingertips down the length of the sole, from the ball of the foot down to the heel. Bobbi Jo burst forth with a new peal of laughter, having barely recovered from the brush torture.

"Ah nevah dreamed how much fun this could be, girl," said Miss Sally as she did the same thing to Bobbi Jo's other foot and getting a similar reaction. Suddenly, she looked down at Bobbi Jo's faded jeans and said "Looks like yoah havin' 'bout as much fun as Ah am, you little slut!" In fact, Bobbi Jo was getting horny and wet, and it made her ashamed. As much as she hated the torture, it was making her hornier and hornier! Her wetness must have begun to show through her jeans. She blushed deeply. "Come on, little slut, Ah want to see jus' how much you do enjoy this! Let's see you cum foah me, slut!" Miss Sally then started up the tickling again, dragging her fingertips across Bobbi Jo's tormented feet.

"Hehehehehe!! No! Please! Don't do this to me! Hahahahaha! You win!!" Bobbi Jo begged. But it was no use. She was now afraid that she would, in fact, cum from the tickling, and if she did it would ultimately humiliate her! "Ah always do, girl. Ah always do," said Miss Sally. She then bent down and started to lick Bobbi Jo's feet, sliding her wet, hot tongue across them, lightly flicking its tip against Bobbi Jo's sensitive skin.

"Ahahaahahahah! No! Not that!!! Eheheheheeh!!!" Miss Sally curled her tongue around each of Bobbi Jo's toes in turn, each time bringing a fresh gale of laughter as she swirled her hot and moist tongue around the sensitive digit. Bobbi Jo was crying now, barely able to breathe from laughing so hard. In fact, her laughter became nothing more than wracking sobs.

And still the tickling went on. Suddenly, Bobbi Jo could feel it coming; that tingling-warm sensation in her crotch. Desperately she tried to fight it, to hold it off. But Miss Sally kept on licking her feet, devilishly tickling her, and had now begun to nibble gently on her heel. Finally, it was no use, and Bobbi Jo exploded in one of the most intense orgasms she had ever had, shivers encompassing her entire body and a low moan escaping her lips.

But what was happening? Bobbi Jo was certain she heard two moans! Was Miss Sally mocking her, or... Finally the tickling stopped. Bobbi Jo craned her neck around to see her tormentress, and knew it was true. Miss Sally's jeans were unbuttoned, and she lay panting on the floor, one hand thrust beneath her panties. All the time Bobbi Jo had been so ashamed of being turned on by the torture, and there was Miss Sally, just as turned on by giving it! "You caught me, girl," said Miss Sally between gasps. "But don't think it's over yet. Aftah an experience like that, I'm not evah goin' to let you leave!" Bobbi Jo thought it over. "You know, Miss Sally, Ah don't think I'd evah want to!"

-The End-

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back