• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OHIO- YOU SUCK. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

TMF Expert
I have lived in Ohio for 11 years. I have been on this forum for 9 years.

I KNOW there are tickle people on this site in Ohio. Well, listen, northern Ohio-ans. You SUCK. Every time someone puts a personal up, which I have done for the past 7-9 years, you don't reply.

Let's try a munch? JOE HIMSELF from TMJ productions gets behind the damn thing, and NO ONE REPLIES.

Now before you get a stick up your ass and decide you want to reply to me and tell me to quit whining, and tear my head off, try to put yourself in my shoes and see where I am coming from. This is 9 years of being on this site, putting personals in constantly, and nothing happening. 9 Years of a friggin barren wasteland. NOTHING.

I might as well leave this site.

So I do not apologize for a thing I am posting here. I have been cordial, nice, supportive, etc. But Northern Ohio, YOU SUCK-SUCK-SUCK-SUCK. SCREW you. I am done.

No more personals. Good bye. Thank you Joe, for giving it your best shot. you're awesome.

Many of you are awesome. Northern Ohio, chicken-shit people, you suck.
Bye. I am leaving the TMF. :wavingguy

The Personals generally don't work here, especially if you're a M looking for an F. I kind of understand why, though. There might be some safety concerns on the part of females by meeting up with men they've never met, which is understandable. I'd forget the personals, probably the best way to find a tickle partner is to attend a gathering. With a lot of other people around, some of those safety concerns are likely to go away. I too live in Ohio, and there have been some gatherings here during the past several years. Don't give up, you might just want to change your approach, that's all.

Well put makeUsquirm!
I am all for gatherings, munches and the meeting of other tickle people, but having only been to 2 and hosting 1, it's still a very nervous feeling going into a situation where you don't know anyone.
So this attempt failed, no worries. I'm sure there will be other get togethers around the midwest.

And yes, def stay off the personals if it gets you all worked up. Actually don't do anything that makes you mad it's bad for your health!
Peace

Heck. Right now there are about 5 different Dayton threads in Personals, and none of us can get that together - and we're all in the same city!
I would attend a munch, if it were closer to my area of the state. There was just one in Cincy that I had to miss because I had a conflict. That sucked for me, because I'd really like to meet more people in person who are into tickling.
I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, OP.

man I was MAD... lol

Still frustrated. If anything ever happens, fine, but I am tired of looking.

Really? Wow.

Bella Bash is in central Ohio, and it's been a success for many years.

I involved with someone from that event in the previous decade.

Personals are less successful than gatherings. Simply true. Gatherings are iteratively grown. Means there may be two at a munch, then 4, then 10. As you acquaint, and get involved socially with the folks you like, you'll find greater success meeting play partners. Until then, you have the frustration you've expressed here, where just conveniently meeting someone isn't really possible.

If that worked for you in the vanilla world, you're the first person I've met who got that. I know some pretty folk, a few rich kids, a couple of seriously built jocks, a mess of actors and musicians, and the easiest it gets for any of 'em is when they're treated like objects. They "get some" a lot, but get no real connections and end up feeling used.

So there's the exchange - used or waiting to... to what? Use? If you don't want to just "get some" here, meet folks. Those of you on this thread should grab a brew, or lunch on a Saturday, scheme a method to meet up again. Call on folks in Bella's event to visit of a Saturday this summer, up at the shore.

Normally I don't suggest anymore, as this frustration you're experiencing has been on this section since it started. It ain't you, though, brother. It's the way of connecting. It's a bitch, complicated as hell, and requires friendships to make it reasonably possible. All the folks I know who, like me, connected, are ALL socially active. I don't know of many that met via personals alone. The ones that did were "known personalities" in the forum. Interacted a lot. A body could figure out what they were about. 1000s of posts, not just a couple hundred.

Meet up for brews and discuss, gents. Figure out what'd draw folks from outta town to visit. Seriously. It works 'cause we make it work.

Continue checking this space for gatherings -- I have a particularly good feeling about a follow-up to a Southern Ohio one we had about a month ago (look for that maybe starting in September). The turnout there wasn't necessarily huge -- but it was the first one, the m/f ratio was solid, and I know at least 3 more Fs who expressed interest in attending the next one. Now I know that's not necessarily "close" to you, but this is a niche enough interest that travel just becomes a mandatory thing.

Whatever you do -- don't lose hope and bail now, dude. I've lived in this state my entire life, and -- believe it or not -- there us currently about as much interest as I've EVER seen out of this area (although, yeah, I haven't really been able to "figure out" the last couple Ohio personal ads, either).

Now as far as Northern Ohio goes (specifically), have you ever tried FetLife?

I know what you mean Chicago barely has anything going I attended one gathering in Chicago there was only four of us there . not to many people go I don't understand why some of the tmf members from Chicago wont show up Chicago has better sites than Jersey (no offense) but has everything to have a great gathering so don't feel so alone in this metickleu its more of a popularity contest here if you are well known girl aroun here then yeah you have many people show up because every guy is gonna assume that there gonna get lucky and the girl members know that which ruins it for many of us its kina like face book if a guy post some thing its a couple likes but if a girl posts the same thing 30 40 likes on it but this subject is a double edge blade.complain all you want but ain't nothing gonna change

When Chicago seems light, move to Iowa, which has never had a gathering.

Seriously.

There's a reason so many hosts stop hosting. People front when they don't get what they want, when we're giving you what we can, on our time.

Now, Personals, that's a players game. It's different than mackin' in a club, different than gatherings, whole different head.

I know there have been gatherings in Ohio-Columbus and further south- but I am referring to the north coast- We have Toledo and Cleveland, and all in between, and no one wants to follow up. Later!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back