• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Diane's Obsession (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Hey folks, I came up with another story for the fans of the TMF will hopefully enjoy. It is based off a fantasy scenario for a fellow TMF member TicklishGinger. I wrote a story for her and wanted to share with all of you. I hope you all enjoy it, and let me and especially TicklishGinger know what you think.

Diane's Obsession (F/F)

Diane sat in her apartment wondering what happened. She had her; she had that woman that drove her mind and her heart insane. She wondered how she could be so stupid and let that young woman escape her? Diane looked in the mirror and snarled at herself. She grabbed her blonde curly hair and wanted to pull it out. Her frustration began to rise up in her mind as she recounted what happened earlier in the day. The memory of what happened was still very fresh……

EARLIER

Rachel stood in front of the mirror, getting ready to attend her cousin’s wedding. She liked what she saw in the reflection. She has been considered very beautiful with her tall athletic frame. Her red hair brought out her beautiful facial features and she had her share of male, even sometimes female, admirers. But she wasn’t thinking about that now. Her cousin was getting married and she knew she had to look her best at this momentous occasion. She finished putting on her makeup, blew herself a kiss, and headed off to the ceremony.

When Rachel arrived, she parked her car then went towards the hall. She loved the place her cousin picked for the wedding. The ceremony was going to take place on top of a hill at the richest country club in the county. She began walking towards the hall, her expensive heels clacking across the concrete walkway. She finally made it up the hill and was ready to walk inside. She saw many guests milling about, trying to find their seats. Rachel saw her uncle and aunt and gave them a big hug. She enjoyed seeing her family and was thrilled for her cousin. As she was talking to her husband, she felt someone looking at her. She turned her head and saw a woman staring back at her. She was an older woman, she had blond curly hair and was not a bad looking person, just older. Rachel turned her head away and continued speaking with her family.

Diane stared at Rachel standing with her family. Diane licked her lips at the sight of that stunning woman. She hasn’t seen a beauty like that in years. She looked so graceful. She reminded her of herself once. Diane used to be a beauty queen type who had many admirers. That was a long time ago. She was busy with work, so she never got to work out as much. Being a history professor was exhausting and she didn’t get to work out that much, so she let her body “go” a bit. Although she still had an air of confidence for her age of 35 years. Over the years, she even developed an infatuation with other women. She loved the way they looked, how they felt, sometimes, how they tasted. Diane shook her head to snap herself out of her trance and continued to look at Rachel. She just had to know this beautiful creature. She saw Rachel walk away from her family and towards some people that she knew. This was her chance!

Rachel shook hands with other guests, some who were friends of her relatives. As she shook hands and made small talk, her vision came across that strange woman staring at her. The woman was now extending her hand towards her. Rachel was cordial and shook the hand back. “Hello. Thanks for coming. Do you know the bride or groom?”

Diane’s heart fluttered when she touched Rachel’s soft hand. She held on longer than she should, and looked back into Rachel’s eyes. “I am a friend of someone who knows the bride. I was asked to come along. I am Diane. Such a beautiful hall isn’t it?”

“Yes it is. Well, nice to meet you. My name is Rachel. Looks like the ceremony is about to begin.” Rachel told her as she walked towards her seat.

Diane watched Rachel walk away and smelled her hand. It smelled like Rachel’s perfume. Diane felt a tingling from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. She found herself a seat as the ceremony started. She couldn’t think straight. Rachel was perfect. She smelled nice. She looked beautiful. She was someone that she wanted to know, possibly even….intimately. The ceremony continued, but all Diane could do was stare at the back of Rachel. She imagined what it would be like to see Rachel in a more comfortable setting. Diane started to get wet just thinking about it.

The ceremony finished and Rachel stood up and cheered like everyone else in the audience. Her cousin was now married and the congregation was starting to leave. Rachel walked arm in arm with her uncle and was headed towards the reception area. As she walked into the reception area, she saw that woman again. Rachel didn’t try to focus on that too much; she had plenty of people to attend too. She took her place at a table and the reception went on.

Diane was pacing back and forth through the reception area trying to get better glimpses of this outstanding beauty. She wanted to ask Rachel to have one dance. “C’mon, just walk up to her and ask her to dance? Surely she loves to dance. Her body is so wonderful, so athletic looking. Naw.. she’ll be dancing with everyone. Look at her! One day, we will have our moment. Oh yes we will. But, I just need one…just one..just one single dance with her…Let’s go Diane….” She thought to herself. She walked up to Rachel who was talking to another guest. “Um, Rachel? Can I ask you for a favor?”

Rachel turned her head and saw that woman again. It seemed like everywhere she was, this lady was close by, looking at her. Now she was asking for a favor? “Uh, hello. Um, what can I help you with?

“I was wondering if I can have one dance with you?” Diane asked, her toothy smile showing.

“A dance? Is she serious? Who IS this lady?” Rachel thought to herself. “I’m sorry, I have a few dances lined up already. I don’t know if I can get to you…” Rachel lied. There was no way she was going to dance with this strange woman.

“I can wait. Really, I can…” Diane replied, trying not to show her anxiety.

“That’s ok. I don’t want to keep you waiting. I also have to hang out with my friends as well. I hope you find someone to dance with though…” Rachel said, trying her best to sound nice. The thought of dancing with this strange woman started to repulse her.

“Oh..ok..” Diane said as she turned and walked away. Diane started to walk faster and did her best to hold back her tears.

Rachel saw the woman walk away and felt kind of bad, but there was just no way she was going to dance with that woman. Rachel then knew she had to find someone, anyone, to dance with so it wouldn’t seem like she was too mean.

Diane made it back to her table and watched Rachel continue to talk to guests. All she could think about was being rejected by this red headed beauty. She knew it was a long shot, but it took all her courage to ask her for just one dance. Diane couldn’t believe it. Here she was, 35 years old, and feeling a little lovesick over a much younger woman. She thought how about how nice it would have been to have her body so close to Rachel’s. She thought about how soft and warm the skin would be on hers. She started drinking more and more alcohol while she watched Rachel. She saw Rachel dancing with other guests and it started to burn her up. They should not be dancing with her! It should be her! Rachel should be all hers! Diane started thinking about her rejection.

“How could she be so cruel? All I wanted was a dance. I mean, how could she know my heart fluttered next to her? It was just a dance. That’s what these pretty girls always do! They just flaunt their beauty and they know it crushes people when they reject them. Rachel should be with me. I would make her happy. I would treat her like a princess. But, instead she rejected me… Oh, I will have you dear Rachel. You and that soft body will all be mine! There will be no escape….” Diane thought as she continued to drink more and more champagne. She continued to imagine Rachel’s body under her control. She became more and more wet thinking about an encounter with Rachel. She just had to have her….

Weeks passed since the wedding and Rachel continued on with her life. She just finished her college class and was headed to one of her favorite coffee shops. She made it to the shop and put her books down, so she could set up a study area. As she readied the area, she saw a familiar face. She couldn’t put her finger on it, but she knew she saw that face somewhere. When she went to look again, the face and the woman it belonged to was gone. Rachel shook her head and laughed at herself for imagining things. She went to get her coffee so she could start studying again.

Three days passed and Rachel was getting ready to go to the local fitness gym. She was having a stressful week and needed to release some steam. As she walked into the gym, she saw a lot of people working out. She made it to a stair climber machine and got started. As she worked out, she felt strange. It felt as though someone was looking at her. She turned her head and just saw people working out. She turned to the left and saw a woman with blond curly hair sitting in a chair tying her shoes. Rachel thought nothing of it and continued her workout. She knew she must be crazy because no one was looking at her. The woman in the chair finished tying her shoes, looked up and saw Rachel and smiled…

Another week passed and Diane was smiling to herself. She had been following Rachel for a few weeks and became even more infatuated with her. She would see Rachel at the local college. She would see her at the gym. She really loved looking at her in the library, studying away. Diane’s heart fluttered again when she remembered seeing Rachel sunbathing by the pool. That soft delicate skin was glistening with oil in the sun. Diane wanted to pounce on her and lick that skin, but too many people were around. Following Rachel was a highlight of her life. She was proud that she could actually follow someone without getting caught. She felt like a spy in a novel. She even got some key clues about Rachel’s patterns by asking innocent questions to students. Diane would then go home and masturbate thinking about being next to Rachel. Then, her mind would turn to anger again when she remembered how Rachel blew her off at that wedding.

“How could she? Doesn’t she know I am falling in love with her? How could she reject me? She’s beautiful, but cruel! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yes, she is cruel. But, I can be even more cruel. I should make her pay for rejecting me. Maybe I can persuade her to love me. But, she will probably reject me again! Oh no, I must teach this beauty a lesson. She should learn that you can’t hurt people like me! I am a woman with brains, beauty and tremendous passion! Oh yes, she will learn a lesson. But, she’s so beautiful. Look at those lips…That smile..Those eyes….oh my heart…. But she is a cruel cruel bitch!!! She’s so adorable…I must have her…” Diane thought as she gazed at a picture she took of Rachel. “I must have her……”

Rachel looked in her mirror and smiled. She was looking hot tonight! She was going to hang out with some friends from school at the local pub. It was Friday and she needed some fun after the hard week of school. It was great being away from home and she could do almost anything she wanted. She left her room and eventually made it to the pub. The music was blaring and the place was packed! She made it to her friends and immediately they began to have a great time. Because she was underage, the bartender wouldn’t give her alcohol, but her older friends would give her some. She started to feel warm and a lot more loose.

Two hours passed by and the night was still going quite well. Rachel was getting a little tired, but she was having way too much fun. She put her glass down and said hello to another friend. She finished their quick conversation and she started drinking from her glass. The beer tasted really good and she quickly finished it because she wanted to go dance. She got to the dance floor and was dancing the night away. However, after a few songs, she started feeling woozy.

“I must have drank a little too much…” she mumbled as she made her way back to a chair. She started getting hot and started to sweat. She leaned back in her chair and it seemed like the Earth was spinning very fast. It felt like she was starting to lose consciousness as the alcohol seemed to take its effect.

Rachel’s friends came by her and looked to see if she was ok. They mumbled and even giggled that she couldn’t hold her alcohol. Then they saw a woman with blond curly hair approach them.

“You kids go have fun. I will take her home. She is in one of my classes and I know where she lives.” Diane told them.

Rachel’s friends let the woman pick up Rachel and carry her out while they went back to party. Diane helped carry Rachel to her car and let her slump over in the back seat. As she folded Rachel’s legs in the car, Diane couldn’t help but smile. She then got into the driver’s seat and her heart raced a million miles a second. She couldn’t believe that after all this time, she was going to have Rachel! She almost started to drool as she put the key in the ignition and started the car. Her hands were shaking and her mind was racing. Rachel was in her back seat, and she was going to have a LOT of fun with that sweet body. Diane started speeding up and her car moved down the highway faster. She knew just the place to take Rachel to enjoy this wonderful moment…

Rachel’s head was pounding as she started to come out of her slumber. She moaned a bit as her eyes slowly opened. She tried moving her arms, but realized she couldn’t. Her eyes shot open and saw that she was in some kind of room. It looked like she was in a cabin judging by the room décor. She started to struggle and realized she was sitting in a chair, with her arms duct taped to her sides and to the arms of the chairs. The tape was across her elbows and her wrists, and even her ankles were fastened to the legs of the chairs. Her mind went back to the previous night and all she remembered was dancing, then feeling really dizzy. Rachel started to panic. Did someone kidnap her? Where was she now? What was going on?

“Help! Is someone there?!” she screamed. There was dead silence and she continued to struggle. Visions of horror movies came into her mind and fear gripped her soul. She struggled against the bonds, but the duct tape held fast.

“Scared?” a voice said right behind Rachel’s ear.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! WHAT THE….” Rachel screamed. Her eyes popped wide open as the figure made its way into her view. She blinked her eyes a few times and the face looked real familiar.

“Hello Rachel…remember me? “ Diane smiled.

“You the hell are you?! Why am I tied up? Where am I? What the hell is going on?!” Rachel screamed.

“Tsk tsk tsk. So many questions. You don’t remember me at all?” Diane smiled sweetly.

“No!! Have we even met?! Why am I tied up? Let me go!!” Rachel yelled.

“No..not yet my sweet… you have met me before. You don’t remember at a wedding? You were so beautiful that day…”

Rachel’s mind began to race. Wedding? What was this woman talking about? Rachel began to think back to her cousin’s wedding and tried to remember the face. Then it hit her. It was that strange woman who asked her to dance! “Um, oh I remember you… Um, nice to see you again. May I ask why I am here and taped to a chair?” she said sweetly, hoping to reason with this woman.

“Oh, so you DO remember me. That’s good. Don’t you remember how it ended?” Diane asked.

“Ended? What do you mean ended?” Rachel asked.

“I asked you to dance with me… you were so beautiful. I wanted to have a dance with the belle of the ball!” Diane said with a very sweet smile and loving eyes. “But then……… YOU REJECTED ME!!!” Diane’s eyes then turned to evil slits and she put her face right into Rachel’s. “You humiliated me in front of everyone! All I wanted was… ONE……STUPID….DANCE!!!! you couldn’t do that could you? COULD YOU?!! Now, I have you all to myself. No one is going to dance with you now…. My heart was broken that night. But..I forgave you…..”

Rachel’s head was spinning. “All this is about a dance I declined you? Well, we can dance now…”

Diane giggled. “Oh really? I know you will. In fact, I KNOW you will. But first, you have to prove yourself worthy to ask me for a dance…”

“What the hell is up with this crazy bitch?!” Rachel thought to herself. She knew she had to act calm so this crazy woman wouldn’t hurt her. “Um, how do I prove myself worthy?”

“Well…..for starters you have to answer some questions of mine. The more you answer correctly, the more you prove yourself worthy. But if you get them wrong…Well, you will be punished…. Ready?” Diane grinned.

Punished? Rachel’s mouth dropped. Her fear escalated as she didn’t know what to expect at this point. “Um, I guess so…” she winced.

“First question….I like this one too. See if you can answer it. Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? Name 4 people who did….” Diane asked.

“What the hell?” Rachel thought to herself. “Dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? Um, I don’t know anyone who danced with the devil…”

“Awwww..that’s too bad. Remember what I said about getting answers wrong. You get…. PUNISHED!!” Diane screamed and then plunged her fingertips into Rachel’s underarms.

“WWHAT??!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DON’T DO THAT!!!” Rachel screamed. This woman just tickled her!

“Ticklish my dear? Oh yes, every question you get wrong, you will be…tickled.” Diane laughed as she continued to stroke her fingertips in Rachels’ armpits.

Rachel laughed hard as she felt the finger tips scurrying in her armpits. The way her arms were strapped to her sides, she could move and the fingers dug in there. Rachel did not want to be tickled by this woman. But the laughter poured out as the ticklish sensations ripped through her spine. She saw the gleam in Diane’s eyes, who obviously was enjoying this, and she couldn’t stop her. “Please….please stop!!!” Rachel roared in laughter as she tried to close her arms, but Diane’s fingers were trapped in her armpits and now they were starting to burrow deeper into the pits. The sensations drove Rachel insane as her armpits were a definite hot tickle spot on her body. What seemed like an eternity passed and the tickles stopped. Rachel tried to catch her breath.

Diane smiled and stopped tickling. “Awwww, poor baby is a weeeee bit ticklish is she? Then I suggest you get the next question right….In the year 1845, a man crossed the Mississippi River with nothing but his underwear and his dog. It made the local newspaper. Tell me, what was the dog’s name?”

Rachel’s eyes looked on in horror. How would she know what the dog’s name was? She never heard of the incident. “Um, um, um…Spot?” she threw out there taking a wild guess.

“….NOPE!!!! KITCHY KITCHY KITCHY!!!” Diane laughed as her fingers then went under Rachel’s shirt and begin tickling the soft skin of the tummy.

Rachel exploded in laughter as her belly was now being tickled. She screamed and tried to move her body, but she was strapped to the chair. She was trapped and there was no way to go. Diane loved the way Rachel tried to move but couldn’t. She then rose up the shirt and looked at the beautiful innie belly button. She tickled all around it, sending ticklish tremors throughout Rachel’s body. She loved the way the tummy heaved in and out, trying to escape her fingers. She then concentrated and went after the ribcage. She began to squeeze Rachel’s ribs gently, finding the soft spot in between the ribs. She just adored the way Rachel looked in her ticklish agony. Diane began to count each rib, making sure she lingered her squeezes whenever she found a really sensitive spot. Her hands then began to race up and down the ribcage and even traveled to the stomach area again. This made Rachel shriek again.

“Having fun beautiful? It is time for the next question. If you get it wrong, I will find out just how sensitive your belly button is…. Inside the White House, there is a secret tunnel in the kitchen. Only one President walked through that tunnel. Who was it?” Diane asked.

Rachel was still trying to catch her breath when the next question was asked. She heard the question and cringed. Diane was asking her all kinds of crazy questions. Questions she knew she couldn’t answer. She was also getting frustrated. This crazy woman held her captive and started to tickle her! The worst part was that she couldn’t move away. Her body was stuck in the position on the chair. The crazy bitch even found her sensitive tummy and now her belly button was threatened. Rachel began to sob. “I…I don’t know…. Was it Kennedy?”

“Oh poor baby….the answer is….. NO!!!!!” Diane laughed as she then pushed her index finger deep into Rachel’s belly button, sending the poor woman into wild hysterical laughter. Diane swirled her finger around and around the sensitive button and enjoyed watching Rachel’s head shake violently. She then pulled her finger out and lightly traced the tip of her fingernail across the smooth outer rim of the navel, which was followed by high pitched laughter. Diane was starting to really enjoy herself. She had Rachel all to herself and she just LOVED the way she was laughing. She began to poke her finger in and out of the navel. In and out. In and out. In and out. She loved the girlish giggles of Rachel. It was music to her ears. She then reached her head forward and began to lick the vulnerable belly button.

Rachel felt something warm and wet sliding across her navel and she went bananas! She opened her eyes long enough to see Diane’s head on her navel. Rachel realized that it was a tongue that was doing this to her! Her body quivered as she felt the tastebuds gliding across her button and all she could do was laugh. She didn’t want to be tickled and having a tongue tickling her was really causing her to lose it. She wished the torment would stop. She wished this crazy woman would stop trying to tickle her. Her eyes then bugged out when she felt the tongue darting in and out of her navel and tears began to form in her eyes. The tickling was getting to be too much. Her head started to feel lighter and she begged Diane to stop. Unfortunately, Diane was planning on stopping.

“Ah my poor little ticklish Rachel… she is such a ticklish little girl…. Ready for the next question?” Diane asked.

Rachel couldn’t believe it. This woman was still going to ask more questions? The tickling has been horrible this far and Rachel didn’t want to play anymore. “Please…please..I don’t want to play anymore.. let me go…” she moaned as her head slumped down.

“Oh no sweetness! It is time for the next question…If you don’t get it right, these knees are next…” Diane told her. “Now…. In the middle of Mongolia, there is a special sauce that the locals use to feed their goats. What is the name of the sauce?”

Rachel heard the question and began to sob. She knew that she wasn’t going to answer the question correctly and prepared herself for the worst. “Please don’t tickle my knees….I don’t know the answer..”

“Awwwwwwwww….that’s too bad!!! Tickle tickle tickle time……” Diane giggled as she began to lobster claw Rachel’s knees.

Rachel screamed to the top of her lungs as she felt Diane’s fingers squeezing her knees. The ticklish sensations ripped through her body and she couldn’t stand it. The chair began to shake because she kept trying to get away from the evil fingers. With every ounce of strength she had, she tried to break free, but the duct tape held firm. The fingers continue to squeeze and Rachel begged for mercy. All she could feel were the “claws” squeezing and squeezing and squeezing and squeezing. She wanted to kick her legs, but they were taped to the chair. She couldn’t move. She couldn’t get free. All she could do was sit there and take the tickling. Whenever Diane found a soft spot in the knee, Rachel wanted to cry. Her knees were way too ticklish. Rachel then began to worry as she got more lightheaded. Her head rolled around and finally, she passed out.

Diane pouted her lips as she realized Rachel had passed out. She looked at her watch and realized that she had been tickling Rachel for over an hour! “Time sure does fly when you’re having fun…” she laughed to herself. Diane checked Rachel’s head, then decided to cut her loose from her bonds. It was time to have some more fun with her when she woke back up………

Rachel began to come to and breathed a sigh of relief. She recognized her body was laying down, and figured she just had a nightmare. What a nightmare it was. She was getting tickled tortured by that crazy woman from the wedding. But then horror came over her face when she couldn’t move her limbs. She looked around and realized she was still in the cabin and now she was on her back on a table. She was spread eagled and now all her limbs were stretched out. She tried to struggle free, but couldn’t get the bonds free. What made matters worse was that she was only in her bra and panties! She knew Diane was lurking somewhere and now her body was even more vulnerable. She lifted her head, then shrieked! Diane was walking seductively towards her.

“Well, look who’s awake now…..did you have a nice nap? I missed your ticklish skin my sweet Rachel…” Diane cooed.

“No!! No more tickling! Please!!! DON’T TICKLE ME ANYMORE!!!!” Rachel screamed.

“Why not tickle you? It is SOOOOOOO much fun….Ready for your next question?” Diane asked as she stood next to Rachel’s feet.

“NO MORE QUESTIONS!!!! PLEASE!!! NO MORE!!! GET AWAY FROM MY FEET!!!” Rachel screamed.

“Tell me Rachel, We all know China has the largest amount of people in their country. But, do you know how many cats live there? I need you to be very specific….” Diane asked.

“What?!! How many cats? A billion!!! I don’t freakin know!!!” Rachel answered.

“Nope..wrong answer… Are your feet ticklish?” Diane laughed.

Rachel screamed the scream of all screams as she felt Diane’s fingernails flutter up and down the soles of her feet. Her feet wiggled wildly as the nails skittered across her very sensitive arch and across the ball of the foot. “PLEASE STOP!!”

Diane laughed as she watched Rachel’s feet flail away as she made her fingers travel all over the sensitive skin. She held Rachel’s big toe still and then using her other hand, she scrabbled her nails down from the big toe, across the instep, off the heel, then traveled the fingers up the middle of the sole of the foot. She made sure her fingers stayed in the center of the arch for a little bit before scratching lightly on the center of the ball of the foot. “Kitchy kitchy kitchy…such a ticklish foot!” she giggled.

Rachel went into silent laughter as Diane’s nails tickled the ball of her foot. She wanted to laugh out loud, but the tickling was too much. She couldn’t even move her foot as Diane held onto her big toe. Then her back arched up in the air as she felt Diane’s nails invade the crevices between her toes. She wanted to pass out again, but Diane would change up her pace to prevent her from passing out. All she wanted was for the torment to end.

Diane was enjoying the torment of Rachel’s foot. She then look at Rachel’s other foot and figured it was time to play with that one. She moved over to the other foot and immediately went after the arch. Diane couldn’t help herself. She lowered her head towards the foot and began to lick the sole of Rachel’s foot, sending her victim into blood curdling laughter. Diane loved the way her tongue glided across the tender foot skin of Rachel’s sole. She felt her tastebuds stroke across the arch skin and loved how it tasted. She then began to plant kisses on the ball of the foot before she started to nibble lightly on it.

Rachel begged. She really begged at this point. Feeling Diane’s teeth on her feet was driving her completely insane. She then felt little nibbles on her ticklish toes and just laughed. Just pure, unadulterated laughter, which flowed freely at this point. Her mind was turning into mush as her body began to break completely to the ticklish sensations ripping at her very soul. Then after what seemed like an eternity, the tickling stopped. She gulped in large breaths of air, thrilled that the tickling stopped.

Diane looked at her sweaty victim and smiled. She knew she was breaking Rachel. She wanted this young lady to suffer and break down. She looked at the saliva glistening foot and licked her lips. Those feet tasted very good and she was going to have to sample then again in a little bit. But now it was time to raise the stakes. “You know my pudding pop..your feet tasted so good! But, I know there is another spot on you that will taste even better…. That spot I know is so delicious. And it is right….between.. your legs… I know your pussy will taste very good….”

Rachel’s eyes shot open! Did she just hear her correctly? This woman was going to taste the center of her womanhood. Rachel knew she couldn’t let that happen. She knew she had to escape. She had to think fast, otherwise this woman was going to violate her most sensitive spot on her body. “Um, before you do that, c-can I ask you a question….”

Diane continued to move towards Rachel’s groin and positioned her hands around the outlines of the panties. “You have a question for me my sweet Rachel?”

“Um, yes…why do you like tickling?” Rachel asked.

“Why do I like tickling? Because it is soo much fun!” Diane replied and her hands moved towards Rachel’s “center”.

“But don’t you like tickling because when you were a little girl, people used to tickle you all the time?” Rachel just threw that out there, hoping it made Diane think.

Diane stopped moving her hands. “What? That’s not why I like tickling…”

“But isn’t tickling the reason why you lost control as a young teenager and now you are trying to get control again?” Rachel shot out.

Diane looked at Rachel and wondered why this woman was asking her these kind of questions. “Um, no. I never lost control as a teenager. What are you talking about? I like tickling because tickling is fun.”

“It can be. Why do I have this feeling you were held down and tickled one time? It must have been a time where you lost control and there was nothing you could do to stop it.” Rachel told her.

Diane began to have a flashback. She then shook her head and looked at Rachel. “Um, no my pretty young thing. I can assure you, I ALWAYS have control.” Diane then began to lightly tickle Rachel’s stomach.

“hehehehehe…wait! Wait!! It is ok to admit it. You poor thing. Tell me who got you. Was it a guy, or was it a….woman?” Rachel asked.

Hearing Rachel mention a woman made Diane pause. She did remember in her childhood an incident where she was tormented. “Why are you asking me this?! Just take your tickling!!”

“WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! I’m right huh? Tell me what happened. Wait, I can guess. It was a woman you had feelings for huh? It was someone special right?” Rachel continued to ask.

“STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS!!! Time for some pussy tickling!!” Diane screamed. She didn’t want to relive her past.

“Diane!! I know it must have hurt. Did she have red hair? That’s it, she had red hair didn’t she?” Rachel threw out.

“Y-yes she did….” Diane mumbled. She stop moving towards Rachel’s sweet spot and started remembering her past.

“It must have hurt huh? She was very special wasn’t she? She used to hold you and make you feel safe right? She used to make you feel things you’ve never felt before right? Then she used to tickle you right?” Rachel continued to ask. She had to keep shooting questions, otherwise Diane would torment her.

“H-how did you know? Yes, I did have someone special before….She..she…she did have red hair. Yes, she did tickle me too.” Diane whimpered.

“She must have been very special huh? Diane, I know what it is like to have feelings for someone. I’m guessing tickling was part of your time together huh? I bet she used to find your spots and just make you giggle and lose control, but then she made you feel special…” Rachel said and noticed that Diane was looking at her eyes. “I bet I remind you of her don’t I? Is that why you couldn’t take your eyes off of me and wanted to be with me?”

Diane stared at Rachel, but in her mind, she saw her former lover. “Yes Shelly, I loved our time together. Oh how I missed you babe. But why did you have to leave me? Why did you have to die?”

Rachel heard Diane mention death and started to feel bad. But she had to get out of here. “It’s ok Diane. I know Shelly loved you. But would you want Shelly to suffer?”

“Suffer? Of course not. I would never hurt her! She is the most special woman in the world.” Diane began to tear up.

“Then would she be very disappointed in you right now. Tickling should be fun and sweet. But you started to torment me. Diane, let me go. Let Shelley smile on you….” Rachel told her.

“I’m sorry Shelly! I don’t know what came over me… I love you so much… I will let her go. I will I will I will!” Diane said looking up at sky, talking to Shelley. Diane then began to untie Rachel from her bonds. She then looked into Rachel’s eyes. “I love you Shelley!”

“I love you too….” Rachel said as she slowly started to walk away from Diane who then laid her head on the now empty table.

“Oh Shelley!! I miss you babe!! I miss you so much! She does look like you! I just wanted to make you happy!” Diane sobbed.

Rachel then slipped out the door and ran out of the cabin. This was her chance to get far away. She saw a road and followed it. She looked over her shoulder and began to run. She wanted to get far, far away from that cabin. She saw some headlights coming and she motioned for the car to stop. The car did and inside was a car full of college age kids. She told them someone stole her clothes and she needed a lift back to town. The girls let her in and they all giggled away as they continued to drive down the road. Rachel breathed a sigh of relief. She was getting away.

Diane finished crying and looked at the table. Then it hit her. Rachel just got away!! Diane went into a fit of rage realizing she just let her prize get away! She screamed to the top of her lungs and started throwing objects. “You’re so stupid Diane!!! Why did you let her go? AARRGGGHH!!!!!” she screamed as she ran out of the cabin and got into her car. She raced back home and continued to go into a rage.

She had her; she had that woman that drove her mind and her heart insane. She wondered how she could be so stupid and let that young woman escape her? Diane looked in the mirror and snarled at herself. She grabbed her blonde curly hair and wanted to pull it out. Her frustration began to rise up in her mind as she recounted what happened earlier in the day. Then she heard a knock at the door. “Who is it?!!” she then opened the door and her eyes popped wide open in shock. The police were now at her door……..

What did you think?

BRAVO! :clap:

Excellent fantasy scenario and very well written. I loved how well you developed Diane as a character even though it was mainly about Rachel. Love, love loved it! Usually I don't go for the whole kidnap, non-con thing but this was just so good. Ticklish Ginger will love it. The navel and foot tickling scenes were highlights! :D

Prime, you still never cease to amaze me. Your best story yet, my friend.

The whole set up was brilliantly and deviously crafted, the characters meeting at a wedding reminded me of Prizzi's Honor when Jack Nicholson meets Kathleen Turner, and he's so in awe of her. The only difference being that they did in fact dance though lol.

I was not expecting the climax though when Rachel got inside Diane's head and used her past against the lustful creature within. I half expected Rachel to get captured again, but you succeeded again in pulling the wool over the eyes of JT :)

I wanted to bump this story again, as it was a story I wrote during 2012. I want to thank all the fans who enjoyed this story, and I hope you continue to support my work. I have more stories planned for 2013!!

Brilliant story. It really captures the female obsession angle. You almost feel the passion. Not just a great tickle story but a damn good read in itself! LOL!! My only very minor critique (if you don't mind sir) is that I would have liked Diane's carrying of Rachel from the bar described in more detail but then again I'm a carry enthusiast as well as tickling! Love your stories and love the great athletes in your signature...Niners in '94 greatest and most underrated of all times!!! :numberone:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back