• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scratching the itch (m/f)

lapetitemort

TMF Poster
Here’s my first fiction story for the forum! I hope you like it. I don’t know where it’s going or if I will write anymore but I had a little idea and wanted to write it down and it turned into this. I am not sure where to take it next. I have some ideas but would love to hear suggestions too!

Life had fallen into a routine. Work, work, work and then in the evenings I would go to spinning classes or pilates and then go out with the girls or on a date if I was seeing anyone. Sometimes I felt like I was on a hamster wheel going round and round and round… Not that I was complaining but sometimes I wished for something earth shaking or life changing to appear but so far it hadn’t. What’s that old saying? Be careful what you wish for?

One week we were absolutely swamped with project work and we knew one Friday we had to work late. We all knew it was coming, there were too many deadlines to meet so my boss Linda said she would buy pizza and drinks to keep us all going. None of us were that keen on giving up a Friday evening but we all pulled together and in some ways it was quite good fun.

We didn’t finish until nearly 10pm in the end. I was thinking about calling a taxi to get home as I wasn’t keen on catching the bus at that hour but a colleague offered to give me a lift home.

Jon was older than me. He was middle aged and a nice guy. I knew he was divorced and liked photography and mountain bikes so he usually had an interesting story or two about what he would get up to in his spare time. We would tease him for being the ‘old man’ and he would tell us we ‘didn’t know we were born’. He knew roughly where I lived and said it was on his way and he would drop me home.

We chatted in the car. He was good company and as he was well travelled he had several interesting stories about his exploits. He was really easy to talk to and we chattered on about what we had planned for the weekend.

It’s funny how things turn out sometimes though and how the tiniest things can cause ripples like throwing a pebble in a pond.
He went to change gear and his knuckles brushed my knee. I yelped.

“Oh sorry, are you OK?” He said with a touch of embarrassment.

“Yes, I’m fine. I didn’t mean to squeal. Just a little ticklish, that’s all.”

As soon as I said it, the atmosphere in the car seemed to change.

“Oh, right.” He muttered. “Ticklish eh?”

“Just a little bit. It’s fine though.” I tried to sound normal like it was no big deal but I found myself wondering about him.

He seemed a little tense now. I thought about the forums I visited in the evenings and in the small hours. I thought about the discussions I followed and the stories I read and I wondered if he was there at the same time.

We drove on in silence for a bit and then he said. “Do you like spiders?”

I thought that was a weird question. “Not really.”

“Not even this one?” He said.

He placed his fingers together on my knee and then slowly spread his fingertips out across my kneecap. Instantly I felt the ticklish sensations and I squealed a little.

“I definitely don’t like that spider!” I laughed.

“Works every time.” He said. I could tell he was grinning.

I rubbed my knee. “That’s horrible!” I laughed.

“You really are ticklish, aren’t you?” He said. He turned to look straight at me.

I was glad it was dark because I was sure I was blushing. I could feel my heart beat a little faster. I was convinced now I knew where his interests lay.

A short while later we had to stop at some traffic lights.

“Here comes the spider!” He said softly.

The fingertips landed on my knee again and began to spread out. Even through my jeans it was really ticklish.

He looked straight ahead and so did I as I tried to not to laugh. I think I was shaking with the effort as he began to laugh.

“The spider usually works more quickly than this.” He muttered. He kept probing and tickling my knee.

“Hey, the lights have changed. Both hands on the steering wheel buster!”

“Yes ma’am.” He laughed.

We were getting closer to where I lived now and the tension seemed to grow again in the car. Weirdly, I felt like I was at the end of the date where there is that awkwardness about do you kiss goodnight, a peck on the cheek or a kiss on the lips or a wave and a comment like ‘this was fun’ which means we probably won’t be doing it again.

Thankfully Jon seemed very cool about the whole thing.

“Well here we are." He said.

“That’s great, thanks a lot for the lift. I really appreciate it.”

“Ok, well I’ll see you Monday then.” He said with a smile.

He drove off and I let out a long breath, releasing the tension that had built up. My flatmate was not in so I had the flat to myself.

I was pretty tired but couldn’t stop thinking about the way Jon had brushed my knee in the car.

“Here comes the spider.”

I could still feel the sensation of his fingers on my knee. That’s all it was, just fingertips on a knee through a pair of jeans. I could tell he was holding back though and that as soon as he heard I was ticklish he wanted to find out just how ticklish I was.

I logged onto the forum and saw there were a number of users online. I wondered if there was Jon was one of them. I wondered if he suspected I was online too?

Eventually I fell asleep replaying the journey in my mind. I wondered if I had imagined the tension? Somehow I didn’t think I had.

The next week, Linda was looking particularly stressed at work and called us all in for a meeting.

“I’m really sorry guys but the MD needs us to work late again this Friday. I wish I could get around it but we have no choice or we could lose out on an important account.”

There was a chorus of groans but we knew what we had to do.

“Sorry guys, I’ll have a word about getting you all an extra half day off and I’ll lay on food and drink again. The company will cover costs if anyone needs a taxi or anything to get home, let me know.”

The meeting broke up and Linda caught me on the way out. “Hey sorry, I forgot to see if you needed a taxi home last week. Do you need me to book one for you this week?”

I could tell Jon was hovering nearby pretending not to listen.

I hesitated before answering. “Thanks Linda, I think I will be OK though.”

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jon smile to himself and walk out of the meeting room.

I took a deep breath and walked back to my desk. I realised I was nearly trembling and grinning at the same time. I forced myself to calm down. It was hard to concentrate on work after that.

Who knew what Friday would bring?

To be continued…?

Last edited:
OOooo. nice tease. How far will he go this trip? Will she like ... it's a TMF story, she's going to hate/love it, lol.
Looking forward to the continuation.

JNMC

Good suspense... what an intro. I do hope you decide to continue with it :)

Thanks for the replies! I wasn't sure anyone would like it.

Now I have to think of a second chapter. I am open to suggestions for what happens next if people have ideas....? :)

Very nice! Can't wait to see what else you come up with :D Maybe some late night office tickles this time, after everyone else has finished their parts and left?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back