• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Age range of people you tickle.

• 18-20

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 20-29

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 30-39

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 40-49

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-over

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Age may vary, satisfaction, ger...un...teed.

The youngest girl I ever tickled was when I was 11, she was 10. The oldest girl I ever tickled was when I was 17, she was 42. AAHHHHHH, Memories.:zzzzz:

The youngest the most ticklish

Women lose of their ticklishness with age. So lets enjoy while they're young. :firedevil

Plumo81

Women lose of their ticklishness with age. So lets enjoy while they're young.

Sorry, that's simply not true as a generalization. Maybe in your experience, but not in mine.

I sure wouldn't agree with that generalization either. I've just turned 50 and I'm just as ticklish now than I've ever been.

This post was rather difficult to answer as I've tickled people and been tickled by people who range from 18 up to 65!

If the poll had still been open, I'd have gone for the youngest age range. I would tickle anyone who was still breathing however:devil: but my ideal fantasy would be the young girl type. I think it ties in with my "rapto" style sexuality. :confused: :confused: :confused: Don't understand that? What a coicidence, neither do I........:D

Does Not Matter

For me it is simple, if 2 people care about each other, like sending time together, and really like one another. Then age or anything else shouldn't matter. People get hung up on stuff like age, color, race, ETC. and they shouldn't because you never know you could be missing out on the special someone in your life. I think because we all have a tickling fetish somekind or another and if your lucky enough to find that person who can make you happy in that experience I say pursue things you may find that it is everything you've been looking for in life.

Thank you,
LBFT

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back