• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kate Bosworth in Straw Dogs

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
I don't think this one has been mentioned yet.

Kate Bosworth has been tickled repeatedly on screen and once mentioned in an interview that she's extremely ticklish, so when she was all cuddled up with James Marsden in Straw Dogs, I was paying attention to see if she'd show any signs of it :)

Sure enough, he goosed her bum and she did a really cute squirm and giggle. Then he ordered her to lay down and cover her eyes, and when she did she started squealing and kicking her feet for a second, which I took as a symptom of ticklishness too because she knew, as an actress, that he was about to start stroking her with chess pieces, which he did, causing her to giggle again. Then, capping off the scene, she said something smart-alecky to him and he outright turned on her and started tickling.

They're all very brief moments across a maybe 90 second scene, but the cumulative effect is that Kate Bosworth is adorable and ticklish. Not that we didn't already know that.

I recently saw this remake on cable and appreciated the scene you noticed. :D
PS: The original Straw Dogs (1971) was overall a better film.

There actually was a tickling scene in the original, near the beginning, he's tickling her while they're driving. Thanks for posting this Jeff! I can't believe there's yet another scene of her and she is definitely adorable, and tickleable as hell.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back