• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Session MAJOR Issue: LOOK HERE

hyunny0

It awesome that there is many of Ler's and Lee's around Melbourne. But it is a shame that we are not able to find a private place that all the tickling can happen in. It will be good to have suggestions and anyone who can have there place available for tickling sessions or any other ways such as Motels etc.

We could work out by booking a Motel (around $70+ for a private room) and if two or more Ler's come, they split and the Lee's simply pay off by being tickled for hours and maybe we can organise a way where a group checks in just about mid day and if other tickler's wanted to use the motel, we can simply hand it over until the next day and who ever used the room last can check out.

It was just a suggestion but please, all Melbourne people post here!!!!!!!!!!!

thx!!!

PS: I still haven't been tickled tortured yet which is a shame. :(

I understand what your saying. I would be willing to share a motel room expense for a tickling session with a willing lee. Maybe a few of us should be willing to get together and discuss it???

yea sure!!! im always up for it!! i just pm you :) check it!!

A fairly sound-proof room is a must. Otherwise those in the neighbouring rooms may complain about the noise!

We've booked whole gatherings in hotels with near 20 people in a two room suite. Play in both rooms. People assume it's a party.

At a NEST festivity in the top of the last decade, we started having a pre-party for days before NEST. > 20 participated, hotel-wide. QBWeaver, my old partner in mischief, set that up.

As long as you're quiet by 10pm (or whatever the "quiet time" is for your hotel), there's rarely a problem.

If you get a knock and a complaint, a simple "I was tickling 'em" followed by someone in the room shouting, "Yeah, thanks, but we're just goofing around," solves much.

Remember, to them, very little sinister comes from willing laughter.

I may have a place available this weekend, or else I'd be up for chipping in for a motel. Will be out of Melbourne after Monday next week though, so if we can get our act together we can do it this weekend! :)

YAY!!!! :D thats awesome , im free on Saturday from midday :) till when ever!!! how many ticklers are coming?? :O

Huge success? Modest success? Postponed at the 11th Hour?

Those are the usual outcome options of things like this I've tried to participate in.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back