• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fade To Black -F/M (Adult) - Part 1

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Hi all, this is my first proper attempt at doing a story so please be gentle. It’s not my first posts to this forum, but the other story I did was written under the influence of an 80 hour work week, a bender of a weekend and 3 showings of Moulin Rouge in 16 hours so I’d like to ignore that one if I may ;-). Be warned this is a long one, and actually has something approaching a plot and narrative. For those that don’t care about that sort of stuff, the tickling proper starts in part 3 so feel free to skip on. Oh, and while this isn’t a true story, it’s based on about four separate incidents with a healthy dose of fantasy thrown in for good measure.

Fade To Black - Part 1
I had no idea when I went into work that morning just how much my life was going to change. It seemed a normal day on the company helpdesk, the usual problems from the usual people, mostly self-inflicted it has to be said. That was until I took a call from our data prep team. It seemed simple enough, one of the form scanners had stopped working and, with a deadline looming they needed it up and running again right away. I wandered down, went through the door and stopped dead.

She was absolutely gorgeous, not a regular employee that was for sure, there’s no way someone like this would have worked in our company for more than an hour or two without every guy (and for that matter a few of the gals) in the place finding an excuse to drop by. She was about 5 foot 8, and had a body that just begged to be held. Curves in all the right places, trim without being thin and, even in the few seconds I’d seen her for, a definite grace to her movements that was almost intoxicating. All this topped with one of the most beautiful faces I’d ever seen, a classic beauty, sharp cheekbones, full lips and smooth skin. Adding to the effect was hair that was almost jet-black, and brilliant green eyes, a combination I couldn’t remember ever seeing before.

Suddenly realising that standing in the doorway drooling on the carpet wasn’t the best way to make an impression, and not trusting my brain to say anything that could be regarded as intelligent, I got on with the job. Now, normally when I work, I crack jokes to the people I’m helping out, try to give off a nice, friendly vibe to them and this time was no exception. Over the course of the next 15 minutes I fired off more bad jokes than you’d hear in an entire night at an amateur stand up contest, and the occasional curse when the machine failed to work properly. In fact, the curses turned out to be a blessing in disguise as it gave this wonderful lady a chance to breathe. Apparently she subscribed to the theory of quantity over quality because she was laughing so hard at my ‘act’ she was having a job staying in her chair, let alone get air into her lungs on a regular basis.

Figuring that I’d probably never get this sort of chance again, I was trying to think of a way to ask her out that didn’t sound like a cliché when fate took a hand. One of the resident ‘lads’ of the company wandered in, having obviously been alerted by the office grapevine, and started to attempt his own ‘seduction’. He got all of five words into the routine when this girl, whom I knew nothing about, cut him off and said “Thanks, but I’m going out with him tonight.” My heart sank, as I looked around for the lucky guy. About two seconds later I found out my heart must be attached to a bungee rope as she slipped an arm around me and gave me a grin so playful and enticing I was lost for words. From somewhere I managed to blurt out “Which reminds me, is 5 okay with you?” to her as Jack the Lad wandered off in a world-class sulk.

“Thanks ” she said, still half wrapped around me. “You’re welcome, besides it’s always nice to annoy that guy” I grinned back as I reluctantly started grabbing my tools and cleaning up. Just as I got to the door, she called out “Yeah, 5 would be fine with me, see you out front”. Somehow I managed to make it back to the helpdesk without walking into the furnishings or jumping down the corridors.

So the day passed and, much to my surprise, she was indeed waiting at the front door for me. I took her to a quiet little pub I know about 15 minutes from work. It’s the sort of place that has decided it doesn’t really need the ‘youth’ crowd messing the place up every Friday night, and has a small jukebox system in the corner, decent drinks at reasonable prices and old, wooden furniture that seems to get more comfortable the longer you sit on it. And we spent the next four hours there, talking the evening away and I have to admit I’d never opened up to anyone like that before. Among other things I found out her name (Laura), what she did for a living when she wasn’t temping at our place (university student studying economics) and that she was one of those people that, annoyingly, doesn’t have to exercise for six hours a day to keep her body in such good shape. But there was one question that kept preying on my mind, and in the end I just had to ask. “Umm, Laura, why exactly did you want to go out with me tonight?”

She went quiet for a moment, obviously thinking how best to sugar coat the reply. “Because, as silly as it sounds, you made me laugh.” Somewhat surprised by this answer, I raised an eyebrow and waited for some more details on this, rather surprising revelation. “I’ve always been attracted to men who can make me laugh, I don’t really know why but it, well, it excites me somehow”. The answer came quickly; obviously once she’d started talking about this she didn’t want to stop until she’d got it all out. “What you did to me though, god, it was like being tickled by remote, I just couldn’t stop laughing and, umm, well, it felt really……good” Just as she finished saying the ‘good’ part I almost hit the roof as she slid her foot into my lap under the table. I didn’t even look around to see if anyone was watching, I slid my hands under the table and slipped her shoe off. I started to rub her foot, trying to switch between a proper massage and a little light tickling, just to see what the reaction was. What I got was almost unbelievable.

“You see, I love to be alone with, mmm, someone in a nice empty hehehhouse for a night and just, ohh yesss, play around with them all niheheheheght. Hehehehe nothing too, umm, oooooh up a bit, heavy just tickling each other for hours nonnono-not-the-toes, please I can’t take it there and stay quiet, pleeeeease, oh thank you.”

I was thinking pretty damn quickly at this point, on the one hand here was the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen telling me she loved to tickle and be tickled back for hours on end, pretty much the exact wording of every tickle fantasy I’d ever had. On the other, my flat was by no means suitable for the sort of games she was talking about, plus my flatmate was going to be around tonight. I tickled her arches gently, causing her to grip the bench she was sitting on and giggle quietly under her breath, as I racked my brain for a solution. Evidently I was taking just a little too long about it for her taste, as she suddenly pulled her foot back and slid it back into her shoe. My heart sank, I’d taken too long and now this wonderful, enchanting creature was about to leave me high and dry. My mind raced as I tried to come up with something that would turn this around, but as so often happens in this sort of situation, there was nothing there. She slid out from behind the table, walked behind me, heading for the door, and I practically jumped out of my skin as she put both hands on my shoulders, leaned down and whispered “Are you coming?”.

Part 2

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back