• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fade To Black -F/M (Adult) - Part 3

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Fade To Black - Part 3
I was so tense waiting for what I was sure would be instant, agonising tickle torture that she caught me completely off guard. She wrapped a hand around my already erect member and started to give me one of the best damn hand jobs I’d ever had. I was completely confused, I’d been ready for an attack, not this, and my mind was trying desperately to recover. It lasted just long enough for me to start enjoying it before she let go. I saw her reaching down into her bag and when her hand came out it was holding a condom. Now I was really confused, was she going to fuck me into submission? That couldn’t be it surely (though I wouldn’t mind if it was one little bit). She slid it down my dick and stepped away, grinning.

“I need to go change, after all torture is s much more effective with the right setting don’t you think? I’ll be back in about ten minutes, submit then and I’ll stop the torture.” My confusion obviously reached my face as she lent over me and whispered “You see, some people like to use a little extra lubrication, some use a delaying cream, me, I like to see a man turn to jelly when I use itching powder against his cock. I’ll be back soon, try not to make too much noise.”

As soon as she said it my eyes shot open, then I felt it start to take effect. She’d put the condom on tight, and to make things worse she gave me a few quick, hard rubs on her way to the door. Within a few seconds it was like, god, how to describe it? Imagine an army of very small ants stomping over the most sensitive part of your body with tiny feathers dipped in Tabasco sauce attached to each foot. It was pure torture, worse there really was nothing I could do about it, and there wasn’t even the slight trade off of having Laura herself tormenting my body. This was something I’d never even imagined experiencing and within a minute I was bucking in my restraints, trying to find some sort of relief, anything to make these sensations stop, or at least ease if only for a second. My eyes were screwed shut and I could feel tears slipping out and dampening my skin.

An eternity passed, and if anything it became even worse, my writhing was causing the condom to rub on my dick and that amplified the sensations coursing through my body. I lost all track of time, and the outside world seemed to fade away, all I could here was my own cries and the rattle of the chains against the wooden boards. Suddenly a blindfold was shoved over my head, the condom was yanked off, and a cloth of some sort wiped away what was left of the powder. I wasn’t in any fit state to work out why this was done at the time, it was only later looking back on the night that I realised why Laura did this when she could have let me suffer until I gave in. It was her way of letting me know, without breaking out of the game of course, that she could be trusted not to hurt me, at least not permanently. Not that I cared about any of that right then of course, and just as my mind started to clear to the point where I might have thought about it, she slid the blindfold off and any chance of rational though fled.

Laura would have looked good wearing a potato sack, but this was no potato sack. A black lace teddy stretched over her body, it had to be at least a size maybe two too small, the contrast to her pale skin startling but very effective. Her hair was tied back, falling behind her in a wide ponytail that I couldn’t help but notice had a certain brush-like quality to it. She slid her leg over me, sitting on my stomach, staring right at me, trapping me more effectively than any bondage could have hoped to. She lent over me, dropping down so that she lay atop me and slid her fingers up to my wrists, which as we were about the same height put her breasts right on my eye line. She slid her fingers slowly down my arms and slid herself upright as she did so. Her fingers passed my elbows and started to wriggle and I knew what was coming. She smiled down at me, knowing who was in control here and that she was going to enjoy this.

“Now remember, all you have to do is say “I Submit” and it’ll all be over” She reminded me, an edge to her voice that was calculated to remind me that submitting wouldn’t be entirely a bad thing from my point of view. “Now, let’s see if I can make you scream…” and with that she shot her fingers into my armpits and sent me straight to hell. I lost the plot completely, I’d hoped to hold out for a while at least, but this was savage, and that damned itching powder had sapped my willpower. I exploded in laughter, writhing between her thighs as she scrabbled furiously against my skin, my only small victory from the fact I managed to keep my eyes open and locked on hers, desperate to know this wasn’t going to be that easy a win for her. I was bucking so hard that in spite of her dominant position she was in danger of being thrown off and I felt her tighten her grip on my sides with her thighs.

I screamed all right, I howled, I begged, I laughed and I gasped but I just managed to stop from saying the Word. It really had become worthy of the capital letter in my mind, this had become a battle of wills and I was determined not to be on the losing end. Just as I thought I might be becoming used to this, that my armpits were getting desensitised to the tickling she switched targets, fingers darting out and tickling my chest and nipples, making my muscles clench every time she ran her fingers over them. This wasn’t quite as bad though, and I managed to get a little air back into my lungs and glanced up at the time display. 0:32:33, on the one hand I was almost half way there, on the other I had no idea how I could handle the last thirty minutes again.

Laura obviously realised that this new target wasn’t giving her the results she wanted and slid down my body a bit, pausing only to rub up against my now straining cock a couple of times with her lace covered pussy, a subtle, but bloody effective reminder of what was waiting for me later on. She settled just below my knees and lent forward, bringing her mouth down on my stomach. She started giving my ‘raspberries’ all over my stomach and ribcage, her warm mouth and quick tongue combining to have me clawing the air in an attempt to get away. Turns out that was just the warm up, sliding her hands up my sides, she started poking and prodding my ribs, while at the same time planting her mouth over my bellybutton and kept up the raspberries. I had never, ever felt such tickling, I lost the battle to keep my eyes open and lost control of the rest of my body at about the same time. My mind seemed to detach itself and I was floating in a sea of laughter, my body twitching on its own as nerves seemed to fire on their own, and all the time I could feel Laura’s weight on my body as she continued the punishment. I wanted it to stop, I was desperate for it to stop, but somewhere there was a stubborn part of me that kept stopping the Word from reaching my lips, a little part of me that was counting down the time, knowing that if I could hold on, I’d win and maybe find a chance for a little payback.

Finally she relented, and I felt her get off my legs and a cold, hard object pressed to my lips. “Drink, you’re going to need this, after all if you can’t manage to laugh you can’t submit either” Laura ordered me and I gulped down the offered liquid gladly. She gave me about a minute to recover slightly then sat down on my chest facing my feet. I prayed that she’d make the obvious choice and try for my feet next, as for some strange reason while I’m ticklish everywhere else, you could tickle my feet all night long and you’d be lucky to get a chuckle out of me. I managed to read the time, 0:15:07, if only she’d go for my feet I might be able to pretend it tickled long enough to win this.

That plan lasted about two and a bit seconds as she reached out and started tickling my knees. In front and behind, her fingers shifting back and forth so quickly I couldn’t get used to a pattern and I dissolved into hysterics once more. She kept shifting targets, one moment tickling both knees, then attacking my thighs with one hand while assaulting my waist or ribs with the other. With Laura sitting on my chest I couldn’t get any leverage at all and the only movement I had was to keep my legs moving, but that was severely limited by the restraints and she could target my weak spots so much easier than before. I saw her head come up briefly and heard her gasp as she looked at the time. Her back was blocking my view, but there couldn’t be long left now, surely. Please god don’t let there be long left.

As much as I was determined not to crack, Laura was just as determined to break me. Whatever it was that waited for the loser must really have her worried as she lent forward and flicked her hair down on her right side. Taking the end in her hand, she used it like a paintbrush, alternating the fast, scrabbling motion of her fingers with the smooth, silky strokes of her hair. Not an inch of skin was left untried in her efforts, everything from my knees to my waist was tickled with both fingers and ‘brush’, my hands were shifting from clenched into fists to fingers reaching for something, anything, any way out of this situation. My throat was burning and all that came out of my mouth was silent laughter. She shifted again, sitting on my thighs and stretching those long, perfect legs out so her feet rested against my armpits. As she put her fingers on my ribs I managed to focus on the red letters above her head, 0:02:41, no wonder she looked desperate.

All conscious thought was driven from my mind as she started wiggling her toes against my armpits and squeezing my ribs with her hands. She dug a finger into my bellybutton and started tickling there and I didn’t think I could take it any more. I had my eyes shut tight, all I could see was spots dancing behind my eye lids, my vision turning red at the corners as she sent me into spasms with her tickling torment. And then, just when I thought it couldn’t get worse she shifted her hand down and started tickling my cock and balls, an area she’d left more-or-less alone since the first attack, but now was the target for all her skill and desperation in the last minute of the game.

Again, words fail me and I can’t begin to do this justice. It was torture, plain and simple, but with a huge, erotic wave building under it. I didn’t know what to do, if I wanted it to stop or carry on forever. Whether to laugh, scream or moan. Finally, finally, I couldn’t take it anymore, I snapped and knew I’d lost. I opened my mouth to say the Word….

And couldn’t. It wasn’t that I didn’t want to, but I had no air in my lungs and no chance to get any in, I was barely able to breathe enough to stay conscious, talking was right out of the question. But I knew, knew, I needed this to stop, I might not be able to talk, but I forced myself to start saying it anyway, praying Laura could lip-read. I got as far as SUR when a loud buzzing filled the air and the tickling magically stopped. I forced my eyes open and there on the ceiling the numbers 0:00:00 were flashing. I turned my gaze on Laura as she dropped herself down onto my chest, pulled her legs back so she was lying alongside me and kissed me deeply. She reached up and removed the restraints, then turned and did the same for the ones at my feet.

By all rights if this was a movie I should have sat up, grabbed her and we’d have screwed all night long. Sadly, the real world is scarcely so accommodating and it was all I could do to hold the water bottle she passed me as I struggled to recover from the ordeal. It was fully five minutes before I could say anything, and I took another minute just to be sure. The first thing I said to this beauty, this goddess of tickling that had just taken me to hell and back was “Thank You”. After another few seconds and a couple more swigs of water to clear my throat I asked the question that had been plaguing me all night:

“Now what is this toy you’re so desperate to try anyway?”

Epilogue – Well that’s it, for know anyway. The follow-up to this is done, but only in outline form at the moment, whether it gets written or not depends on feedback to this one. As posted at the beginning of this, rather long, story (how the hell did it get to a three parter anyway?) this is my first proper story on this subject, so please be gentle ;-).

an excellent story! please finish it soon. I am dying to know what it is that she wanted to try so badly!

and it didn't seem too long at all. not long enough!

Great story! Definitely not too long either. I can't wait to see what she's got coming to her.;)

Hey!

Positive friendly feedback? I must be on the wrong Internet! :D

Thanks guys, this was one of those stories that seems to more or less write itself, its a lot of fun to write, so its nice to see someone else enjoying reading it. As I said the next part's mapped out in a rough, outliney sort of way as is, so if nothing goes wrong or blows up I'll try to get that out of the door in the next couple of days. Right now I've got another three chapters I want to do in this series but we'll see how it goes.

Which reminds me, is there a dedicated forum or thread around here for story requests? In the spirit of the season tis better to give stories to others than to write just for yourself.

feedback to fade to black

Hi there ,

First I wanna thank you for your ftp server , & alghough I couldn't connect to it through the ftp software you recommended , I did download stuff in a regular way .
I enjoyed your story . The richness of your language & the descriptions was helping the fantasy to become alive . For example , the way you described the beauty of that girl . The story was streaming smoothly . The humor was good .The idea about the powder was original .
It was a bit too long until the tickling came along , & it finished suddenly , just when I expected some revenge & some sex .
Keep on the good work ,

Glad to see people are getting some use out of the server, I just wish I had some more bandwidth to speed up downloads.

And a big thanks for the feedback, this was the first thing I'd written for about ten years, and I think it showed in a more than a few places. As for the finishing suddenly part, this was me being too clever for my own good I think. This was originally going to be a five part story but as I was writing it I ended up with enough notes and storyline to write a book.

As I didn't want to throw anything away this got turned into a series of stories that (should) follow on from each other, with the next one (Carpe Diem, which you can find here) carrying this story on and dealing with pretty much everything you asked for :D It carries on through Driven By You which is currently about 2/3rds finished, and if I ever get the time to finish it off may end up being a fully fledged tickle novel.

Wait a minute, someone said my "humour was good"? Mind if I frame that for prosperity? :D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back