• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chris's decision f/f-m/f

jtdog11

Hello TMF people,

I have been on the site for a while, so I thought it was time that I contributed something. THis is my first attempt at a story. PLEASE COMMENT and let me know what you guys think. I have ideas for more, A LOT more.

Chris was excited to get the pizzas she had ordered. The sooner she picked them up, the soon she could return home. She knew that her daughter Sam was hungry, but she was excited because her new boyfriend James was also eager for her to return. As she drove down North Street, the sunshine was blindly bright. Karen shielded her eyes as she exited her Navy Blue Prius.
She stood on her tippy toes as she stretched. She was still not very tall, standing at 5’2. Her dark brown hairs appeared a little brighter in sun. It complemented her light brown skin and hazel eyes. She was an athletic 35 year old woman that weighed in at 110 pounds, with pretty legs that were connected to her beautiful feet. Her feet were as soft as butter and she kept her nails painted in exciting colors. This time it was sky blue. She was wearing white short shorts and matching white flip flops with a sky blue shirt that matched her toes.
She began walking into the pizza place. She felt like the luckiest girl in the world. She did not know how so could have met someone as kind and caring as James. He would always give her foot messages after she came home from a long day of working as secretary for Hunter & Johnson. It was a law firm. This job afforded her a comfortable lifestyle but no time to meet any men.
James seemed to fall out of the sky and into her life. 6 months ago, she happened to be taking a yoga class at her best friends Karen’s gym. Chris had known Karen since they were children. Karen was taller that Chris, at 5’4. She was a blue eyed blonde with a slight tan. She was just as athletic as Chris with wearing her orange sports bra and black yoga pants. Her sockless feet were pretty, with her long slender toes painted red. After the class was over, she and Karen were sitting on their mats talking about getting lunch in there yoga gear. Chris was wearing a similar sports bra in green and black yoga shorts.
“The Oliver Garden is healthy and tasty, why can’t we go there” Karen pleaded, Chris always chose where they ate.
“I think anywhere would be good beside there. We’ll go to potbellys.” laughed Chris. She in child’s pose with her back toward Karen.
“I am tired of going to where you want,” Karen said as she looked at Chris sitting on her heels and her feet exposed. “I have an idea why, we will go to Olive Garden.” Karen stated matter of factly. She then stroked the bottom of Chris’s foot.
The response we like electricity shot through Chris’s body. “EEEEKK!!” she shrieked.
“Any objections?” grinned Karen. She was still stroking the exposed foot.
Chris quickly turned to face Karen so her feet would be safely behind her.
“No that’s fine.”
Karen had not been satisfied; she started wiggling her finger menacingly. She knew that Chris was incredibly ticklish everywhere. Karen was no different. The difference was that Karen had an older brother that tickled her like crazy when she was younger. There was not a day in her childhood that Karen could escape a tickling assault from her Brother or one of his friends. She knew Chris had not been tickled near as bad as her in her lifetime. Karen was always looking for reason to torture her friend to even the score.
Karen lobster clawed Chris’s side. “Haahhaahaha Kaaaahhaharahana” screamed Chris. Unfortunately for Chris she loses her strength when she is tickle. Karen did not let up and continued to assault her poor friend. Chris was sitting on her heels before the assault began, but now she was lying on her back helpless to defend herself. “Pleeaahahaahaahhsaasaeeeaaea staahahahaapaha.” Chris knew she was at Karen’s mercy and Karen was not the type to stop a good tickling.
When all hope was lost for Chris, Karen started to laugh and the tickling stopped.
“Noaaaoaooahhah!” cried Karen. Chris was happy that her torture had end but she was confused because a guy was now tickling Karen’s vulnerable ribs.
He did let up and Karen was laughing breathlessly. Chris wondered if she should help Karen escape this mystery man or help him tickle her.
“Who are you?” Chris asked.
“I’m James and I came to save you” James said slyly. “ I have known Karen since she’s started at this gym a year ago.”
“Pleaahaahahasaehehehse Nooaahaha moahahahararaeheh” Karen pleaded.
After 5 minutes, James relented.
“Thanks for saving me James” Chris said smiling widely.
“No problem, wanna grab coffee sometime?” James retorting casually.
“Of Course” Chris exclaimed.
While Chris was making plans with James, Karen was gathering herself after her unexpected torture. The girls bid James adieu and went to the locker room to get dressed.
“Time for Potbel…” Chris began, “I mean Olive Garden.”
Both girls laughed. It was going to be a nice lunch.

To be Continued…

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back