• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She and He: An Upper Body Story

eyuoie

she had been going to his apartment for awhile. it was a pretty sweet deal actually. he paid her to come over once a week to tie her up. he didn't do anything to her (past the tying up part) and she was able to keep her clothes on. she literally got money to do nothing. in the beginning it was a but awkward but once she got her first payment she didn't seem to mind anymore. she had answered an add online advertising a way to make easy extra cash. he was a guy in his late 30's with more money than he knew what to do with and a fetish of tying up girls. she was in her early 20's and needed extra money. it seemed like a pretty copacetic match.

on this particular day she was wearing jeans, chuck taylor shoes, and a long-sleeved grey shirt. she didn't realize it as she was getting ready but her shirt had shrunk in the wash, so it was just barely skimming the top of her jeans.

after she got to his house they talked a bit about the lovely fall weather and some bits about recent news. as he was getting things prepared she put her hair up in a pony tail. even though she was turned away from him he noticed as she lifted her hands above her head to fix her hair her, shirt went up revealing her back. a smile spread across his face as he realized that he had never seen much of her body. he began to rethink the way he wanted to tie her up this day.

he decided to keep it very simple but he wanted her stretched out as much as possible as he had other things planned...

he had fancy modern apartment with exposed pipes on some of the ceiling. he had her stand on a chair while he tied her arms around one of the pipes. he kept catching little glimpses of bare skin and he grew more and more excited. once he was done tying her arms he tied her feet together, got behind her and gingerly helped her off the chair.
'comfortable?' he asked.
'not bad actually...i am really stretched today.' she replied.

he slowly walked around to face her and smiled once he stepped back. she was standing on her tippy toes and her arms were high above her head. her grey shirt had gone from the top of her jeans to just above her first rib, exposing her bare belly in between. the best part was, she had no idea...yet.

'i've never seen you smile like that before.' she said, curiously. his reaction had been unconscious. 'what's going on?'
'do you want me to show you now?' he asked. from the beginning she had been curious about the ways he liked to tie her up. once he was finished he let her see what he had done by bringing a mirror over. she was a little confused as to why the whole tying up process didn't take as long as it usually did. it didn't feel complicated like normal.
'sure.' she said.

he brought over the full length mirror and put it in front of her.

'OH MY GOD!' she practically shouted.
A smile spread across his face, 'what's wrong?'
'i'm just...so...exposed.' she said uncomfortably, 'i had no idea this shirt was so...'
'short?' he said grinning, finishing her sentence.
'yeah...' her voice trailed off almost nervously.

he walked from behind the mirror towards her a few steps and paused. 'by any chance are you...ticklish?'
'uh....' she broke her eye contact with him and was trying to think of what to say without admitting anything.
he took another step closer to her. he could see the nervousness she was trying to hide and he knew that she was in fact ticklish.

'there is something that you don't know about me.' he said taking another step closer, 'when i have the opportunity to tickle a woman, especially one as vulnerable as you, i have to do it.'
'OH NO! please. don't. pleaaaaaaase.' she begged and started to try to back away from him. of course she was tied, there was nowhere for her to go.

he took a step closer.

'maybe next time you should consider your wardrobe a little more carefully. just look at how short your shirt it. your bare belly it is practically an open invitation for my fingers.'

'NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO! please don't do this! PLEASE!' she begged, squirmed, and began to breathe harder.
'so you ARE ticklish?' he asked knowing full well what the answer was. he just wanted her to say it.
'YES! i am, okay. please don't tickle me, especially my bellybut...' she stopped herself.
'wait....what was that? please don't tickle your what?'
'nothing.'
'no, no. continue, please.'
she shook her head.
'where you about to say this?' he asked as he ever so lightly began to circle around her exposed bellybutton.

she let out a squeal but tried to contain it. she bit her lip and closed her eyes trying to concentrate on anything else but what was going on.

'ah, that is what i thought.' he said almost evil-y. 'don't worry though, i won't start on there just yet.'

he walked behind her.

'don't worry,' he whispered in her ear, 'you will get an extra bonus for this.'

he then began to slowly stroke her bare sides. he very much enjoyed feeling her curves as his fingers danced over them. her eyes were close and she bit her lip as she was trying so hard not to laugh. she was moving around on her tip toes almost like a dance. he was very amused by this. he moved his light strokes to just below her shirt. he toyed with her exposed ribs in a most torturous manner. she couldn't contain her laughter anymore. it billowed out of her like smoke from a chimney.

'there we go.' he said, 'isn't it so much easier to just let it out?' the only answer she could give him was a vague 'ye....' followed by a head nod. his fingers drifted inward on her bare belly ever so slowly getting closer to her bellybutton. he was resting the heel of his hands on her sides whilst letting his fingers spider tickle up and down her taut tummy. she was trying so hard to avoid his tickling touches but she couldn't. all of her wiggling was doing nothing for her but tiring her out. she kept trying to beg him to stop but was laughing too much to be able to speak. finally after she started coughing he let her have a break.

he continued to stand behind her and kept his hands on her skin unmoving. she looked at herself in the mirror and watched her belly rise and fall with each exhausted breath.

'please,' she said in between breaths, 'no more. i can't...i can't...take...it any...more. i can't.'
'but i haven't gotten to explore right here yet.' he said lightly tickling around her bellybutton.
'NO! GOD NO!' she shouted and laughed as she squirmed. he stopped momentarily. he was about to speak before she started again...

'not my bellybutton. i will do anything. please, just not there.' she was trying to be calm, 'please don't tickle my bellybutton.'
'shhhh. relax. just relax.' he said in his most calming voice as he held her left hip and pressed her against his body to steady her to avoid as much wiggling as possible. he raised his right hand just below where her shirt ended. ever so slowly he dragged his fingers down the center of her belly.
'NODON'TSTAAAAAAP!' she cried out while laughing and attempting to wiggle away. it was no use, the inevitable was about to happen.

he stopped an inch above her bellybutton and with one finger he slowly circled around and around growing closer. he lightly tickled just beneath her bellybutton, right on the rim, which sent her into hysterics. she was bucking and writhing as best as she could. still he held on to her tightly. he then stuck his finger inside her bellybutton and wiggled it around. her laughter was so intense that it had gone silent. he could feel her belly undulating between gasps for air. he continued to tickle her vulnerable bellybutton until he was sure she was about to pass out. he let her go, and had she not been tied up she would have fallen over. he stood behind her in the corner of the room and watched her calm down. she was so focused on being able to breathe again she didn't even notice he walked away. after a few moments her laughter had subsided and her breathing had returned to normal.

she stared straight ahead at the unforgiving mirror. she saw her shirt raised up and her belly exposed. she couldn't believe what just happened. she was embarrassed at how vulnerable she was. he now knew her weakness. she wondered if it would happen again. she was startled when he started walking towards her again.

'no more!! please!' she begged.
he looked at her and laughed. 'don't worry. you are done for the day.' be bent down and untied her feet. he hesitated before he untied her arms. she was so overwhelmed and exhausted she practically fell into him before being able to stand on her own.

'anytime you ever want to make a little extra money let me know.' he smiled and handed her a folded check as per usual.

she nodded and forced a smile as best she could. she didn't know how to feel. she impatiently waited for the elevator, she was ready to go home. as the doors closed she opened up the folded check.

$2,000.

she let out an audible gasp. she had barely been there an hour. she let out a small giggle and leaned against the side of the elevator.
'i guess it wasn't SO bad.' she said out loud to no one but herself.

Last edited:
Nice first post, great first story. Welcome to the forum.

You hit the spot with this fun, little tale. I think it deserves a sequel... :D

Hey, thanks! That is super nice of you! :) A sequel is always possible...I just need to think of some ideas.

I would PROBABLY let that happen to me for $2,000...maybe. And I will work on a sequel! Thanks for liking it enough. :)

Thanks! I am glad you guys like it. I need ideas for a sequel before I can write one! :/

Nice storie! I love bellybutton tickling!!! ;) Please more with an outie bellybutton! :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back