• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A funy thing happened... when she needed a favor (M/F, ADULT)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Author's Note - This is the seventh in the "A Funny Thing Happened... " series that is rapidly turning into a book and I strongly recommend reading them in order. The first one can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?213074-A-funny-thing-happened-at-the-sci-fi-convention and they should all link through. I hope.

Thanks to all who gave feedback on previous parts, much appreciated and would love to hear any thoughts on this too. Hope you enjoy it!

Something evil was battering at my senses, the comforting darkness around me suddenly turned threatening. A harsh wail assaulted my ears and I turned, hands scrabbling across the ground beneath me for anything that may help me escape. They closed around something soft and warm which I flung behind me, pulling it tight to the back of my head to try and block out the sound but it barely muffled the ungodly screech. Wait, it was off to my right, close now, very close and getting louder.

My grip shifted, left hand holding the comforting mass to my head and freeing the right which shot out, closing on something hard and small, bringing it close, wanting to smother it, to return the world to its previous blissful state. My fingers flew over the slick surface until, mercifully, it fell silent. Carefully, reluctantly, I brought it up close, wanting to see what had been tormenting me. Only when it was within inches of my face did I realize it wasn’t completely dead, a thin noise leaked from it. Curious despite myself I raised it up to my ear.

“Sorry to call you so late.”

“It’s not late, it’s early. Very very early.”

“…. You’re hiding under a pillow aren’t you?”

“None of your business.”

“Aww, now I wish I was there, bet it’s really cute.”

“If all you wanted was to annoy me there are better, more daylight-based ways of doing so you know.”

“Oh I know, the annoying you is just a nice bonus.”

“I’m hanging up now.”

“No! No no, sorry, wait. Look I need a favour…”

“A favour that can’t wait until a time in double digits?”

“My friend is sorta stuck out in Canada.”

“Umm, in case you haven’t noticed the Civic may look like a spaceship but it doesn’t actually fly.”

“Shut up.”

“Never”

“The point is her airline folded and she’s having to arrange an alternative flight back. She’s got something cheap but it gets in to Leeds around 1 in the morning next Saturday, well, Sunday I guess and needs a lift and a place to crash for a couple of days.”

“Ah, and if I can’t do it then she’s kinda stuck right?”

“Pretty much, yeah. I’ll make it worth your while…”

“You know you don’t have to do that, of course I’ll help.”

“Yeah, I know, that’s why I want to do it in the first place dear.”

“So… does that mean you’re coming up next weekend?”

“You’d better believe it. See you around midday? Don’t worry about meeting me, I know the way by now.”

“Can’t wait. Can I get back to sleep now, work in the morning and all that jazz.”

“Oh, of course, And just think, in two days I’ll be in your arms again and looking to repay your generosity...”

“…. Right. Thanks for that mental image, you’re not making this sleep thing any easier you know.”

“Of course not, where’s the fun in that? Just sleep face up, you’ll be fine.”

“Goodnight love.”

The next two days were, I had to admit, a little difficult. If anything Amy’s rather vague promise of a reward made things worse as my mind raced through dozens of options of what she may have in store for me and my waking hours (and a few of those spent asleep) turned into one giant distraction. When the doorbell rang early Saturday afternoon I was almost trembling with anticipation as I opened the front door and, as a result, wasn’t ready for Amy launching herself into my arms. We half slithered, half fell to the ground as I tried to make sure I cushioned her landing and she ended up straddling my hips, red hair tumbled over her face and her shoulders shaking with laughter.

“Oh smooth, very smooth indeed.”

“Well warn me next time and I’ll make sure to be wearing footwear with studs in.”

“Nah, I think this worked out just fine…” She wriggled on top of me and it took every bit of self-control I had not to groan at her every move. Knowing full well that if she kept this up I’d be a drooling mess within a minute flat I got my feet flat on the ground and twisted, my arms wrapping around her as we rolled over. The moment she was flat on the ground I grabbed her wrists and held her hands down above her head, my knees either side of her hips. It wasn’t the best position and she could probably have escaped if she’d wanted to but I was pretty sure that was the last thing on her mind.

“Mmmm, yeah, this definitely worked out great.” She purred, arching her back as best she could. I lent down, she brought her head up and we met half way for our first kiss in three weeks. There was a real hunger behind it and yet I could feel her fighting to keep it in check, at least for a while longer, and I hoped she could say the same about me.

“Before we start fucking in full view of anyone walking past, how about letting me grab my things and close the door?”

“Could do, though I kinda like that whole fucking in public idea…” I teased, shifting my right knee between her legs and letting her grind against my leg for a moment.

“Uhhh… ohhhh that’s… no, trust me love, this will be worth the wait…”

“Oh okay then, if you insist.” I laughed and let her go, scrambling back to my feet and grabbing a surprisingly heavy suit bag resting on top of a small suitcase in the hall. She grabbed that and closed the door behind her.

“Okay, give me ten minutes to get changed and I’ll be right with you.” She said, heading for the stairs. “Oh, is the spare room still our own private den of sin and sexual torment?”

“Of course.”

“In that case I’ll use the main bedroom. Be right back, oh, and no peeking!”

Those ten minutes were some of the longest of my life. I’d picked a spot on the sofa and grabbed a book to try and distract me but that really wasn’t working. Even the view out of the windows of the rest of the development bathed in sunlight and the green hills rolling into the distance behind it couldn’t hold my attention. Finally I heard the bedroom door open and a soft, measured footfall on the stairs. I kept gazing straight ahead, the suspense damn near killing me as I felt a warm breath on the back of my neck before she walked around to stand in front of me.

My jaw dropped. Literally. All I could do was stare open mouthed at the vision before me. Clad from neck to ankle in a skintight black catsuit which seemed to have been painted on, her hair falling like a river of fire down her back with a slim black collar clasped around her throat she was a goddess. Her feet were bare and, as I watched still slackjawed, she reached up and slowly teased down the zipper that ran down the front of her outfit. Inch by inch her perfect body came into view, the suit straining to contain her breasts as she pulled the zipper all the way down to her navel before placing her hands on her hips and letting me drink in the sight before me.

Slowly she leant forward, her hands sliding over my shoulders and down my back as she crawled into my lap. This close I swear I could feel heat radiating off her in waves, her scent subtle yet overpowering my senses. The kiss was everything I could have dreamt of, neither of us holding anything back now and for long moments we were lost, locked together in a world of our own. Finally, when we were both struggling for more than the snatched gasps of air we grudgingly allowed ourselves, she pulled away, still sitting on me but further back know, her ass on my knees as she reached down and pulled a small black bag from beside the sofa.

“Here…” she said, throwing me a truly wicked smile. “I’m sure you can come up with something interesting with this.”

I’ll admit I wasn’t particularly quick on the uptake, still lost in a lust-induced haze that wasn’t being helped any by this gorgeous vision in latex slithering off me to kneel on all fours facing slightly away from me, showing off that perfect body as she stretched out. Almost on autopilot I opened the bag and rummaged through, my eyes never leaving her. My fingers drifted over wood and steel before running along a familiar-feeling device. Yes, yes that would do perfectly and I managed to slide it out without Amy seeing what had fired my imagination. I kept searching for the one other item I knew I’d need if I was going to follow through with my plan without having to retire to the bedroom. No… no… ah, there it was, a hard round shape that felt just about perfect for what I had in mind. That too was removed, though it was small enough to slip into my pocket. Grabbing the larger toy I’d found first I slid down to kneel beside her on the living room carpet.

“Eyes front and don’t resist.” I ordered and to my delight I saw her shiver slightly. I guess she’d learnt what that tone meant from her last visit. I should have let that moment build up but there was just no way I had the patience left to do so. Ah well, she was hardly going to complain as she was in exactly the same mindset right then anyway. Quickly I strapped the device into place on her ankles, the cuffs linked to a large metal ring by two short chains. The result was she could move her legs maybe a foot apart but no more.

I placed a hand on the small of her back and pressed gently down. She took the hint and lowered herself to the ground, her arms lying alongside her, the catsuit shining as it caught every last bit of light. I placed her hands at the small of her back, her fingers resting on the perfect curve of her ass. I grabbed the big metal ring and pulled it up towards her hands, arching her legs back and forcing her to spread her thighs slightly. I felt the strain ease as she held herself in position and made a mental note to reward her for being such a good sub later on as it made it so much easier to attach the other two cuffs to her wrists. These too were connected to that big ring and almost before she knew what was happening she found herself in a slightly loose but still very restrictive hogtie. Perfect for what I had in mind, I didn’t want to hurt her after all…

“You look fantastic pet.” I whispered in her ear and she moaned gently in response. It was true too, her entire body covered in that skintight black PVC, every curve highlighted with only her feet left bare as a wonderful pale contrast to the slick material. “Though I think you need one more accessory… Open wide”

She obeyed without hesitation and I slipped the bright red ball gag behind her teeth easily and buckled it tight around her head, making sure to do so under her long hair. In a way I hated to do it, I loved to hear every sound she made no matter how small, but practicality had to win out here. After all the living room shared a wall with the flat next door and not a very thick wall at that…

Without a word of explanation or warning I brought both hands up to her soles and dug in. I could, perhaps, have been a little more gentle or warmed her up gradually but that was for another day. Now I wanted to torment her and see her writhe in her bondage more than anything else in the world. I got my wish, and a whole lot more…

As my nails raked over her soles for the first time she shrieked into the gag and her whole body did an odd half-jump off the ground. Her fingers immediately started scrabbling at the cuffs, looking for a way out and she thrashed around like a mad thing. I slid my legs under her arms and across her back, holding her down with my thighs as I kept up the assault. Her head snapped to the side and I saw her eyes wide and pleading as she babbled something at me that was unfortunately turned into meaningless mews by the rubber ball in her mouth. I could have checked she was okay, could have said something comforting or eased up. That would have been the kind thing to do.

I laughed and dug my nails in between her toes. Her body went rigid and she thrashed from side to side, eyes screwed tightly shut and somehow she even managed to get a scream out past the gag. Her thighs strained to pull her feet apart and away from my loving ministrations but I just grabbed the chains connecting her cuffs to the ring and held them tightly, further limiting her movement. Of course that meant I only had one hand to tickle those soft, inviting soles with so I started scrabbling all over them as fast as I could, never doing the same thing twice in a row and making sure I visited every last inch of her exposed flesh.

Her hands flexed and grasped at the air,, her desperation such that she couldn’t focus her efforts on trying to find the release catch for the cuffs. Her hips pumped as she tried to dislodge me, her head shook from side to side so fast her I swear her hair was making an almost whip-like crack as it flew around us like a living creature. But she wasn’t going anywhere and worse, for her at least, she was wearing herself out pretty quickly and I could already feel her escape attempts becoming weaker.

I paused for a moment, let her catch her breath. I didn’t want her passing out on me after all. I saw her collect herself and turn again to face me, eyes now smoldering with desire, a look I’d seen before and knew she was quite capable of using to win her freedom. As a result I also saw her hands reach around, her fingers twist and find the release for the cuffs. I was looking directly into those beautiful eyes as her fingers slid over the release… and saw them widen in horror as she realized I’d taped over the release catch.

“Oops.” I mocked, as she scrabbled at the tape, unable to get purchase with her PVC-covered fingers. “That’s a shame. You know I’m going to have to punish you for that, right?” The look turned back to a pleading one but to no avail. “Let’s see how well you stocked this bag…”

From my position on the floor I could just about reach it and plonked it down where she could see precisely what I had in mind. Within seconds I’d found both items that I’d wanted and pulled out the first. I let it dangle on my fingers for a moment, the light catching the cruel silver clamps and the chain connecting them. Saw her swallow, her eyes wide and never leaving the swaying device.

And then, without a word, she started to roll way from me. I lifted my legs to let her and like a perfect slave she presented her body to me. Somehow, I can only assume through excellent tailoring, the catsuit still hugged her body despite being open to the navel and she looked so good on her side it was all I could do not to unzip it the rest of the way and fuck her senseless. No, that could wait a little longer, first she needed to be punished for her disobedience.

I reached down and eased the catsuit away from her breasts, letting them hang free. To my delight her nipples were rock hard which made it very very simple to attach the first clover clamp. She screamed as it bit into her tender flesh but at the same moment I detected an unmistakable scent starting to fill the room. I threaded the other clamp up through a ring on the front of her collar then back down to her other breast. This time I let her think about it, holding the clamp open, just letting the bottom jaw caress her nipple for what had to seem an eternity before letting it bite. The chain was the perfect length, held taught by her collar so any movement would cause her pain but if she could keep still she had at least a chance to avoid it.

I wasn’t quite done with her though and pulled a length of rope from the bag. Working quickly I threaded it around her waist then down between her legs. Looping it around her waist and once more between her legs I tied it off leaving a perfect harness surrounding her pussy, just the right shape and size to hold her small vibrator tight against the PVC, the tip brushing her clit. Satisfied it wasn’t going anywhere I rolled her back onto her front and switched the vibe on full.

She groaned and her head arched back almost involuntarily, followed immediately by a shriek as the chain yanked at her nipple clamps. I left her like that for a minute and watched her face carefully, looking for that moment of realization. It soon came as she found the vibrations powerful enough to stimulate but not strong enough to send her over the edge without direct contact. With a grin I slid down to kneel between her spread thighs, her feet presented up like a delicacy at a banquet.

I brought my head down and caressed her toes with my mouth. Carefully at first, nicely, wanting to remind her of the world of pleasure that awaited her if she could endure. Long slow licks between her toes, kissing and sucking each one, listening to her muffled moans as her scent rose around us.

Without warning I switched, tongue now darting down, kisses replaced with teeth raking across soles and toes. She jumped and screamed as the pain ripped through her helpless body and reminded her to stay still. Every muscle tensed as she fought her natural instinct to flee and I redoubled my attack, moving my head to find new and interesting angles to strike from, my hands squeezing her thighs and as far up her sides as I could reach.

Somehow she stayed still, though her head was down and a constant stream of laughing screams flowed from her tormented body. My hands found her hips and wiggled around her waist, digging and poking as my mouth isolated the big toe on her right foot, my tongue running quickly around and around and around…

Her screams faded, though whether that was thanks to the gag, her running out of strength or just hitting frequencies the human ear can’t detect I’m not sure. Her body shook as my hands found the curve of her ass and traced teasing, ticklish patterns over the PVC. Her breath was coming in short, sharp gasps now and I decided she’d suffered enough. Well, almost.

I brought my hands up to her feet and combined everything I knew she couldn’t stand. My tongue snaked between her toes, my teeth raked her flesh and my fingers flew down her soles. She couldn’t help herself, her body gave one mighty wrench and she ended up maybe a foot away, her scream echoing around the room despite the gag, her breasts physically lifted by the clamps. I moved in closer to remove the gag and it was only then I realized tears were streaming down her face. Shocked I quickly pulled the gag away and was reaching to release the cuffs when she jerked away. Shocked I could only stare as she hissed with the pain her movement caused before speaking.

“Please, please I can’t take this. I need you to fuck me. Please. Fuck me like this, fuck me like a slut deserves to be fucked. Please sir, please…”

Thinking quickly I reached down and unlocked her ankle cuffs, easing her legs back and turning her onto her back. The crotch rope came off but I held the vibe in place with my knee. I had to free her wrists briefly to bring them in front of her, a move that brought a whine of disappointment, but she quickly realized I wasn’t done with her. The rope was wrapped quickly around her wrist, the PVC protecting her from any rope burn, then threaded through the ring on her collar and round the other wrist. I shifted her hands up behind her head, raising her neck slightly and increasing pressure on the clamps before a return trip with the rope secured them properly. Her hands were now securely bound behind her head and any movement at all would cause her to yank the chain on the nipple clamps.

Her legs were free though and I took full advantage, sliding between them and spreading them wide with my thighs. Taking the zip of the catsuit in my hand I wasted no time pulling it down, down, down, exposing her soaking wet pussy and on around the curve of her perfect ass. I stripped down and barely a dozen seconds later my cock slipped into her welcoming body.

I was astonished just how wet she was, even more so when I felt her pussy spasm around me immediately. She was right on the edge and it was obvious she wouldn’t be able to last more than a few seconds no matter what I did.

“Cum before I do and you’ll be punished.” I whispered, deliberately moving as slowly as I could within her.

“Oh god sir, please, I can’t… I need to… sir PLEASE!”

I hooked a finger around the chain for her clamps and pulled, forcing her head up as she curled away from the pain. Her lips met mine and I felt her whole body stiffen. I released the chain and tickled her ribs, hard.

That was it, she raced over the edge, her pussy clenching me so tightly it almost hurt. She screamed into my mouth and I felt the sound echo in my soul. She thrashed in ecstasy, the pain the movement caused rebounding and reinforcing her pleasure. On and on it went, her pussy squeezing me, milking me, forcing me on to my own climax but I fought to hold it back. Finally I knew I was out of time and grabbed her hair with my free hand, breaking the kiss and forcing her to look at me.

“If you want to cum like a slut, then I’ll treat you like one.” I growled before letting her go. Her pussy gave one final squeeze and I felt my cum rise. With a monumental effort of will I pulled out of her core and let my cock spurt all over her stomach, tits and face. She gasped in surprise then screamed as I brought my leg tight against her pussy. Just that contact was enough to set her flying again and it took another minute for us both to come down to something resembling reality.

“Oh….my…. god” She gasped as I slipped the clamps off her and eased the pain in her abused nipples with my tongue, lapping away the slightly sweet residue of my own cum in the process. “I have never, ever cum like that in my life. Never NEEDED to cum like that in my life. Thank you, just… thank you!”

“Thank me? Thank you Amy, that was… you were… there aren’t words for what that was!”

“Oh you can do that to me any time love, any fucking time you like!”

We lay together for a few minutes, recovering some strength and enjoying each others warmth.

“Uh., Amy… there’s just one thing I wanted to ask…”

“Anything.”

“Well… about the slut thing?”

“Oh… yeah, umm, I’ve never told anyone before but that’s kinda one of my really secret fantasies. The way you set this up, I guess it kinda came out. But see, oh I don’t know if this is going to make sense.”

“Go for it, we’ll decode it later”

“Well… it only works because I’m YOUR slut. And, and I am you know. You can play me perfectly, everything just… it all feels so right.”

I kissed her, it seemed like the only sensible response “You know that’s funny… I could say exactly the same thing about what you do to me Amy. My slut. My Goddess. Both in one and I’ll happily worship both for the rest of my life”

Next part in the series can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ed-when-they-went-to-the-Airport-(FF-M-ADULT)

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back