• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sock Club 3rd Day

ticklingiscool

Jennifer was so excited about her new club she could hardly wait till Jessica or Dawn showed up. She was wearing some medium green colored socks that if she pulled them all

the way up they would go over her knees. However, she had them scrunched down and got complements on them all day long. Dawn said she would be over and sure enough

Jennifer heard a knock at the door. Dawn walked in and said, "I can't believe how many nice pairs of socks you have"! "You are part of the club, and can borrow any pair any

time," said Jennifer. "Let me see what else you have," said Dawn as she opened one of Jennifer's drawers, than another, than another. "Oh my," said Dawn, "You have three of

them full of socks"! She reached in and felt pair after pair. "You must have spent a fortune, these are nice, and I can never find ultra soft thick ones like these," said Dawn.

Jennifer smiled and said, "it wasn't easy finding some of them, but it was fun"! "Try on that light blue marbled pair," said Jennifer. As Dawn unfolded them they spilled out and

were like a dream come true for her. They were three feet long and super thick! The foot part was a good three inches longer than Dawn's foot. Dawn rubbed her hand slowly

down them as she put them on and was blown away by how soft they were. Jessica came in and said, "Wow, those are some serious socks, and you are going to need them to

protect from the tickling today"! Dawn smiled and said, "I have a great idea, lets all lay on the floor in sort of a triangle, fingers to sock feet." "I will tickle Dawn's feet and she

can tickle your's Jessica while you tickle my feet," said Jennifer. Jessica slowly dragged her fingernails accross Jennifer's beautiful green socked feet as they wiggled all over.

Jennifer dug into Dawn's thick blue socks which for some reason made her feet even more ticklish! Dawn pulled off Jessica's shoes somehow between her giggling and out came

two yellow tube sock covered feet. Jessica was more ticklish than ever right when her shoes were pulled off. Dawn had so much fun tickling those soft yellow wiggly things! All

three girls got tickled at the same time and it became one the most popular sock club things to do!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back