• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Haunted Mansion 2 (The Finale part 1)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Thank you all, for your patience. I've been working on a script the last couple months, so I had to take some time off from my tickle fiction.

The story is now at it's climax, although i do advise that if you have to use the bathroom, please do so now. This first part is quite long

INT: Ballroom, Night- 10:45 pm.

Elsa: Come now, children of the night, it's almost time, and I need everyone to take their places.

All the newborns were being split into two groups on either side of the alter with Elsa directing traffic. Janet sat at the piano, playing the musical theme from Eyes Wide Shut, deeming it appropriate for such a dark occassion. Mum and Zoe were lighting candle sticks on the alter and Mr. Bones had changed his attire from master of cermonies to honorable looking clergy man. Vladimir walked up to him and handed placed a book in his hands. A a large red and black book which was dusty, loose, and ancient. As each group took their seat on the left and right side, the remaining two newborns were rolling out a dark red carpet which ended at the ballroom doors. Above the ballroom doors was the ballroom terrace, where Rose stood watching all the activity below.

The events of today seemed like a blur now. She had woken up this morning, made herself a healthy breakfast and had read the eighth and ninth chapter of Jack Kerouac's: On The Road. Then she had washed her face and gotten dressed in her cowgirl attire, minus the boots. When returning from a boot buying trip, everything had changed for her. Chased, captured, stripped naked, and scared out of her mind had taken over what was supposed to be a great day.

But day had become night, and she now had darkness growing in her from the blood she had drank at dinner.

Rose's feelings had changed, almost as if she had been developing Stockholm syndrome, between the vampire blood flowing through her veins and the sight of her handsome vampire admirer. This Count desired her and wanted her as his wife and life mate. Promising her a world where they would never have to feel sorrow, pain, and suffering. And Vladimir's touch was unlike anything she'd ever felt before. He could speak and tell her things by just looking deep into her soul. Their courtship, brief though it was, could not have been any farther from the fantasies she'd had about a handsome prince sweeping her off the ground and taking her away on his horse.

Only Vladimir was a dark prince, but he did have somewhat of a horse cock beneath his pants.

Rowan and Lucy stood on either side of her, going through last minute arrangements.

Lucy: So you have something old, which would be your mood ring.

Rose: Check.

Rowan: Something new being the dress.

Rose: Check.

Lucy: Something borrowed would be Elsa's shawl.

Rose: Correct, I just don't have anything blue.

Lucy: Oh, I have just the thing, wait here.

And she leaped down to the floor below to find it. Rowan instructed Rose to hold still while she freshened up her makeup with some blemish and lipstick.

Rowan: You are so beautiful, Rose!

Rose: Thank you.

Rowan: And we are happy to have you as our sister wife, we've longed for the day when our number could be an even four.

"If only they knew what we had in store for them" thought Rose.

Lucy returned moments later, levitating back up to Rose and Rowan. Uncupping her hand, she held out a necklace of blue beads and placed them around Rose's neck. Lucy couldn't help but admire Rose's delicate neck and wanted nothing more than to sink her teeth into that skin. But she contained herself, knowing that was reserved for Vladimir after consumating the marriage.

Lucy: There we are, you are all set to walk down the aisle now.

Rowan: A perfect bride indeed.

For the finishing touch, Rowan placed a dark veil on the brunette's head and let if fall over her face. Rose looked more like she was attending a funeral for a late husband, rather than marrying a groom.

Rose: I always pictured myself having a white wedding someday.

Lucy: Oh?

Rose: Yes, I mean as much as I love these garments, I am puzzled by the choice of color. Anyone else would suspect me of going to a funeral in this garb.

Rowan: But you are attending a funeral, dear.

Lucy: Your own funeral.

Rose: I, I, I don't understand.

Lucy: The life you know now will come to an end. But then you will be reborn into a new life.

Rowan: No more pain, no more fear, no more loss. No gray hairs, and fair skin forever.

The thought of dying terrified Rose more than anything, but her desire to become more than just a human intrigued her more than the prospect of death. She took a deep breath and gave them a nod.

Rose: I'm ready.

Then the two vampire women took a hand each and held Rose tight. Then the three of them leviated back down to the ballroom floor. Rose felt her high heels touch the red carpet by the ballroom door and looked up. Everyone was gathered, and they all turned to face her. Elsa joined them and the three of them guided Rose up to the alter. At the end of the red carpet stood Vladimir who smiled approvingly while the organ player took his cue. Rose took a deep breath and stepped forward.

No longer was she the tomboyish twenty something who couldn't find a boyfriend.

Now she was a lady, a bride of a vampire.

A bride of darkness.

The four vampire hunters emerged from the cellar door, armed to the teeth. Quite the odd bunch to say the least. Dr. Hanley lead the way, armed with his crossbow, and JT's snub nosed revolver tucked inside his pants. Although he had placed silver bullets in the chamber, all reserved for six vampires which would kill or at least cripple them. Although rumored to only be a weakness for werewolves only, these bullets would prevent any vampire from healing. A simple, quick, kill shot. JT was to Hanley's right, a broken pool cue tucked inside his leather jacket and holding Doug's Mossberg shoutgun, that he had sawed off to avoid the kick of the stock. When the time came, he'd combine the stake and shotgun to form a cross.
Tanya came in third, her all too short Renassiance dress not withstanding, but it did show off her long legs nicely. Holding a spear in one hand, her other hand held onto Tom's nightstick from his gunbelt, which was now her gunbelt and was strapped around her waist. It almost resembled a cod piece from the steampunk era, which JT had been nice enough to point out. Remembering what Hanley said about guns hurting vampires, she figured it might come in handy.
Megan brought up the rear, still wearing the bathrobe and slippers from Rose's room. The petite girl was holding the super soaker Uzi and the ultra violet flashlight. Vampire repellent indeed.

JT: Where to first, Doc?

Hanley: The ballroom, James, that's where the alpha and his unholy children are held up.

Megan: You said you saw Rose, is she okay?

Hanley: From what I could see, yes.

Megan: But she's not, um, a you know?

She couldn't even annunciate the words, because the thought of her good friend being a bloodsucker was now her greatest fear.

Hanley: I saw no sign to indicate vampirism, but I'm not sure entirely.

JT: Hopefully she has cold feet about walking down the aisle.

Tanya: Hey, don't be talking about cold feet in front of a lady without shoes on.

JT: Yeah well, you can hose down your boats later on.

Tanya: JT, if you don't stop making fun of my rather large feet-

JT: Sorry Tan, I'm nervous and when that happens I use humor as a defense mechnism.

Tanya: You'll need more than your humor to defend you against this stick going up your ass.

JT nodded and Tanya rolled her eyes as the four continued down the hallway.

Little did they know that they were being watched from behind the walls, by Zach and Cat.

Cat: Should we make our move now?

Zach: No, we'll wait until this hunting party starts. Who knows, they might not need our help in there.

Cat: But if they do

Zach: Then we'll wolf out, storm that ballroom like it's Normandy and kill them all.

Cat: I'm really scared, Zach.

Zach: Me too, but it has to be done.

INT: Behind the cellar- Same time.

Doug slowly opened his eyes, trying to piece together the last thing he could remember. As the clock began to wind back, Doug began to recall the events that lead him to that greenhouse, and feeling a gigantic bee sting in his leg was the last thing he did remember. Only instead of that warm feeling he had inside the greenhouse, Doug felt quite chilly. Trying to sit up, he realized that his arms and legs couldn't move. But then Doug realized something even more dreadful.

The young cop had been stripped to his blue designer briefs.

Then Doug heard a loud whistle and leaned his head to the right, and there was the raven haired woman who had lured him into the plant trap.

Doug: You.....

Elvira: Me.

Doug: What the fuck is going on here, why am I tied down, what did you do with my clothes?

The witch pointed towards the floor a few feet away, and Doug saw his discarded police uniform which answered one of his questions.

Doug: Do you know how much trouble you're in, lady?

Elvira: How much trouble I'm in? (insert cackle), Oh you crack me up, doll! I'm not the one tied up in my underwear.

Doug: Where's Tom, what did you do with him. If you've hurt my partner, I'm gonna-

Before he could finish, the witch shoved a black sock in his mouth. His own sock, no less. Doug winced and tried to protest through his gag, but it did no good.

Elvira: If you'd let me finish instead of being rude, I wouldn't of had to do that, Douglas. Now, your partner is fine, and we haven't hurt him.

The witched clapped her hands.

Elvira: Show him, Olga.

Then Doug heard the sound of chains clanging and banging. Looking up, he saw the soles of two masculine feet pointing down towards his bound state. He got the jest of it, Tom had been stripped and bound too.

Tom's wrists were attached to a chain that hung from a ceiling roller. His ankles were bound with the belt that had been around his uniform pants, and he too had been gagged with one of his socks. The tie which had previously been around his shirt collar, was now around his eyes like a blindfold. He couldn't see or speak, but he could hear everything going on.

Tom knew what was in store for them, and would've told Doug if his mouth wasn't full of sweaty black cotton. Doug fidgeted uncomfortably in his bonds, as he Elvira blindfolded him as well. Then a moment or two had passed, and he felt a smooth palm rub his stomach.

Elvira: Why Officer Douglas, you've got a little bit of a tummy, don't you? Perhaps one two many doughnuts while on duty, hmmmm?

Doug tried to say no, but since he couldn't artitculate, he nodded in agreement. As the witch continued to rub his tummy, Doug felt two fingernails poke his navel area.

Doug: Mmmpppheheheheemphhh!

Elvira: Just the reaction I was hoping for, cutchie cutchie Dougie!

All ten fingernails began to spider tickle his belly, and the young cop spluttered more muffled laughter.

Elvira: My little Jiminey Cricket is telling me that you're going to be a good boy if I take the gag out, is he right?

Doug nodded quickly and Elvira took the sock out of his mouth and threw it to the floor, and much to his relief and gratitude.

Elvira: Looks like you didn't enjoy that, did you Dougie?

Doug: How would you feel if the sock you've been pouring sweat into for many hours ends up in your mouth, ya fucking bitch.

Elvira plunged her fingers into Doug's sides and tickled him relentlessly while getting right in his face, sinister smile intact.

Doug: NOOOOOO AAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA DON'T HEHEEHHEHEHE TICKLE MEEEEEHEEHEHEE

Elvira: YES, oh yes, tickling time for Dougie. Lots and lots and lots, he he he!

While she lobster tickled Doug's ribs, Olga came over so that she was behind Doug's head. Leering down with sinister purpose, her chubby digits sent a tickle trail from Doug's wrists all the way down his underarms.

With both women tickling him, Doug began to laugh even more so. He shook his body, or rather tried since his tied quite tightly. Elvira picked up a feather and started to use it on Doug's left nipple, while Olga's hands moved into his armpits. That was his worst spot, and he roared and roared.

Tom listened to his partner's agony, and wished he could save him. He felt utterly helpless as he hung in his underwear and curled his toes at the cruel intentions below.

Elvira: Look Olga, ticklish nipples.

Olga: Oooh NIPPLE TICKLING!

Doug: WAAAAAAAAAAAA NOT THEEHEHEHEHHE NIPPLES!

Olga: Yes, yes, your NIPPLES!

Elvira let up and let Olga have a turn at his nipples. Unlike Elvira's slow gentle tickling, Olga was more aggressive with her method, and squeezed each nipple to get a reaction from the bound Doug. And true enough, she got one.

Doug: YOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEE GET YOUR SAUSAGE CLAWS OFF ME!

Not liking that comment, the ogre made circles around both nipples and made Doug squeal. Then she pinched again, Doug yelped in pain, and then he giggled when he felt more circular tickling.

Elvira slowly dragged her nails along Doug's thighs.

Doug: Heehehehe not there!

Elvira: Oh no?

A devious thought entered Elvira's head. Planting five fingernails on each thigh, she slowly dragged them down Doug's legs.

Her slow and sensual fingernails not only sent tremors to his brain, but also created goosebumps on his spine. He felt Elvira make a pit stop at his kneecaps and squeeze them, which didn't tickle as much. Then the witch moved down to his ankles, and briefly tickled the tops of his feet. Doug's toes curled up tightly, worried they would be next.

Sure enough he was right.

Elvira: Ha ha ha, look Olga, his toes are terrified.

The ogre joined in and gave a chuckle, still playing with Doug's nipples.

Olga: Aye, and they should be.

Elvira wiggled her above Doug's big bare feet and he shook his head in hopes to disuade his tormentors. But Elvira only blew him a kiss and went to work tickling both of his naked heels.

The combination of foot and nipple tickling made Doug roar only louder. His face flushed and his stomach heaved in and out. The poor guy didn't know how long he could last.

Before long Elvira and Olga each held a foot and tickle every inch of the naked, warm skin. Tom shook in his bonds and tried to tell them to leave his partner alone, but all it did was remind them that he was still around. The witch kicked off her shoes and hopped up on the table and then proceeded to stand on Doug's stomach. Doug felt her warm stocking feet on his stomach and grimaced as her right foot traveled to his face and rubbed itself all over his nose and lips.

Elvira: Trick or Treat, smell my feet, Dougie *insert evil cackle*

Doug felt his air get cut off and get replaced by feminine foot sweat mixed with leather. It didn't make him sick, but it still wasn't pleasant either.

Olga decided to chime in as well, holding Doug's wide foot in both hands.

Olga: Give me something good to eat.

Then she devoured all five toes on her captive foot, nibbling and sucking while the tiny digits tried to escape her.

Doug: EEEEEEEEEEEK, OH NO, OH NO, NOT THAAAHAHAAAT

Elvira grabbed onto Tom's hanging ankles and then rubbed both of Doug's cheeks with her feet, watching the color change.

Elvira: I don't care if you're bare.

Olga: Because now you lose-

The ogre yanked the desinger briefs off Doug's surprised legs.

Elvira: -Your underwear, he he he

Doug: NOOOOOOOOO

Elvira covered his mouth with her black stocking foot and joined Olga in gazing at the sight between Doug's legs.

Olga: Wow, what a perfect pee pee ya have there, Dougie.

Elvira: I agree, the circumstances of seeing a circumsized pecker are slim for me, he he he!

Letting go of Tom's ankles, she balanced herself on Doug's quivering stomach and gave Tom's soles a brief tickle to see if he was still with them.

Sure enough, her ears were rewarded with muffled giggles from the dark haired cop.

Elvira: Atta boy, Tommy, you just hang there and wait your turn.

Olga helped Elvira to the floor and watched Olga pin down Doug's ankles and drag her tongue up and down each foot.

Elvira: How do they taste?

Olga: Simply delicious, would you like some footsie?

Elvira: No thanks, I got my eye on something bigger.

Doug quivered when he felt sharp fingernails tickle his testicles, causing his cock to lurch upward, sticking straight up. The witch gave a whistle and wrapped a hand around his shaft and began to pump.

Tom could only draw his own conclusions at what was happening below, as he was still blindfolded. Doug's moans were a dead giveaway that they were no doubt pleasuring him somehow. Those fucking rapists he thought with disgust. While Olga continued her feet feast, Elvira gave Doug the most mind blowing handjob of his life. Being as old as she was, the witch had many years of practice than the average woman, and learned some tecnhiques that were outdated.

Doug: OOOOOOOOH LOOOOORD HAAAAAAVE MEEEERCY

He began another giggle fit when he felt the tip of Elvira's tongue lick the head of his penis like one would lick an ice cream cone.

Elvira: Oh yessss *lick*, I can feel *lick* the pressure building *lick*

Doug: HEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE YOUR TONGUE REAHAHAHAHAAALLY TICKLES

Elvira: Good, the more heckling, the more sexual reckoning.

Then she leaned her head down, lips open, and wrapped her mouth around Doug's member. Olga stopped sucking when she saw the raven haired head bob up and down.

But to Doug's surprise, it only lasted ten seconds. Frowning, but still hard as rock, he looked over to see the witch and ogre talking face to face.

Elvira: He's all lubed and ready for ya Olga darling. Now drop your britches and take him before he goes limp.

Doug's eyes bugged out, when he saw a pair of bloomers appear at Olga's fat ankles. This couldn't be happening.

Olga: Ever make love to an ogre, laddie?

Doug: No, and I don't intend to start.

Olga: Well, i don't think ya have a choice in the matter. Your pee pee is the perfect size for my jinky.

Doug: Keep away from me, I mean it.

Then she hopped up on the table and straddled Doug's hips with her legs, and tapped her fingers against his chest.

Olga: Time for breaking cherry.

Doug: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And the ogre mounted the young policeman, her hands diving into more of his sensitive skin.

Screams of terror and laughter echoed all throughout the cellar, and could faintly be heard in the house as the four heroes made their way in front of the ballroom doors.

JT: You hear that?

Megan: Yeah, sounds like hyenas.

Hanley: Alright, my young friends, here's the plan. I'm going up top, there's a terrace inside the ballroom, which can give me a great POV of the interior.

JT: Up top, huh. And we're just the clean up crew?

Hanley: Hopefully, it won't come to that, dear boy. I'm going to try and take out the alpha, Vladimir.

Megan: What do we do?

Hanley: When I give the signal, I need you three to come in and ward them off until I can come down and join you.

Tanya: And is there a plan B in case you don't make it, Doc?

Hanley: Yes, kill them all, darling.

JT: Good luck to you.

Hanley: Likewise James

He gave the ladies a nod and went into the next room.

Vladimir gave a bow as Rose got to him, to which she responded with a courtsey. He took her by the hand and the two of them stood in front of the podium. Mr. Bones cleared his throat and began the ceremony.

Bones: We are gathered here this evening to witness the union of Rose Abernathy and Vladimir Von Francisco.

Dr. Hanley wiped sweat from his brow and decided he needed some liquid courage for his nerves. Sipping from his Union Jack flask, he sighed heavily, and continued trekking to the terrace.

Rose listened to Mr. Bones give his speech, well she half listened. It was hard to concentrate when she could feel the excitement coursing through her body. If it was up to her, she would have him read these words while she laid naked in bed, but the ritual was necessary according to the former brides. Her feet ached terribly, she couldn't wait to kick off her shoes.

Finally, we have the rings. The ring of crest, which was worn by William Westchester, the founder of this haunted mansion and the founder of our world. The second ring, originally worn by Vladimir, the bloodstone ring.

Lucy held the ring of crest on one pillow and Rowan held the other pillow which held the bloodstone ring. Elsa stood behind the bride and groom, but directly behind them. Taking the ring of crest, she placed it on Vladimir's finger.

Bones: The ring of crest going to Vladimir, as he will now take the place of Westchester, and serve as the mansion's new housemaster.

Elsa then took the bloodstone ring and placed it on Rose's finger.

Bones: The bloodstone ring going to Rose, the last of Westchester's bloodline and heir to the mansion. This ring will symbolize her new life, of a vampire and Countess.

Hanley got to the top of the terrace in time to see the bride and groom face each other and take hands.

Bones: Do you Vladimir, take Rose to be your lawfully wedded wife?

Vladimir: I do indeed.

Hanley placed a scope on the crossbow, something he rarely ever used. But he wanted a clear shot.

Bones: And do you, Rose Abernathy, take Vladimir to be your lawfully wedded husband?

Rose blinked her eyes twice, and then felt her gaze turn down to her pumps. What was happening, she had been lusting after this tall dark prince of darkness all night, and now the cat had her tongue. Licking her lips and facing Mr. Bones, she took a deep breath. Vladimir frowned slightly at his former brides, wondering if they had given Rose too much wine and not enough blood. But to his delight, Rose shook out the cobwobs and said the words, he'd been waiting for a long time now.

Rose: I do.

Hanley aimed the crossbow down at the vampire, steading it and peering through the scope. He had to make sure he had a clear hit or else he could risk killing Rose. Although, if Rose did die, she wouldn't be able to give Vladimir the power he desired. But he canceled out that notion, she was innocent and didn't deserve to be a part of this freak show any more.

Bones: If anyone should object to this union of bride and groom.

Hanley's finger was on the trigger.

Bones: Let him speak now, or forever-

Then Hanley fired the arrow straight down at Vladimir.

But Vladimir had sensed Hanley's pressence since he pulled out his flask. As the arrow came down, he pushed Rose into the surprised arms of Elsa and dove to the ground.

Mr. Bones, the DJ turned Clergyman, had taken Hanley's arrow in the throat though. Gasping for air, he staggered for a few seconds and then went down.

Hanley: Oh bloody hell.

Rose and her sister brides looked up at the terrace, to see a older man with a beard holding a crossbow.

Hanley: I OBJECT, NOW RELEASE THAT GIRL AT ONCE

Vladimir growled, his eyes red and his fangs glowering up at the pesky mortal. Then he turned to Elsa and gave her a nod.

Elsa: Children of the night, your Master needs protection.

Then in burst JT, Tanya, and Megan.

JT: ROSE!

The bride heard her name and looked over at who had called her name. Rose knew that face, and the other two as well.

Rose: James, what is going on?

JT: Come on, quick.

Megan: Run, Rose, run.

Rose took three steps toward them, but then felt the hands of Rowan and Lucy grab her arms.

Lucy: No, you don't.

Rowan: Don't listen to them.

Rose: But they're my friends.

Elsa got in Rose's face, caressing her cheek.

Elsa: But we are your family, now, and they no longer matter.

Rose looked stunned but gave a small nod in agreement. Then Vladimir interrupted them all.

Vladimir: Take her to my new chamber and get her ready.

*turning to the newborn vampires*

Settle this, NOW!

The three of them nodded and escorted Rose away.

JT: Rose, where the fuck are you going?

Tanya: Have you lost your mind?

Megan: Uhhhh, guys.

The shorter girl pointed to the crowd of newborn vampires, who began to advance on them.

JT: Remember, they're not our friends or acquaintances, they're vampires.

Tanya: So we take them out, no different than these other clowns.

Megan: And if they bite us?

JT: I can't speak for you two, but I'm swallowing a bullet. Are you ready?

Tanya and Megan nodded.

Tanya formed a cross with the spear and stake. JT did the same with his shotgun and pool cue stake. Megan held up a crucifix and aimed the ultra violet flashlight.

The newborns shrank back, scared by the crosses and blinded by the light.

JT: KILL THEM ALL!

Last edited:
Oh lol, well touche' Mr. Guy, I myself am looking forward to posting the rest of the finale!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back