• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I gave you power (*/F)

Johnny lea

TMF Expert
Somewhat of a concept short story that has some graphc scenes so folk know in advance.

Darkness had encompassed my world for what now had seemed an eternity. My striking features absorbed into that murky darkness that surrounded me; that musky smell caused by the dust that had fallen all around me since the last time I emerged from my slumber. It had been a hibernation of much dejection, soulless even. I’ve witnessed pure excitement and given much pleasure performing my duty, now I yearn once more for that feeling of power my presence demands. Look at me, locked away with the others in my company, we’re the hidden part of a life that gets introduced gradually.

Then I heard it! That familiar noise came and my spirits started to stir, that nirvana of a female voice once again announcing her company. My prayers were answered all at once, surely he had to pick me. Time passed….and passed. I could hear much conversation leading to what seemed like awkward fumbling and occasional giggling, the purpose of my potential duty becoming all the more sweeter as each second passed. Then it happened, the piercing light coming into my world awaking my slumber. I was alive again, the standout scarlet colour of my features basking in the environment once more making me stand out ahead of the others. There was no hesitation when it was me he picked.

There she was, handcuffed to the bed frame pulling at her bonds. I’d seen her type before, that sandy blonde hair he loved ever so much. She had that surfer like necklace and bangles on her wrists, her nose slightly peeling from the sun she had caught. It would normally have been those freckles that stood out on first glance, however what I saw was that a wide sky blue eyed look that emerged at my introduction. Gently and ever so slowly I twirled from side to side letting her take in my body as she wiggled and pulled at her bonds again. The immaculate middle shaft of me that had the pristine conditioned barbs connected to it. Looking closer she maybe would of spotted the beauty of the barbules interlocking between barbs giving me that stiff stance. It was the perfect structure to perform my duties.

She laughed nervously, the power of my presence making her anticipate all the thoughts and feelings she was about to experience. The toes of her small bare feet crunched together frantically, her mind perhaps focused on that specific area. Her eyes remained wide and I could read them. All those thoughts of my features flashing in her mind. Traditional my kind are the type to be used for pillows, decorations and fashion now the other traditional use was coming to light.

She was naked and all mine to explore, that was the moment I was dragged up her torso making her gasp and give a smile. Across her nipples I stroked, her back arching and another gasp being released again. Slowly they started to harden as her head moved back and that first giggle came out of her mouth. Her hips were gyrating as he allowed me to move around in rhythm she was trying to hold it in but finally she released, her eyes squinting and the giggles intensified. I remained tracing around until back down her torso I moved, she lifted her head that brief moment of disappointment in her eyes until the sensation of circling her navel made her wither in laughter and pull at her bonds. He circled and circled, delighted at how I was feeling in that one area and the laughter I produced.

Finally he allowed me to show some mercy and go back up and down her torso. Her skin was silky smooth and I was putting her on edge, her nerves coming alive at every masterful stroke I produced in his hand. Finally he let me move down again, tracing down her right leg as my path. She let out a loud fearful squeal already anticipating where I was heading, the nervous laughter appearing again. Her feet were ordinary looking not decorated in anyway, however her soles were creamy and naturally smooth. She begged him when I ran under her toes to make me stay away, the ecstasy of power I gave made him let me play more. The battle to get between her toes began, she tried to close them but he played his role and got me between them. She felt the agonising slow drag of my barbs that made her buck and shake the bed in fits of laughter. The tickling I produced must have been torture in sensation by that reaction. He continued as between red faced laughter she asked for it to stop, however he allowed me to continue.

Finally he withdrew me after she got a hand free and went back to her nipples once she was secured again. She complimented that she liked me there better as they hardened again, her breathing more deeper. Goosebumps formed on her skin as he asked to introduce me somewhere else. Her head lifted to eagerly follow, her eyes twinkling as I was positioned between her legs. It was there I circled her reactions an explosive cocktail of pleasure and laughter as she bucked on the bed her hips thrusting once more. It was their my power truly hit me and the purpose of my use truly coming to the front.

Then he removed me the questioning of her pleading eyes appearing and my own confusion multiplied. I’d set her nerves on fire, her body experiencing a near eruption for them to enjoy. Suddenly he dropped me, I was no longer needed. He was on the bed wrapped around her foot and tickling it with his fingers. Her laughter exploded, twice as loud and intense than before. The way I had warmed her up and put her on ticklish edge coming to full fruition. I lay there abandoned and no longer needed, my duty complete. The session went on and on until he released her and they made passionate love. All in the midst of me forgotten on the floor and that power faded away. Once again it was over and I was left alone….Dam.

SO GOOD! I loved experiencing this story from the feather's point of view. So clever! Wow, seriously a favorite of mine now. Well done!

Thank you so much for the feedback i'm glad you enjoyed it deadlywiffeathr

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back